Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 99   
@kimmartin7921
@kimmartin7921 4 года назад
I love Steve Perry. He is the voice of Journey. Best vocalist of all time.
@freetob1
@freetob1 5 лет назад
"Traces" I love you Steve Perry So Thrilled that you are back now 2019 !!! "Legend Steve Perry"
@sharonpaige2083
@sharonpaige2083 11 лет назад
Why is it that when I come across a beautiful song by S.Perry, I cry! His voice is amazing! So glad he's in my life!!
@marinaschamehorn8882
@marinaschamehorn8882 5 лет назад
Omg Steve Perry is so gorgeous..
@lauradenevan1148
@lauradenevan1148 2 года назад
I'm rediscovering him all over again. I'm in love with Steve Perry! I've actually never stopped listening to his voice!
@wildwillboo99
@wildwillboo99 11 лет назад
that is art, it touches your heart.
@homemmoita
@homemmoita 3 года назад
I'm proud to death of me for havin' an original copy of this album. Frickin' love it!
@cperine39
@cperine39 3 года назад
Steve Smith blows that Raised On Radio drummer clean out of the water. Love the album, but Steve Smith is the all time greatest Journey drummer without a doubt.
@anymillan8305
@anymillan8305 6 лет назад
♥ Steve Perry siempre fue mí favorito del grupo, un talento imnato perfecto ♥ su voz es muy hermosa y llevó al éxito al grupo Journey, para mí fue así, por eso tiene muchos fans en todo el mundo Steve un talento gigante
@jolenebrill1226
@jolenebrill1226 3 года назад
Journey is truly amazing. First time I saw them was1976. They have lead my life in so many ways. I have seen them around 24 times. I am 60 now and when I hear Journey I am right back there. Guys Thank You for making my life that much better. Merry Christmas and remember you are so Loved. Jolene, Clackamas Oregon
@cindybrooks4800
@cindybrooks4800 2 года назад
They look so refreshing from the break. They are awesome. Journey best band for me, when they were all together . The voice Steve, Johnathan, Neal what can you say the best 🥰🎶🎵
@anittab1
@anittab1 5 лет назад
love love love this.. steve perry voice is amazing..
@cassiehowder9782
@cassiehowder9782 3 года назад
Who decided Steve needed a perm? He always had the best hair.
@crystalfreeman9295
@crystalfreeman9295 3 года назад
You got that right 😉😉 Steve Perry has the most beautiful hair in rock history. The longer the better in my opinion.
@robincivis9501
@robincivis9501 Год назад
It was a "thing" in the 80s.
@diannshoemaker6419
@diannshoemaker6419 Год назад
Actually, i think this was his best, cutest look. Suited his face. Never like the short sides and long pony he did later. Blame his hairdresser.
@leditamunoz7237
@leditamunoz7237 Год назад
Opino igual que tú, el no necesitaba esa permanente, su cabello era demasiado hermoso al natural, me encantaba su cabello en esa época ❤❤❤
@corazonyee7717
@corazonyee7717 4 года назад
D best album for me it goes with d changing time and music
@sanjuan6129
@sanjuan6129 2 года назад
When Steve sings is magic ✨ he's the voice ♾️ forever
@karen7287
@karen7287 11 лет назад
he gives me the goosebumps
@CRITTERBUSTERS
@CRITTERBUSTERS 10 лет назад
I never understood the Hate towards Raised On Radio, It was a great album, The production was so crisp it still holds up nearly 30 years on, Steve perry's voice was more potent than ever, Neal schon's guitar work was so melodic and jonathan cain's key's were soothing and atmospheric, my only complaint was the choice of using a drum machine for the album.
@rosereichert8365
@rosereichert8365 10 лет назад
I couldn't agree more. Great album and timeless tunes. I wish there was some video from that tour in addition to the cut "Be Good to Yourself" which is on their Greatest Hits DVD, I want more video, they all looked so good on here, actually sounded like their prime, although I am well aware of the personal hell Steve Perry was experiencing.
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
WHAT "drum machine"? There WAS no "drum machine" on the album.
@CRITTERBUSTERS
@CRITTERBUSTERS 9 лет назад
Well according to the Journey Doco on VH1 they were using a drum machine, then again i could be wrong, it may have just been for the rehearsals, even if they didn't, the drumming felt a little robotic on this album.
@CRITTERBUSTERS
@CRITTERBUSTERS 9 лет назад
I thought the Drum sound itself was fine, but the drumming didn't really have much change or diversity as the previous journey albums, but the little samples they inserted on songs like 'happy to give' and 'eyes of a woman' were very well placed.
@bradcrawford1998
@bradcrawford1998 4 года назад
Hate for Raised on Radio? What hate. I never heard about anyone down playing this album. It was an awesome album. This in my opinion was they're BEST tour cause they sang all the hits, Oh Sherrie, Only the Young. Two of my all time favorites.
@muhdfirdaus7406
@muhdfirdaus7406 5 лет назад
think album is the most best track for me . the sound so powerfull
@reginarobbins4300
@reginarobbins4300 7 лет назад
Steve Perry's voice touches me to my soul. No other singer has ever done that. He makes me want to be a better version of myself!!! He's awesome!!! I can't wait for his new album!!
@2slodownneed
@2slodownneed 11 лет назад
Infinity line up was the best but time changes things and Steve's voice was always great thru out the changes
@rugman66
@rugman66 11 лет назад
I'm a drummer, and Smith defined the Journey rhythm section IMO.
@sharonpaige2083
@sharonpaige2083 10 лет назад
The "hate toward Raised on Radio? Really? That album is soo. Cool! I think people who criticizes good music are Tone death...lol...criticism coming from journey "fans" are absurd...Steve is a talented producer as well as a singer and song writer...Steve Perry Haters?...Whatever Ya'll!
@CoolPixx23
@CoolPixx23 9 лет назад
Cain said that they were insecure when the band parted ways, Perry was not insecure Cain and Schon were.. Journey made a huge mistake when they replaced Steve Perry and they know it..
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
Ironic isn't it, because Perry was responsible for the ouster of Ross and Steve....
@adamcoffeypromo
@adamcoffeypromo 9 лет назад
+CoolPixx23 How did they make a mistake? If they never replaced him then they wouldnt have released an album in 19 years
@CoolPixx23
@CoolPixx23 9 лет назад
Adam Coffey Sure they did, Steve Augeri and Journey put out an album ARRIVAL and toured. Schon and Cain said that they were auditioning new singers and Perry was replaced.
@adamcoffeypromo
@adamcoffeypromo 9 лет назад
Exactly, if they didn't bring in a new singer then no more albums, no more tours
@maryray6207
@maryray6207 7 лет назад
CoolPixx23 Perry just could not be replaced....I resent the fact they tried....🤦‍♀️
@gluchnurse
@gluchnurse 11 лет назад
Am enjoying watching this in all its continuity so much that I know I'm going to feel a big letdown when I finish the final installment. Thank you again!
@elliemiller3796
@elliemiller3796 6 лет назад
Omg they looked like they were having soon much fun although I missed Ross and Steve Smith.
@margotling1980
@margotling1980 5 лет назад
I miss Steve Perry
@susanmarteney7079
@susanmarteney7079 3 года назад
Love Rsndy's guitar
@DarksideDGM
@DarksideDGM 11 лет назад
Where can I find this on DVD. I saw this on TV when it was aired and havent seen it since. Incredible. Again, Steve, buddy! Get out there again!
@dawnfkahamilton-doerfler6982
@dawnfkahamilton-doerfler6982 6 лет назад
I think Steve Perry , and other band members from inviews I’ve seen, They are down to earth and humble, Able to communicate openly about Struggles of being in the road and still Persevering, and saying that their human beings and can’t perform 24/7/365 like robots . That’s why so many very good hardworking people Perfectionists who want to please Others too, get burnt out and end up crashing from exhaustion alchohol or drugs. And Society shamed and blames them when they were giving 200% if themselves for along time. That’s why some people have to Stop, go on vacation, seclude for awhile to give their body and spirit A time to relax and refresh. Ask any recovering person, they have to incorporate balanced living into their life including nutrition, sleep without drugs, some fun with friends or family And some work.
@rugman66
@rugman66 11 лет назад
I wonder if Jonathan Cain looks back at that keytar period in embarrassment. :-)
@CFKMAN
@CFKMAN 6 лет назад
Wow so little video or live audio is out there from this tour. They must have recorded shows during that tour. I bet there are some in the archives
@musiclover3928
@musiclover3928 9 лет назад
My God! can someone please post the full documentary??!. Both the ROR live concert and documentary are very difficult to find now in days.
@malkinskyrker6299
@malkinskyrker6299 8 лет назад
+musiclover3928 ikr. And then some videos get taken down. I hope this channel as well as other Journey channels never get taken down.
@avisdobbs6177
@avisdobbs6177 7 лет назад
musiclover3928 i
@deborahminton9548
@deborahminton9548 5 лет назад
@@malkinskyrker6299 ... & it's still happening today 2019 (some videos & postings still get deleted) ... it's so frustrating to save something you love (especially on Steve) only to just have it disappear/delete ... now that Steve Perry is finally back in our lives 💜, I have lost numerous videos & some of his interviews I saved to my RU-vid library (one I got really upset about was the Dan Rather interview Steve did back in the spring ... I've heard it's great, but I couldn't get AXS TV that carried it ... it was on RU-vid at 1st so I saved it, but before I had time to listen, they yanked it off & my save was gone 😥 ... dang it, I was so mad at myself for not watching it immediately 😡) ... but I am happy 😊 (over the moon🌛is more like it !!) that Steve is back out of his seclusion (God Bless🙏his angel Kellie Nash) & sharing wonderful new music with us all !! ... so glad that talented, sweet & humble, gorgeous, hot man is here for us again 💜 !! ... thank you Mr Stephen Ray Perry, the one & only "VOICE", for gracing us again with your amazing talents (singing, songwriting, producing, etc, etc) ... we hope you'll stay around from now on, continuing to share with us ... we ALL still love you, support you, & appreciate you forever ... "We're Still Here" for you always, & more than that, we will NEVER "stop believin" !! 💜💜🎶🎶🎤🎤🔥🔥🎤🎤🎶🎶💜💜
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
For those of you who haven't watched it, check out JOURNEY: FRONTIERS and BEYOND for a surefire demo of why Steve Smith is one of the 25 best drummers on the *planet*.
@AmerieFanbase
@AmerieFanbase Год назад
2022?
@freetobe08
@freetobe08 11 лет назад
Randy Jackson on Bass! What up, dawg?
@theresaweichert6180
@theresaweichert6180 2 года назад
That is tuff radio wow
@scotabot7826
@scotabot7826 Год назад
I bought this album when it came out in 1986, but it truly was/is Steve Perrys second solo album. I didn't look at it like a Journey album. It's Journey only by name!! I also put Steve Perry as top 3 all time greatest singers in Rock/AOR/Pop music!! I did hate what Steve Perry did to Ross V and Steve S!!!!!! Was not right, and he has said he wishes he could change it!
@shirleybedford1427
@shirleybedford1427 5 лет назад
wheres part 1 and 2?
@karlasequeira28
@karlasequeira28 2 года назад
Te amo Steve ❣️
@sharonpaige2083
@sharonpaige2083 10 лет назад
Alien klown,..wow I remember u! U told me to get a "life" when I was soo excited about this documentary, and seeing sweet Steve Perry sing and talk for my first time!..no wonder, u are a Neal "the Dick"Schon fan......Now I completely understand....that alias is Ridiculous! Lol.
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
Sharon, check out JOURNEY: FRONTIERS and BEYOND for another earlier look at Journey!
@sharonpaige2083
@sharonpaige2083 9 лет назад
arnebarnard thank you, i will.
@90clemson
@90clemson 5 лет назад
What is the music at 2:46? Is it anything that's available?
@totiarias6960
@totiarias6960 3 года назад
😍😍😍
@rhondawilkins_
@rhondawilkins_ 3 года назад
I'd much rather see Jonathan Cain on KEYS [ any keys including THE WHALE] !He trained at Piano Conservatory of Chicago....Jon playing 🎸 is " too much" when you already have THE BEST in Schon,Valory, and/or Jackson. THE WHALE was donated to the RRHOF.
@damonreynolds6775
@damonreynolds6775 2 года назад
Forgot Randy played on 'After the Fall'
@ciannaguillen8541
@ciannaguillen8541 5 лет назад
You 🌟😎😇😍🤩
@stephenadamsmusicalinterpr4203
Journey and The Doobie Brothers on tour this summer.
@faith502hill
@faith502hill 11 лет назад
I can't find the first two parts...:( Am I just crazy or are the first two no longer posted or something?
@dalemoar3006
@dalemoar3006 9 лет назад
Where is part 2? Can't seem to find it anywhere!
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
I can't find part 2
@tejadeja9542
@tejadeja9542 6 лет назад
Who’s Mr. Blue?
@c.holland6068
@c.holland6068 10 лет назад
Was this when they fired Herbie, or did that come later?
@willyhinojosa777
@willyhinojosa777 10 лет назад
That was on Trial By Fire
@AccurateCrabLegs
@AccurateCrabLegs 5 лет назад
Good album, but not as good as "Trial By Fire".
@LOVE92031
@LOVE92031 7 лет назад
How come Randy & Michael wasn't on stage @ the Hall of Fame?
@MMac47
@MMac47 7 лет назад
It was only for the 1978-1983 lineup
@iggypopisgod9
@iggypopisgod9 11 лет назад
Not my fave era...hard to top Escape, etc
@a.barnard3205
@a.barnard3205 7 лет назад
Steve Perry went on a power trip and FIRED Ross Valory and Steve Smith..........
@sedricrobinson9499
@sedricrobinson9499 4 года назад
A. Barnard Well, Neal and Jon sure didn’t object. They were just as responsible.
@bradcrawford1998
@bradcrawford1998 4 года назад
You are BOTH correct on your're assessments. I don't think Perry cared for Smith and Valory. He NEVER acknowledged Ross on stage, EVER in all the old live videos. He was always buttering up to Niel and Jon live.
@dangen5093
@dangen5093 6 лет назад
I don't agree... Steve Smith and Ross Valory were KINGS... Gregg Rolie is garbage... The JOURNEY REAL DEAL is with Steve, Jonathan, Steve Smith and Ross....THAT IS THE ONE JOURNEY that we all love, remember and respect... Too bad there's no touring with the originals....
@danielshannon6027
@danielshannon6027 Год назад
Not my favorite album I must admit.
@a.barnard3205
Hey Neal, Look for ME on youtube, for your next HIT!
@chriskemp1605
@chriskemp1605 9 лет назад
I love Steve Perry is is the BEST singer of all time but he wrong they would have been just as successful or even more with Ross and Steve Smith that was a bad ass band ,but these guys are just hired hands no stock in the band this is Journey worst line up and I'm a huge Journey fan from infinity to frontiers but this is some bull
@arnebarnard
@arnebarnard 9 лет назад
Speaking of "Hired Hands" that's Randy Jackson on bass, one of the future judges on American Idol....
@69nikolaus
@69nikolaus 3 года назад
'ROR' s production was much too radio friendly! they totally missed the mark and depth of what made 'Escape' and 'Frontiers' work that well, even though they had very catchy song material... love 'Happy to give', 'The eyes of a woman' and the four singles that came out, but if you play this now to someone who's familiar with 'Dont stop believin', 'Wheel in the sky' or 'Any way you want it' only, it happens to be a total random sound with no particular approach because of its depth lacking lighthearted radio pop production feel which seems very outdated today and even then it couldnt stand up against 'Mother Father' or 'Only the Young'...
@a.barnard3205
And while you're at it, hire TWO of the FATTEST people in music, which is Randy Baird (Drums) and Randy Jackson (Bass and yes, one of the future judges on AMERICAN IDOL) Just to make Steve Perry, Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain look GOOD!
@greenhornet8262
@greenhornet8262 6 лет назад
A. Barnard to be honest, Ross was not the great of a player. He was good but not phenomenal. I still don’t think he should have got replaced
Далее
Journey - Raised On Radio Documentary Part 4A
3:03
Просмотров 27 тыс.
C’est qui le plus fort 😂
00:18
Просмотров 11 млн
Only I get to bully my sister 😤
00:27
Просмотров 36 млн
1983 Journey - Frontiers Press Conference
3:11