Тёмный

How One Rapper Made Lyrical Rap Cool Again… 

Fantastic Hip Hop
Подписаться 63 тыс.
Просмотров 77 тыс.
50% 1

In an era where many worried lyrical rap was dying, one rapper has brought the art form back without most hip hop fans even knowing...

Видеоклипы

Опубликовано:

16 окт 2023

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 309   
@kevthepoet
@kevthepoet 9 месяцев назад
This is funny cos WSG himself was saying he's the least lyrical in his crew, but he's the most visionary and masterminded albums, artwork, merch and attack-plans.
@fantastichiphop
@fantastichiphop 9 месяцев назад
I think out of the Griselda big three he is easily the weakest lyrically but he was the one with a plan. It goes to show how important it is to have the right team
@deathfliez627
@deathfliez627 9 месяцев назад
His self awareness is actually his strength and skill that a lot of artists don't have. That's why his projects still come out great. How many great rappers out there have mid discographies because they don't have the ear and awareness Westside has?
@ezibreezy3417
@ezibreezy3417 9 месяцев назад
Boldy is the best no way Benny and Conway better than Boldy
@kevthepoet
@kevthepoet 9 месяцев назад
I was just talkin about the three leaders, first 3 members, blood family - Benny, WSG and Conway - WSG said he's the weakest lyricist out of all 3. But of the whole crew Boldy is a contender for the best on the roster for sure but I might prefer Rome Streetz tbh. I don't think I've heard enough Boldy to judge tho.@@ezibreezy3417
@Prod_Venny
@Prod_Venny 8 месяцев назад
WSG is ass everybody is his crew better than him
@einveru6458
@einveru6458 9 месяцев назад
Mike and Earl are also contributing so much to rap at the moment
@Sam-vd9mf
@Sam-vd9mf 9 месяцев назад
burning desire could be aoty
@TETSUOxUSERS
@TETSUOxUSERS 9 месяцев назад
Mike and Earl my favorites rn
@wherezmemallet4879
@wherezmemallet4879 9 месяцев назад
Earl is one of the underground GOATS
@peg-peggies
@peg-peggies 9 месяцев назад
honestly, open mike eagle is also helping out, even if he isn't that known
@oblambo6896
@oblambo6896 9 месяцев назад
I agree. We can't sit around every year and wait for Kendrick and Cole to drop. We need more legends, and Griselda just might be the missing piece.
@zacharysample946
@zacharysample946 9 месяцев назад
It never stopped being cool to rap lyrically.
@chrisaugustin9181
@chrisaugustin9181 9 месяцев назад
just less prominent
@KVROACEGG
@KVROACEGG 9 месяцев назад
Yeah, it just got a bit out of the mainstream apart from a just a few.
@wellfedstarvingartist
@wellfedstarvingartist 9 месяцев назад
Labels of the twenty tens advertised and targeted young people who were not familiar with the tenants, culture, or history of hip hop. White young suburban 12-24 year olds. Its cool to show how hip you are appreciating lyricism, but shows a willing ignorance about the industry, the issues presented, and leaves me with my classic question: Did you even watch the video?
@yxngd7201
@yxngd7201 9 месяцев назад
I’m so happy about this video it really put into words how I feel about griselda like westside is an architect fr his vision is crazy and the dynamic between him benny and Conway unmatched
@sfbeht7n459
@sfbeht7n459 9 месяцев назад
thank you so much for talking about this in a way where youre not just getting mad at new rappers with different styles. seeing lyricism as a style rather than a prerequisite is a much better way to approach rap imo, and steers away from the annoying "real hip hop" narrative that ends up pushing people away
@lovej.a.e6750
@lovej.a.e6750 9 месяцев назад
Melodic AND lyrical is the move tbh. But as an artist I feel its more important to be true to whatever you feeling vs worrying about a specific group of folks….unless you getting paid to be a battle rapper or something….otherwise the whole conversation is pretentious. As a listener I enjoy both respectively
@KVROACEGG
@KVROACEGG 9 месяцев назад
Maybe different target audiences.. Yeah, lots of people like both, but I never liked the "melodic Rap" stuff.. If i listen to Rap it's because I want lyricism and rapping, I don't mind a melodic song here and then by rappers I like, or a melodic chorus but when every song is melodic it gets very repetitve and boring.. It's not what I listen to Rap for, but rappers who can be rapping rapping, doing a melodic song and experimenting is cool to me, versatile rappers are some of my favorites, apart from pure lyricism, but "melodic rappers" are barely Rap to my ears, I only can like a few of them if they voice and flow is unique, Like Juice, Trippie and Lil Uzi, but they can rap rap.
@SirTwo17
@SirTwo17 9 месяцев назад
I agree. The merging of both is definitely the move nowadays and like you said the artist should be true to themselves. People get so lost into trying to pick a side (super lyrical / melodic) instead of enjoying the music.
@MrGrimlocke
@MrGrimlocke 8 месяцев назад
I liked the Lauryn Hill still of singing and rapping or 50 Cent’s melodic hooks, but everyone else who tries to do both has been really boring to me. I guess it’s because they’re not good at either
@willsmith4575
@willsmith4575 7 месяцев назад
@@KVROACEGGI think the juice wrld, uzi, Trippie, X type of shit died out way faster than it was meant to, I feel like somebody needs to come along and finish what those guys started. I don’t think we rlly saw the full evolution of melodic rap because the goats of it are dead or washed up.
@Lemjanmusic
@Lemjanmusic 9 месяцев назад
It's always cool to be lyrical. What's not cool is people thinking they're lyrical spiritual when they have the awareness of a frog. You can't fake wisdom. It will show.
@hlk.2timez200
@hlk.2timez200 3 месяца назад
But u also can't fake being a Cornball. Alot of these lyrical rappers are fuckin Cornballs
@mattofficer6434
@mattofficer6434 9 месяцев назад
can't forget about benny and Conway
@aghostnamedjimmy
@aghostnamedjimmy 9 месяцев назад
They’re great but they lack an important element in modern day hip hop and that’s charisma. Gunn has that
@ToAsTOnDeck
@ToAsTOnDeck 9 месяцев назад
@@aghostnamedjimmyBenny and Conway have that too. Gunn just has more.
@fettywapsmissingeye
@fettywapsmissingeye 9 месяцев назад
Absolutely. They’re lyrically a lot better than Gunn but they just aren’t as unorthodox. Gunn has an ODB like charm in that way, he can mesh and resonate with so many different artists for that. He doesn’t sound good on regular trap beats tho, Benny and con can, his new album showed us that.
@BobbyKennedy-ss5ts
@BobbyKennedy-ss5ts 9 месяцев назад
They're both WACK
@raymondcarter8915
@raymondcarter8915 9 месяцев назад
Boldy, Rome >
@RoarTheRapper
@RoarTheRapper 9 месяцев назад
I don’t think lyricism is the only thing rap has to be, however, I like creative rhyming and penmanship and that is my focus first and foremost. But I can appreciate simpler bars, simpler focuses, and an emphasis on “mood”.
@curtiszyr
@curtiszyr 9 месяцев назад
Hip hop started with simple ass rhymes and bars .
@stax5ave380
@stax5ave380 9 месяцев назад
​@@curtiszyrthat's a different discussion. Because HipHop didn't just Consist of rap
@viperrecords3288
@viperrecords3288 9 месяцев назад
@@curtiszyrYeah it started wit that but it evolved. Then devolved.
@maxwellsamuel3255
@maxwellsamuel3255 9 месяцев назад
@@curtiszyrhip hop is an entire culture. It didn’t even start with rapping at first. It started with flipping samples and disc Jockeying. The Master of Ceremonies came after
@BrickWolfy
@BrickWolfy 9 месяцев назад
@@viperrecords3288 how did it devolve?
@Americahasaproblemchile
@Americahasaproblemchile 9 месяцев назад
With so many channels focusing on the demise of quality music in the mainstream, it is refreshing to hear about some artists to get hip to. I had only cherry picked some WG songs but this video is about to make me listen to his albums for myself.
@crazyquest7851
@crazyquest7851 9 месяцев назад
My favorites from him are Pray For Paris, Flygod, Who made the sunshine, and 10. You can’t go wrong with his other albums tho. Amazing artist.
@viperrecords3288
His “Hitler Wears Hermes” series is amazing
@dirtydom69
@dirtydom69 9 месяцев назад
His newest album was pretty good, pray for Paris is probably WSG best album
@fernandoreyes680
@fernandoreyes680 9 месяцев назад
Roc Marciano is really the one who deserves the credit
@keejay12
@keejay12 9 месяцев назад
Roc Marciano should only get credited for starting this modern boom bap trend but outside of that, he didn't make lyrical rap cool again as this video is trying to say. No one really mentions him
@fernandoreyes680
@fernandoreyes680 9 месяцев назад
@@keejay12 most Griselda members have talked about Roc influence on them or have shouted him out on their records. Then Griselda made the movement bigger but Roc was behind all of that
@keejay12
@@fernandoreyes680 word
@16barstshirts
@16barstshirts 9 месяцев назад
​@@keejay12sounds like selling him short. Marciano is a lyrical titan and a character artist who only improved over time. I'd say started and also mastered by the time rr2 and mt Marci dropped. However, I agree with you 100% when you say that it's the mainstream recognition that WSG has that has mostly eluded Marciano. Just wanted to show the genius some love here
@Flair.forever
@Flair.forever 9 месяцев назад
Busta Rhymes calls him the best rapper ever
@Dc225_
@Dc225_ 9 месяцев назад
Lyrical rap is what keeps the genre relevant long term. Every thing else is too easily duplicated.
@jarenmorton5850
@jarenmorton5850 9 месяцев назад
Thank you
@Zay.55
@Zay.55 9 месяцев назад
Fr man
@rngr.
@rngr. 9 месяцев назад
i kinda feel the opposite. its not hard to be lyrical in my opinion but it is hard to innovate on a genre that gets younger and more experimental throughout the day. it’s not easy to be a long running innovator in music and saying that ONLY lyrics will keep rap relevant isn’t necessarily true
@Dc225_
@Dc225_ 9 месяцев назад
@@rngr. hmmm, can you give me some examples of ppl you consider lyricists and also examples of nonlyricists that innovated the genre? Just wanna make sure we on the same page
@rngr.
@rngr. 9 месяцев назад
@@Dc225_ “non lyricists” is kind of a discredit to all rappers in a way. just bc its isnt a lyrical spiritual miracle artist doesnt mean they should be discounted as less skillful. all artists from 2015 onwards have been innovative for the most part, which is how rap music has gotten where it is today. “mumble rappers” have made hip hop the most influential and marketable it has ever been. there are new sounds every day that continue to push the genre. if we focused on only lyrics, rap music wouldnt be the cultural influence that is as accessible as it is today. you need something beyond lyrics. j cole is a “lyrical” rapper but he didnt have that next level of success without innovating the way he raps. commercial success, sure. but him talking his shit and using those flows over trap beats is what took him to the next level. without vocal inflection, beat switches, and autotune, kendrick lamar wouldn’t be the artist he is today. hopefully that makes sense
@wherezmemallet4879
@wherezmemallet4879 9 месяцев назад
Man I’m happy my man’s westside is getting more recognition he definitely deserves it.
@BiggestManOnYouTube
@BiggestManOnYouTube 9 месяцев назад
i cant stop watching these videos PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE
@joeldeleon8599
@joeldeleon8599 9 месяцев назад
Kitchen lights
@smaaron_j_46
@smaaron_j_46 9 месяцев назад
The Griselda trio are probably the best Shady artists since 50 and Obie
@kianibelgrave8134
@kianibelgrave8134 9 месяцев назад
Conway was the only Griselda member signed to Shady
@Kiki-xx3fj
@Kiki-xx3fj 9 месяцев назад
@@kianibelgrave8134 Not true, WSG was signed too. They signed collectively as Hall and Nash. And then Griselda Records signed to Shady for a distribution deal. Benny was the only one not signed there individually
@romwaiswain4615
@romwaiswain4615 9 месяцев назад
That's why I miss Rakim. He started lyricism
@ryuhokotoge8054
@ryuhokotoge8054 9 месяцев назад
Griselda keeps modern hip hop alive.
@TheRoseBoy11
@TheRoseBoy11 9 месяцев назад
Griselda: home of the modern rap KINGS
@jenske2881
@jenske2881 9 месяцев назад
Griselda withoit the producers is a graveyard
@jenske2881
@jenske2881 9 месяцев назад
This makes it seem like im taking shots at all of griselda i just dont fuck with west
@reecemcnamee4396
@reecemcnamee4396 9 месяцев назад
Dreamville is better
@mikenomics1014
@mikenomics1014 9 месяцев назад
​@@jenske2881*insert your favorite rapper's name here* without the producers is a graveyard There! 💪 fixed it for ya
@Kanyewestbiggestfan123
@Kanyewestbiggestfan123 9 месяцев назад
@@jenske2881every rapper needs a producer to make a song
@will_nautic
@will_nautic 9 месяцев назад
Lyrical rap never died.
@YaboiTombuto
@YaboiTombuto 9 месяцев назад
Incredible video, great research and script writing man, I love wsg and griselda so much, it always reminds me just how much i love rap music
@JEFFMAN90
@JEFFMAN90 9 месяцев назад
Griselda needs to thank Roc Marciano. Hes the godfather of modern underground hip hop
@viperrecords3288
They gave Roc his 💐s
@di-lungjr8764
@di-lungjr8764 9 месяцев назад
Niggas givin griselda roc marcis flowers smh
@Flair.forever
🥀 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽
@askiamo2
@askiamo2 9 месяцев назад
this is an unending cycle of lyricism dying, reviving, dying, reviving.
@santosromerobarrientos
@santosromerobarrientos 9 месяцев назад
J.I.D
@iangarcia1585
@iangarcia1585 9 месяцев назад
Not just westside but Griselda as a hall
@skizzyskitzo
@skizzyskitzo 9 месяцев назад
This is what the culture is made of he’s bringing hip hop back to the top of the map 🐐
@jaideveremy4371
@jaideveremy4371 9 месяцев назад
Rakim was the goat of Lyrical Rap
@grimgrieves
@grimgrieves 9 месяцев назад
SUPER FLYGOD
@outergalacticmarauderfacti6950
@outergalacticmarauderfacti6950 9 месяцев назад
Boom boom boom! Nah I met him years before fame at a Talib concert, humble dude and well deserving of his place in hip hop fr
@TonyBakercomedy
@TonyBakercomedy 9 месяцев назад
I LOVE Griselda. The whole movement.
@theofficialkv5002
@theofficialkv5002 9 месяцев назад
this needs more views this video was fucking amazing
@MosaicButterfly
@MosaicButterfly 9 месяцев назад
Giving WSG this credit is wild fr fr
@Skickricky147
@Skickricky147 9 месяцев назад
Ran into him twice in Buffalo. Cool as hell in person too and definitely a real one
@GMBREACTS
@GMBREACTS 9 месяцев назад
This just made me even more a fan of WSG I knew of him heard a few features here and there as of the latest album he dropped im definitely about to give that a listen especially after hearing him on Travis Scott album off the “Lost Forever” track.
@Zou523
@Zou523 9 месяцев назад
A lot of artists that drop as consistently as the Griselda group over saturate the market and end up falling off or releasing a bunch of music that doesn’t hold the same quality. Not the case for Griselda though. I am always finding albums and mixtapes that were dropped that I completely missed only to find some of their best work and sounds laced throughout. Their ear for beats and production are top tier
@ArtfulC
@ArtfulC 9 месяцев назад
ROC MARCIANO.
@camh.04
@camh.04 9 месяцев назад
Listen man, I liked what you had to say but I feel like I'm listening to a broken record. You mentioned he was from Buffalo like 20 times and said Tyler was inspired by him 20 more times. Either add more info or just cut the repetition, it feels like when you were writing an essay for school and didn't meet the word count yet.
@wmwinninmandubbem1149
@wmwinninmandubbem1149 8 месяцев назад
Yall finally giving me credit from 1979 till now 🐐
@mamba4817
@mamba4817 9 месяцев назад
Roc Marciano.
@billynewyears3044
@billynewyears3044 9 месяцев назад
On everything. This nigga made me get back into writing. Like his shit is like inspiration in a bottle... pause
@suru_media
@suru_media 9 месяцев назад
Westside Gunn made me fall in love with boom bap ny rap. Along with everyone in Griselda ❤ It’s high art hood asf and always a vibe. I would be in the streets of Colombia and Ecuador with Griselda on the headphones
@LIVESTREAM19XX
@LIVESTREAM19XX 9 месяцев назад
Westside bought drug dealing ,fashion and hip hop back into rap he a living legend 🐐
@mamba4817
@mamba4817 9 месяцев назад
Roc Marciano been did that before Westside
@LIVESTREAM19XX
@LIVESTREAM19XX 9 месяцев назад
@@mamba4817 most def roc started this sound but Roc doesn’t put himself out much he anti industry and barely does features which limits him
@Tsutsu5
@Tsutsu5 9 месяцев назад
wsg is the kanye west of todays world, who inspired a whole subgenre and took the underground to the mainstream? I've said time after time that trap someday, maybe not tmr, maybe not next year or even 5 years, but someday trap will get boring and everyone will shift their sound to match whats rlly popping in the underground once people get tired of the same substance.
@SM_MEX
@SM_MEX 9 месяцев назад
now people gettin into expiremental shi n lyrical shi again with wsg and people like jpegmafia
@viperrecords3288
Let’s pray
@Tsutsu5
@Tsutsu5 9 месяцев назад
@@SM_MEX and let’s also talk abt JPEG in one of the best and underrated producers of this decade, wow the dude is on another level
@SoundMind.
@SoundMind. 9 месяцев назад
Idk if i would classify Westside Gunn as lyrical he just has a unique voice with funny adlibs
@double0double0
@double0double0 9 месяцев назад
It’s ironic bcus wsg is far from lyrical lol he just spun a new take on boom bap beats that’s all lol
@smaaron_j_46
He also adlibs a lot like a younger rapper would, which isn’t a bad thing imo. He combined both the old school and the new school styles in a way which is impressive
@double0double0
@double0double0 9 месяцев назад
@@smaaron_j_46 I respectfully disagree with what you find impressive about it simply because he’s really not that lyrically inclined the OGs or the New Gen. He also doesn’t do well over the trap stuff BUT what I do find impressive and very important is the fact that he was able to develop his own style and it’s dope. Also, I don’t believe WSG is absolutely unbearable. I do enjoy his music and understand why he has a huge fan base but I can never stand when people overrate their fav artist (for example J Cole or Drake fans or the title of this video) and WSG is definitely an artist who never seems to get much criticism. I do think WSG sells himself short and it’s due to the amount of music he releases. His best attributes are highlighted on Kitchen Lights or even on features like Keep My Spirit Alive, where there’s a focus, his style (flexing & his rap flow) & you’re learning a bit about him.
@smaaron_j_46
@@double0double0 I can get where you’re coming from. He’s not as lyrically impressive as Conway or Benny imo, but he’s still alright. And I agree, I also can’t stand when people overrate their favorite artist. That’s the main reason why I don’t really check out The Big 4 (Kendrick, Kanye, Tyler and Carti) anymore because their fandoms fucked up their music for me. I used to be big on Tyler and Kendrick til their fandoms randomly started shitting on great artists like Cole and whatnot. It really rubbed me the wrong way and I’m convinced they’re not real hip hop fans. So I’m keeping my distance from those dipshits (Eyy that rhyme tho?! :0)
@SM_MEX
@SM_MEX 9 месяцев назад
WSG still gets lyrical. Its not like thats all he does, but he still is most definetly at least focusing more on lyrics than alot of the newer generation. On top of that, even if it wasnt him, he still allowed for people like conway who are amazing lyricists to become a successful artist. This isnt any overrating or anything, this is all facts im ngl. Also, he isnt selling himself short on his music by releasing a lot. Part of the appeal of griselda is how they are able to drop so much and still keep a high level of quality, and he just has proved that overtime.@@double0double0
@keejay12
Funny thing is Westside isnt the strongest one lyrically in Griselda but hes the most unique imo
@Dipset415
@Dipset415 9 месяцев назад
Keep it a buck he’s the whackest😭
@brunojosuequifanda3733
@brunojosuequifanda3733 9 месяцев назад
​@@Dipset415whack as fuck
@keejay12
@@Dipset415 😂😂😂 I'm trying to be nice
@viperrecords3288
Conway the nicest but WSG is the architect of Griselda that’s why his projects are always consistently good.
@keejay12
@@viperrecords3288 especially Pray For Paris 🔥🔥🔥
@nateooo101
@nateooo101 9 месяцев назад
Nas did it better with mixing modern with old with hit boy with top tier lyrics
@treyharris8408
@treyharris8408 9 месяцев назад
Yup 👍🏾💯
@cemsen5460
@cemsen5460 9 месяцев назад
nas is the greatest evet but i disagree, griselda sounds modern, nas sounds like a grandpa trying to flow nowadays.
@treyharris8408
@@cemsen5460 Nah you tweaking NaS still sounds modern until this day and he out doing a lot of these young niggas today so 🛑 the 🧢 bro 💯
@cemsen5460
@cemsen5460 9 месяцев назад
@@treyharris8408 he doesn't. lmao its like 2 different rappers when you compare a 90s/00s song of his vs hitboy era, not saying its not good, but its doesn't have the modern aesthetic like Griselda managed to create
@treyharris8408
@@cemsen5460 You sound insane but whatever tho
@connor_s66
@connor_s66 9 месяцев назад
West side gunn was 18 in 2000. He’s 41, only 10 years younger than Eminem. I wouldn’t consider that a new school rapper.
@SM_MEX
@SM_MEX 9 месяцев назад
Also he has one of the best rap fashion brands if not the best with fashion rebels
@ITSJFE
@ITSJFE 9 месяцев назад
And don't forget Roc Marciano
@viperrecords3288
The Fly God deserves ALL his flowers 💐s and TY for this. 🙏 🎤 🔥
@Packfoundev
@Packfoundev 9 месяцев назад
Don't Sleep on the rest of Griselda, Mach-Hommy, Rome Streetz, Stove God Cooks, Armani Caesar. They're really good 2 ....like really good !
@viperrecords3288
Drum work and Black Sopranos got 🔥 over there
@junyaiwase
@junyaiwase 9 месяцев назад
I fuck w griselda but I simply cannot get behind gunn. I think it’s the voice. And a bit of the lyrics
@p4rt_t1me_g0d
@p4rt_t1me_g0d 8 месяцев назад
Aa much as I appreciate the family, they are following on the heels of Roc Marci.
@Nolimit.Success
@Nolimit.Success 9 месяцев назад
WSG one of the realest 🔥
@uzeethebovvaking
@uzeethebovvaking 9 месяцев назад
Let's not forget who really started it, Roc Marciano. Great video though!
@chrissieraiine
@chrissieraiine 9 месяцев назад
i beeeen wanting lyrical rap to come back i miss groups like pro era
@purifiedst0rm
@purifiedst0rm 9 месяцев назад
Do a video on 2020s Era Lyrical Rappers: Westside Boogie, Jid, Cordae, Symba, Joyner, Chris Patrick, Etc.
@arighteousname5882
@arighteousname5882 9 месяцев назад
Here from WSG IG post 🤙
@fantastichiphop
@fantastichiphop 9 месяцев назад
🦂🐐
@harmonic7710
@harmonic7710 9 месяцев назад
I’m a big fan of Kendrick, Cole, JID, Denzel, and have UPC by Benny and Cole on my playlist but I’ve never really sat down with WSG before. What should I listen to first?
@OnDaLowWidIt
@OnDaLowWidIt 9 месяцев назад
AYO WHIP THE COCAINE TIL THE POT BUST (“POT BUST”)
@babyface8742
@babyface8742 9 месяцев назад
Griselda to me is what Wu-Tang was to my father.
@spiritualginga2064
@spiritualginga2064 9 месяцев назад
Wat Abt jid and baby keem
@waveyfrizz
@waveyfrizz 9 месяцев назад
Sad we never got a Gunn and doom track that would’ve really been epic
@James-uw2xh
@James-uw2xh 9 месяцев назад
They have 2 songs together…
@brunojosuequifanda3733
@brunojosuequifanda3733 9 месяцев назад
West SIDE Gunn aint no spitter , The production Carey him😂😂😂
@JacksonThornhill
@JacksonThornhill 9 месяцев назад
I knew this was gonna be about westside Gunn just from the title lmao.
@VHSCutting
@VHSCutting 9 месяцев назад
Can we get a JID video?
@zb3185
@zb3185 7 месяцев назад
Who is the guy at 0:20?
@uno_tvm
@uno_tvm 9 месяцев назад
Daringer and Camouflage Monk were the architects of the ealy Griselda sound
@4thdimensionproductions412
@4thdimensionproductions412 9 месяцев назад
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
@salvador_951
@salvador_951 9 месяцев назад
Salvador Gonzalez - Where the Heart Lies
@victorrodrigues5268
@victorrodrigues5268 9 месяцев назад
HOLLY FUCKING SHIT FINALLY SOMEONE MENTIONED THE GENIUS BEHIND WESTSIDE GUNN THATS WHY I LOVE THIS FUCKING CHANNEL! YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT MAN, PROPA
@ill.divinio
@ill.divinio 9 месяцев назад
Anyone here listenin to Ka?
@kennykallday
@kennykallday 9 месяцев назад
Well I’m gunna go binge westside guns projects
@AizenEZ
@AizenEZ 9 месяцев назад
i just seen gunn post this on his ig
@Flair.forever
I thought this was a video on Roc Marciano
@kingdom6lck
@kingdom6lck 9 месяцев назад
I remember Westside Gunn 'once' said "Aye yo "
@georgethompsonjr6082
@georgethompsonjr6082 9 месяцев назад
WSG and Griselda are dope but Roc Marci deserves just as much credit IMO
@KStreetmafia
@KStreetmafia 8 месяцев назад
I'd give a lot of credit to Isaiah Rashad and later JID too for carrying that torch. Some of the better lyricists doing it in the mid to late 2010s to this day.
@mariomiles9529
@mariomiles9529 9 месяцев назад
Roc Marciano?
@mythicmac9323
@mythicmac9323 9 месяцев назад
Westside Gunn gotta be the best underground artist in hip hop rn
@blackLaidback
@blackLaidback 9 месяцев назад
Wavy ride with me
@uchihabomber1296
@uchihabomber1296 9 месяцев назад
Man I love westside Gunn bro. Bro don’t miss (alright maybe sometimes)
@voxx7248
@voxx7248 9 месяцев назад
Yesssssss
@ggorgeous8729
@ggorgeous8729 9 месяцев назад
WSG is my favorite in Griselda n My favorite rapper righ now.
@biggablayez456
@biggablayez456 9 месяцев назад
God Bless Griselda 🤲🏽⚖️🦂
@nikaispeight2638
@nikaispeight2638 9 месяцев назад
AYE YOOOO
@morrisirungu8712
@morrisirungu8712 9 месяцев назад
We want Mtv back in Kenya.
@exiletopoppeyland
@exiletopoppeyland 9 месяцев назад
Love Westside, but this video could be half the length
@maad1670
@maad1670 9 месяцев назад
real shit
@romelsingh1167
@romelsingh1167 9 месяцев назад
Griselda 🔥
@SirArchie
@SirArchie 9 месяцев назад
Bruh westside gun?
@relaxobeats6797
@relaxobeats6797 9 месяцев назад
Gunn is amazing, also all Griselda members
@toxickoala4991
@toxickoala4991 9 месяцев назад
Rome streetz stove cooks rick hyde jae skeese and more they are still putting out the best mcs its a shame that they aren't the most popular group one of the few only legit hip hop conglomerates left alot "rappers" now got abc 123 simple simon rhymes and still get more hits somehow
@toxickoala4991
@toxickoala4991 9 месяцев назад
Also travis scotts album was a feature on gunn's career
@switchfan9471
@switchfan9471 9 месяцев назад
WESTSIDE GUNN IS EXTREMELY UNDERRATED GIVE THIS MAN A GRAMMY !!
@tha8thgrace
@tha8thgrace 9 месяцев назад
Conductor we have a problem
@jaydencd8560
@jaydencd8560 9 месяцев назад
Westside gunn posted this on his ig
@PavethaWay
@PavethaWay 9 месяцев назад
Lyricism is everything the new generation don't like. It involves careful listening, rewinding, reading and thinking. Basic learning not encouraged in school.
Далее
Something weird is happening in hip-hop
19:31
Просмотров 1,4 млн
How Lyrical Rap Lost Its Cool
12:23
Просмотров 403 тыс.
Why Rappers Are Scared of Kendrick Lamar..
20:27
Просмотров 1,5 млн
The 7 Heavenly Virtues As Rappers
24:06
Просмотров 700 тыс.
Kendrick vs Drake: what did we gain from this?
11:19
Просмотров 1,2 тыс.
The 5 BEST & WORST Albums of The 2020s So Far
29:24
Просмотров 68 тыс.
The CIA’s Plot to Assassinate Julian Assange
20:17
The BEST & WORST Rap Labels To Sign To
20:42
Просмотров 719 тыс.
Well Intentioned Corny Rappers
11:28
Просмотров 958 тыс.
How A$AP Rocky Just Exposed Drake…
8:45
Просмотров 48 тыс.
A New Era of Hip-Hop
23:25
Просмотров 145 тыс.
Why These Rappers Have Secret Identities
10:05
Просмотров 146 тыс.
JEEMBO & BATO - Full House (Feat. TVETH)
2:52
Просмотров 210 тыс.
Stray Kids "Stray Kids" Video
3:25
Просмотров 2 млн
Stray Kids "Chk Chk Boom" M/V
3:26
Просмотров 64 млн