Тёмный

I TRIED THE FAIRY OC CHALLENGE on TIKTOK... 

Carbor
Подписаться 2,2 тыс.
Просмотров 312
50% 1

Опубликовано:

28 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 17   
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
Thanks for watching! Audio gets a little scuffed for a few minutes at the end but I've got it fixed for next video 💀. Lmk what you thought of the video and if there are any challenges you'd wanna see me try next !! 🤔🤔
@zaknwafor
@zaknwafor Месяц назад
for the next vid how about turning objects to baddies or turning seasons into baddies or animals into baddies or make a dnd oc the list goes on
@zaknwafor
@zaknwafor Месяц назад
thank you sooo much and your art is awesome
@zaknwafor
@zaknwafor Месяц назад
oh my god when you mentioned my comment i was soo happy omg i have never been mentioned by a youtuber i am dead with happiness
@quilzs
@quilzs Месяц назад
yay
@redrock4324
@redrock4324 Месяц назад
FUN! :} i was thinking anout doin some of these challanges, but i dont have any pets... any tattoos... anything xD so all my characters would probably be pretty boring
@Limefree
@Limefree Месяц назад
Middle child is always the best (I’m the youngest so you know that’s a compliment) STOP HELLO THE FIRST SKETCH IS SO GOOD??? LITERALLY FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW IT “Erm, I think? Witterwy” Stop not the weeb talk 💀😭🙏🏻 She is indeed a spirit queen, and yes I would leave if you didn’t make a baddie (I would actually never leave) Axolotls are so goated and underrated fr 10:00 DOUBLE CARTER “We’re a little cooked right now now” that’s when you know Carter’s about to turn into Gordon Ramsey himself Thank goodness you remembered the shoulder straps, idk what I would do if you deleted your channel 😭 13:20 she do got that drip Sorry for the long commentary, but womp womp it promotes the algorithm 😭 Also as a little side note, whenever your persona has cat ears I DIE inside, idk why it’s just so cute 😭💀
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
Thanks for watching! Yeah double carter was cuz i accidentally was recording my laptop and external mic for the whole video 💀 Luckily didn’t ruin it entirely lol. Frfr, catbor is the most important part of the channel 🙏 🙏
@zaknwafor
@zaknwafor Месяц назад
for you next vid why don't you try turning objects into baddies
@deadzonegtv8886
@deadzonegtv8886 Месяц назад
DnD OC needed rn plz
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
Actually good suggestion from ryan?!?!?!?! Thats possible?????????
@deadzonegtv8886
@deadzonegtv8886 Месяц назад
@carbor5712 Nah actually I was capping do the impoverished 3rd world nation OC challenge instead
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
Kowloon walled city baddie when!?!?
@GreenLeaf-bd9wq
@GreenLeaf-bd9wq Месяц назад
6 comments, and 4 of then are Zaknwafor, like we love it
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
The way god intended o7
@betterlifetomorrow2221
@betterlifetomorrow2221 Месяц назад
what if she uses her regeneration abilities to use her limbs as instant weapons lmao since she axolotl
@carbor5712
@carbor5712 Месяц назад
Truuuuuuue, that'd actually be pretty cool 🤔🤔 Go for the pure glass cannon build and just regenerate lol
Далее
Can I Draw My Fans' Male Characters?!
15:42
Просмотров 1,7 тыс.
I Tried the $1 Billion Dollar Side Hustle
16:39
Просмотров 570 тыс.
Офицер, я всё объясню
01:00
Просмотров 3,2 млн
Катаю тележки  🛒
08:48
Просмотров 225 тыс.
Vent Art TikToks When You Need a Hug
9:47
Просмотров 212 тыс.
The Craziest Drugs You've Never Heard Of
18:48
Просмотров 1,2 млн
Can You Do the "GEOGUESSER" Art Challenge??
13:40
What Level Is Your Art? [Scribble Kibble #39]
16:26
Просмотров 3,3 млн
How PRO ARTISTS design characters
8:54
Просмотров 103 тыс.
NO RANDOM MUSIC!! Vent Art TikTok Compilation #84
24:49
Офицер, я всё объясню
01:00
Просмотров 3,2 млн