Тёмный

«Let’s see what you’re really made of» | Karl Heisenberg (a playlist) 

malune___
Подписаться 1,5 тыс.
Просмотров 581 тыс.
50% 1

Fandom: Resident Evil Village
Character: Karl Heisenberg
Artwork by: @lizzart_zardonicz (Instagram)
Heisenberg seems to me like such a great and charismatic character, that I was taken by the idea of creating a track list that I associate with him and his story. Hope you’ll enjoy it and thank you for listening!
UPD: Link to the playlist on Spotify due to your requests:
open.spotify.com/playlist/1Oi...
This video contains original songs that I do not own. All copyrights revert to the song authors and/or copyright holders. This video is not for commercial use.

Опубликовано:

24 май 2021

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 1 тыс.   
@malune___790
@malune___790 3 года назад
[TRACK LIST] 1. 00:00:00 The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix) 2. 00:04:17 Royal Blood - Out of the Black 3. 00:08:18 The Blue Stones - Rolling With the Punches 4. 00:11:42 Black Pistol Fire -Level 5. 00:15:05 Black Pistol Fire - Hope in Hell 6. 00:19:34 The Family Rain - Trust Me…I’m A Genius 7. 00:21:47 Himalayas - Thank God I’m Not You 8. 00:25:02 Mother Mother - Business Man 9. 00:28:25 Mother Mother - All Gone 10. 00:32:12 Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus 11. 00:37:08 Barns Courtney - Fire 12. 00:40:26 Daniel Murphy - The Devil Inside 13. 00:43:57 O’ Death -Look at the Sun 14. 00:47:42 Dead Man’s Bones - Dead Man’s Bones 15. 00:50:43 Mother Mother - The Sticks 16. 00:54:46 Woodkid - Goliath 17. 00:58:37 Woodkid - Pale Yellow 18. 01:02:47 Sport - Unter den Wolken UPD: Link to the playlist on Spotify due to your requests: open.spotify.com/playlist/1Oiz7JpDo0BjlQ00T1Lr9C?si=15875323f6d849ff
@user-so6dp6vu1p
@user-so6dp6vu1p 3 года назад
Devil inside ❤❤❤ adore this song
@peanat6296
@peanat6296 3 года назад
Thank you soooo much for the spotify link bestie ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
@fairiescangetitall4575
@fairiescangetitall4575 3 года назад
Can you pin this
@malune___790
@@fairiescangetitall4575 Oop, my bad, probably got unpinned after I added Spotify link yesterday. Thank you for letting know and listening :)
@fairiescangetitall4575
@fairiescangetitall4575 3 года назад
@@malune___790 thank you very much for making it 💖 I'm in love and am listening every day lol ✨
@joannavelez5179
@joannavelez5179 3 года назад
Of all the villains in Village, I didnt want Heisenberg to die. Just pull a Loki and pretend to be dead.
@TheEveningDeath
@TheEveningDeath 3 года назад
Dude, same here… I was really hoping that he’d get out somehow. He honestly just seemed to want out of it. Out of all of it… Miranda’s “family”, the village, etc…
@swamp6825
@swamp6825 3 года назад
@@TheEveningDeath Yeah I think he if had a better way to kill Miranda he wouldn’t have wanted to use rose but from his perspective she was his only chance at some kind of justice
@mygayrats
@mygayrats 3 года назад
im gonna pretend he didnt die and got out ;-;
@Limepopsicle07
@Limepopsicle07 3 года назад
@@mygayrats same
@warlocket5326
@warlocket5326 3 года назад
Kinda stupid that the game doesn’t give you a choice to team up with Heisenberg! That would have been so cool and I don’t even have the game lol
@drkatbun8566
@drkatbun8566 3 года назад
Gonna be honest Heisenberg looks like a guy that enjoys "bad ass" music but he would also kick the shit out of you while singing something unexpected like toxic from Britney Spears because it got stuck in his head
@tabby5228
@tabby5228 3 года назад
I can honestly see that.
@malune___790
100%! And thank you for listening :)
@arandomcomment5635
@arandomcomment5635 3 года назад
I would like to sing along Can I ?😀
@mygayrats
@mygayrats 3 года назад
definitely, also i would start singing along
@valth5403
@valth5403 3 года назад
Are you implying Toxic isn't badass?
@lelarose1400
@lelarose1400 3 года назад
at first I was like... "mmm heisenberg😳😩" as a joke... but bro... I dont think it's a joke anymore😳🤚🏻
@CrystalFlames
@CrystalFlames 3 года назад
Same tho
@starwalkeranon
@starwalkeranon 3 года назад
y e a h
@taylorbechstein1681
@taylorbechstein1681 3 года назад
f e l t that also not me writing a self-insert fanfic with him and a character i came up with in 20 mins
@zoeg1013
@zoeg1013 3 года назад
it was never a joke
@starwalkeranon
@starwalkeranon 3 года назад
@@taylorbechstein1681 _same_
@finnthefannibal
@finnthefannibal 3 года назад
Honestly I would have taken his offer. He just seems like a very fun, chaotic character to hang out with.
@malune___790
Yesss! I still wonder, how cool it would have been, if Capcom had added the choice of teaming up with Heisenberg. And then I remember the choice between Mia and Zoe in RE7, which didn't even affect anything. So, yeah, wasted opportunity. Anyway, thank you for listening! Appreciate it :)
@finnthefannibal
@finnthefannibal 3 года назад
@@malune___790 Maybe if you side with him you get to skip most of the factory level idk. Awesome playlist all the same. Would headbang to this even if it wasn't RE8.
@aspiebirdgrrrl6546
@aspiebirdgrrrl6546 3 года назад
Hmm, I think Ethan and Karl would've ended up fighting anyway, mainly because of how they wanted to use Rose: Karl wanted to use her to get rid of Mother Miranda and Ethan just wanted to get her back and get the hell out of dodge. Nonetheless, it would have been a cool choice to take, maybe they'll release a DLC with that.
@wolfiewolfdufrane
@wolfiewolfdufrane 3 года назад
That and, let's face it, we got the hots for the metal man, I know I do~
@user-kn6vo8pt1r
@user-kn6vo8pt1r 3 года назад
fuck yeah let's overthrow some authority with uncle Heisenberg
@mosscreacher7860
@mosscreacher7860 3 года назад
i feel like a badass doing embroidery lmao
@malune___790
Haha, I see nothing wrong with that >:D Thank you for listening!
@calroybarns5307
@calroybarns5307 3 года назад
4 Houses' Playlists: Heisenberg - Rock & Metal Dimetrescu - Jazz/Mid 1940s music Beneviento - Sad or Melancholic Classical music Moreau - Blues also Mother Miranda - Mournful European Folk music I would love to see more playlists coming from the other rulers
@malune___790
Thank you for listening, Calroy! I had the same idea and I'll keep considering it, but as of now I don't really feel motivated enough to make playlists for other lords :p Heisenberg's character gave me enough space for creativity, but I can't say the same about other antagonists, at least not yet, haha. Plus, I already have an idea for another character-inspired playlist, it's gonna be a totally different fandom :D But for now, thank you once again and I'll hopefully see you later
@parentalonion6552
@parentalonion6552 3 года назад
I almost feel like the duke would dabble in all sorts of genres since theres just something of value to find in every genre.
@olive6785
@olive6785 3 года назад
@@parentalonion6552 No no Duke would DEFFINITELY give off circus/arcade vibes
@parentalonion6552
@parentalonion6552 3 года назад
@@olive6785 OOOOO YOU'RE RIGHT HE DOES. I didn't even think of that
@elinikliborc5013
@elinikliborc5013 3 года назад
I feel like Alcina would secretly like heavy heavy mental as would he daughters but they have certain bands they each like.
@hongbininthesky5173
@hongbininthesky5173 3 года назад
Kinda imagine him working on robots in his workshop, a cigar in his mouth, while this playlist echoes all around the Heisenberg factory. Yeah, cool af. 😎🔥⚙️✨
@malune___790
Damn. DAMN. I'd feel honoured, not gonna lie. Thank you for listening and commenting! :)
@grozneawokado4088
@grozneawokado4088 3 года назад
+Imagine him shirtless when he do his job 😎
@hongbininthesky5173
@hongbininthesky5173 3 года назад
@@grozneawokado4088 holy shi- ! that’s what I thought as well ! 🔥
@pinkpastelhearts
@pinkpastelhearts 3 года назад
omg i can totally see that 😊 @hongbinintheskyelfstarlight
@pinkpastelhearts
@@hongbininthesky5173 same 😊
@monsieurbb5918
@monsieurbb5918 3 года назад
• Him: And now...say my name • Her: Metal Daddy... • Him: No...I mean my real name • Her: Karl • Him: I said my REAL name !!! • Her: Heisenberg • Him: You're goddamn right
@malune___790
That's right >:)
@oni_x9152
@oni_x9152 3 года назад
Yeah she better say his name right
@bluegloriousgames
@bluegloriousgames 3 года назад
Metal daddy :)
@jayyy260
@jayyy260 3 года назад
Magneto
@terra_the_nightingale135
@terra_the_nightingale135 3 года назад
@@jayyy260 literally
@julia-norahfox6151
@julia-norahfox6151 3 года назад
Karl loves rock music. More rock. Neil Newbon said that Karl listens to The cold stares. Thanks for playlist
@malune___790
Honestly, in the beginning I was aiming for this playlist to be rock only. Eventually I decided to make it more of a personal take on Heisenberg's character and how I see his story through music, rather than what he would listen to himself, haha :D So I ended up with a little bit of diversity in genres and artists, plus I really wanted to feature some particular bands who, I think, deserve more coverage. Also, thank you so much for the recommendation! I've listened to a couple of songs by The Cold Stares, awesome stuff! Whenever I make rock playlist again, I'll definitely add them. And thank you for listening and sharing your opinion, means a lot :)
@Konig141
@Konig141 3 года назад
@@malune___790 he probably would like wood kid tho. It's got that metallic zing to it after all. Just saying 😅
@theghosteryt4222
@theghosteryt4222 3 года назад
@@malune___790 if you ever make a part two could feed the machine by poor mans poison be in it?
@minigamer1967
@minigamer1967 3 года назад
Heisenberg: "Let's see what your really made of." Ethen Winters: "Fungus and determination."
@jekylljekyllhyde821
@jekylljekyllhyde821 Год назад
* Being made of fungus fills you with determination*
@zellafae
@zellafae Год назад
@@jekylljekyllhyde821 🤣 one heck of a crossover
@kashmere8573
@kashmere8573 3 года назад
IMAGINE: you and karl working as engineers running his factory, you listen to this [his] playlist he just gave you this morning.
@malune___790
Yooo, pleeease, I'd love to be friends and work buddies with him. Fun times for sure!
@kashmere8573
@kashmere8573 3 года назад
@@malune___790 he'd be a great big brother or lover, and I prefer the latter 😗👉🏽👈🏽
@pierre6920
@pierre6920 3 года назад
@@kashmere8573 same😳😏
@not_anymore
@not_anymore 3 года назад
pleaseeee
@midgard2156
@midgard2156 3 года назад
IT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT
@evanseveer926
@evanseveer926 3 года назад
the way that intro was set up was absolutely AMAZING
@malune___790
Thank you so much, Evan! Makes me happy that you appreciated the intro, I had fun working on it the most :D
@NicolaiAAA
@NicolaiAAA 3 года назад
@@malune___790 For real, gotta second that, the intro is pretty fuckin' sweet. lol At first i thought, "He's not gonna listen to Seven Nation Army -- oh wait, Glitch Mob Remix? Ok nevermind, he totally is." xD
@malune___790
@@NicolaiAAA Thank you and, yeah, the original version of SNA probably wouldn't be fitting for Heisenberg :D
@RaeVanz
@RaeVanz 3 года назад
Suddenly, I am on fire
@jacejinright1508
@jacejinright1508 3 года назад
This is fucking awesome, i love the first song paired with the “lets see what your really made of”
@malune___790
Thank you so much for listening, and, yeah, I wanted the intro to have one of his voice lines, haha. Neil Newbon did an amazing job with this character
@jacejinright1508
@jacejinright1508 3 года назад
@@malune___790 He really did, loved playing through his area
@user-mg2ch5np1n
@user-mg2ch5np1n 2 года назад
got me doing back flips
@littleatlas5213
@littleatlas5213 3 года назад
Why can I just see him playing air guitar with his hammer to this playlist ? I know everyone sees him working to it, but I see him working then getting really into the playlist and just grabbing his hammer to play air guitar on it
@malune___790
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for listening and commenting this
@keeperofallbishies335
@keeperofallbishies335 2 года назад
he gives me gritty trashcan tony stark vibes and I'm livinG FOR IT
@bayleaf2421
@bayleaf2421 3 года назад
Trying to make Heisenberg's hammer for cosplay to this playlist Key word: trying-
@malune___790
Dude, that's so cool! Good luck with it and actually, I would love to see it when it's done, really. Do you have any socials for cosplay? And thank you for listening
@bayleaf2421
@bayleaf2421 3 года назад
@@malune___790 Not at the moment since I'm relatively new to the cosplay scene, but if it works out I may set one up!
@x-ScaryBerry-x
@x-ScaryBerry-x 3 года назад
Link it here. Everyone would love to see it.
@swamp6825
@swamp6825 3 года назад
Good luck man!!
@DenvaProbablyDraws
@DenvaProbablyDraws 3 года назад
Dude that’s awesome, good luck.
@dragonwitch2686
@dragonwitch2686 3 года назад
This man gives the saying of "get hammered" a completely new, better meaning.
@stellibelli6325
@stellibelli6325 3 года назад
i wanna see how hard he can hammer lmao
@bluegloriousgames
@bluegloriousgames 3 года назад
Haha I witnessed 69 likes
@IATEALLTHECHEESE
@IATEALLTHECHEESE 3 года назад
Um
@amp6218
@amp6218 3 года назад
@@stellibelli6325 AHHAHHAHAHAAHAH WGTAHAT
@ashadow3725
@ashadow3725 3 года назад
@@stellibelli6325 ♿
@asgardianqueen0067
@asgardianqueen0067 3 года назад
if i close my eyes and listen to this playlist i actually can see heisenberg working in his garage making those cool zombie robots
@malune___790
And that makes me happy :) Glad that you enjoyed my playlist, thank you
@CrystalFlames
@CrystalFlames 3 года назад
Like an iron man montage
@getskrunked
@getskrunked 3 года назад
do people really simp for him ✋😭 so I’m not alone haha 🧍‍♀️
@Miss_Paquerette
@Miss_Paquerette 3 года назад
I imagine him listening to this playlist while working in his factory. ❤️
@malune___790
Yep, yep! That's what I was picturing too, haha :D Thank you for watching!
@Miss_Paquerette
@Miss_Paquerette 3 года назад
@@malune___790 haha, thank you for this incredible Playlist! Heisenberg is my favorite character of the game. ❤️🔥
@ghostytrishxo
@ghostytrishxo 3 года назад
HEARING THE FIRST SONG I ALREADY KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE A GOOD PLAYLIST
@malune___790
Thank you so much, means a lot
@ghostytrishxo
@ghostytrishxo 3 года назад
stop why are yall liking my comment 🙄
@friight_
@friight_ 2 года назад
I’m imagining an alternate universe where Ethan takes the deal. A couple hours later after scanning the perimeter of the factory, he walks in on Heisenberg tinkering with machinery that’d be used to stop Miranda while this playlist drones on in the background. Instead of picking another argument with him, Ethan was so exhausted after all that has happened in the past day that he slumps down in a chair and silently watched Karl work.
@heynae2016
@heynae2016 3 года назад
POV: Heisenberg's running this show now. It's nothing like what he did for Ethan in the beginning, more like his boss level times 2. Miranda's given him complete control on what to do with you, and you better have what it takes to survive his contraptions. All the while, you are unaware he has big plans in terms of the Village and you.
@malune___790
Yes. Just. Yes.
@heynae2016
@heynae2016 3 года назад
@@malune___790 😌
@eaven4637
@eaven4637 3 года назад
MAY I WRITE A STORY?!?!
@lollipoplp8094
@lollipoplp8094 3 года назад
@@eaven4637 PLS
@heynae2016
@heynae2016 2 года назад
@@eaven4637 yaas!
@Lone_Vistule
@Lone_Vistule 3 года назад
Daddy heisenberg is the best. Also I'm starting to love these songs.
@malune___790
Heisenberg is just awesome, love him. And glad you're enjoying my playlist
@frog_city_1017
@frog_city_1017 3 года назад
DADDY HEISENBERG- I- TRUE-
@TaitFeidlimid
@TaitFeidlimid 3 года назад
@@frog_city_1017 yesssss
@Lone_Vistule
@Lone_Vistule 3 года назад
No offense to the lady d simps but... Karl is the way to go.
@terra_the_nightingale135
@terra_the_nightingale135 3 года назад
-Romanian- *German* Magneto Daddy The Metal Man (in the same way Gingerbread says “the muffin man”)
@RaccoonFace
@RaccoonFace 3 года назад
THIS- JUST, THE BEGINNING OF HOW YOU MATCHED THE BEATS WITH THE SONGS, AND HIS VOICE LINE, AND THE SONGS ARE AWESOME!!
@malune___790
Thank you so, so much, Itri
@LordOfTheUnderworld
@LordOfTheUnderworld 3 года назад
@@malune___790 It was the intro that made me subscribe :D
2 года назад
He was actually a really good villain. He's personality, quotes etc. were really good. And there was definitely a story to tell about him, how he end up with Miranda. Too bad he's dead.
@diamond_stardust
@diamond_stardust 3 года назад
When he says, let's see what you're really made of with the music playing in the background makes me question whose side I'm on.
@malune___790
I'm pretty sure about what I'd choose, haha! Thank you for listening
@kafkaesqui5874
@kafkaesqui5874 3 года назад
I just want to bond with him over our shared dislike of our progenitor while throwing cars into ditches
@malune___790
Haha, absolutely! And thank you for listening
@MrAlice613
@MrAlice613 3 года назад
"Don't breathe when I talk cause you haven't been spoken to" is such a Heisenberg line
@DenvaProbablyDraws
@DenvaProbablyDraws 3 года назад
I think this playlist solidifies the fact that Heisenberg is my favorite character in resident evil village.
@malune___790
As its' creator, I agree with you :D Thank you for listening, Denva!
@pansexualpancake2674
@pansexualpancake2674 2 года назад
Heisenberg deserved better honestly. He just wanted out. Of Miranda’s “family”, probably out of the village. Everything. He wanted his life back. His rage just blinded him. I wish he lived.
@vicenteisaaclopezvaldez2450
@vicenteisaaclopezvaldez2450 3 года назад
Just saying, The Duke said he could feel heisenberg's esence through his remains, the other time he mentioned esence remaining?: Rose.
@malune___790
*le gasp*
@tabby5228
@tabby5228 3 года назад
I like the way you think
@yugifrolife
@yugifrolife 3 года назад
*slams hands on desk* Exactly!!
@zellafae
@zellafae 3 года назад
I hope he comes back
@lunxieos
@lunxieos 3 года назад
HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW meanwhiiileeee~ ill eat heisenburgers UNTIL THAT HAPPEN
@incenseRVT
@incenseRVT 3 года назад
Heisenberg really does listen to music your dad listened to while working in the garage and it says a LOT
@titsoutforlusikka
@titsoutforlusikka 2 года назад
It's daddy issues, innit luv 😚
@incenseRVT
@incenseRVT 2 года назад
@@titsoutforlusikka we stan daddy issues 🤪
@Unnecessarilylongexplanations
@Unnecessarilylongexplanations 2 года назад
It hurts my heart as it gets more melancholy/calm towards the end
@deesbees9626
@deesbees9626 3 года назад
I feel like "ain't no rest for the wicked" belongs here too
@malune___790
Ohh, yeah, I can see that. Thank you for listening
@msfandom1612
@msfandom1612 3 года назад
Everyone here is a Heisenberg simp... Good, means I've found my people. Heisenberg deserves all the attention
@angelbyte
@angelbyte 3 года назад
Everyone simping for Lady Dimitrescu but sleeping on my man Heisenberg smh all the houses had a good fight but I think Heisenberg's was the best or at least second best. This playlist fits him so well (especially the first one)
@malune___790
Thank you kindly, Angelbyte! As somebody's said in the comments: "Lady Dimitrescu: looks Heisenberg: character" I couldn't agree more :D
@Starlight.1998
@Starlight.1998 3 года назад
Y'all better send this to Neil in his twitch stream ASAP
@malune___790
*cries* Man, that would make me the happiest person on the planet, I swear. I love all his works, all the effort that goes into making his characters seem so real with emotions they show. And thank you for listening, Estrella!
@Daelyah
@Daelyah 3 года назад
YOOOO, LET'S DO THIS!!! 🤘🖤
@ketuu4057
@ketuu4057 3 года назад
00:47:42 Sounds a LOT like Heisenberg's voice, I can definitely imagine him singing that while working on his Soldats. I'M IN LOVEEE.
@malune___790
Thank you, Ketuu! And, yes, I thought the same when I was adding Dead Man's Bones :)
@snmf5382
@snmf5382 3 года назад
this is the best character from resident evil 8
@malune___790
And that's a fact.
@seraph9879
@seraph9879 3 года назад
The fact that there is no Rob Zombie in this is a crime in itself
@an_omniscient_nobody
@an_omniscient_nobody 2 года назад
I *heavily* associate Dragula with Heisenberg
@yourmomsbed344
@yourmomsbed344 3 года назад
*video get recomend to the 5th time* Me: ugh fine I'll listen to it but I'm not a sim- Karl: let's see what your real made of
@malune___790
That made me do a giggle, haha. Well, thank you for checking it out, hope you enjoyed :)
@yourmomsbed344
@yourmomsbed344 3 года назад
@@malune___790 ⟟ did and I'm happy ⟟ made you giggle ^-^
@Carlos-jp2eh
@Carlos-jp2eh 3 года назад
The graphic design is the icing on the cake
@malune___790
Thank you, Carlos :) I just think that not only the music choice is important, but the way you deliver it too. Will try my best with the next playlist, already working on it
@SleepQuiteDear
@SleepQuiteDear 3 года назад
honestly this playlist got me rockin while doing chores- i really wanted to side with him in the game- he was awesome asf- and not only that- he definitely will reach R9 tbh if Ethan didnt kill him
@malune___790
Hm, I think the man is pretty dead (sadly). But, damn, a DLC with Heisenberg. Pleeease :< And thank you for listening, glad I could add some fun to the process :D
@ringotheflamingo1477
@ringotheflamingo1477 3 года назад
I'mma need this man to stop being my dream boy everyone around me thinks im psychotic
@Rachel-kd4eh
@Rachel-kd4eh 3 года назад
Me vibing while trying to work on a fanfic outline. Awesome playlist!
@malune___790
Glad I could somewhat inspire you, Rachel :) Thank you so much for listening and good luck with your story!
@shinigamigoddess8024
@shinigamigoddess8024 3 года назад
"Let’s see what you’re really made of" Mold Kalr, mold.
@peaches5765
@peaches5765 2 года назад
I'm starting to feel like this is "You've accepted Heisenberg's offer" kind of playlist >:3
@studentwolf1538
@studentwolf1538 2 года назад
Pov: Promise before ego (the final) {read at your own risk. includes sensitive topics} It was easier said than done. You knew what you did was dangerous since you had no idea what Chris was after but you doubt it that he would just end your life after finding you. Maybe this was your way to pay him back for saving your life. The ceremony was about to start when Heisenberg arrived. Mother Miranda looked at him at first shocked but then respectfully when Heisenberg gave her the missing piece and a piece of clothing that ripped from your shirt, it had dry blood in it. The ceremony was going as planned, Miranda was holding Rose in her hands and Heisenberg watching from a small distance. Little did Miranda know the effect that Rose had, it was eating Miranda's powers. Miranda turned to look at Heisenberg and it seemed like that he was not feeling well either. It started to rain and a thunder hit near which made Rose cry. "just few more seconds and" you were thinking in you mind but something was wrong. You were watching the ceremony from a good distance from old house, just about to shoot your shot.. "Mother Miranda, are you alright?" Heisenberg asked sounding worried. He walked closer and trying to meet Miranda's gaze a gun shot.. but it wasn't you, it came from other direction. The bullet hit Miranda and nearly Heisenberg as well but dodged it only few inches. "What do you.." Miranda said but Heisenberg snatched Rose from her and back off slowly You tried to look who triggered the gun but the moment was cut short when you heard a gun getting loaded behind you. You swallowed hard, put your hands up and turned slowly. It was Chris, he looked at you shocked and unable to speak. Heisenberg'g army was almost there, you could hear the heavy foot steps coming closer and closer. You shook your head at Chris and turned to look back at where Miranda and Heisenberg was despite that Chris was still holding a loaded gun. There was very tight tension in the air, like something was about to break A thunder strike to the old building where you and Chris were inside. The whole house was on fire and toxic smoke was everywhere. You crawled outside coughing but you didn't see Chris anywhere, only Heisenberg's robots were everywhere fighting and only destination was go finish Miranda. You tried to stand up but you felt strong pain in your head and you tasted blood in your mouth. Everything started to spin and only thing that you heard before you became unconscious was Rose's cry echoing around you. Heisenberg's pov: After snatching Rose from Miranda, Karl was walking slowly backwards still holding a gaze at Miranda. She looked furious: "You traitor! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" Miranda said and went into her true form. As the thunder strike the old building, Karl covered to protect Rose using his hat and flee. Rose was crying and the Heisenberg's army did it's best to make way to Karl as they all were shooting at Miranda. Karl ran out of breath pretty soon after all those cigarettes but the power he held kept him going like a machine. Once Karl went past the building you were inside, he stopped. He watched the building burn for a moment, then saw y/n laying on the ground unconscious. He rushed closer "Y/n, wake up! You can't give up, not now! d*mmit.." he said and shook y/n trying to wake them up but nothing. "Don't move, you are surrounded!" a voice spoke to him as many soldiers surrounded Karl and y/n "Y/n is wounded, they need help, please! I'm not your enemy here. Miranda is the one you should blame-" Karl tried to speak while holding Rose in his arms and looking at y/n laying on the ground "You're the man who ended our friends life at the factory! Hand Rose to us and back off and we do the rest. Don't try to fool us you old man!" one of the soldiers said full of emotions Karl carefully tried Y/n's pulse by gently pressing his hand near jawline, looked at Rose who looked at Heisenberg and giggled. Then took a deep breath and handed Rose to nearest soldier, went down on his knees as he watched soldiers taking Y/n and carefully carrying them into helicopter. Few soldiers stayed with Karl as the helicopter flew away, away from this madness It was very clear what would happen next which Heisenberg accpeted pretty well but he still felt slight sadness that he wouldn't stay alive long enough to hear if y/n survived or not. The soldiers tied him and covered his eyes There was a long moment of silence, then a gun shot. The 2 soldiers turned to look around: it sounded like it came from the burning building.. "As much as i wanted to revenge on this man, *don't.* " Chris Redfield appeared behind a huge rock that was beside the building. He was pressing his hand on his ribs and was in terrible shape. The piece of clothing that was used to cover Heisenberg's eyes fell off and he looked at Chris unable to say a word. While waiting another helicopter Chris sat next to Heisenberg while watching the scenery. Heisenberg looked at Chris and said: "..thank you.." ___ Bonus scene
@obima_4765
@obima_4765 3 года назад
we stan karl heisenberg
@malune___790
The kinggg
@Dudulicinea
@Dudulicinea 3 года назад
Ahh apparently Karl and I have the same taste
@jtf2045
@jtf2045 3 года назад
Lady Dimitrescu: Looks Heisenberg: Personality
@malune___790
My thoughts exactly. Everyone has a choice, and, I guess, you and me made a right one, haha. Thank you for listening, Juan!
@jupitersspace2004
@jupitersspace2004 3 года назад
Petition to make a Lady Dimetrescu playlist
@madisonbuckley8667
@madisonbuckley8667 3 года назад
15:06 Just picture this song slowed and echoing through the whole factory a nighttime...
@malune___790
Yep! Man, the amount of times I've listened to Hope in Hell over and over in the past months...I never get bored of this song, such a bop! And thank you for listening, glad you enjoyed :)
@madisonbuckley8667
@madisonbuckley8667 Год назад
@@malune___790 back here again 💪🤠
@pinkpastelhearts
i also think neil would be amazing and flattered at this playlist of karl too. it really is awesome to listen to, i just had to say that. ❤️
@malune___790
;___; This second comment from you made me so happy! Thank you
@zannar.8590
@zannar.8590 2 года назад
He's freakin awesome and I hope in the DLC we can see more of him, I love this rusty hobo
@Sisi-nl5qq
@Sisi-nl5qq 3 года назад
I'm in love, with both the character and the playlist
@malune___790
Aw, much thanks, Sisi
@otakus1216
@otakus1216 3 года назад
Oh great, I really simp for him now that I have a playlist of music to daydream too 💀
@malune___790
♫ What can I say except "you're welcome"? ♫ But thank you for listening, appreciate it
@cheshirekitsune
@cheshirekitsune 3 года назад
You should add "feed the machine"
@jaxkitten2381
@jaxkitten2381 3 года назад
there are several songs with the title of Feed The Machine. making me wonder if you mean the one by Nickelback or Poor Mans Poison
@cheshirekitsune
@cheshirekitsune 3 года назад
@@jaxkitten2381 poor man's poison
@oni_x9152
@oni_x9152 3 года назад
Yeah he's my favorite character because he's so chaotic and wild and I love him for it. So freak off lady D it's his time to shine.
@malune___790
Heisenberg deserves all the attention, yesss. Thank you for listening, Oni!
@yukiimaru2493
@yukiimaru2493 3 года назад
Aaaa finally a Karl Heisenberg Playlist, thank youuu! I've been waiting for someone to make a playlist for my guy tho :0000 Now time to do my fanfic
@malune___790
You're welcome, haha :) Thank you for listening and good luck with your work!
@le_queen7776
@le_queen7776 3 года назад
Eyo drop the Wattpad @, for research purposes
@yukiimaru2493
@yukiimaru2493 3 года назад
@@le_queen7776 i haven't published it atm until I made 5 chapters lol but my acc is @Poshina_Posh
@madziie45
@madziie45 3 года назад
im finna read it bestie
@cactus3677
@cactus3677 3 года назад
@@yukiimaru2493 haha I see you on every single heisenberg video. Have a nice day fellow simp
@Jgpgames
@Jgpgames 3 года назад
The Duke, as a man of taste, only listens to Kanye
@awkward_chaos8322
@awkward_chaos8322 3 года назад
FINALLY!! I’m wayyyy too obsessed with this man, but it’s not my fault he’s literally my exact type- Edit: HOLY SHIT HIS VOICE SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME LMFAOOO but that intro was absolute BLISS take my sub
@malune___790
Thank you, friendo! Appreciate it
@ivanushka5147
@ivanushka5147 2 года назад
i’ve never seen a playlist with an intro like that that was so creative
@silvercat7915
@silvercat7915 3 года назад
Man, I would be very lucky if he was my lover.🖤
@malune___790
Well, I personally would want to be just good friends with him, hehe. The guy would prob do chaotic and awesome shit 24/7 and I'm down for that >:D And thank you for listening!
@silvercat7915
@silvercat7915 3 года назад
@@malune___790 thank you very much for making this playlist, this is gorgeous, it really meant a lot! I'll continue supporting you!! :3,
@Xx-xk7xu
@Xx-xk7xu 3 года назад
I imagine him using his powers to play the woodkid songs when he’s bored in his factory.
@malune___790
He's a man of taste, hehe. Thank you for watching!
@user-oy3pp1bm7s
@user-oy3pp1bm7s 3 года назад
Oh God... thank you for this wonderful playlist! It seems to me that this playlist describes his personality. I want to cry with delight again, because I'm falling even more in love with this character.
@malune___790
Спасибо большое за тёплые слова, очень приятно, что мой плейлист сколько-то запал в душу
@aspiebirdgrrrl6546
@aspiebirdgrrrl6546 3 года назад
I can really hear Heisenberg singing karaoke to Dead Man's Bones and I love it, thank you.
@malune___790
Yesss, totally!! Thank you for listening :)
@aenzen3681
@aenzen3681 3 года назад
THE WAY THIS IS ALL SET UP IS GODLY. I SEAWR YOU'RE UNDERRATED, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE AND BLOW UP SOON!!
@malune___790
Aw, thank you for kind words, Aen!
@samhartley3119
@samhartley3119 2 года назад
I liked him lmao he had spirit unlike the rest of..well anyone in the series haha
@Nord_Kitten
@Nord_Kitten 2 года назад
I feel like I'm at least 1% of the total views on this video, this has literally been the playlist I have been listening to while writing fanfic of this scrap metal hobo for the last month
@liinkkiden
@liinkkiden 3 года назад
This is the best playlist i have ever heard
@malune___790
Oh, thank you for your appreciation, Lin! Glad it was to your liking
@s_o_l_t_y8389
@s_o_l_t_y8389 3 года назад
Me vibing to this playlist like I don't have school work to finish by Monday
@dennisthedarklord9856
@dennisthedarklord9856 3 года назад
Listening to this while making scenes and other various things in Garry's Mod made me feel really badass. P.S. for those interested and have Garry's mod there is in fact a Karl Heisenberg playermodel that I found on the workshop.
@malune___790
Glad you enjoyed it, Dennis! Thank you so much for listening :)
@sushijerk5179
@sushijerk5179 3 года назад
If you're working with heisenberg, im sure he will put you in charge of setting the mood by playing songs. Imagine you both torture/do human experiment to ethan while listening to this playlist :) Aside from that, you have such an amazing music taste!! Can you pls make another vid/playlist like this? XD
@malune___790
I'm not a violent person, but...A dream job pretty much?? Working with Heisenberg would be so awesome, man. And thank you for kind words, Mantaro, appreciate it :) I'll be definitely posting more, hope to see you in the next video!
@infinitegarb5927
@infinitegarb5927 3 года назад
Listening to this while writing a summative essay for my mythology class is such a vibe. I graduate in less than a week.
@grunjecat7883
@grunjecat7883 2 года назад
I have this downloaded in spotify but I still come back here for Heisenberg's iconic line
@malune___790
@malune___790 2 года назад
Thank you, appreciate it!
@ImmaPerson23
@ImmaPerson23 3 года назад
Personal Jesus was the cherry on top for me, so glad I found this playlist
@malune___790
Thank you, Flicker! I was pondering whether I should or not add Personal Jesus in this playlist, thought it may not fit the whole vibe, haha. But I wanted some diversity in genres too, so I'm really, really glad you liked it! Hope to see you in the next video :)
@zephyr7209
@zephyr7209 3 года назад
That first song is immaculate 🛐 Edit: all these song choices are immaculate actually god damn 😩
@giganticlego
@giganticlego 3 года назад
I feel like more royal blood songs would fit him
@malune___790
True, but I wanted to feature diverse bands and artists :) Though I gotta say, Royal Blood makes really good stuff, I'll be adding them in future playlists!
@oscar2614
@oscar2614 3 года назад
I was surprised to see that I know most of these songs and it fits him quite well! Thanks for making this!
@malune___790
Ah, we have pretty much the same taste then, haha :D Thank you for listening!
@AmyWRose
@AmyWRose 2 года назад
I SIMP FOR HEISENBERG !!!!! 🖤 by the way this playlist fits him so PERFECTLY ❤️‍🔥🥰
@hawkeye_pierce
@hawkeye_pierce 3 года назад
This is so underrated. LET’S MAKE THIS VIRAL
@malune___790
Aw, thank you
@s04i6
@s04i6 3 года назад
Lolol I've been trying to soak up everything having to do with heisenberg, so this is so cool thank you 🤲👑
@malune___790
You're welcome, haha :D Thanks for watching!
@chelseafreeman4080
@chelseafreeman4080 2 года назад
This playlist is one of the only things that can keep me hype enough to write my uni essays lmao i love it so much!!
@meap200
@meap200 3 года назад
Aaannd this is going in my comfort character playlist
@oldacclol_jim
@oldacclol_jim 2 года назад
*pov: you and karl are working together in his factory to take down ethan winters while listening to this playlist. karl grabs your hand and sings along with you and kithes you on the cheek.* (i triedd)
@maliah8158
@maliah8158 3 года назад
Omg this is awesome, makes me even more obsessed with heisenberg’s character
@malune___790
Thank you, Malia, glad you liked the playlist
@sodagirl1092
@sodagirl1092 3 года назад
The virgin Chris: *keeps doing creepy shit, refuses to explain himself to Ethan, doing stuff to come across as an antagonist, constantly trying to get his sister hooked up with Leon, punches a boulder* The Chad Karl Heisenberg: *awesome beard, cool af wardrobe, explains himself to Ethan, best Uncle, doesn't punch boulders*
@malune___790
"Not punching boulders" is the most important point.
@carterjames3894
@carterjames3894 3 года назад
Listening to this while designing my tarot deck is god tier amazing
@malune___790
Ooh, hope it's coming (or came) together smoothly! Good luck with work and thank you for listening
@AJcosmo
@AJcosmo 3 года назад
This man has my whole heart 😭 bless you for this
@malune___790
Thank you, Ash
@your_local_art_2339
@your_local_art_2339 3 года назад
I feel like he'd also listen to queen songs! Like theres this one song called hammer to the fall and i feel like that would suit his fight with Ethan perfectly! My family loves rock so i am loving this :0
@privateaccount1091
@privateaccount1091 3 года назад
lady Dimetrescu : cassandra, what's the noise? 1:08 *Heisenberg break down the door* : hi girls, it's not bad here, daniela, go get me a glass of wine lady Dimetrescu : ho no, this idiot is still drunk * Heisenberg vomited on the carpet * lady Dimetrescu : I should have refused the immortality of mother miranda
@lilkmp5762
@lilkmp5762 3 года назад
Omg, my ears 've been blessed! Ty so much!
@malune___790
Спасибо большое за такую высокую оценку :D Рада, что плейлист понравился
@Reignislonely
@Reignislonely 3 года назад
I love this. I feel he'd also listen to like acdc or something lol
@malune___790
True, true. And thank you for watching, glad you liked it :)
@Emofishy666
@Emofishy666 3 года назад
absolutely /gen
@snehab5036
@snehab5036 3 года назад
drawing a portrait of Heisenberg and listening to this is a vibe
@malune___790
Aw, thank you, sneha
@ravenhurst96
@ravenhurst96 3 года назад
These aren't songs I would normally listen to on my own. I'm more for alternative and indie music. Thanks to the playlist attributing these songs to Heisenberg, I now love these songs as much as I love him. I don't think I've wished for a character to be real more than I have for him. XD
@malune___790
Honestly, same, I like to listen to something less intense usually :) But sometimes a little bit of rock is what I need too, haha. Thank you for listening, Raven, hopefully will see you in next videos. I'll definitely make an indie playlist after a video or two, I have some good tracks I'd love to share
@ravenhurst96
@ravenhurst96 3 года назад
@@malune___790 I look forward to it. 😊
@abigailaime2050
@abigailaime2050 2 года назад
The last song sounds like him so much I finally listened to the whole playlist and it's AMAZING We all love our metal man ⚙⚒⚙⚒⚙⚒⚙⚒⚙⚒⚙⚒⚙
@paisleydodge8815
@paisleydodge8815 3 года назад
This is just what I needed.
@malune___790
Glad I could share with you some artists and bands I enjoy :) Thank you for watching and commenting!
@olive6785
@olive6785 3 года назад
This is so damn well done omg, the tracklist following the beat of SNA, Heisenberg's voice in the beginning, the overall layout!!! You put so much effort into it i love it
@malune___790
Thank you, Olive! Yeah, I tried my best and I'm gonna try even harder with the next playlist >:D I'm already working on the track list for it, hope you'll be there to check it out
Далее
▼ЧЁРНАЯ МАГИЯ 🔮
31:15
Просмотров 453 тыс.
Едим ЕДУ на ЗАПРАВКАХ 24 Часа !
28:51
Epic Fantasy Tavern Music Compilation Vol.  1
1:02:38
Просмотров 10 тыс.
DEFTONES Mix - Outer Space
1:27:16
Просмотров 11 млн