Тёмный

Kawai SX-240 soundscape IV - Grey skies of summer's end 

MIDERA
Подписаться 10 тыс.
Просмотров 723
50% 1

The grey skies in mid August, with the cacophony of crickets in the morning... I really enjoy that. Even though it kind of represents the beginning of the end of summer. I love those days with the light mist.
On Monday, my second child turns 3. We will be having a Tea Party tomorrow to celebrate. When we celebrated our first child's 3rd birthday, it was during Covid and we just brought out a bunch of stuffed animals to be her friends for the party.
Sometimes I wish time would stand still so I could really enjoy my kids as they are... but then I also know I couldn't watch them grow up (or experience anything new), so it's a Catch-22. Also, I really can't stop time, so I don't even have the option.
Strymon Volante for delay #strymon
Boss MD-500 for vibrato
Eventide Blackhole VST for reverb #eventide
#kawai
Recorded July 3rd, 2024

Опубликовано:

15 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 12   
@Lowerhaightstreet
@Lowerhaightstreet Месяц назад
Fantastic my week is complete thank you!
@hellitastenfan
@hellitastenfan Месяц назад
Hello,...a nice & melancholic story. Superb sounds ! 🥰 best wishes to your family😉😊
@lockofthedeath
@lockofthedeath Месяц назад
love it, gently nudging us towards autumn with a gloomy yet cool breeze of synth atmos!
@mathumphreys
@mathumphreys 28 дней назад
Man I love that little synth. Great track!
@lockofthedeath
@lockofthedeath Месяц назад
Also, congratulations coming monday to you and the family. Best wishes from the netherlands! :)
@soundsofsynth
@soundsofsynth Месяц назад
Sounds awesome dude! SUBBED
@TheNAPSince2005
@TheNAPSince2005 Месяц назад
I'm in a daydream... Thank you for everything.
@swanofnutella4734
@swanofnutella4734 Месяц назад
You've been rockin' the Kawai a lot lately. I can hear why.
@theturtleproject
@theturtleproject Месяц назад
thats really nice man, well played, great sounds on that synth too, happy birthday to the little one
@impurfekt
@impurfekt 11 дней назад
Gorgeous piece. Sorry I've been scarce. I'm enjoying your new album. Have you posted an equipment list anywhere?
@suzannealdridge1404
@suzannealdridge1404 28 дней назад
Hi Midera, I previousl asked you a question regarding PERFORMANZ files in the Spectralis, I played around with it a while, and somehow i think I've damged the Spectralis, 😢 there is now a constant clicking sound going on when im playing it, it is louder than the music, I think something went wrong as the USB gave a bad message, and the computer would'nt load the Spectralis..😔
@MIDERA
@MIDERA 28 дней назад
Hey - I think you should try joining the Facebook radikal Technologies user group. Jörg is there and can often help you troubleshoot. Worst case, could probably reload the whole thing. Should be ok…!?
Далее
Korg DW-8000 soundscape II - Underbrush
21:21
Behringer MS5 // Initial Impressions and Review
22:52
Sequential Prophet 10 REV4 | Downward and deeper
20:48
My go-to piano VST REVEALED!!
15:02
Просмотров 44 тыс.
I BUILT A RADIO AT HOME
14:53