Тёмный

800 PAGE JOURNAL Progress - 300 pages in!! 

Cozy Little Papers
Подписаться 512
Просмотров 658
50% 1

Journaling Instagram: cozylittlepapers
Bookish TikTok: / read.with.lavender
Bookish Twitter: cozylittlepaper
Bookish Instagram: read.with.lavender
Goodreads: / max
Witchy TikTok: / littlemxwitch
Witchy Instagram: littlemxwitch

Опубликовано:

14 июн 2022

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 12   
@paperwormscat9760
@paperwormscat9760 2 года назад
Of course it sounds like a super great big achievement within the journaling community to be the one who filled this journal completeley. And it is like that big goal that everyone will admire, but... don't make your own life hard. If you need to cut it in to two pieces in order to handle it better, that just do so. There is the chance that it might falls apart on it's own anyway at some point. Maybe you remember my pink pages journal from last summer which was just glued, and almost all my pages fell out when I put too much into it. The used pages literally pushed the leftover pages away, and they go loose on their own. You can just make your journal into two parts. I think it doesnt really matter if you filled one chunk of 400 pages or two chunks of 400 pages. Like you said, the side with the used pages will become huge and it will not be convenient to keep writing like that.
@JulieloopsJAM
@JulieloopsJAM 2 года назад
I don't think you should cut it! It will be hard to write in but it will be SO satisfying to see it in its entirety!
@chickpea734
@chickpea734 2 года назад
i would cut the journal in half. i cant imagine its going to be fun to journal in once its extra chunky
@imperfect_pages5331
@imperfect_pages5331 2 года назад
I would either cut it in half or just put in on the back burner for now and use a different journal. Maybe it would help with the journal slump? Or flip it upside down and start writing from the back to the front- idk if that makes sense 😆
@quackwackers3621
@quackwackers3621 2 года назад
I had a 600 page journal but I stopped it at around 560 ish because the spine of the journal couldn’t take it at all. I tried pushing on for so long but the spine of the book essentially gave out. So I ripped the segments out. I wish I had cut it in half the pages are literally hanging out of the cover. I’m not really sure why journal spines have become so weak.
@kiwichick1380
@kiwichick1380 2 года назад
If I was you, I'd finish the journal but at the mid way point, I'd change the layout, the decoration etc so that it feels like a new journal to write in.
@sophiaisabelle0227
@sophiaisabelle0227 2 года назад
Seems like you’re making so much progress at 300 pages. I totally resonate with you being depressed for a little while. I too have been feeling a bit more down recently and I just don’t know the reason why. Hopefully you’ll be able to make more updates like this!
@lilbitofeverythin6894
@lilbitofeverythin6894 2 года назад
I agree with kiwis opinion. Do the journal upside down!
@andalltheangelssay212
@andalltheangelssay212 2 года назад
It would be a great achievement if you could fill the whole 800 page journal. I’ve bought three really big 800 page notebooks over the last four years with good intentions to fill one up and ended up tearing pages out of all of them and pulling them apart, I’m really mad with myself! Don’t know if I will ever attempt it again!
@kiwichick1380
@kiwichick1380 2 года назад
You are doing so great and the journal is holding up well.
@deannaleatherwood4177
@deannaleatherwood4177 2 года назад
I say that you cut it in half! Sometimes you just need change! But in the same sense it would be cool to see the finished book. Would there be a way you can recombine afterwards if you do decide to cut?
Далее
How to Use Your Journal for Self Identity
14:43
10 Questions About Journaling #journaltag10
20:14
Я ПОКУПАЮ НОВУЮ ТАЧКУ - МЕЧТУ!
39:05
Mid-Year Journal TAG by LoveLynnsLife
12:40
Journal + Life Update: March 2023
9:40
Просмотров 228