Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 63   
@janidolly
@janidolly 7 лет назад
whoa i watched the whole thing and i love it so much! 1. awesome outfits 2. awesome backgrounds (I LOVE THAT YOU CHANGED THEM UP!!) 3. awesome sync dancing :D i hope to see more from you two xD
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
janidolly thankies Ja-chan~~ I'm glad you like our collab~ :D And yes yes! These sites were really pretty. Cindy was the one who found them. And yeah XD we couldn't stick to one member for the whole thing or else it would be have been awkward movements lol
@Sunny98
@Sunny98 8 лет назад
yeah~~~~~
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Sunny 98 yayyy~ XD
@cutepuppyificatiable
@cutepuppyificatiable 8 лет назад
Yay! I get so happy when you post!❤️
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
cutepuppyificatiable XD Thank you so much! Lol I'm really happy you actually commented! XD Glad you like our cover :D
@yehete
@yehete 7 лет назад
Yess!! You guys did awesome! :D lol @ the woman who stood in the background for a good minute or so.
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
yehet Thank youuu~ ^^ & LMBO!! :'D right?! We didn't even noticed until editing. XD
@TereAkira
@TereAkira 7 лет назад
That was amazing~!! I miss your cover Mace ;n;
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Tere Akira Ahhhh Tereeeee~~ I have missed your covers too!! Omgosh! You probably don't know this cus I don't remember if I ever commented but you got me into Seventeen!! I saw your Nice cover and was like so amazed!! XD You owned that song for chillz!
@TereAkira
@TereAkira 7 лет назад
;o;
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Tere Akira Aw really?!? 😭😭😭 Awesome because it would be such a waste! You're so great at making outfits and covers! As long as you keep enjoying making covers, it would be just as entertaining to watch them since your so good at it!! Please keep making boy group covers too (you know much I love those esp since I can't do them much right now 😫). Can't wait for break time to like binge watch your covers XD
@xcitrusxcutiex
@xcitrusxcutiex 7 лет назад
MACEEEEE you're back!!!! i was so happy to see on insta that you uploaded and it's a collab too!! first i HAVE to comment on the energy you both have! it's so overflowing and so great!!!! you guys are so in synch and there is no flaw i find in this cover!! Great job guys!! and i absolutely love the vibrant colored outfits! it matchs blackpink so well!! and you broke away from your white shirt and black pants too!! haha i hope to see more form you mace and hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
xcitrusxcutiex LMBO 😂😂😂 Yassss! White collar shirt no more~~ :'D Thankies for such an awesome comment Jae~~ I'm happy that our attempt wasn't a fail in trying to stick with the dress theme XD
@czhang91
@czhang91 8 лет назад
I always have so much fun dancing with you :D
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Cindy Z Same~~ We totally rocked this cover!! I think it's my fav from our girl group collabs so far~ we filmed pretty quickly too :D
@Cindywii
@Cindywii 8 лет назад
1:22 that woman was like: "Hell naah I lowkey wanna be featured here" haha xD I was not ready at all when I saw you in my subscription box Mace!!! I love everything about this video, outfit, skills, synchronization JEEZ!! wish I see you often here dear T.T #Wewantonekjpopback
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Cindywii Word~ I didn't even noticed till when I was editing! 😂 Lol! And aww I wish so too~~ but you're so on point with them covers tho!! I see you in da streets ;D showing yah skillz~~ And for sure I be seeing yah on MAMA 😘 Guuuurrl~ #welovecindywii
@Cindywii
@Cindywii 7 лет назад
Awww hehe thank you dear...but noooo haha why everyone think I'm going to be on the MAMA's haha...I just won beats headphones LOL....I wish the price was that hehe.
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Still, to be recognized by Mnet is HUGEEEE~!! Super proud of you for winning such a contest~~ it seems like the world is one step closer into realizing what an amazing dancer you are. I mean we all on RU-vid already know this simple fact ;D
@Cindywii
@Cindywii 7 лет назад
Aww you are the sweetest my dear Mace
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Cindywii 😘
@SarangKdancecovers
@SarangKdancecovers 8 лет назад
My notification on point these days, love when you both collab! so compatible together :) kudos to you for keeping dancing when people approach, I'd have stopped the recording and stare at them awkwardly lmao
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Sarang-K ROTFLMBO!! 😂😂😂 It would have been ultra awkward to do that!! XD You can't see it in the video but behind the camera were a whole more people. They literally stopped and watched every time we did a new take XD Lol! I would have so awkward :'D
@SarangKdancecovers
@SarangKdancecovers 7 лет назад
OneKJPop omfg i would love to see behind the camera, i'd love to dance in front of an audience but i got no confidence for it yet! you look amazing in the outfit mace, i forgot to mention :D
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Sarang-K "YET" I highlight this word because I know you will be! You enjoy dancing and you are getting better and better at it. And it's so much fun dancing in front of an audience; seeing their reactions and all. I'm sure you'll be able to one day and then you'll be like "Mace why didn't you tell me how awesome this is!?" Lol and I'll be like "I know right?!" And then we'll have this awesome convo of collabing again in public ;D #futuregoals
@DollHouseKey
@DollHouseKey 7 лет назад
really good cover!! ^-^~
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Thank you so much~
@rynairaashaque860
@rynairaashaque860 5 лет назад
gooooood perfectoooo
@srhawki2
@srhawki2 6 лет назад
Loooved!
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Thank youuuuuu~
@XcuseMyCharisma_
@XcuseMyCharisma_ 7 лет назад
Perfect as ususl good work!
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Thank you so much!
@NarainKorea
@NarainKorea 7 лет назад
amazing)))
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
MISS KYU thank you~~! ^_^/
@swayn
@swayn 7 лет назад
#Bald #Slayage #BestDuoEvah
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
acepark #hilarious #alwaysthankful #loveyourcomment xD
@vixia8262
@vixia8262 7 лет назад
good💕
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Thank you^^
@TheAngee330
@TheAngee330 7 лет назад
Is this the HIGH LINE? Either way, great as usual! Was wondering where you went. Good job!
@czhang91
@czhang91 7 лет назад
anchornomore it's the high line! We went on Black Friday thinking there might be fewer people but apparently not.
@TeaKhoo
@TeaKhoo 7 лет назад
I love this?
@MissyPiggyRabbit
@MissyPiggyRabbit 7 лет назад
this is so powerful yet feminie
@MissyPiggyRabbit
@MissyPiggyRabbit 7 лет назад
oh i juz noticed that that person actually left the scene. the two people at @2:17 were new xD Lololol so funny what were they starring at. they were looking down..
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
I wonder too because they is nothing down there! XD lol!! I have no idea at what they were looking at down there that was so fascinating :'D And thankies girly~~
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
OH wait, I just watched it again. I think they were trying to read the small sign right behind us near our legs. I guess because it was so small, they needed to move closer to it to read it?? Idk. We didn't even notice the sign at all lol
@JBky-zb1kz
@JBky-zb1kz 7 лет назад
More Aktivity! It is good but more Aktion is better.
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Lol like the "dance in public" challenge?
@KandyCosplay
@KandyCosplay 8 лет назад
she lives?
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Kandy Cos Does she?!? She is I? I is?! 😂😂😂 Sending Mace love~ 😘 (btw: it feels like ages has pasted XD)
@KandyCosplay
@KandyCosplay 7 лет назад
because it has!!! lol it's coming close to our 2020 collab haha almost there! >.< how've you been? done with school yet?
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Kandy Cos Omo! Was it 2020?! I don't remember anymore...wasn't it 2017?? Or was it 2018? I think it was 2017...? 😂 And lol!! Has it been that long already?! Woah~ I've been great actually. School is almost done for the semester so I'm pumped! Lol How about you girly? How's life? Anything new??
@KandyCosplay
@KandyCosplay 7 лет назад
haha it was 2017...i dont even know when we made these plans >.< I'm excited you're almost done! What's new?? pfft I dont even know where you left off lol there's always something going on with my life, it's like a soap opera XD
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
Lol right?? It's hard to keep up XD well are you prepping for the holidays?
@tiffanyjoceline8458
@tiffanyjoceline8458 7 лет назад
Wow its great💕love the outfit too btw i also do covers so hope u can check it out thanks^^
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 6 лет назад
Aw no, i think i am too late. I was on a hiatus. I'm sort of back but you're channel is down >_< Let me know again when you're back and i'll definitely check it out.
@mooncakechannel6605
@mooncakechannel6605 7 лет назад
OMG Love it! You guys are really amazing #PerfectDuo everything is on point !!! #JustSubscribed (lolololol at the people on the background XD) Anyways you guys #SLAY! I also did a cover of this song I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think? Maybe subscribe.. haha XOXO #KeepItUpGirls
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
MOONCAKE Channel Aw thanks~ I'm glad you like our collab ^^ and sure~ I'll watch your cover and leave a comment ;D
@Stressedgods
@Stressedgods 8 лет назад
Slay
@OneKJPop
@OneKJPop 7 лет назад
No Thank You I want to say thank you but your username...XD Arigato??