Тёмный

Breath of Fire II Part 32 - Hunting Uparupa 

cassually play
Подписаться 16
Просмотров 4
50% 1

Again, as far as I know, the only hint as of where exactly the cave is the world map. (The kind girl in the circus only mentioned cave by the sea). Or the internet, the internet works.
Aside from the cave for whatever reason has high encounters, there is an NPC offer to sell info as well as the algerfruit itself as a bait. Why we need more than one fruit then? First, if we make mistake of being too slow like I did in the video. Secondly, as we can see there is few holes there. But only one or two of the holes actually will allow you catch the Uparupas. There is much details in the internet but, to save you insanity, don't try to catch Uparupa without any sort of internet consultation first.
Also, there is a choice you have to make. You can't get treasure without letting Uparupa goes. You can also get the Uparupa as a key item, and forgo the rewards. I pick the rewards (two rewards, for whatever reason, exiting the premise gives Uparupa chance to refill the treasure), for a reason will be known soon.
---
Breath of Fire II is one of the famous BoF series released originally in 1995 for SNES. It has been re-released for GBA and even now we can play it in Switch via SNES Library. As of now, the Capcom Town website offers free to play BoF II!
This is a 'first-time' playthrough (I actually have played the GBA version back then), so nothing fancy or completionism or anything. I will use the description to add any information that I would know, and will make some notes for any interesting mechanic that I found. I also used the SNES rom-hacked version because I feel the translation is better and all, whilst the difficulty is the default one.
---
The full playlist of this playthrough is on this link
• Breath of Fire II (SNE...
Check out this website to play Breath of Fire II in Capcom Town!
captown.capcom...
Check out my cloud storage for any guides and/or resources that you might or might not find helpful!
drive.google.c...
I don't have any socials, but if you are shy to comment or something, maybe check out my (unattended) discord account @cassuallyplay and gimme a hey(?)

Опубликовано:

16 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии    
Далее
Recap of Breath of Fire II (RECAPitation)
24:48
Просмотров 60 тыс.
Breath of Fire II Part 29 - Hunting Whale
26:12
РЫБКА С ПИВОМ
00:39
Просмотров 1,1 млн
Breath of Fire II Part 31 - Algerfruit
17:56
The Breath of Fire 2 "review" | EVERY SNES RPG #41
18:27
Breath of Fire II Part 26 - Township
17:17
Breath of Fire II Part 14 - Dry Well
24:53
Can You Beat Fable using Only Demon Door Loot?
41:09
Просмотров 537 тыс.
Breath of Fire II: Why the Hype? - SNESdrunk
4:59
Просмотров 209 тыс.
Breath of Fire II Part 17 - Toad Tale
22:55
Breath of Fire II Part 27 - Notoriety
22:35