Тёмный

♡Unboxing Stray Kids 스트레이키즈 6th Mini Album ODDINARY (Scanning, Mask Off & Frankenstein Ver.)♡ 

shawolzenl
Подписаться 291 тыс.
Просмотров 343 тыс.
50% 1

Опубликовано:

15 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 337   
@shawolzenl
@shawolzenl 2 года назад
i do realize that the selfie cards ktown4u gave me were replacement album cards ☺️❤️
@mikeywazowskiey2426
@mikeywazowskiey2426 2 года назад
ohhh
@keyxian
@keyxian 2 года назад
Yes ♡ Do you know if all the korean shops are going to give extra photocards to replacement? ^^ ~
@danielquach7464
@danielquach7464 2 года назад
The last album you unboxed. I thought it was shrek but it was screws
@yumixiaos
@yumixiaos 2 года назад
@@keyxian if there is problem with printing there should be, there should be a notice in your order or on the shop about it
@maryamyunis3412
@maryamyunis3412 2 года назад
What are replacement album cards?
@pksal1030
@pksal1030 2 года назад
Katie _pulling the same photocards in almost all the albums she bought_ : not complaining ☺️ Katie inside: _crying_ 😢
@peekarosieposie
@peekarosieposie 2 года назад
I laughed so hard that Jisung pc curse I will literally sell my soul for that photo but he sure loves you this comeback 😂 Also this Album is already AOTY
@piayaqzs
@piayaqzs 2 года назад
1:00 ktown4u cards (album replacement pcs) 4:31 scanning version 12:13 mask off version 19:06 frankenstein version/limited edition
@luvpohi
@luvpohi Год назад
Whats replacement cards?
@Kookie080
@Kookie080 Год назад
​@@luvpohi i wanna know too
@luvpohi
@luvpohi Год назад
@@Kookie080 its replacements for damaged/misprinted pcs, there were alot of misprinted pcs in oddinary era so u could replace them (if im not wrong)
@aceofkpophan
@aceofkpophan 2 года назад
30 Minutes of Katie simping over Jisung I don't blame you tho I'm much worse 😭
@cocoyuya4419
@cocoyuya4419 10 месяцев назад
we all relate 😭😭
@crazystay.quokka23
@crazystay.quokka23 9 месяцев назад
same tho 😭
@naverevar5240
@naverevar5240 2 года назад
7 photocards in 1 album 😱 damn stay are so lucky!
@rezanatik6026
@rezanatik6026 Год назад
I received this album yesterday and 4 photocards and poster were missing.😭
@rysasuha
@rysasuha Год назад
​@@rezanatik6026those were pobs, that's why you didn't get them :(
@1luvmys3lxwl
@1luvmys3lxwl 7 месяцев назад
​@@rysasuhawhats a pobs?
@lovetodraw143
@lovetodraw143 7 месяцев назад
@@1luvmys3lxwlPOBS stands for pre-order benefits. It’s basically when you online order the album before it’s released in stores.
@potato7877
@potato7877 6 месяцев назад
@@1luvmys3lxwlpre order benefits so they only come in the album when you preorder
@staryaryy
@staryaryy 2 года назад
Jisung and Jeongin are wrecking me so hard this comeback
@nursin463
@nursin463 2 года назад
No one is doing it like them NO ONE SKZ WORLD DOMINATION
@soukainalz5774
@soukainalz5774 2 года назад
Charmer is my favourite bside too , it is on loop Maniac is my favourite title track by them so far and Jisung's black hair will always be superior tied with Blue hope he doesn't cut his hair and yes I think it is I.N's era
@OL17-o9h
@OL17-o9h 2 года назад
This album is totally my style how do they get better each comeback is a real question
@sooyaasaelim_
@sooyaasaelim_ 2 года назад
SKZ never dissapoint!! MANIAC literally became my 2nd fav title track (1st is MIROH) cause its THAT good!! The electric melody thingy is what im obsessed😭 and my fav b-side is venom! (The instrumental hits different) overall this cb is worth the wait!
@sooyaasaelim_
I also liked Muddy Water! Such a good albumm
@ughdtowniki8061
@ughdtowniki8061 2 года назад
*venom 😅
@Ditto938
@Ditto938 2 года назад
Spiderweb? It's original name is "Venom" And btw same! It's my 2nd favourite b-side (1st is lonely)
@sooyaasaelim_
Lmao i apologize for the typo😭 btw what is its real song name?? I heard it as “spiderweb” on Yt music💀💀
@sooyaasaelim_
Oh i knoww its actually venom!
@dawonsthetic
@dawonsthetic 2 года назад
Definitely plan on buying one of the versions. Also love that jyp has been doing different concepts for the versions lately
@wonpiriku3050
@wonpiriku3050 2 года назад
OMG those Jisung's cards really love you 🤣🤣
@celiarochdi4701
@celiarochdi4701 2 года назад
I'm in love with this album 😭😭
@moonchildhj
@moonchildhj 2 года назад
Apparently the 2 extra selca pcs are replacements bcs there’s a printing error, the back print is uneven and the front they said the filter is kinda dark (?) This is the notice or what they said: “apparently there's a notice on some of the korean album sites (i.e. interpark, synnara, appmus, yes24) that due to poor printing on some of the photocards, there will be 2 extra random photocards included for those...? not sure if it's only some albums. i think this is for album photocard not the pob bc all of the stores have the same wording in the notice (the wording in general is really unclear ;;; sorry) and my kstay friend said that apparently stores that don't have this notice will probably have it up soon too(?)” (c) seungdduk
@badiaprimacitra9464
@badiaprimacitra9464 2 года назад
Hi, do you know if I buy the albums now (not the first print ones), will there be any misprints? Were the misprints only on the first print albums?
@withu29wil
@withu29wil 2 года назад
your nails and minho hair match:)
@nixx4970
@nixx4970 2 года назад
HELP I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME BC OF THE JISUNG PC😭😭 the curse was too strong like 6 albums bro-
@sihambh4435
@sihambh4435 2 года назад
The canadian stay struggle is real I've never been to a skz concert so I really hope they will add at least one canadian city, as for albums I will get mine in a month lol I love Oddinary soo much skz music never disappoint.
@ldhchan
@ldhchan 2 года назад
Their album is sooo beautiful aaaaa
@luckykpopfan7930
@luckykpopfan7930 2 года назад
Jisung and seungmin and changbin are wrecking med the most in this era. My bias is bang chan
@BIGDADDY25712
@BIGDADDY25712 2 года назад
Literally same 💀
@moonchildhj
@moonchildhj 2 года назад
Just in time aaaa and it’s skz 4th anniversary as well ❤️
@okaygraciee
@okaygraciee 2 года назад
okay but im manifesting a jisung card in my album
@andysofy8949
@andysofy8949 2 года назад
Do you know which album it’s the better? the red, the black or the blue? IDKKK, PLEASEEEE
@okaygraciee
@okaygraciee 2 года назад
@@andysofy8949 honestly i have no idea, i normally go off what photo book i like the best but bc i pre ordered i normally go for the grey but it was out of stock so i got the red! they’re all really similar tho so u can’t go wrong!
@clover2340
@clover2340 2 года назад
@@andysofy8949 theyre all the same but for the photobook basically, so choose based on which concept you like more for the photobook
@DewiRahayu2PJ
@DewiRahayu2PJ 2 года назад
thank you for review because that makes me sure to choose which album that I will buy
@justasimp8981
@justasimp8981 2 года назад
Omg i wish I had the Hyunjin and Felix photo card 😭 but I’m so happy that this album was my first one ever like they look too good in this
@februaryjay4951
@februaryjay4951 2 года назад
this album is really epic. i love charmer, freeze & muddy water sooooo much
@annakkate2004
@annakkate2004 2 года назад
당신은 운이 좋다!! 나 혼자 이 앨범을 살 수 있었으면 좋겠어. 빨리 취직해서 앨범을 모을 수 있기를! 당신은 내 자신의 비디오를 만들 영감을, 당신의 놀라운! 앞으로도 힘써주세요!!
@hassanalhosain9592
@hassanalhosain9592 2 года назад
I just hope they get what they deserve Noeasy was robbed on music awards I hope this don't
@seungminsforeheadyourarelysee
@seungminsforeheadyourarelysee 2 года назад
i love that you pulled the same han photocard many times! he loves you that much
@ginger4581
@ginger4581 2 года назад
I love your Key image in the bottom right. The fact that it is transparent is so nice. 😍😉
@hallwaysofallways
@hallwaysofallways 2 года назад
Did you figure out that the ktown4u selfies are not ktown4u cards? They're replacement cards because of printing errors on the frankenstein v. selfies album cards! I'm sure you did, I just don't have time right now to finish watching the video. I'll watch the rest later! Love your unboxings!
@aieshah4392
@aieshah4392 Год назад
When I saw this unboxing I laughed because of Han’s card and now I opened 8 albums and I got the same Han card 🥲🥲
@starlightx08
@starlightx08 2 года назад
I love the orange😭I really want it!!
@marcelinetvq2004
@marcelinetvq2004 2 года назад
just got all of my versions! it’s one of my fav albums.
@robyn7691
@robyn7691 2 года назад
yay! I was able to pick up 2 copies from target and still waiting for my other 3 from music choice la...first time ordering from them
@NoopyP
@NoopyP 2 года назад
I am OBSESSED with Oddinary
@NanyelisAmaro
@NanyelisAmaro 2 года назад
MUY BONITO EL ALBUM ODDINARY STRAY KIDS 💕
@sabpchr0325
@sabpchr0325 2 года назад
I can finally watch this video because my album finally arrived haha, and I feel you witz the tour! I live in Germany and I am willing to fly to Berlin or another european city to see them even though it's far from where I live
@stellainfairytopia
@stellainfairytopia 2 года назад
Not jisung literally saying ”here I am” everytime u pelled the selfie 😭😭😭😭
@HiA991A
@HiA991A Год назад
Maniac + Venom + Charmer = 🔥
@salome903
@salome903 2 года назад
I have been waiting for this video for a long time thank you very much 💗
@letswinwin1595
@letswinwin1595 2 года назад
10:37 i love how you literally SLAPPED the photocard into the pile when you pulled your bias unit card LMFAO
@ry-d8728
@ry-d8728 2 года назад
YES JISUNG IS ALSO MY BIAS! NONE OF MY FRIENDS ALSO BIAS HIM, BUT I MAKE SURE THEY KNOW HES MY FAV🐿
@ash-tu3km
@ash-tu3km 2 года назад
watched this cause i was planning to buy the album😭 and this is really helpful tysmmm
@naeswoo
@naeswoo 2 года назад
The Han pc omg 😭 he's so pretty I'm crying
@kaimcpherson1484
@kaimcpherson1484 2 года назад
Me hears "Chanie" thinks I am watching a SF9 unboxing and looks up to see Chani but gets BC. Still good, but now I want to watch a SF9 unboxing.
@just_ignore_the_stupid_hater
@just_ignore_the_stupid_hater 2 года назад
Not only they are talented idol, but also they’re such sweet and funny human beings! SKZ only
@p.quezon
@p.quezon 2 года назад
when jisung came out the fourth time I almost screamed hahahahahaah we all love this cutie but sir,,
@emreustunyer
@emreustunyer 2 года назад
Every single song on the album is really beautiful. While I had my doubts about choosing MANIAC as the title track among other songs, each member reflected that perfectly. But due to Covid19 reasons, they couldn't be very active in their first week. This is so sad 'cause we know how hard they worked. But tbh, this era will unfortunately be a little behind compared to the previous eras. It's so sad for me because I really loved every single song on the album. My favorite is definitely (with every detail) Charmer, but when I open any song from the album, I can't stop listening them all 🔥❤️ And girrll... Venom's MV 🔥🔥🔥🙌🏻
@brookewilliams614
@brookewilliams614 2 года назад
You are a kindred spirit! From the bias to the fav songs! Thanks for the helpful vid!!
@riangaeta9220
@riangaeta9220 2 года назад
I love Jisung too!! He is my bias and I could feel your pain when you didn't pull any selfies of him :CCC
@jerseyf8985
@jerseyf8985 2 года назад
I can’t wait to get mine ❤️
@kaayleelynnn
@kaayleelynnn Год назад
i just recently bought the scanning and mask since i have the limited and wants to complete it. SUPER EXCITED
@natalyyt2334
@natalyyt2334 2 года назад
I wish I had those albums but I'm saving up to get one :)
@ruqiaahmed6438
@ruqiaahmed6438 Год назад
Me too this week i notice that i save enough money to buy oddinary and when i go to the shops in my country i found that it all sold out
@diana._xq
@diana._xq 2 года назад
LINO'S HAIR IS MATCHING WITH YOUR NAILS😭
@karlasilva4078
@karlasilva4078 2 года назад
AAAAAAAAA i was looking forward to this unboxing TT
@Milka_Oreo54
@Milka_Oreo54 7 месяцев назад
I just got the blue album and the maxident heart version I can’t wait to get home and open them ❤❤❤
@hyuna3994
@hyuna3994 2 года назад
I was waiting for this video I love your unboxings of stray kids and the album it's amazing !!
@KaiM2583
@KaiM2583 Год назад
Thanks for this, made me decide I wanted the red one cause I prefer the aesthetic of it more, after ages trying to figure it out!
@mysf3218
@mysf3218 2 года назад
Yessss finally unboxing to ODDINARY.Ill definitely planning to buy one ver of this album and also your pull 😭❤ Btw have you heard about Viviz and Yuju??
@gacha._xyu
@gacha._xyu 7 месяцев назад
I’m Canadian too and I hope this year for their world tour they come to Canada close enough for me to go!
@mikeywazowskiey2426
@mikeywazowskiey2426 2 года назад
came right in time!
@eunice-le6uz
@eunice-le6uz 2 года назад
you are a jilix and i.n magnet bestie 😭😭 i really like your voice. its so sounds so sweet 🥰
@nrose6883
@nrose6883 2 года назад
They actually had the albums at Sunrise records, and it had the Target postcard in it!
@sarou4480
@sarou4480 2 года назад
this is my first time watching your unboxing videos and i loved every part of it, congrats on what you got!
@seungminsforeheadyourarelysee
@seungminsforeheadyourarelysee 2 года назад
im waitinf for your unboxing! i ordered frankenstein ver but i just love mask off version
@divyatulsi1520
@divyatulsi1520 2 года назад
Bro you should do a page in your SKZ binder with 8 pieces of the same Jisung card 💀🤣
@mysa4322
@mysa4322 2 года назад
ذي مو طبيعيه عندها كل انواع واشكال الالبومات والفوتوكارد حرفياً تزقهم
@SeungminRealWife
@SeungminRealWife Год назад
In the Seungmin selfie one you got my 2 biases Minho and Seungmin
@nai8553
@nai8553 2 года назад
que hermosos son mis favs, me gustaron los 3 álbumes... ojalá algún día poder tener uno :')
@fabrif6806
@fabrif6806 2 года назад
SKZ world domination 💙
@MyCatsStillLoveMe
@MyCatsStillLoveMe 28 дней назад
Hi I came here to decide which version of this album I want to buy, I started listening to SKZ during Oddinary album era but I didn't fully fall into the KPop rabbit hole until recently 😂 I've watched a few of your unboxing videos and I just wanted to say that you should blab as much as you want, I'm obsessed with your commentary. It's what we're all thinking lol!!!
@Evaaxzq
@Evaaxzq Год назад
I have the same exact unit cards you have in the limited ver! I was watching over this and thinking if I have the same ones, I do
@mrron5767
@mrron5767 2 года назад
AHH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED TO PULL THAT HYUNJIN SELFIE PC THAT YOU PULLED IN THE FRANKENSTEIN VERSION
@Victoriarubies
@Victoriarubies 2 года назад
6:33 Your nails colour fits Lee know's pinkish purple hair:O
@Raicesshnne.tot_
@Raicesshnne.tot_ 2 года назад
Jisung loves you back
@noebody878
@noebody878 2 года назад
Also where was I that I missed a whole ass stray kids come back
@carol___7774
@carol___7774 2 года назад
I liked the red one most 🎈
@anaksifilija
@anaksifilija 2 года назад
HOW DID U PULL 6 OF THE SAME JISUNG PCS WHAT OMG
@Ross-rv4ll
@Ross-rv4ll 2 года назад
I swear she took all of them, I didn’t get a single jisung pc ;-;
@callistoregulus3290
@callistoregulus3290 2 года назад
you and have the same thoughts bro!!!! even I think it's I.N era and im so proud and happy for him (also I legit waited till u uploaded this.....so I understand your pain of waiting TwT) ALSO EVEN MY FAV IS CHARMER
@hinata-jv9gq
@hinata-jv9gq 2 года назад
Hyunlix/Minsung unit is my dream😭😭😭😭💗💗💗
@noodlezip161
@noodlezip161 2 года назад
I'd really like to know if you're going to do an unboxing of the (G)-IDLE album "I Never die". I would like you to do it.
@SunghoonPark-HeeseungLee
@SunghoonPark-HeeseungLee 5 месяцев назад
17:28 THE AUSSIE DUOOOOO
@O0Mimi0o
@O0Mimi0o Год назад
On the red ordinary I can pulled a lot of I.n and hyunjin in almost every pic even tho they are not my bias 😂😂❤
@enrysiaa
@enrysiaa Год назад
WHAT IN THE WORLD 6 JISUNG PHOTOCARDS
@rielle3252
@rielle3252 2 года назад
CLAIMING THE HAN JISUNG ENERGY
@zsofiaszelik9895
@zsofiaszelik9895 2 года назад
OMG I want this album soo bad, but I can't find it anywhere. I mean there is a shop in my country, but it's sold out, and I waited for like a month, I just can't wait.
@risiellesantos482
@risiellesantos482 2 года назад
always waiting for ur unboxing, love it
@Jenny_w40
@Jenny_w40 2 года назад
10:31 I got all of those from the limited edition album. My cousin gave it to me New! Thankful for her
@issythestar1117
@issythestar1117 Год назад
please you're so good at unboxing things, I would order these, but I'm just too broke
@lixxiefairy
@lixxiefairy 2 года назад
the limited ver from target and the skz shop don’t come with the limited inclusion (the character art book and pop up card) i got my limited from skz shop and i didn’t get those and i was so confused until i found out they don’t come with it if you buy from those places.
@Stay_Bunny
@Stay_Bunny Год назад
Bang Chan looks like Coraline in his photos, but i'm here for it.
@aranyena
@aranyena 2 года назад
gRabEh the pullz huhu katie mega rob list 😭
@injeongtojeongin
@injeongtojeongin 2 года назад
Everyone trying to get Hyunjin goggles. You: I GOT 2 And not complaining u fangirling over Jisung :)
@mina-nanana
@mina-nanana 2 года назад
omg i didn’t even notice you uploaded thissss😭
@bethanythompson4098
@bethanythompson4098 2 года назад
I rlly wanna meet chan
@pxnda5778
@pxnda5778 2 года назад
Why did I get 6 photo cards in the mask off version? I got a lee know and seungmin ( red and blue back) ,Felix and seungmin( black back with oddinary logo and white wavy lines on it) and I got a Felix and IN photo card I can’t seem to find anywhere online ( plain black back with oddinary and skz logo on it) can someone tell me why?
@janettesmulticlub556
@janettesmulticlub556 2 года назад
17:10 I got the exact same four photo cards as you in my mask off album xD
@armadillo31
@armadillo31 2 года назад
Sorry but what is the difference between the scanned and the mask off albums?
@AnishKumar-hp9dv
@AnishKumar-hp9dv 2 года назад
I ordered my limited edition but many things are missing like 2 selfie photocards and 1 unit photocard and pop up invitation card .....What should I do? :((
@keyxian
@keyxian 2 года назад
Hi, I love your unboxing ♡♡ Are you going to show us oddinary from soundwave? TT... all the korean shops will give extra photocard for error printing?
@eleventhirteen2745
@eleventhirteen2745 2 года назад
i’ve been waiting for your unboxing vid 🏄
Далее
Stray Kids "MAXIDENT" Album Unboxing
12:22
Просмотров 1,3 млн
Stray Kids "★★★★★ (5-STAR)" Album Unboxing
11:07
Stray Kids "ODDINARY" Main Trailer
3:31
Просмотров 10 млн