Тёмный

Talon Tunes PCP Compressor - #1 for PCP Air Rifles & PCP Shooting (300bar/4500psi) 

Airgun Channel
Подписаться 93 тыс.
Просмотров 68 тыс.
50% 1

Buy this compressor here: talontunes.com/shop/4500-psi-...
This Talon Tunes PCP compressor will pump any PCP rifle up to 300 bar or 4500 psi. You can hook this PCP compressor to your car battery (12v), plug it into your wall (110v), or hook it to your work shop power (220v). This compressor is not only versatile, it's also loaded with features! This informative Talon Tunes PCP Compressor review video will show you everything you need to know about thius amazing machine. I will also tell you why this portable PCP compressor is the clear choice for nearly ANY person who shoots PCP air guns.
You can now get my Raven Crest OTF switchblade and others for 15% at RAVEN CREST TACTICAL. Use coupon code AGC15 (you get %15 off, my affliate commision is 25% of the sale! How cool is that?) Thanks RAVEN CREST!!! * Knives Under $99: ravencresttactical.com/produc... * All OTF Switchblades: ravencresttactical.com/otf-kn...
Airgun Channel's AFFILIATE LINKS:
If you click onto PYRAMID AIR or AIRGUN DEPOT through these affiliate links, I will recieve %5 on ANYTHING you buy. Same with Amazon and eBay (2.5%). Next time you go shopping, take the time to click though a RU-vidr's affilaite link. You pay the same, but a RU-vidr will make a small percentage. Thanks guys! -Nate
* Pyramyd Air AFFILIATE LINK: www.anrdoezrs.net/links/100005...
* Airgun Depot AFFILIATE LINK: www.avantlink.com/click.php?t...
* Amazon AFFILIATE LINK: www.amazon.com/s?k=air+gun&am...
* Ebay AFFILIATE LINK: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-532...
* J.L. Crown Saver: www.mac1airgunshop.com/jl-crow...
* Facebook at / airgun.channel
RU-vid's Airgun Channel offers quick and easy tips on Airgunning, Target Shooting and more. Informative videos on the latest PCP Rifles, Pellet Guns, Air Pistols, and BB Guns. Reviews of your favorite Air Guns and where to buy them at the best prices. We also like to shoot things in Slow Motion. Please subscribe to our RU-vid Airgun Channel for fun, commercial free, videos each week.
You can always find our RU-vid Channel by going to www.Air-Gun-Channel.com Thanks for watching!

Спорт

Опубликовано:

28 май 2021

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 219   
@kdkinen
@kdkinen 3 года назад
After it stops working in a year, how to make it work again?
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel 2 года назад
Mine broke before 90 days.
@bobbysusenbach9687
@bobbysusenbach9687 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel so how did you get it fixed/ resolved. Mine broke this weekend. I've used it probably < 25 times. What issue did you have? Have you found anything better?
@williamczupryn2642
@williamczupryn2642 2 года назад
@@bobbysusenbach9687 I’m using the nomad 2. It’s working perfectly. Bought it for 7 hundred, might cost 8 now. One year so far.
@bobbysusenbach9687
Update: I contacted the manufacture and they were super nice and quick to respond. They sent me a replacement board free of charge with in a week. Installed the new board and it has worked perfectly for 4 months now. Out of curiosity I asked, but now I cant remember what the boards cost. It wasn't much though.
@happyman4914
@happyman4914 2 года назад
@@williamczupryn2642 : I just received my Nomad II yesterday (02-26-2022) and it did cost me exactly $799.99 ($800) + $32.74 shipping, no tax.
@stevengoodman3498
@stevengoodman3498 Год назад
I've got this exact same model Nate. Had it about a year now. It fills all my bottles and guns up to 4500 psi with no problem. Still going strong!
@gumbystown
@gumbystown 3 года назад
Hey the little orange compressor was my first PCP compressor it works great I have a young hang also for filling up bottles I like them both I use the little one for topping off air guns whenever I need a quick Fill
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel 3 года назад
That is super cool. I forgot, that when you are shooting a 200 bar gun, a big tank works great if it's at 300 bar you can fill your gun all day. So I guess I'll keep my big tank around
@chrisrichmond1943
@chrisrichmond1943 2 года назад
I have the generic version of this one (same unit other than it has no Talon Tunes sticker) and it is absolutely fantastic! Can’t fault it. Works perfectly every time! No mess, no fuss and no need to worry about emptying the tank and having to spend 20 mins of blood, sweat and tears trying to pump it manually. If you don’t have one, get one!!
@AirgunChannel
I love mine too. I bleed the air before I turn it off. It's supposed to save the piston from slamming back.
@sambaaxe
@sambaaxe 2 года назад
Where did you get yours?
@salesenablementon-demand4594
@@AirgunChannel Bleed it before turning off the pump? Wont that just keep shooting air out of the bleed hole?
@gumbystown
@gumbystown 3 года назад
The sound you hear when it's plugged in but not running is the inverter fan there are two fans on that compressor one for the inverter one for the pump.
@AirgunChannel
Cool, thanks for the info! -Nate
@garystratton4125
@garystratton4125 2 года назад
Had my Yong Heng for 5 years this month.. Still working well .
@SiliconeSword
@SiliconeSword 3 года назад
I still use my Yong Heng compressor after 3 years and love it. I fill my 90 CI 300 BAR paintball tank maybe every other week and I've had nothing but good experiences. And with a second stage filter, you can even safely breathe the air for diving or whatnot.
@AirgunChannel
I am sure. I always break the cheaper compressors...but it's always my fault. If I was responsible I could probably keep a YongHeng going.
@jeffallen1771
@jeffallen1771 Год назад
Awsome Reviews Buddy. Keep up your Great work. 👍 your da best.
@coinhvy2520
@coinhvy2520 2 года назад
Great video very informative thanks so much.!
@AirgunChannel
Mine broke around 3 months later. You can also geta 12V compressor for around $300.This one but buy it one on Amazon or Alixpress. www.aliexpress.com/premium/pcp-12v-compressor.html?d=y&origin=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20211001040449&SearchText=pcp%2012v%20compressor VIDEO HERE: www.airgun101.com/component/allvideoshare/video/talon-tunes-pcp-compressor-1-for-pcp-air-rifles-pcp-shooting-300bar-4500psi?Itemid=497
@chriszanetti2619
@chriszanetti2619 3 года назад
This one is sick man
@AirgunChannel
Yeah, I love it. I'm on vacation now and I took it with me!
@minigpracing3068
@minigpracing3068 3 года назад
I wish my Benjamin Traveller v2 had a temp gauge. I recently bought a 25 foot car jumper cable to run my compressor when I'm parked at the club where I shoot.
@AirgunChannel
That's pretty awesome. I love these portables. I am on vacation now and I brought mine with me! Thanks for watching! -Nate
@jjsstreettv5295
@jjsstreettv5295 3 года назад
Did a video on mine........All my thoughts buying a compressors I installed extra fans to help cool air ..
@AirgunChannel
Great idea! I'll check out your channel. -Nate
@FarmerFpv
@FarmerFpv 2 года назад
These compressors are rebranded over 100 times. The key for it to last is to take the cover off and torque the Piston rod and centrifugal output balancer right when you get it. Otherize it just wrecks piston orings and the rod will snap at the base of the piston as well. They are too loose from the factory and eventually start to wobble and snap and grind the piston walls. Also grease the piston, rod, and centrifugal balancer. Mine has been going strong for 18 months now. Another important thing is to drill the bleed screw knob so you can put an Allen wrench in there and tighten it down real tight to re-seat it before using it or it will eventually leak. I learned all this from my first one that only lasted 60 days.
@AirgunChannel
great info...but I'm not taking a chance on another one.
@MD-kn3lk
@MD-kn3lk 2 года назад
Could you make an video tutorial how to tune it?
@bigkahuna214
@bigkahuna214 2 года назад
Very interesting. I have a Benjamin trail charger that’s been running like a champ for the past two years. My biggest beef with it is how long it takes to charge up my Prophet. From 1000 psi up to 300 bar takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Because of that, I never let it go less than 2000 psi. I ended up going the opposite direction and getting an omega air charger and a tank. I know you said that your tank will only fill your gun to about 250 bar. I can deal with that. Even at 250 bar, I can get a hell of a lot more shooting in. Cheers.
@aradubyah2213
@aradubyah2213 2 года назад
The struggle was Real on the side of the house with that other compress, wow ! 😂
@gulfair-cavalry-tango1011
@gulfair-cavalry-tango1011 2 года назад
Love that fan!!!! It sounds like my jet turbine engine helicopter!!!! Way cool!!!!
@mrtrek64
@mrtrek64 5 часов назад
Yeah...My Benjamine recharge failed as well after a year. That's why I'm watching these videos.
@JimDanvers
@JimDanvers 3 года назад
" ... I like modern and shiny thing's ... " 😆 🤣
@AirgunChannel
It's funny cause it's true! -Nate
@tomcampanale8176
@tomcampanale8176 3 года назад
Best of all yours cost $450.00, worth trying! Great value
@AirgunChannel
I agree! Thanks for watching! -Nate
@drekceldude
@drekceldude 3 года назад
Mmm had my Yong Heng compressor for nearly 4 years now,not one issue,setup is not complicated does not leak oil and if it does fail almost all the parts can be found on Aliexpress. These new oil free compressors are good but because they are sealed units so no maintenance but also if it fails almost impossible to fix then your relying on company you bought it from to fix it,even if it's under warranty you will be doing a lot of phone calls and emails chasing people. Pros and cons to all cheap compressors. The compressor your reviewing is not rated to fill scuba tanks,rifle only which is no big deal but just be aware of it's limitations. Plus side to this unit which is also sold on Amazon under Spirotech,the units are super compact. You will get the same moisture content from either Yong Heng or this Talon Tunes compressor,moisture is based on humidity level,best way to reduce this is fit a water trap/separator which usually quite a big aluminum tube probably 14 inches long by 3 inches wide,you can fill with moisture absorbing materials and needs to be held vertical with compressor inlet at the bottom,the small filter that comes with this compressor and Yong Heng does not have enough surface area and volume to trap moisture just dust and oil.
@AirgunChannel
Thank you for that info! That will seriously help me alot.
@ToreDL87
@ToreDL87 3 года назад
Don't get me wrong, like your content and all, but I've been filling my two scuba bottles every day I shoot, with a chinese compressor, never had an issue, still looks like new. Looks like you've been dragging yours after a pickup or something lol. So for everyone else who still has one or cant afford the extra 150 bucks for a Talon/whatever else: Always open bleed-valve a tad, THEN turn the compressor off, or its gonna backlash the piston and put too much force on the cylinder head. Also use engine coolant in the bucket instead of water, or you'll overheat it, zipties on hoses holding them to the bucket handle so they don't pop over the edge and splash coolant all over your compressor. Don't run it for 5 hrs straight or anything, with proper coolant about 10 mins on, 10 mins off seems to be the sweet spot for me. Use decent quality 10w40 engine oil, swap it out every so often. You're gonna get crappy air when you use the supplied filter, you need a proper moisture filter, some guys take it into the extreme and build a system where they have 4-5 large filters in a series of up & down orientation to REALLY get clean air. Always a good idea to disassemble and clean out the moisture from the steel lines & external pressure air blocks for the low and high sides too ^^ Lastly, it doesnt hurt to have a spare piston or two, if it DOES break you're operational again with just a bit of wrenching :)
@AirgunChannel
Wow, Great tips. I knew some of that...but I didn't know most of it. I would "pin" your comment...but Tony paid me for this video.... I never would have guessed: "Always open bleed-valve a tad, THEN turn the compressor off, or its gonna backlash the piston and put too much force on the cylinder head" ...I wouldn't start a compressor under pressure...but now I won't STOP one either. Thanks dude! -Nate P.S. I added the giant PCP filter to it...when my M3 came.
@jackjohanvanstaden4544
@jackjohanvanstaden4544 2 года назад
I reveiced this model yestersday and after about 20mins i keep on getting a e4 code/error on the temp gauge? Anyone have an idea why this would happen?
@ronduck2812
@ronduck2812 2 года назад
Got mine opened up crushed high pressure hose and dent on front of it using My hose off hand pump working good
@fredcarter7003
@fredcarter7003 3 года назад
Mini compressor is so convenient
@trondyne3513
@trondyne3513 2 года назад
You forgot to mention: you also need gas in the tank of the car...... probably.... Also I think your bleed valve is supposed to be open until the compressor starts, else it may not last too long... :)
@tomcampanale8176
@tomcampanale8176 3 года назад
It’s apparently is a duplicate of the Air Venturi an Nomad 2 and which I own. I agree it’s probably one of the best portable compressor it’s around the exact same cost $750 bucks even the fan runs while off, until you unplug it.... Tom LI NY say hi to Bugaboo
@AirgunChannel
Bugaboo said 'Helllll Yeah! I guess the small fan cools the inverter. Also, the Talon Tunes version is only $429. I love the portable compressors now! Thanks for watching! -Nate
@anthonyannuzzi8369
@anthonyannuzzi8369 3 года назад
Great video as always Nate.. Another entertaining review. Keep em coming. Thanks, TalonTunes
@AirgunChannel
Thanks man. Love the compressor! -Nate
@guestguide2544
@guestguide2544 2 года назад
Might be good to set the compressor on a board the size of generator if perhaps you have carpet that the feet of unit will sink down into and somewhat obstruct the air flow through bottom ventilation port slots.
@AirgunChannel
Yes, Mine only lasted about 3 months.Mabye carpet had something to do with it. -Nate
@WillemLuntungan
@WillemLuntungan Год назад
Thank you
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel Год назад
This one is better, or get an A2 from them. ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-99kDBaWSCk8.html
@blairburrell2620
@blairburrell2620 3 года назад
Mine arrives today.
@AirgunChannel
Great deal. Im so glad to have mine. Makes videos so much easier!
@v12dot
@v12dot 3 года назад
I’ve got the Nomad 2 , basically the same compressor. Word of caution ! If you find it’s not charged to the pressure you want ..DO NOT just turn the gauge up and restart it again without purging the hose , you’ll wreck it pronto . Also look after it with good quality silicone oil .
@AirgunChannel
Yeah, I always start the compressor with NO pressure. Many people said they wrecked them that way.
@bobbysusenbach9687
How/where do you apply the silicon oil
@happyman4914
@@bobbysusenbach9687 : Watch this video, at exactly 14:00 he will tell you where to put the silicone oil: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-6pNvoVxA3gs.html
@bobbysusenbach9687
@@happyman4914 thank you
@happyman4914
@@bobbysusenbach9687 : You’re welcome.
@DrSaminstine
@DrSaminstine 3 года назад
Cool stuff!! Been wondering about the vixens?? They look super cool 😎 but how do they shoot ?? I herd really good. Can’t wait to see!!
@AirgunChannel
Here you go: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-SCZO5y415dM.html I like the KATRAN better. Shoots better and it's cheaper. Katran video coming in 1-2 weeks.
@bobbysusenbach9687
At the 11 month mark my compressor wouldn't come on. The display would power up and do its boot up cycle but the compressor and fan wouldn't run. I contacted the manufacture and they were super nice and quick to respond. They sent me a replacement board free of charge with in a week. Installed the new board and it has worked perfectly for 4 months now. Out of curiosity I asked, but cant remember what the boards cost. It wasn't much. I also ordered a oring rebuild kit for $17, including shipping, just to have on hand for when that day comes. Will likely rebuild in a couple months as preventative maintenance if no issues arise prior.
@bobbysusenbach9687
Thank you Tony (Talon Tunes) for responding so quick, pointing me in the right direction,, getting me back shooting as soon as possible. The compressor is still running great.
@peterpumpkineater301
@peterpumpkineater301 3 года назад
Always enjoy your content looking forward to your next video! Looks like a great little Compressor especially for when traveling without need for external power regulator or amplifiers. The fact that it's Orange makes me hope for the return of "Orange Man" into office, where I am in South Africa we desperately need him back to keep things in order and say it as it is. Anyways. If filling your large bottles regularly and as you say have spent "thousands", why not try the Alkin W31 Mariner Vertical Compressor from various suppliers in the US it's claimed to last a life time and ideal for a Dive Shop? From what I can tell approx US$3k - 5.5k. It's a lot of cash and certainly a pipe dream for me but perhaps you could pull a few strings?
@AirgunChannel
$3K is too much for me too. I did pull a few strings managed to get this compressor half off from Daystate in exchange for a review. www.airgunsofarizona.com/compressors/daystate-4500-psi-compressor-110v/ Not bad fo $2K. They also have a $3.5k model...I would never spend $3.5k. OMEGA makes great compressors. but they are so good they are never in stock, they sell out in days.
@NusantaraHeirloom
@NusantaraHeirloom 3 года назад
Is It possible to use if the Pressure on the Rifle is zero? From Empty I Mean Sir
@AirgunChannel
Yes. My gun was empty.
@darrelpinkston7339
@darrelpinkston7339 3 года назад
Pick mine up got in today
@shawnp8429
@shawnp8429 2 года назад
I need a electric pump bad because the 80 dollar hand pump i bought from Amazon takes atleast 45 mins of non stop pumping. I am in pretty good shape, I run and i race motocross but this pump still burns me out a little. Makes me not even want to shoot. I am new to pcp just getting into it so here i am hoping to find a worthy electric compressor at a realistic price. $1200 for a small compressor is a joke.. I could go buy two high power rifles for that.. So far I have the hatsan flashpup QE 22 cal and the Texan LSS 45 cal with carbon tank. And no I've never filled the Lss tank with the hand pump, I have a small hunting shop down the road that only charges me $3 to fill it.
@havenmaine143
@havenmaine143 3 года назад
Hey nate don't forget you can pick up around 50 filters on Amazon for £16 pounds,Don't know what this is in your money,but there all the same filters.they do come from China,but mine arrived in 9 days with prime.and always be safe out there buddy . and my vixen will be here next week 👍
@AirgunChannel
Cool. Thanks for the tip! I'll orde some. Happy shooting from the USA! -Nate
@markreese4203
@markreese4203 3 года назад
Thank you 👍grate content 🤠
@AirgunChannel
Thanks for watching! -Nate
@r.echadwick6038
@r.echadwick6038 3 года назад
To anyone who bought Talon Tunes compressor. How often do you use it and most of all is it still working? I bought the GX Cs2. I only had it for 3 months and only started to use it 3 weeks ago and it started knock and blowing oil or grease out the moister tube
@AirgunChannel
You can't start these with pressure in the hose. It's also good to bleed the air before you shut it off..that saves the piston from bouncing back. I have used mine every day for 3 months.
@stephenrouse4420
@stephenrouse4420 3 года назад
I have seen it advertised with the filter at the gun site. Does it matter?
@brianwest5348
@brianwest5348 3 года назад
How is this compressor still doing? How often do you change the filters and how oily and wet are they? I'm thinking about buying a compressor and i like this and Hatsan has the Volt compressor, but not many videos on it. Also i have to say your videos are the most entertaining air gun videos. Even if i don't care for the gun it's still fun to watch! Thanks!
@AirgunChannel
Hey thanks! My compressor is doing great so far. It does produce kind of moist air, but the filter catched alot of it. I have not changed the filter yet...I did ad a giant filter to the hose when I got my Impact. www.amazon.com/Separator-Compressor-4500Psi-Pressure-Connector/dp/B08LL1DXZ4/ref=asc_df_B08LL1DXZ4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475715995816&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15310961435593347112&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033610&hvtargid=pla-1186854477101&psc=1
@ja9915
@ja9915 Год назад
? about the female QC, is that compatible with Foster Fitting ? My similar Chinese manual stop has a 8MM QC.
@lamardaniels6625
@lamardaniels6625 Год назад
Seen one for the low. The same exact one....jisylt would like an update how is it doing? And do I need to buy anything else?
@anthonygillespie4523
@anthonygillespie4523 3 года назад
What happen to your Benjamin/Crossman compressor ? Is it still holding up ? Reason I asked is because I brought two(2) of them. Got them on sale which was a good deal so I got both.
@AirgunChannel
The fans go out, I 3D printed a fan that works great. Later, when I tried to change the filter, it started leakig after that. Email me at kaylaindy@gmail.com when your fan goes out. I can sell you one for $50.
@jardakovar6555
@jardakovar6555 Год назад
Luxus👍
@kingfishphill4120
@kingfishphill4120 3 года назад
That's a real nice pcp compressor NATE , I thought about getting one , my Yong Heng finally went out right before I got my new FX vp maverick 22cal 2 days ago piston cracked after 2 years of service , but I had purchased a back up yong heng compressor 6 months ago , great video and presentation 🎯
@AirgunChannel
I am not good at Yong Hengs. I am on my 5th cheap compressor. This one will be good to have around. Thanks for watching! -Nate
@coreymoyers
@coreymoyers 3 года назад
My Yong Heng is still going strong. Quality oil and not filling scuba tanks is the key. When they run too long they get hot and it’s the heat that kills them.
@kingfishphill4120
@kingfishphill4120 3 года назад
@@coreymoyers 👍
@spidermight8054
@spidermight8054 Год назад
Exact same compressor I just bought off Amazon. My brand name is “Spiritech”. Cost ~$250. I got the blue one.
@stevekohl1065
@stevekohl1065 3 года назад
You've shot a lot of airguns. How is it without an external moderator? How is it using the bottle as the cheek rest. When I bought my Talon SS I couldn't get used to the bottle / small shoulder rest. Only After I bought a Maddog stock for it, was it useable for me.
@AirgunChannel
I don't remember the cheek weld part. I think it was OK. The 50 yard part of this video (VIXEN) was shot without the external moderator. It's real loud if you take the can off. It's real quiet with it on. I would skip the Vixen if I were you. The RAW chassis gun is pretty cool, or a Maverick. ...both will out shoot this gun.
@John-rx3xx
@John-rx3xx 3 года назад
good vid Ive having a hard time fining the crown saver that not going to be 50.00 with shipping if you can help that good thanks. john
@mymanufacturedhomellc4538
@mymanufacturedhomellc4538 Год назад
I just got mine, Can I fill up my scuba tank with spriteck compressor? Thanks for your response 👍
@we7shewe7she67
@we7shewe7she67 2 года назад
I got the same compressor .... amazing .... buy the way I was told that compressors like that gets water in the air bottle of the gun !!! Is that true ?
@paulandrews3785
@paulandrews3785 3 года назад
love 😍 the video Nate got worrrier Chinese type one 2 years ago no problem with it it's orange to think I got lucky with a good one swop oil out all the time run antifreeze to don't like the Auto shut off best to do it manually open valve take pressure of motor before switching it of love your video s bro great work looking forward s to the next one hell yea hell yea probably get one of these if mine goes out all of probly made in China
@AirgunChannel
Hell yeah! Sounds like you got a good one. Thanks for watching! -Nate
@hunterman505
@hunterman505 2 года назад
How it do with the air tank it self? Will it fit it up?
@rentaroo
@rentaroo 2 года назад
Nice Video. My concern is that a lot of the reviews for these Chinese Compressors say they never last more than a few months if that long. At this time I would rather spend the extra to get a DOT approved SCBA 45 or 60 min tank and refill it at the local shop. This should get me one or more full 3,000 PSI fills and a couple of top-offs when my gun gets down to 2000 PCI. Also, the tank is much quieter out in the field than hooking a compressor up to your truck and running both. That would scare just about anything off you're looking to shot.
@AirgunChannel
Yeah, mine broke before 90 days.
@ianmcnulty3279
@ianmcnulty3279 6 месяцев назад
If you haven't shot anything within the 100+shots you get from a fill you must be doing something wrong so it's not fair to blame the compressor for being noisy
@danstenis660
@danstenis660 2 года назад
Do let us know when you encounter problems with the compressor to update on durability, etc...
@AirgunChannel
working great, use it every day. One time it wouldn't go above 225 bar, I had to unscrew the bleed screw and polish the end. Works perfectly!
@wahiawabound808
@wahiawabound808 2 года назад
Thanks for this video man I am actually looking for a good compressor for my pcp rifle and tank the Chinese brands looks really complex and yes they do not last long they tend to give alot of problems I will definitely get a talon tune compressor.
@ianmcnulty3279
@ianmcnulty3279 6 месяцев назад
Is that made in China? most things are now I have a lathe, milling machine, and drill combined, and it's got the most accurate 3-jaw chuck I have ever used. I am 76 years old so have used a lot of different makes of machine in my time. This machine was purchased from a British company but they forgot to change the labels for the English ones they sent me a set of labels to replace the Chinese ones, but it doesn't matter to me so it still has its Chinese ones. 20 years old and still working perfectly.
@wahiawabound808
@wahiawabound808 6 месяцев назад
​@@ianmcnulty3279 more than likely it's made in China most Chinese made things are crap but affordable
@drewt.4353
@drewt.4353 2 года назад
The Nomad has an oil hole and 2nd moisture and oil release. Where might they be? How do you maintain it so it lasts?
@AirgunChannel
Not sure. Mine broke after 3 months.
@sambaaxe
@sambaaxe 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel Your Talon compressor broke after 3 months? Were you pumping scuba tanks with it? What killed it?
@sambaaxe
@sambaaxe 2 года назад
How is that compressor holding up for you and can you get parts to maintain it? Does it use silicone or oil?
@AirgunChannel
it died after about 3 months.
@heithwatkins
@heithwatkins 3 года назад
I have the Nomad 2. It looks suspiciously like this in a different color. 😁 Just noticed a difference. No drain screw on the bottom and no Nomad disco light. The disco light alone makes the Nomad 2 worth $699 dollars. You can dance as your gun fills!!!🕺🕺
@AirgunChannel
That's what they say. This one is only $429. I love it so far!
@heithwatkins
@heithwatkins 3 года назад
@@AirgunChannel look at the edited comment 🎯🤪
@Woodyt
@Woodyt 2 года назад
Been looking at one of these just wondering if its still working out for you and how much have you used it ?
@AirgunChannel
I use it full time now. It still works great. I had to polish the end of the bleed screw one time but that was it.
@jamal69jackson77
@jamal69jackson77 3 года назад
I just bought and received in the mail, my first air rifle and a PCP air compressor GX CS3, which is apparently a knock off of a compressor called the Trail Charger. Still, it came very well reviewed on Amazon. I hope it does not let me down. It is also an oil free, water free, lubrication free compressor... now I just have to learn how to use it. I saw compressor models similar to the one on this video, I think they are much the same as the one I ordered, except these sit horizontally and mine sits vertically. I just hope not to have issues with the next air rifle that I ordered which has as 4500 psi tank. Seems most PCP compressors are optimal only for 3000 psi, although they can do 4500 psi if you do it in sets while letting the compressor rest between sets. I'd really like to find a compressor that handles larger tanks and fills them relatively quickly and in one sitting, even if it costs more money and even if it is not a portable compressor. Nice video and nice compressor!
@r.echadwick6038
@r.echadwick6038 3 года назад
Jamal69 Jackson, Do you still have the GX CSE? Why I ask I ? I had mine for 3 weeks and then it started to knock , blow oil or grease out of moister tube, I only used it to fill avenge .25
@jamal69jackson77
@jamal69jackson77 3 года назад
@@r.echadwick6038 yes and it has worked amazingly well for me. Sorry to hear you had problems with yours.
@happycamper5900
@happycamper5900 2 года назад
Jamal, you can’t trust the reviews on Amazon. I have had Amazon refuse to publish several negative reviews on products I purchased from them.
@jamal69jackson77
@jamal69jackson77 2 года назад
@@happycamper5900 well what you're saying is obvious and everyone should know reviews are not guarantees. People for the most part try to leave honest reviews and some items are of great quality but still receive bad reviews from some people because the products sometimes are defective but sometimes it's the purchaser who is defective and leaves bad reviews because they do not know how to utilize an item or because they have unrealistic expectations. I've purchased items that came very highly rated but which turned out to suck, just as I've purchased items with very poor reviews that turned out to be fantastic. Anyhow, most items I have purchased on Amazon have had some bad reviews and most reviews turn out to be accurate to some extent, so you can trust the reviews for the most part. This particular item I purchased did have some bad reviews as well but mostly good ones. What I do is look for patterns in the reviews. If I see the same complaint for a product repeatedly throughout the reviews, it's almost guaranteed that the issue is legit, but some complaints are obviously random and uneducated. My point is, that I've based a lot of my decisions to purchase, especially of non big brand items on reviews and they have rarely failed to be consistent with my satisfaction with that product. I have seen plenty of bad reviews published, even on items that are considered top of the line, industry standard items, so I do feel I can trust most Amazon reviews, especially if I do a little research... in then end, sometimes we all have to risk not getting what we expected when we buy Chinese made, off brand items, but it can be worth the gamble... this air compressor was definitely worth every dollar I spent on it and I love it.
@happycamper5900
@happycamper5900 2 года назад
@@jamal69jackson77 Glad you compressor is working out for you. Report back in a year to let us know how it is working. That would help. I am still undecided on which to purchase. It will be my first.
@richlasavage7304
@richlasavage7304 Год назад
That noise you're hearing is the small fan in the power supply
@spawairguns4950
@spawairguns4950 2 года назад
Looks like you dropped it, noticed the crushed corner in the casing.
@rodolfor.banerajr.6191
@rodolfor.banerajr.6191 2 года назад
Hi sir.have a nice day.can u tell me how much vixen air rfle sir
@we7shewe7she67
@we7shewe7she67 3 года назад
Thats an amazing compressor .. I have one and love it. What type of maintanance it needs ?
@AirgunChannel
Good question. I don't know. Maybe I can make another video about that.
@we7shewe7she67
@we7shewe7she67 3 года назад
@@AirgunChannel that would be great
@catherineharris4746
@catherineharris4746 2 года назад
Again another outstanding honest review!💘👍 Now how long did this compressor last before it started acting up please? Because mine took a💩after a month of using it😞
@AirgunChannel
Mine died in under 3 months. It's dead,.
@catherineharris4746
@@AirgunChannel Wow at least you got 2 months more than i did😂 These compressors are rebranded Chinese unit's, i found the very same units on Amazon and eBay for $200 and that kinda made me upset that our American companies that we try to patronize mark these thing's up from $200 to almost $600, i understand they want to make a few bucks but damn, a 70% markup is just saddening. I've learned my lesson from my experiences trying to buy from all American companies. Now i buy from where they buy their stuff from, China😂 Again Sir i love your very in-depth informative honest videos, thanks👍👍👍👍👍
@happyman4914
@@catherineharris4746 : 02-27-2022: If a retailer paid $200 for a compressor and is selling it for $600, that is 300% markup. At 70% markup, it would be $340 ($200 X 1.70 = $340)(this is the retail markup formula). Yes, most products seem to be made in the very same factory and rebranded in 100ths of different names.
@catherineharris4746
@@happyman4914 Yep👍 Another thing i found out is that these same machines can be and are being purchased from Ali Express and Alibaba for $90+ $40 for shipping&handling and they'll stamp your brand name on it for $5. That's where these so-called American companies are buying them from, but when we as consumers buy directly from the source, these companies get mad😱
@happyman4914
@@catherineharris4746 : 02-27-2022: It’s a free market, let them get mad, if they didn’t mark stuff up so high, we the consumers wouldn’t have to seek other outside vendors !!.😊
@user-dr3sc6kl1i
@user-dr3sc6kl1i Год назад
Hi . Just bought one of these compressors but I need one of those fill probes .can you tel, me where you got that one .thanks
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel Год назад
The probe comes with your gun. You need a 1/8 quick dissconnect nipple that is 1/8 BSPP threads. Amazon or Pyramyd Air
@user-dr3sc6kl1i
@user-dr3sc6kl1i Год назад
@@AirgunChannel Thanks for getting back to me with the advice.
@ger2974
@ger2974 2 года назад
Where you get the air gun compressor from? I looking to buy one, would you let me know where you got it from thanks
@leojones7266
@leojones7266 2 года назад
Amazon
@zsolezk
@zsolezk 2 года назад
Thanks for the review! Is yours still working? I had mine for 1 month. Around 5-7 fills on my Leshiy 2. Mostly from 200 to 300 bars. It takes around 3-4 mins to fill from 200. So far so good. But amazon has many bad reviews on this item.
@AirgunChannel
Mine broke before 90 days. Polish the bleed screw ifit starts to leak. Also you should bleed the pressure before you hit the off switch.
@zsolezk
@zsolezk 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel Ahh damn. That sucks. Thanks for the info!
@chriszanetti2619
Where did you buy it from I want this one man I bought the hammer 50 ca but this style is super nice
@AirgunChannel
There is a link in the top of tyhe description. It's from Talon Tunes: talontunes.com/shop/4500-psi-rl-portable-mini-compressor-12v-120v/
@blairburrell2620
@blairburrell2620 3 года назад
Got it from Fasttobuy2012 on ebay
@chrisrichmond1943
Got mine from the same place as Blair. Nice people to deal with and I got it in less than 5 days from China! I’m in Perth, Western Australia!
@usernamemykel
@usernamemykel 2 года назад
Today is 8/12/21 - how is that compressor doing? UL approved? Warranty? Service center locations? Thanks!
@AirgunChannel
I still use it every day. Going good. I needed to polish the pressure release screw end with a emery cloth to keep it shiny. When it got not shiny the compressor would not go over 225 bar.
@usernamemykel
@usernamemykel 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel Thank you.
@Scott-cu4ol
@Scott-cu4ol 3 года назад
Where can you buy this? I clicked on every link you had in the description but couldn’t find it
@AirgunChannel
www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHZN_enUS959US959&sxsrf=ALeKk01G8DJWGNfhdsh9VwQsTNTfi_WBQA:1627038840604&q=talon+tunes+compressor&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0yISBiPnxAhVLqJ4KHcgfBqsQBSgAegQIARAx&biw=1707&bih=817&dpr=2.25
@chrisrichmond1943
eBay! Type in: Portable PCP Air Compressor Air Gun High Pressure Pump Transformer 110/220V/ 12V. Its blue, not orange! Don’t get one with the external transformer by mistake!!
@smokingunclefrank6037
@smokingunclefrank6037 2 года назад
How long has it lasted you
@marcussanchez4278
@marcussanchez4278 9 месяцев назад
Lol Tony told me not to push mine that hard It I only have a 200 bar gun. Had mine about 2 years
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel 8 месяцев назад
Lucky!
@jimmyhaley727
@jimmyhaley727 3 года назад
that carpet might be a vent hazzard to the compressor !!!!
@AirgunChannel
Good call. I think I'll put some wood uner it. Thanks for the tip! -Nate
@marcegrecco53
@marcegrecco53 3 года назад
I have the one from Air Venturi
@AirgunChannel
I like those! I should have got one a long ime ago.
@chriszanetti2619
Can I fill my great white air tank 97
@andrefigueroa7315
@andrefigueroa7315 2 года назад
The cheap ones like that are not designed to fill up large tanks . That is probably why you are breaking them every other fill . Most of them say that . They also tell you the max run time .
@AirgunChannel
I should have read the max run time. I didn't know those were just for guns...thank you! Also, I only did guns with the orange one in this video and it also broke after about 90 days.
@andrefigueroa7315
@andrefigueroa7315 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel Yeah I’m not giving you a hard time . I am getting into this pcp thing pretty serious and I am trying to buy the correct equipment so I don’t break things left and right . The ones that advertise filling large tanks start at around 1500 and go up to about whatever you can afford . I do find your videos informative and enjoy watching . Keep up the good work .
@rudymsmith
@rudymsmith Год назад
buy a good used Bauer portable dive Compressor - money well spent and simple rebuilds if necessary.
@SpYucaipaSoCal
@SpYucaipaSoCal 2 года назад
But if they gave you one you would make a commercial for them too. I use the water cooled compressor. Put a bag of ice in a bucket it will run for 30 minutes easy. Took 45 minutes to fill my 30 minute sbca bottle from empty Takes 2 minutes to top of the the 480cc Impact bottle. As long as the motor turns anything can be fixed in 30 minutes with EBay parts cheaply.
@harrypagkaliwagan187
@harrypagkaliwagan187 2 года назад
How much the price.
@Capodona1980
@Capodona1980 3 года назад
I got the same one spritech
@AirgunChannel
I'll check those out... cool.
@bigsword1957
@bigsword1957 Год назад
Run your fan for a while after you stop filling
@Powerpickle68
@Powerpickle68 2 года назад
That is a knock off of the Air Venturi Nomad ll. Also, that is not a temperature gauge, that gauge is reading how many amps it is using.
@AirgunChannel
oh...good to know! Mine broke after 2 months. Doesn't hold air now.
@svilenp
@svilenp 3 года назад
👍
@AirgunChannel
Thanks for watchign! -Nate
@bradfader691
@bradfader691 2 года назад
Gonna tear apart a portable 12 volt cooler an frankenstein it with my compressor
@gosbeskidu1929
@gosbeskidu1929 6 месяцев назад
But they are failable and loud. It also takes longer to fill tanks.
@stevekohl1065
@stevekohl1065 3 года назад
sorry my comment is in the wrong video. Wanted the vixen review
@AirgunChannel
Vixen is a cool looking gun. But if you lean on it when shooting, the point of impact can change.
@johanndemarb6747
@johanndemarb6747 3 года назад
Very Great gun, i ve one in .22 long ;-) very accurate, great looking …. I use it on 50y 70y ;-)
@pricelessppp
@pricelessppp 2 года назад
Does talon tunes still sell this?
@AirgunChannel
No....Amazon "Portable PCP Compressor" ..also, mine broke after 3 months.
@pricelessppp
@pricelessppp 2 года назад
@@AirgunChannel Did you get a replacement? And is GX pump a decent brand to buy from been looking at their stuff.
@stevewest7260
@stevewest7260 3 года назад
I don't believe for a second, you've been using those other compressors all this time.
@AirgunChannel
I have. I have only used Yong Hengs, 2 Tuxings and my Benjamin Recharge: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-2nPJST9n0hg.html when I started my channel I was going to the scuba shop to get air.
@mackattack8627
@mackattack8627 2 года назад
Thanks for sharing I'm glad the you said the Benjamin 1,600 dollar compressor is a pice of shit before I just purchased it 😬 The Hill EC3000 out now 75db on the noise and totally digital that Talon Tunes compressor fan will scare the shit out of my little kids can't buy that one bro my kids follow me everywhere and watch me do everything🤣🤣😂
@jennerjennerpasta933
@jennerjennerpasta933 2 года назад
How can I order ?
@AirgunChannel
Check the description silly.
@alexlau219
@alexlau219 3 года назад
How much is it
@AirgunChannel
$429.00 here: ru-vid.com?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqa0lNMTk2d0trd3VkTnhPSmhES3RONm5CTk9HUXxBQ3Jtc0ttYkd6LXNYWDFpa2tSQ1NoSXA5WUFFU2tnQ3R6V3JwLWZfVHdGaDFDQmNUZGFUUFltdnJKSVhDRlZHNjg3b0ZLOTlIaC0ySDkxOFFPaVlsWXp1Q015Zl8tbVVsQU5XNU5memdUUE91V2RVNnRGRkFGcw&q=https%3A%2F%2Ftalontunes.com%2Fshop%2F4500-psi-rl-portable-mini-compressor-12v-120v%2F
@myousaf5350
@myousaf5350 2 года назад
I need this how much
@AirgunChannel
$300 on Amazon or try aliexpress
@heathhalfhill6401
@heathhalfhill6401 3 года назад
Sorry your having so much bad luck with your compressors. I have never had issues with my Yong Heng after 3 years and filling 4 carbon fiber tanks to 4500 psi 1-2 times a week. I have been thinking about buying a portable compressor from Aliexpress for a while for 235$ just to throw under the seat of the truck and for back up but haven't pulled the trigger yet. It is exactly like the one you were sent except it is a different color. If you buy the Yong Heng Hard Case like mine from Walmart you can get a 4 year warranty backed by All State insurance for 36$ extra and they will replace it for free if anything happens to it. I have never owned any other compressor and know nothing about the Tuxing brand.I dont expect mine to last forever after all I only paid 235$ for it when I bought it from Ebay, but knock on wood it wont give me any issues for the foreseen future. I do take very good care of it and use ice/water in a small cooler when running it,Royal Purple synthetic compressor oil-18$ qrt, change it every 15 hours of run time, vibration activated hour meter-10$, upgraded water pump-8$, high flow cooling fan blowing on the head and lines-10$, and Fahrenheit digital gauge-2/for 5$ everything bought from Amazon...My compressor never reaches 105 degrees F and still fills a 6.8 ltr tank from 0-4500 in under 45 min. I hope you have better luck now, and in the future my friend. I really enjoy your channel, and hope that Alkin or some bigtime/professional/high end compressor company donates one to you. That would be awesome. Take care bud.
@AirgunChannel
Yeah, it's always my fault when the Yong Hengs break. I'm not responsible enough to run a yong heng without eventually wrecking it. They are good compressors if you take care of them.
@davidbrown8184
@davidbrown8184 3 года назад
@@AirgunChannel LOL. Yep, I see at the @12:45 mark that the front corner of this one has already taken a knock.
@iankeel7914
@iankeel7914 Год назад
How can you say "he's their best tester ! I already know !" when it clearly shows this is the 15th one they have made, assuming they have other testers, then that isn't a large enougth sample to draw any conclusion and if he's the onlt tester, then it's even worse.
@chriszanetti2619
U just said it won't fill ur air tank
@AirgunChannel
No, It won't fill a full size SCBA tank.
@myousaf5350
@myousaf5350 2 года назад
How much this pump
@AirgunChannel
$200 here: www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20210922002828&SearchText=12v+pcp+compressor
@billreeves7128
@billreeves7128 Год назад
Read bad reviews, they don’t hold up, used mine 3 times before it died, and others have claimed the sam thing
@AirgunChannel
@AirgunChannel Год назад
Mine died after 3 months.
@garythompson8867
@garythompson8867 Год назад
@Airgun Channel what you using now?
Далее
BSA PCP Duel Voltage Compressor Review
15:41
Просмотров 89 тыс.
Budget PCP that does it all! Air Venturi AVENGER
27:55