Tiên kiếm kỳ hiệp (Trung văn giản thể: 仙剑奇侠传; phồn thể: 仙劍奇俠傳; bính âm: Xiān Jiàn Qí Xiá Zhuàn) là một bộ phim Trung Quốc được hãng phim truyền hình thị Thượng Hải sản xuất năm 2005. Bộ phim được trình chiếu lần đầu tiên trên kênh CTV và CBG của Đài Loan và Trung Quốc vào tháng 1 năm 2005. Bộ phim được chuyển thể từ trò chơi nhập vai Tiên kiếm kỳ hiệp, một trò chơi điện tử rất nổi tiếng. Phần tiếp theo của phim, Tiên kiếm kỳ hiệp 3, đã được phát sóng vào năm 2009.
Chinese Paladin is a Chinese television series produced by Chinese Entertainment Shanghai Ltd. It was first broadcast on CTV and CBG in Taiwan and mainland China respectively in January 2005. The series is based on the original version of the RPG The Legend of Sword and Fairy. It was followed by Chinese Paladin 3 in 2009. The series brings together cast members from China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
《仙劍奇俠傳》是根據大宇資訊同名電腦遊戲《仙劍奇俠傳》改編的電視劇,由上海唐人電影製作有限公司(CES)出品,於2004年2月8日在橫店開機[1],6月初完成拍攝。由於廣電總局審批緣故[2],一直到2005年1月31日才開始在中國大陸地區(重慶電視臺)首播,收視率曾達11.3%。[3]臺灣則在1月24日於中視首播。播出後,大宇資訊特意為電視劇修改遊戲程式支援Microsoft Windows XP SP2,以電視劇主角人物重新包裝,出版了《新仙劍奇俠傳-電視劇紀念XP版》。[3] 同月,電視劇的音像製品由中凱文化代理開始發售。
觀眾對該劇的評價褒貶不一,有觀點認為部分人物的形象及背景設定變得面目全非,遠遠比不上遊戲《仙劍奇俠傳》,因為它的演員和情節實在讓仙劍迷們大失所望,甚至有人說電視劇完全沒把「情」字體現出來。同時也有觀點認為這些人物的心理,形象及背景的改動卻是恰到好處,是遊戲《仙劍奇俠傳》的昇華和再次創作,對原作有比較大的突破。音樂製作人麥振鴻先生為仙劍電視劇製作的配樂受到了該劇推崇者們的一致好評,遊戲《仙劍奇俠傳四》也選用了其中數首作為遊戲音樂,為仙劍電視劇的一個亮點。
李逍遙/胡歌
趙靈兒/劉亦菲
林月如/安以軒
阿奴/劉品言
唐鈺/彭于晏
酒劍仙(莫一兮)/謝君豪
姥姥/鄭佩佩
劉晉元/王祿江
拜月(石傑人)/徐錦江
劍聖(殷若拙)/郭亮
巫王(趙燁)/黃智賢
巫後 (林青兒)/ 孫莉
姜明/譚耀文
女苑/蔣欣
姜婉兒/蔣欣
彩依/張茜
王小虎/李燦森
聖姑(旻淵清)/李麗珍
姬三娘/傳芳玲
石長老/鄧立民
狐妖/楊旻娜
李大嬸/楊昆
丁香蘭/張芯瑜
丁秀蘭/曾之喬
南蠻娘(三畏)/王蕾
韓夢慈/週嵐
智修(小石頭)/周德華
最悲傷的愛情故事
晚风拂帷裳
Night Wind swept the curtain off
孑影无灯伴
No lamp was accompanied by your lonely shadow
相离莫相忘
Don't forget the other even though we were separated by human realm and heaven
天涯两相望
I can only see you at the edge of the world
月如霜
Moon is like a frost
并泪沾裳
Tears moistened your dress
浸湿单罗杉
and wetted the cunninghamia lanceolata
(灵儿)铃儿轻轻荡
The bell sways softy (Ling'er is playing on the swing)
声声入愁肠
The sound affect me deeply and i feel so sad
遥寄相思
Depended on yearning
远眺旧乡
surveyed my homeland
伊人何方
Where is my lover ?
静夜阑
A railing at a silent night
寥落微星挂天上
Little stars were hosted sparsely on the sky
不思量 自难忘
Even though I don't try to miss her but her image rose before me.
浊酒一杯慰情殇
Console the wound by a bottle of alcohol
凭栏空对愁
approached the railing with a painful heartache
岁月尽成憾
It's a pity to the time of life
寒鸦秋雁携凄凉
Crows and wild gooses migrated back miserably
危坐思君为哪般
I missed her austerely for what ?
秋水望穿
saw through the stream and autumn
临风轻叹
I sighed before the wind softy
燕子不归
Wild Goose will not back
徒留情长
All my love's in vain
历遍巫山沧海
undergo Wu Mountains and blue sea
看尽洞庭云雨
Seeing cloud and rain of Dongting Lake
枫落时
Maple leaves fell
姻缘散
The fate of couple ended
梦回几转泪轻淌
Brokenhearted dream turned round and round ,my Heart cries without tears.
14 апр 2010