Тёмный

Pusha T - Nosetalgia feat. Kendrick Lamar METALHEAD REACTION TO HIP HOP!!! 

Rock Reacts
Подписаться 313 тыс.
Просмотров 100 тыс.
50% 1

Support Our Channel! Download Free ⚔️ Vikings War Of Clans Here
➤ IOS: bit.ly/2LIpPVn ➤ Android: bit.ly/2mToAV4
And Get 200 💰 Gold, and a Protective Shield for FREE! Join my clan: Rock Reacts
Leave a LIKE, hit SUBSCRIBE and let us know in the comments what we should react to next
SUBSCRIBE for more powerful reactions and reviews:
goo.gl/pGd6cx
**Come and SUBSCRIBE to Simon and Jon's other channels!**
/ guacamolekid - Jon's (album review/reactions)
/ @simonmilleryt Simon - Comedy, Gaming, Vlog
FOLLOW:
**Twitter**
rockreacts
simonmiller316
jondenton
**Insta**
jondenton22
simonmiller316
rockreacts

Опубликовано:

29 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 662   
@th3thiiird3y3
@th3thiiird3y3 6 лет назад
The 9-10 metaphor from k.dot is some of the greatest bars ever. He knew he had to come with heat on a pusha track.
@disrupteveryday
@disrupteveryday 2 года назад
he says 9 three times and 10 five times, all that adds up to 87 which is the year he was born. Also 9 + 10 is 19 which completes his birth year, 1987. He also uses exactly 3 nines and 6 tens referring to 36 zips of cocaine, 36 zips of cocaine is an ounce and 36 ounces is a brick and he says "go figure" motherf*cker every verse is brick. He also calls himself dope equating the value of his verse to a brick of cocaine. He says "go figure" as in check the figures, he has 36 bars in his verse and so does Pusha T, he also said go figure because the song is split right in half to the second in between his verse and Pusha T's because you would check the figures when buying cocaine to that specific of a level. So just as Kendrick said, "Every verse is a brick"
@RasDam
@RasDam 6 лет назад
Don't you wish you could find as many ways to talk about a single topic as Pusha does with coke? I can't compete with that level of creativity!
@40calripken32
@40calripken32 6 лет назад
Try lil wayne
@rhysbras3437
@rhysbras3437 6 лет назад
fuk lil wayne
@Zafilio
@Zafilio 6 лет назад
Right, it’s kinda like Wiz Khalifa with weed. how do you use that individual topic in so many different ways?
@gahandhigs124
@gahandhigs124 6 лет назад
Zafilio but in an engaging and good way lol
@Zafilio
@Zafilio 6 лет назад
Gahandhi Gs true true, ain’t discrediting that
@luketoomey4695
@luketoomey4695 6 лет назад
Numbers on the Board next please!!
@dobber43
@dobber43 6 лет назад
Luke Toomey that or king push
@Goldnb0y
@Goldnb0y 5 лет назад
That's too filthy haha
@ms9076
@ms9076 6 лет назад
Been waiting on this vid for so long ! XD Also Lupe fiasco - deliver (bring up genius, prisoner 1&2 ! Or any others that people suggest, his new albums coming out soon so it’s perfect time to get familiar to the genius that is LUPE !
@frank26436364
@frank26436364 6 лет назад
Mandhir Seera they have to do mural
@dadorage1695
@dadorage1695 6 лет назад
You comment this every time, and I'd be hella mad if they react to Deliver before Mural & Hurt me Soul, Deliver is clearly not as important
@ms9076
@ms9076 6 лет назад
dadorage I realistically don’t see them reacting to an 8 min song because what would they do for the whole 8 mins. Plus I’m sticking to T&Y because they seem to like the more current sound of hip hop and I don’t want them to be turned away by the old style beat of hurt my soul, hence why I keep pitching what I pitch because I think it’s a great point for what they seem to like in their vids. Then hopefully they branch out, because I do agree these aren’t the even close to the best Lupe songs, that’s the amazing thing 😂 so with prisoner and deliver they’re very well produced and well written, so that should hook them in xD
@FreezyLocc
@FreezyLocc 6 лет назад
dadorage deliver is insane and also one of the best songs written in hiphop..
@FreezyLocc
@FreezyLocc 6 лет назад
I also like to push tetsuo & youth.. Its one of the 3 best albums ever released regardless of genre..
@EnderKeenan
@EnderKeenan 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar-God is gangsta
@meezmizrahi
@meezmizrahi 6 лет назад
So happy you reacted to this!!
@mrlin1687
@mrlin1687 6 лет назад
Congratulations guys.... You are now officially hip hop heads. Youve got the hip hop spirit now! I can tell you guys really respect the craft. Listening to lyrics is what RAP is about! That's the point. The beat is secondary. It's a contemporary iliad or sorts.
@samguy7654
@samguy7654 6 лет назад
I love the way you guys very naturally compare the artistic appeals of hip-hop and metal
@hakim148
@hakim148 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar- The Heart Part 1, 2, 3, or 4
@tysontwin278
@tysontwin278 6 лет назад
This song is great. Pusha T Hold On w/ Rick Ross Money, Exodus 23:1 (Drake, Lil Wayne diss) Grindin by The Clipse, God Flow. There's so many great Pusha T songs out there. Wish you'd do more. Btw In this video they were walking thru Compton and my understanding is Kendrick was strapped(gun). I'm not 100% it's just what was being said.
@victorgodinez2664
@victorgodinez2664 6 лет назад
you should react to gizmo- no teeth or gizmo - purple people eater or any gizmo song cause they're all fire
@foresightmystery9845
@foresightmystery9845 6 лет назад
"As cool as them" Hell naw! *Y'ALL ICE COLD*
@razorsharpshady
@razorsharpshady 6 лет назад
react to Pusha T - Trouble on My Mind ft tyler the creator
@LuisGarcia-rz4ce
@LuisGarcia-rz4ce 6 лет назад
Congrats on the sponsor !
@brandonmcguirt4212
@brandonmcguirt4212 6 лет назад
I know it's not popular, but I feel like the G.O.O.D. Music 2010 BET Cypher would be a cool one to check out.
@ZimzamsXD
@ZimzamsXD 6 лет назад
If you guys are really into the whole Drake vs Pusha thing, you HAVE to react to Exodus 23:1 from Pusha. Its from 2012 but has become even more relevent today after the whole Drake thing. Also you guys mentioned it before, but a re-react to the first Kendrick could be really dope!
@manishg3216
@manishg3216 6 лет назад
you know a beat is hard when you get that stank face that jon has throughout this lol
@AndyMHinchcliffe
@AndyMHinchcliffe 6 лет назад
Buzzing for you to get a sponsor lads! I’ll be downloading I loved age of empires
@drumbeat84
@drumbeat84 6 лет назад
Outkast - B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad). From 2000, it would be good to see what you think.
@bchatt
@bchatt 6 лет назад
Travis Scott - Stop trying to be God Travis Scott - Can't stay Travis Scott - Carousel Lupe fiasco - Hurt me Soul Lupe fiasco - Prisoner 1&2 Lupe fiasco - Mural
@ryankaneko7337
@ryankaneko7337 6 лет назад
Please react to “Sirens” off of the new Denzel Curry Album. The juxtaposition between Denzel’s aggression and JID’s tranquility makes for a phenomenal verse sandwich. Not to mention the appearance of Billie Eilish’s beautiful voice on the hook. One of the best songs I’ve heard in a while.
@JamieRossDesign
@JamieRossDesign 6 лет назад
When I was TEN, back when nine ounces had got you TEN And nine times out of TEN, niggas don't pay atTENtion And when there's TENsion in the air, nines come with exTENsions
@batmanluvr69
@batmanluvr69 6 лет назад
Full album review to Astroworld by Travis Scott pleeeeeeease, love you guys❤❤
@rd0676
@rd0676 6 лет назад
Rayden Huerta that albums long af haha
@batmanluvr69
@batmanluvr69 6 лет назад
rd0676 Its only like an hour long, it's all good😂
@Hustler-qk1pc
@Hustler-qk1pc 6 лет назад
Hell nahh
@TheRealAtrocity
@TheRealAtrocity 6 лет назад
YESSSS
@youwouldntgetit2618
@youwouldntgetit2618 6 лет назад
Rayden Huerta trash 🚮 and I’m a Travis Scott fan.
@cameroncolville9737
@cameroncolville9737 6 лет назад
I think simon would like Montana of 300 -chiraq remix seems like his style
@iiLuvCandytoo
@iiLuvCandytoo 6 лет назад
Finally some real rappers
@schrodingerscatinthehat
@schrodingerscatinthehat 6 лет назад
Listen to Ghost Busters- by Trippie Redd ft. Ski Mask the Slump God and XXXtentacion. Their collars are amazing
@ok.9654
@ok.9654 6 лет назад
I would love to see a reaction of Grief by Earl Sweatshirt. Keep up the good work!
@MrKinky96
@MrKinky96 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons and Cereal - it's so underrated!
@dynamic9016
@dynamic9016 2 года назад
Good review..
@turdferguson9452
@turdferguson9452 6 лет назад
Kendrick’s verse with the 9-10 over and over “NINE times out of TEN... don’t pay atTENtion... when there’s TENsion in the air NINEs come with exTENsions.
@anthonysmurthwaite6258
@anthonysmurthwaite6258 6 лет назад
Very good, very nice, I like it
@Shoey
@Shoey 6 лет назад
YEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSS
@Alchemy77
@Alchemy77 6 лет назад
You cant say these guys don’t listen to their fans.
@charlesharpringerify
@charlesharpringerify 6 лет назад
You cut out the best part when Kendrick says "please reap what you sew, nigga"
@bishopmoore1266
@bishopmoore1266 6 лет назад
You guys should definitely react to some songs off of Travis Scott’s first album Rodeo. Pretty much everyone holds it as a classic and it’s, without a doubt, his best album. You’ve done 90210 already but I’d suggest Oh My Dis Side.
@darkneji190
@darkneji190 6 лет назад
Token - Flamingo
@mattl7424
@mattl7424 6 лет назад
Yeeees. “You wanna see a dead body” -> points to drake (referencing the ADIDON diss) Lmao best comment on that video You took my comment. Cool ❤️👏🏾 Also: 311- use of time, good band if you listen to them or have you ever heard that song ?
@joshuacatalan7220
@joshuacatalan7220 6 лет назад
You should react to Untouchable by Pusha T
@TheRealAtrocity
@TheRealAtrocity 6 лет назад
Full album review of astroworld!!!!!
@dannykemp7319
@dannykemp7319 6 лет назад
tech n9ne am i a psycho? ft. hopsin and B.O.B
@RaceCoakley
@RaceCoakley 6 лет назад
Do Worldwide Choppers! By Tech N9ne!
@nickoyhenry8008
@nickoyhenry8008 6 лет назад
Money trees by Kendrick
@itsRichErich
@itsRichErich 6 лет назад
Do Kendrick Lamar "Sherane" master splinter
@CEGAGD
@CEGAGD 6 лет назад
Denzel curry: vengance
@Nemz
@Nemz 6 лет назад
KING KUNTA - KENDRICK LAMAR
@sharsasuke01
@sharsasuke01 6 лет назад
I feel like you guys just started the other day and now you have a sponsor. Big moves.
@chubbychuckle
@chubbychuckle 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar- Duckworth. Amazing beat and story
@starrgazer9
@starrgazer9 6 лет назад
Oh yeah, that was my favorite off of his album.
@MrOmarthegangsta
@MrOmarthegangsta 6 лет назад
It doesn't have the same effect as listening to the whole album first
@chubbychuckle
Asapphire541 it does for me. The song is almost like a mini album in itself.
@binmanbinman
@binmanbinman 6 лет назад
chubbychuckle How haven't they don't it
@chubbychuckle
AirBornTempo I'm not surprised they haven't. They are only doing a video a day and many different artists so it will be a while.
@Babyteeth24
@Babyteeth24 6 лет назад
It’s dope watching someone experience rap for the first time and fall in love with it.
@JeftaFastForward
@JeftaFastForward 6 лет назад
7:25 "Very on the nose" on a Pusha T song 😂 don't know if that was intentional or not but great pun Simon
@87Magneto
@87Magneto 3 года назад
It's brilliant.
@ManchesterUnited1222
@ManchesterUnited1222 6 лет назад
Kendrick - Money Trees
@RasDam
@RasDam 6 лет назад
Marsel D and Money Trees Deuce!
@harivyas9550
@harivyas9550 2 года назад
Money trees is a goated track 🔥🔥🔥 & the whole Good kid maad city album is a masterpiece no doubt
@deekay9657
@deekay9657 6 лет назад
Kendrick lamar _The blacker the berry
@moonrocks
@moonrocks 6 лет назад
Congrats on your first sponsor
@kyroseven
@kyroseven 6 лет назад
Great reaction, I'd love to see you react to 'Isaiah Rashad - Wat's Wrong', 'ScHoolboy Q - THat Part (Black Hippy Remix)' and 'Nas - Rewind'
@amya5369
@amya5369 6 лет назад
yessss wat's wrong is incredible
@aboucard93
@aboucard93 2 года назад
Whose hear after finding out this whole part of Kendrick's verse is a giants math problem of 9 and 10s 5:32
@damiangarza5116
@damiangarza5116 6 лет назад
PLEASE react to the Heart Part 4 by Kendrick Lamar it's such a plot twist that you won't expect
@pdnaa
@pdnaa 6 лет назад
Please react to Santeria from DAYTONA. It's the best track in my opinion. 070 Shake also kills it on there.
@user-pp3bb2wi2d
@user-pp3bb2wi2d 6 лет назад
Padna Yeah defenitly
@fattcatt6828
@fattcatt6828 6 лет назад
Listen mates you need to listen to some more southern style rappers to give you a different genre vibe. Artist like Andre 3k and Big K.R.I.T. are top of the cream on lines of lyricism and I’d think you’d really enjoy them! Love the channel!
@FishyDnB
@FishyDnB 5 лет назад
Z-ro
@yaboysimon_
@yaboysimon_ 6 лет назад
React to wats wrong by isaiah rashad
@RhoneM
@RhoneM 6 лет назад
Some of the best hip hop doesn't have you jumping up and down super hyped. It's that small head nod as the lyrics seep into your brain and paint a story. Perfect example of this is Ryoce da 5'9's Boblo boat.
@ZCBeats1
@ZCBeats1 6 лет назад
Idk why but it's so funny watching people pretend to be enthused by the sponsors' product/app
@Ahmvedy
@Ahmvedy 6 лет назад
Poor Simon you always make him react to not-so-accessible beats lmao.
@SebastianGomez-yo1sp
@SebastianGomez-yo1sp 6 лет назад
The main thing about this song is the juxtaposition in come ups between Pusha and Kendrick, Pusha came from pushing dope. Kendrick came from that as well but it was part of his ancestry, the bridge says "you better change what comes out your speaker" that's what Kendrick is doing, he's producing dope, "every verse is a brick, your son dope"
@riceparadox
@riceparadox 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar - How much a dollar cost More Death Grips especially Keep up the great work
@JustDavid0823
@JustDavid0823 6 лет назад
Pusha T - The Games We Play
@southbronxboy
@southbronxboy 6 лет назад
J Cole lost ones
@peoplewillallsmile
@peoplewillallsmile 6 лет назад
JonJon yeah bro, LOST ONES IS THAT TRACK!!!
@rd0676
@rd0676 6 лет назад
Or 3 wishes
@cameronstackhouse635
@cameronstackhouse635 6 лет назад
Please react to "CAROUSEL" off of astroworld.
@jario2970
@jario2970 6 лет назад
yall should check out the *God Is Gangsta* music video and a couple of Kendrick's live performances to see his raw passion for music and his message ( *These Walls* on Ellen and *'i'* on SNL would be the ones to go to). Yall and Shawn Cee are the best reaction channels on RU-vid rn, keep it up 🙏
@Sean-qs2uy
@Sean-qs2uy 6 лет назад
I know this comments a bit late but listen to Pusha's verse again and you realise he starts with infant references (johnson & johnson, teething ring) then he moves onto school age (school zone, four lockers, ferris bueller) so he's literally going through his nostalgia in order
@gswizz1238
@gswizz1238 6 лет назад
React to alright / maad city by Kendrick Lamar
@anthonysmurthwaite6258
They've done maad city
@napppstar0
@napppstar0 6 лет назад
Pusha-T is a really talented artist, he actually made the track that would become the McDonald's "Bada-ba-ba-bah, I'm loving it," with Pharrell Williams. You guys should review song Pharrell helped make and look into his group, The Neptunes.
@karlmarxjr7049
@karlmarxjr7049 6 лет назад
So happy you got a sponsor
@eazymoneysnipe
@eazymoneysnipe 2 года назад
I absolutely didn’t expect to come across a video of Simon Miller reacting to Pusha T today 😂
@josephatkinson5693
@josephatkinson5693 5 месяцев назад
They need to come back to this song and find out everything this song really means, man they had no clue how deep this song is🤦🏾‍♂️
@dadorage1695
@dadorage1695 6 лет назад
Lupe Fiasco - Hurt Me Soul or Mural, both are masterpieces, he's for sure one of the best lyricists of all time
@maxreed3321
@maxreed3321 6 лет назад
Money trees by kendrick lamar and Jay Rock in another good song to react to.
@maxreed3321
@maxreed3321 6 лет назад
Please react to Kendrick lamar - The blacker the berry
@Kickinthescience
@Kickinthescience 6 лет назад
React to Black Thought freestyle on Flex
@thegoat8753
@thegoat8753 6 лет назад
J Cole - High for Hours
@jackdurh8108
@jackdurh8108 6 лет назад
Do “Trouble On My Mind” by Pusha T featuring Tyler the Creator
@TravailNoir
@TravailNoir 6 лет назад
React to classic Pusha T and his brother Malice. It is the song that started the whole beef. Baby ft. Clipse "What Happened To That Boy"
@mcgrath991
@mcgrath991 6 лет назад
Sicko mode - travis scott
@1MMulti
@1MMulti 6 лет назад
Listen to 1train, it has lots of features such as kendrick and joey badass and it is a really good track with really good lyrics
@HookedonChronics
@HookedonChronics 6 лет назад
Multi Big KRIT murdered that
@takinmyuser5647
@takinmyuser5647 6 лет назад
Isaiah Rashad
@tomasmanriquez2584
@tomasmanriquez2584 6 лет назад
Notification squaddddd 🤙🏼 great work team esketittt
@gswizz1238
@gswizz1238 6 лет назад
Do gimme the loot by biggie
@KayseeAndy
@KayseeAndy 6 лет назад
Yes, get that sponsor money guys! But also Patreon, please.
@cormeum5371
@cormeum5371 6 лет назад
BUT THAT MERCH BOI
@Professor_Poots
@Professor_Poots 6 лет назад
You should do like a top 5 favourite bars video that you've heard from songs you've reacted to so far. You must have picked up some favourite lines that get you hyped or speaks to you in a certain way or what have you. Simon in particular brings up everytime a video game is referenced 😂
@thomascunningham4861
@thomascunningham4861 6 лет назад
Joyner lucas I'm sorry
@anthonysmurthwaite6258
Definitely
@uchihadeity1158
@uchihadeity1158 6 лет назад
Listen Simon, if you're really a fan of J.Cole's music do yourself a favour and react to "Born Sinner", "Farewell" or "Dead Presidents III" all by J.Cole. If you want something really deep from him, check out his "Lost Ones" track. it's his masterpiece. Kendrick is a bit more of an acquired taste, and to understand what he's talking about and the dexterity of depth in his lyrical onslaughts usually requires you to be very familiar with hip-pop, rhyme schemes, puns, ambiguity and conscious thought. So if you're tired, don't listen to Kendrick. As far as drake goes, one of the things that made him Hip-pop's biggest artist today was the fact that he was probably the first well known artist to become ultra famous without being signed to/with a record deal. His Mix tape was better than any commercial album that came out in 2009 and he was the first Rapper who could officially sing as well. Kanye West was like a prototype with his awesome 808's and Heartbreaks album and Drake was like the finished product. If you want an good reaction from Drake's music go listen to "Forever", "Successful", "I'm ready for you remix" or "Headlines". Almost every track from that "Take Care' album was amazing. Take Care was to Drake what The Carter III was to Lil Wayne. If you want bars and lyrics from Drake, listen to "5 Am in Toronto" (And please make sure to get the lyrical video or a lot of the stuff may go over your head) or anything from his "So Far gone" mix tape. All of the artists I mentioned (Drake, J.Cole & Kendrick) are probably not going give you anything as amazing in 2018 as there were giving out prior to 2014
@devinalessi2056
@devinalessi2056 6 лет назад
Y’all really need to react to Vic Mensa-OMG feat pusha T
@rickyandujo5756
@rickyandujo5756 6 лет назад
Kendrick Lamar- The Heart Part 4
@sba4life
@sba4life 6 лет назад
the metaphors in Pusha T's verse are insane...i read a article a couple years ago making a reference on how its the best structured hip hop track lyrically
@justmyopinion1098
@justmyopinion1098 6 лет назад
React to Asap Rocky - Fuckin Problems ft 2 Chainz, Drake, and Kendrick Lamar
@zeromega4541
@zeromega4541 6 лет назад
I miss Clipse. I remember the first time I heard Grinding. It was so weird and different and I hated it. I couldn't find any reason why it was so popular. After 8 times listening to it. It because one of my favorite songs.
@YogiXXL
@YogiXXL 6 лет назад
How have you guys not done Hellsing Station yet? It's 6ix9ine and Zillakami!
@siguy06
@siguy06 6 лет назад
LUPE FIASCO - DUMB IT DOWN
@southbronxboy
@southbronxboy 6 лет назад
If u like nostalgia Ull like pusha t ft Jay z drug dealers anonymous
@HowardAltEisen
@HowardAltEisen 6 лет назад
Congrats on the sponsor! I seem to recall you guys talking about how you wish you got more suggestions for metal songs to listen to, so here's one that doesn't get much airplay: a *Christian* metal band, called Theocracy. They(he?)'ve got a few songs out since they've been around for a while, but "I Am" is still my favorite of theirs. Would be interested to see what you two think, given the uh, less than enthusiastic reaction most Christian metal gets.
@bazookatooth
@bazookatooth 6 лет назад
Go Aesop Rock if you wanna really work for great lyricism
@brodyporter2765
@brodyporter2765 6 лет назад
REACT TO CARTOONS AND CEREAL BY KENDRICK!! Please
Далее
Barno
00:22
Просмотров 708 тыс.
11 ming dollarlik uzum
00:43