Тёмный

75 Reasons To Ship Vittorio & Teresa 

StardustProductions
Подписаться 22 тыс.
Просмотров 70 тыс.
50% 1

Guys, I went down with this ship! Those past few months, I tried so hard to forgot this pair, till I started the rewatch and I remembered how much I loved them and how they deserved a better ending. And I think it was actually in store! In S2 they showed how much Vittorio was the right guy for Teresa, and how Pietro literally destroyed her life. Well, I'm not gonna talk about it here, because the video summed up the reasons pretty well, but I just wanna say thank you to all the people that have support this idea and encouraged me to finish this video, and If it tooks me 2 weeks. I think it's the longest video I've ever made, but in the end, it was worthy. I don't know what happened to Vittorio in the new format of the serie, but I don't think there could never be another pair like them. Every single scene, the way they builded this relationship... it was special. I already wrote it on Twitter but I want to say it here, too: The only way I could watch the new format, is bringing back Teresa with a plot twist, and giving this two the ending they deserved. Vitteresa in my ❤️ forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info:
• Show: Il Paradiso Delle Signore
• Song: • Jo Blankenburg - Plane...
• Coloring: Spring (by Lou's Tutorials)
• Program: Sony Vegas Pro 13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Опубликовано:

1 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 45   
Далее
Teresa & Pietro's Story | Hurricane