Тёмный

Is This The Most Underrated Capital City In The USA? Topeka Kansas 

Kristen and Sam
Подписаться 3,7 тыс.
Просмотров 8 тыс.
50% 1

Welcome to out latest vlog, where I explore the charming city of Topeka, Kansas! Join me as I take you on a journey through this vibrant and historic city, showcasing its hidden gems, unique attractions, and fascinating culture.
In this vlog, you'll get to see some of Topeka's most famous landmarks, including the stunning Kansas State Capitol building and the beautiful Shawnee Lake. I'll also be taking you on a tour of the city's thriving arts and culture scene and highlighting Brown vs Board of Education National Historic Site.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy this virtual tour of Topeka, Kansas, as we uncover some of the city's best-kept secrets and discover what makes this city such a wonderful place to visit. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more exciting travel content!
Looking for a certified travel agent?
www.sunsetsandsuitcasestravel...
MUSIC WE USE:
Epidemic Sound
epidemicsound.com/referral/p8...
Disclaimer: These links are affiliate links and a portion of the sales help support this channel at no additional cost to you. Please consider using them when you purchase these items.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, we are Kristen and Sam! We are a full time travel couple living the dream!
After traveling for a year as nurses, we found ourselves wishing that we had more videos of our adventures. Follow along with us as we explore the world!

Опубликовано:

3 май 2023

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 36   
@TBNTX
I live in Topeka, and I'm a native Kansan. Topeka is epic if you visit us. There is so much history here.
@bobross2514
This is great. We love being in Topeka. Beautiful city, dynamic cultural opportunities, great schools for our kids, and I love the outdoors so the outdoor options are amazing here.
@PrimeTimeTravelers
@PrimeTimeTravelers Год назад
We stopped there years ago when we passed thru Kansas. Took a photo of capitol building and then moved on. Gotta go back, city looks nice.
@ironykills7101
@ironykills7101 Год назад
Been here 43 years its the worst place ever
@vernonsheldon-witter1225
They tried to fix up Topeka after I left in 1980, but it did not take root. The times I came back, it just got worse.
@lazzdoe3751
@lazzdoe3751 Год назад
literally the worst place ever u need to go out more
@joeyirsik
A lot of b-roll outside of where I work. :)
@ennarn7678
@ennarn7678 Год назад
Is it safe to work in topeka?
@josephschreiner8556
@josephschreiner8556 День назад
My hometown
@julierideout4317
Love Topeka!
@Annaleise-Weakland
I feel like people don’t get how beautiful Kansas really is, it’s so underrated!
@kylecrossley2773
i live next to the park you were at.. I like it here moved here from Overland Park Ks.. Easy city to get around in and cheap place to own a home..
@DNYS8N
I first moved from Norfolk Va to Kansas in the 80s. Still here.
@NatureAndOther
@NatureAndOther Год назад
Very nice and interesting video
@KittyHendrix3
I love my hometown❤
@CreativeHostingWithLyddonArts
Thank you so much for doing this wonderful video of Topeka! I fell in love with all of the art here. I host a totally restored historical house I designed, right next to the capitol building if you ever want to explore more. You just got a taste of our amazing community! Here is a video of our house...
@imthrillz5255
@imthrillz5255 Год назад
Been here for work the past year, since i got a great job after graduating. From my experiences and opinions of my coworkers, Topeka has a lot of character. There are classic places here and there, but it all seems faded, feels like it was great 30-40 years ago. Nobody is particularly amazed to live here, they all kinda just ended up here.
Далее
Best Things to Do in Topeka, KS
8:30
Просмотров 10 тыс.
Kansas State Capitol Dome Tour
10:38
Просмотров 6 тыс.
Вопрос Ребром - Субо
49:41
Просмотров 1,6 млн
Ouch.. 🤕
00:30
Просмотров 14 млн
Here's What Life Is Like In Small Town Kansas
26:09
Просмотров 181 тыс.
I’m From Topeka - MikeGMusic (Official Music Video)
4:12
Most Useless Megaprojects in the World
16:31
Просмотров 48 млн
The 10 Most DANGEROUS Cities in Kansas
11:23
Просмотров 382 тыс.
Kansas City: The Don'ts of Visiting Kansas City
15:55
Просмотров 385 тыс.
Вопрос Ребром - Субо
49:41