Тёмный

Reviews on Faire = MORE SALES | How to get your customers to leave reviews! 

Подписаться
Просмотров 343
% 12

In this video I will break down why reviews on Faire are actually going to get you more sales, and how we go about getting more reviews. This is a real important one for anyone looking to grow!
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below!
🚀 Looking to start or grow a wholesale channel?! Join our Wholesale AutoPilot course. We are building a brand new digital course that will teach you everything you need to know to take your wholesale channel to 1,000+ orders in 18 months. Sign up to join the waitlist here - hwholesaleautopilot.com
------------------------
New to Bare Kind? This is what you need to know:
We sell bamboo socks where 10% of the profits are donated to save the animal on the sock.
We sell to over 700 retailers around the world through wholesale marketplaces such as Faire and Ankorstore. So far we have made over £150,000 through Faire (and counting) so this video series is about teaching you all we know about growing a product brand on Faire wholesale marketplace.
------------------------
🚨 Subscribe to our newsletter - candidfounders.com
🧦 Buy our socks: barekind.com/
🛒 Stock our socks: barekind.faire.com
💸 Sell on Faire: www.faire.com/apply/barekind
(We get £150 for a referral which helps us invest money to build these videos)
📸 Follow us on instagram - barekind
💁🏼‍♀️ Follow Lucy on Linked In - www.linkedin.com/in/lucy-jeffrey/
💁🏻‍♂️ Follow Andy on Linked In - www.linkedin.com/in/andy-kemp/
💡 See all our product and app recommendations here
candidfounders.com/product-recommendations
🎙️ List of the equipment used in this video
candidfounders.com/product-recommendations
✈️ Sign up for our brand new wholesale course - Wholesale AutoPilot
wholesaleautopilot.com

Опубликовано:

13 июн 2023

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 12   
@Mrkettlecornman21
@Mrkettlecornman21 Год назад
I really appreciate your videos Lucy! We just started selling on Faire 30 days ago and already generated 3 5-Star reviews so I am glad to know that Faire boost pages with reviews.
@CandidFounders
@CandidFounders Год назад
Thank you so much! Glad you find them useful. The fact that you have already got sales and review on Faire within 30 days is amazing, sounds like it will be a lucrative channel for you!
@MusicLegendIX
@MusicLegendIX Год назад
Fantastic Lucy! I didn't think about leaving a review on the retailers google page beforehand - this is very clever! Do you use your business name or personal name when doing this?
@CandidFounders
If on google I can be signed in via my bare kind email. If on Facebook it has to be my personal account anyway - what I would say is it doesn't really seem to matter and we always state in the review our company name and products (boost SEO as well!)
@annaleealvord3291
@annaleealvord3291 4 месяца назад
Hi Lucy! Love the information from this video. A few questions. Was there a way to send a link to the retailers to write a review? The other one was how do keep track after the month has been up after the order was delivered to the customer to send a message for the review?? Thanks!
@CandidFounders
@CandidFounders 4 месяца назад
Hello! Yes there is, you can get a link to the customers order page (our faire rep gave us ours) so it directs them to that where they can leave a review. We just go back through on a monthly basis and segment them based on when their order was placed and send them a reminder to leave a review :)
@gabrielamaksimov3491
@gabrielamaksimov3491 Год назад
Does Faire support and give extra help to brands that sell more? I've tried to get in touch with them multiple times, but always told I don't have Brand manager/account manager that can support at all?
@CandidFounders
Hey! So when the platform was younger I think they gave brand support managers out more freely. Now I am seeing that only larger revenue brands seem to get the added support, we certainly have done a lot to cultivate our relationship there. To give context we have done over £150k revenue on the platform and based in Europe. If it helps we share everything we learn from our rep on RU-vid :)
@katz103
@katz103 Год назад
Have you thought of offering a small discount or store credit on their next order if they leave a review? That might give them push they need.
@CandidFounders
Such a good idea! I'm not sure if we have tried it before but definitely worth a shot again, we did a survey with our customers recently and got them to complete it in return for a discount and we got a good response rate so I can imagine that being similar, would be good for re-orders too!
@katz103
@katz103 Год назад
@@CandidFounders Glad I could help you out after all the great info I've gotten from your videos. I think a small discount or incentive would be worth it to get more great ratings.
@CandidFounders
absolutely I have added it to our strategy list for Q4 :)@@katz103