Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 157   
@johnsonfamilyvidsvlogs3745
@johnsonfamilyvidsvlogs3745 6 лет назад
I went there on a field trip when I was in grade school.
@elizabethharkness9197
@elizabethharkness9197 6 лет назад
Ever think about doing a trip to see all the Missions up and down the California coast?
@gabeawars1025
@gabeawars1025 6 лет назад
good idea
@JosephDavies
@JosephDavies 6 лет назад
I keep hoping Justin will make a trip like this. I would love to hear him tell the history and show us all the wonderful places along the way!
@MyWestiesTV
@MyWestiesTV 6 лет назад
Great suggestion I would be interested in seeing that as well.
@davidfeltheim2501
@davidfeltheim2501 6 лет назад
That would be very difficult, there are at least 30
@lonotiki
@lonotiki 6 лет назад
I grew up in Laguna Beach... We went there every year for field trips, and to enjoy the mission. Thank you Justin for bringing me back !!!
@johnjacksonjacksonjohn8624
@johnjacksonjacksonjohn8624 6 лет назад
One of the best series Huell Howser ever did was his visit to all the missions. Would really enjoy a Randomland series that would cover the same ground.
@MattAttack8
@MattAttack8 6 лет назад
I'm sorry you're hurt Justin, but I loved the chill vibes of this video. I'm Catholic Myself, so learning about the foundations of Catholicism in North America is always fun and a passion of mine.
@nolanunknown6900
@nolanunknown6900 6 лет назад
Being born and raised in San Juan Capistrano its great to see a randomland in my hometown. Justin Keep up the great work and hope to see you back soon in SJC .
@SaraDecember
@SaraDecember 4 года назад
Dude! I'm a training docent at "The Jewel of The Missions" at Mission San Juan Capistrano and this is one of the best tour I've seen! RIGHT ON!!! I'm integrating some of your funny expressions into my tour with 4th graders soon, and I know they'll love it and pay even closer attention. THIS is WONDERFUL! Thank you!!
@howtubeable
@howtubeable 6 лет назад
This is a superb video. I am so grateful that Justin took a positive approach to the Catholic missions. There's so much anger, negativity and judgement against the past. This video is a positive breath of fresh air.
@matthewf7409
@matthewf7409 6 лет назад
My ancestors helped build that mission and I have never been there! Thank you for posting!
@bettytunnell3982
@bettytunnell3982 6 лет назад
I lit one of those candles and said a prayer for the people of our country just hours before I had to board a plane to fly home to Alaska on September 16th, 2001. It gave me the peace I needed to get on the plane. I'm not religious despite being raised catholic but there is something about being in that church.
@jodyb55
@jodyb55 6 лет назад
I love this place, I remember going here on a field trip in fourth grade when I lived in Anaheim!!
@lmadrigal50
@lmadrigal50 6 лет назад
Justin, I feel like you could be the next Huell Howser. I'd love to watch a full series of you talking about and exploring California's historical and iconic sights.
@tracydaze658
@tracydaze658 6 лет назад
You're a great replacement for one of my favorite TV shows, Huell Howser's California Gold.
@racheldelgado9216
@racheldelgado9216 6 лет назад
Love your history vlogs. Will definitely have to visit this one next time.
@MyWestiesTV
@MyWestiesTV 6 лет назад
Rachel Delgado Spanish History is fascinating so is the architecture
@freedomdove
@freedomdove 6 лет назад
It's a very beautiful old mission. Thank you for showing us around.
@panzerthecat
@panzerthecat 6 лет назад
Our favorite mission!! Beautiful
@stinki97128
@stinki97128 6 лет назад
Thanks for taking me back to Capistrano, I love the old mission
@beamerlayton4261
@beamerlayton4261 6 лет назад
That. Was. AMAZING!! I need to make it my “Mission” to check this place out what a beautiful piece of history! Hope your shoulder neck feels better soon we love you!!!
@rodrigomendonca1777
@rodrigomendonca1777 6 лет назад
Really beautiful background music ! Really enjoyed listening to it
@wendykirwan5093
@wendykirwan5093 6 лет назад
Good morning Justin and Ally, that plant is called Crown of Thorns.
@vanblaricom5
@vanblaricom5 6 лет назад
I agree it's a very beautiful place. I was there in May. In grade school it was a common place that I went to on field trips. Lots of memories.
@MUSEMENT
@MUSEMENT 6 лет назад
Hope you are feeling better. I like seeing the Mission, reminds me of the San Gabriel Mission when I used to live in California along time ago, when Orange County was mostly farmland. I hope that the swallow do come back to the Mission, I remember it used to be a newsworthy event in California each year that they came back in mass.
@BenHodgeThemeParkEndeavor
@BenHodgeThemeParkEndeavor 6 лет назад
Very cool, I just was just here a few weeks ago with my family, it amazes me everytime I come to the mission.
@tiki333halfevil8
@tiki333halfevil8 6 лет назад
Justin...i just turned 45 & i gots a foto of me at 3 years old..with hundreds of swallows surrounding me. One was even on top of my lil head. I looked purtie terrified. Luv it!
@HeatherSVideos1
@HeatherSVideos1 6 лет назад
I used to live in that area and would drive by this Mission all the time. It's good to see it again. Great video Justin!
@sandinoyes3882
@sandinoyes3882 6 лет назад
Been to the mission many many times. Love it. Another beautiful mission is south of Tucson Arizona ..The Dove of the Desert. Thank you for sharing. Happy memories feeding the swallows with gramma back in the 50s.
@CoderatheGreat
@CoderatheGreat 6 лет назад
Great video! I love visiting this beautiful place.
@denis65
@denis65 6 лет назад
I hope you get well soon. A friend of mine just had that and he was in major pain for a week. Take care
@karendixon401
@karendixon401 6 лет назад
I was there in 3rd grade in March and the swallows were arriving right on time...and they were there again when I was a teen. Sad they stopped😓... but they were out in the Murrieta/Temecula area.. at least before it became so busy too. You can find beautiful vineyards to visit in Temecula. I don't remember the name..but it's larger on a hill.. looks Italian and it would be a very peaceful spot for a private wedding or family get-together and they will cater the food! The chicken was wine 🍷 marinated.. so good!😃 The seating and tables area outside will make you feel like you are in old Italy. 👍😎💕
@mon236
@mon236 6 лет назад
Probably one of my favorite videos so far - nice job! I’m not really religious at all but I love visiting the California missions for the history and I know what you mean about old churches being a bit creepy but also peaceful and calming.
@daniellanglois89
@daniellanglois89 6 лет назад
Awesome Video, Justin! Thanks for taking us on a tour of this old Mission. We have one in Tuscon, AZ called Mission San Xavier del Bac. Opened in 1797, It's really quite beautiful and I've experienced the same "old church" feeling you described! I'm very interested in the history behind it, too. I do wonder how haunted some of those old churches really are..
@agathalake
@agathalake 6 лет назад
super cool of you two to share vid of your day out. it is much appreciated that you uploaded the footage. i am in oregon seatown and want to come down and check that out! thnks J n8
@AdmiralPreparedness
@AdmiralPreparedness 6 лет назад
My family went there once in the mid sixties to celebrate the annual returning of the swallows. Only four birds arrived that day...Wrong day........Dad had duty on the United States Marine base near by that weekend and we could not go there then.
@theskullspookychannel6343
@theskullspookychannel6343 6 лет назад
Congrats with 100,000 subscribers,I hope you continue making great videos.You're the best youtuber!
@JimmyRussle
@JimmyRussle 6 лет назад
This channel is always "worth a visit" ...that was really great!
@trevorrandom
@trevorrandom 6 лет назад
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Also nice use of music soundbed (maybe a little loud in the mix) but it really sets the mood.
@ChrisDaron
@ChrisDaron 6 лет назад
I really liked that you took your hat off while inside. It shows your education and respect. Way to go, Shcarred =)
@Jeff-lu1rh
@Jeff-lu1rh 6 лет назад
Thanks for this adventure Justin. Brings back memories of visiting with my family way back in the 80’s Hope your feeling better soon 😎😎😎😎
@karencurtiss4584
@karencurtiss4584 6 лет назад
I love the missions and the historical aspect of California they represent (plus I really love the architecture and other cool stuff)! I hope you will contemplate doing a series on the missions.
@eileentheequeen
@eileentheequeen 6 лет назад
My favorite mission too; it truly is breathtaking to visit ✨
@MyWestiesTV
@MyWestiesTV 6 лет назад
eileentheequeen👑 it has such amazing history
@ChristinaAshton7ytiv5f
@ChristinaAshton7ytiv5f 6 лет назад
I've been there where you're walking I've been there like a couple times the past couple years you're lucky to be there JustinScarred!
@brianpatterson5309
@brianpatterson5309 6 лет назад
Keep up the great stuff! Always enjoyable. Hope you feel better.
@beauamie6935
@beauamie6935 6 лет назад
Convey this message to our beloved Justin Scarred: You made this a delightful and informative video although it may have been a painful video for you! I hope you take care of yourself and feel better soon !
@AgentTonyrangel
@AgentTonyrangel 6 лет назад
My great great great grandfather Antonio Yorba is buried their. We help start Orange county and built the mission. :) Great video bro!!!
@elizabethharkness9197
@elizabethharkness9197 6 лет назад
My family helped built the mission as well :) Maybe we are related lol. Was he a native?
@edwindrood2816
@edwindrood2816 6 лет назад
What a great video! More historical ones, please! This was really neat
@kylemarienovais7550
@kylemarienovais7550 6 лет назад
This was great Justin - Thanks so much !!! I'm from an historic town on the east coast so I love your enthusiasm... I felt like I was right there w you guys...ps feel better...
@MissFanCulture
@MissFanCulture 6 лет назад
This was very well done. Came off as something you would see on travel channel
@johnniebgoode
@johnniebgoode 6 лет назад
Loved visiting there when I lived in OC. Still as beautiful.
@debpage143
@debpage143 6 лет назад
Such a beautiful chapel! Thank you, I'll never get there in person and it was wonderful to see a lovely Catholic Church, bless you for sharing
@blakeevans687
@blakeevans687 6 лет назад
Love that they built a replica next door
@princessg2607
@princessg2607 6 лет назад
Great video Justin and congrats on the 100K subscribers! To everyone new don’t forgot to check out the sometimes mob on Facebook!
@suzannebaker6096
@suzannebaker6096 6 лет назад
Been to the mission more times than I can count. I grew up in Orange county. Great history. There is also a historic landmark in Lake Forest across the street from where I lived. Take the freeway and get off at Lake forest drive and head inland. You'll go several miles. It's in the ralphs shopping center on the left hand side at a signal called serrano. Great history there. You would like it.
@RCCrawlerz209
@RCCrawlerz209 6 лет назад
I think I've been to all the missions in California, & man.....I feel like it's been eons since I've been to any of them, again. Perhaps I should re-visit one of them, soon.
@Daniel-qn3ty
@Daniel-qn3ty 6 лет назад
When I visited I breathed history and touched history
@veromikes
@veromikes 6 лет назад
I was there in the 80s ,thanks for letting me relive some old memories! Greetings from Vero Beach Florida,come over sometime and check out the Disney Vero resort.
@nancysanchez2388
@nancysanchez2388 6 лет назад
Thanks for the adventure to the mission 👍
@heathers430
@heathers430 6 лет назад
Great video! I'm definitely going to go here when I visit next month, so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!
@alikourproductionsllc1444
@alikourproductionsllc1444 6 лет назад
Hope you feel better soon Justin.
@jennielauber8308
@jennielauber8308 6 лет назад
I remember going to that mission on fields trips for school
@devon6630
@devon6630 6 лет назад
You should go to all of the missions! ... a mission to find all the missions!
@jennielauber8308
@jennielauber8308 6 лет назад
Such a beautiful place!
@kawaiigurl2.08
@kawaiigurl2.08 6 лет назад
Holy cheese! Me and my class actually went there for a field trip!
@Mike-B-58
@Mike-B-58 6 лет назад
I wish I had known that the Mission was there when I passed through town on my way to Mary Star of the Sea Church in Oceanside where my parents got Married. I would have stopped to see it. Such historical awesomeness!
@mr.waffle_pancake2
@mr.waffle_pancake2 6 лет назад
That feeling you get when you spot Justin doing his vlog at the same place you are 😳
@zadokthecat
@zadokthecat 5 лет назад
Thanks, I'm descended from these mission Indians and a Spanish soldier. They moved to San Gabriel, likely due to the pirates.
@oliviaggallup
@oliviaggallup 6 лет назад
I love the missions! I've been to almost all of them because my mom loves them and wanted us to know all about ~our culture~. Also, you're hair is so nice, Justin! You should go without your hat more😩
@debbygrace8423
@debbygrace8423 6 лет назад
Loved this beautiful video!
@fluffydevil13
@fluffydevil13 6 лет назад
My favorite mission!!
@nisiservusdomini402
@nisiservusdomini402 6 лет назад
Hey man! I'm Nathan and I work at Knott's Berry Farm as a janitor (or Park Services lol) I met you on the first day of Knott's Scary Farm, and did you know that there are Koi Fish not only by the Mystery Lodge, but also in that yellow lake under Silver Bullet?
@SuperLQQK
@SuperLQQK 6 лет назад
That was really quite awesome. thanks for taking time to make this. BTW @10:35 (and other spots) Disney trash cans :) Joking aside, this was really awesome.
@eddiebranden1
@eddiebranden1 6 лет назад
Best video you've ever done. Thank you. More OC history videos would be awesome.
@vicaroo001
@vicaroo001 6 лет назад
One of your best EVER!
@adamthebirdman258
@adamthebirdman258 6 лет назад
That mission is 12 years older than the first fleet landing in Australia! Wow
@stewartkuhn2213
@stewartkuhn2213 6 лет назад
Congrats on 100k followers!
@TheClumsyJedi
@TheClumsyJedi 6 лет назад
Guitar music= instant like! But feel better soon, Justin! :(
@JonathanBoring
@JonathanBoring 6 лет назад
I was just there on Saturday. I love this mission. I have a family pass.
@katywebb2129
@katywebb2129 6 лет назад
Comedy and a history lesson. Love it!
@dominicbenjaminlajot9790
@dominicbenjaminlajot9790 4 года назад
0:44 CT Spawn in de_inferno. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
@PaulMcElligott
@PaulMcElligott 6 лет назад
Hey, you were in my neck of the woods!
@pearsooo6972
@pearsooo6972 6 лет назад
Now that's peaceful my kind of place
@momtoo
@momtoo 6 лет назад
I lived close to this Mission on High School. I did NOT know the swallows no longer come back. I loved the bees, swallows and peace of this. The swallows nests must have been scraped off the ruins of the old stone church...swallows come back to older USED nests. 😞 😢 sad...
@ObiTrev
@ObiTrev 6 лет назад
I was just there a few weeks ago and the Burrito Place across the street was delicious!
@therealjuicewardo6046
@therealjuicewardo6046 6 лет назад
Great vid!
@DARRENWALKERBIGD
@DARRENWALKERBIGD 6 лет назад
This was a great one!!!!!!!!
@tabithatrulock8165
@tabithatrulock8165 6 лет назад
Loved seeing this thank you so much
@TheLadyCorsica
@TheLadyCorsica 6 лет назад
Hey Justin Great Video! Are you going to be doing all the missions? Because La Purisma is so beautiful! You should check it out if you come up the central coast. :) Great Travels My friend and much love :)
@MyWestiesTV
@MyWestiesTV 6 лет назад
California is so rich is Spanish history
@wanupgirl
@wanupgirl 6 лет назад
hey justin, i wanted to thank you for taking off your hat when you walked into the church.
@tiznonay7421
@tiznonay7421 6 лет назад
One of my favorite places in OC!! Should do one at the de Alcala' Mission in SD
@RoniTK421
@RoniTK421 6 лет назад
I love this history vlog
@sonoraventuras7262
@sonoraventuras7262 6 лет назад
Come to southern México specially in Puebla there’s a lot of cathedrals there’s even one church on top of an ancient pyramid in Cholula and Guanajuato is just beautiful, you’re too near to Mexico so come visit us man it’s a beautiful country
@sowleet
@sowleet 6 лет назад
Right now I can see the swallows through my window, here in Argentina. Just a couple of weeks more before they go back to the north
@Daniel-qn3ty
I went to every single place there even the cemetery
@TheeLovelyMarissa
@TheeLovelyMarissa 6 лет назад
You should check out Mission San Luis Rey in Oceanside
@Daniel-qn3ty
The coy are still there I just visited today i love the golden wepoens
@_dwftnes_
@_dwftnes_ 5 лет назад
YES IM COMING HERE FOR MY FIELD TRIP :D
@ArthursRollingVlog
@ArthursRollingVlog 6 лет назад
Realy intresting show awesome as ever 😀
@CAT.GARDENN
@CAT.GARDENN 6 лет назад
Love your videos!
@DavidSanders-mj5rr
@DavidSanders-mj5rr 6 лет назад
Ali should start a channel . . . Wonder what she is thinking every time I see her in the vids!
@Bashful562
@Bashful562 6 лет назад
There’s a Restaurant across the street that has good food there too
Далее
PEANUTS Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm!
19:58
Просмотров 97 тыс.
The Secret Mission & the creepy Navi River Journey
12:32
Купил КЛОУНА на DEEP WEB !
35:51
Просмотров 2,7 млн
HOBBY CITY - Forgotten Roadside Attraction
25:20
Просмотров 35 тыс.
The Original Mission San Juan Capistrano
5:08
Просмотров 6 тыс.
Christmas in Solvang 2022
7:07
Просмотров 3,2 тыс.
EPIC Motel made of Vintage Trailers! The Shady Dell!
11:31
Mission San Juan Capistrano
6:09
Просмотров 11 тыс.