Тёмный

Top 20 Anime Fights That Blew Everyone Away 

WatchMojo.com
Подписаться 25 млн
Просмотров 192 тыс.
50% 1

These battles went off the chain! Join Ashley as we look over the fight scenes in anime that went above and beyond, as seen in series such as "Dragon Ball Super", "One Piece", "My Hero Academia", and more! What do you consider the greatest anime battle of all time? Let us know in the comments!
Watch more great anime videos here:
Top 10 Anime Rampages • Top 10 Anime Rampages
Top 20 Times Anime Characters Went Beast Mode • Top 20 Times Anime Cha...
Top 20 Most Powerful Anime Demon Lords • Top 20 Most Powerful A...
Become a channel member to get access to special perks:
/ @watchmojo
Challenge friends and family on our multiplayer Trivia!
www.watchmojo.com/play/id/63153
Have your idea become a video!
wmojo.com/suggest
Subscribe for more great content!
wmojo.com/watchmojo-subscribe
Visit our shop for awesome merch!
shop.watchmojo.com/
Your trusted authority for Top 10 lists, reviews, tips and tricks, biographies, origins, and entertainment news
#Anime
#Manga
#OnePiece
#MyHeroAcademia
#DragonBallSuper

Развлечения

Опубликовано:

2 июн 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 437   
@WatchMojo
@WatchMojo Год назад
What do you consider the greatest anime battle of all time? Let us know in the comments! For more Anime content, click here!: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-eEylMx3Gh5g.html Become a channel member to get access to special perks: ru-vid.com/show-UCaWd5_7JhbQBe4dknZhsHJgjoin
@heroboygamebase2286
@heroboygamebase2286 Год назад
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War Part 2: The Separation is coming in 3 months.
@jaitochi5401
@jaitochi5401 Год назад
I will only say, imagine put bofuri and not mushoku tensei orsted fight 🤣
@sweetandsourdish3723
@sweetandsourdish3723 Год назад
Every battle so far in the Wano arc in One Piece. ❤️
@chaosdromanah8620
@chaosdromanah8620 Год назад
Yusuke Urameshi vs Toguro
@DerpyDoesGames
@DerpyDoesGames Год назад
My hero academia: pro hero endeavor’s fight with the high end nomu from the end of season 4
@devil332patriot
@devil332patriot Год назад
Might Guy vs Madara was my all time favourite.
@primal1233
@primal1233 Год назад
Bercouli's fight with Vecta is one of the greatest fights of the SAO series
@briankao6833
@briankao6833 Год назад
Fr. I knew some time ago he died, but I didn’t actually thought he won. It was a pleasant surprise
@VSaber365
@VSaber365 Год назад
Bernoulli did win that fight, but it was up to Kirito and everyone else to win the war from there on out.
@Kocho_Hashira
@Kocho_Hashira Год назад
It's the best for me
@ssj4922
@ssj4922 Год назад
If we focus on pure hype and viewership, than Goku vs Jiren should probably be at the top. I still remember people absolutely losing their minds during the last few episodes of Super to the point where sites like Crunchyroll, Twitter and Instagram were constanly lagging, if not straight up crashing.
@miamiwarzone3043
@miamiwarzone3043 Год назад
100000000000% facts.
@animeepartist9671
@animeepartist9671 Год назад
That's not fact that's reality
@puneetlalwani4307
@puneetlalwani4307 10 месяцев назад
That was phenomenal man!!🫂🔥💯
@mauriceknighton8590
@mauriceknighton8590 Год назад
Where is Demon Slayer?!?! That final sequence on Entertainment District is a masterpiece!
@9inebaxx
@9inebaxx Год назад
Exactly, I was looking for that to be #1 that scene made a grown man cry
@jacobstathers8823
@jacobstathers8823 Год назад
It’s alright watch mojo doesn’t know anything about anime. It’s just their pure biases
@dangelosmith8009
@dangelosmith8009 Год назад
I said the same thing lol. Not even an honorable mention
@kapilesha3479
@kapilesha3479 Год назад
Ferrari doesn't give ads to promote right 😉
@WatchMojo
@WatchMojo Год назад
Thanks, good feedback!
@Lightninstrikem
@Lightninstrikem Год назад
Upper 6 vs Tanjiro was probably one of the greatest fights I’ve ever watched. Constantly blown away
@justapeacefulmanwhosbornin7291
I swear, Mirko was so amazing during the fight against Nomus.
@joshuamohlman
@joshuamohlman Год назад
She definitely didn’t skip leg day
@VSaber365
@VSaber365 Год назад
“WHAT’S UP, DOC?! 😈”
@CharlonClarke
@CharlonClarke Год назад
scene gets me hype everytime I watch it
@TheWarmachine375
@TheWarmachine375 Год назад
4:05 Dub!Mirko: "What's up, doc?! I think you're the real one!"
@manuelacosta9463
@manuelacosta9463 Год назад
Miruko going all out while missing a limb is legendary. Yamamoto's death was the beginning of a new era amid bloodshed. Now Shunsui has reformed Soul Society for the very first time.
@thomasgiddens6644
@thomasgiddens6644 Год назад
Ok how the heck did Tanjiro and Uzui vs Gyutaro not make it on this list. That is one of the most well animated fights ive ever watched
@MrHildebrand
@MrHildebrand Год назад
I'm surprised anything from Levi AOT isn't here but honestly the most recent fight from the Nier Automata anime adaptation with 2B vs Simon is nothing short of bananas!
@CharlonClarke
@CharlonClarke Год назад
Levi most definitely would have to be a honorable mention, or even Eren when he orchestrated the ambush
@TheWarmachine375
@TheWarmachine375 Год назад
Props to the anime production guys who made these masterpieces on this list.
@tingispingis
@tingispingis Год назад
No shit
@CharlonClarke
@CharlonClarke Год назад
the real heroes
@samuel3176
@samuel3176 Год назад
20. 0:32 Luffy and Yamato vs Kai do 19. 1:25 Vanitas vs noe 18. 2:15 Bojji vs Bosse 17. 3:12 pikachu vs charizard 16. 4:03 mirko vs nomus 15. 5:01 everyone vs cell max. Dragon ball superhero 14. 5:58 David vs Adam cyberpunk 13. 6:54 Denji vs Bat devil. Chainsaw man🔥 12. 8:01 Everyone vs Pucci. Jojo 11. 9:19 Yamamoto vs yhwarch. Bleach 10. 10:19 Brawler vs master 9. 11:14 maple and sally vs first level boss 8. 12:10 captains brawl. Black clover 7. 13:03 dondevimon vs metalgreymon 6. 13:57 Ogun vs forest demon 5. 14:43 seig vs Karna 4. 15:30 bell vs asterius 3. 16:20 reg vs bondrwed. Made in abyss 2. 17:22 bercouli vs vecta 1. 18:32 yuji vs mahito Idk how yami and asta vs Dante didn’t make this list or even uzui and Tanjiro vs gyutaro
@anphan3239
@anphan3239 Год назад
Yeah true, and also I like Shinra vs Sho
@LordtoRevenge
@LordtoRevenge Год назад
I know that SAO gets a load of shit, most of it rightly so, but the Bercouli fight is one of the best choreographed and sound-designed fights I've seen. The animators went absolutely all out for it.
@SSG_Gogeta
@SSG_Gogeta Год назад
Bercouli vs Vecta was too fire🔥🔥🔥
@suchagentlemen12345
@suchagentlemen12345 Год назад
What episode is that!
@uvick3017
@uvick3017 Год назад
yeah never expect to they go all out like that
@joshuamohlman
@joshuamohlman Год назад
For David, fighting Adam Smasher was the fight of his life. For Adam Smasher, it was Tuesday.
@CharlonClarke
@CharlonClarke Год назад
Taco Tuesday some would say
@joshuamohlman
@joshuamohlman Год назад
@@CharlonClarke never thought of that until now
@mugenshiratori6825
@mugenshiratori6825 Год назад
As an Indian and a Mahabharata lover, Karna's fight was an absolute treat! Plus most of the Sanskrit pronunciations were done really well! I hate Karna but this is the closest we are gonna get to an anime Mahabharata! By the way to those who don't know, there is a Ramayan anime movie which was born from a collab between Japan and India. All my fellow Indians must check it out!
@Muhammadwasapedo
@Muhammadwasapedo Год назад
Do you hate karna from the show? Or the one from mythology? And any info you can impart about karna would he much appreciated. I like learning about all religions and mythologies.
@Luthelonedude1723
@Luthelonedude1723 Год назад
i mean why hate him he was literally best written character acc to me in myth and in fate~!!! he's just cheff's kiss~!!! i guess something wrong with your mind if u hates him lol~!!!
@jigneshmathur8527
@jigneshmathur8527 Год назад
@@Muhammadwasapedo Karna was said to be the son of sun he was blessed with a boon in which he had a body armor that was literally indestructible and karna was also one of the greatest donors he would always donate anything anyone would ask for. He was all and all a really good guy but he supported his friend (Duryodhan) who was unethical and morally wrong because of which he was killed by Arjuna (MC of mahabharata) with the help of shri Krishna (God). Now it may come to your mind that Karna was having an indestructible body armor then how was he killed actually Karna being a donor donated that body armor to another god who was sent as a priest to Karna to ask for that body armor as a donation. This is a very small part btw if you want to read or learn more you can do a quick google search or watch a youtube video Have a great day ahead
@mugenshiratori6825
@@Muhammadwasapedo The one from the mythology. (Which is regarded as history in India. I know it has a lot of magical weapons and stuff but it was 5000+ years ago and many things got lost in ancient Sanskrit translation) Karna is always portrayed as a tragic person. Now this is a story so... Spoiler Alert... He was the first son of Kunti who is the mother of the Pandavas (the 5 brothers and main characters of the Mahabharata). Kunti was given a blessing that she could summon any God and have a child with him (she could summon divine sperm donors. Super OP). Curiosity got the best of her so she tested it out with the Sun God. This was deal with no take backs so now she was an unmarried teenage princess with a child who was born with invulnerable armor and golden earrings (giving birth must have sucked). She abandons the child in a basket and floats it down the river. It is found by a Charioteer and raised as his son. From the beginning Karna showed great aptitude in warfare (I wonder why) but was refused instructions cause he "wasn't" a Kshatriya (warrior class). So he seemed out a Brahamin (scholar class) named Parashuram (very imp person read up on this guy) and recieved instruction from him, but lied that he was a Brahamin (Karna was raised in service class but was warrior class by birth). He learned how to use the ultimate weapon known as Brahamastra (literally named after the god of creation). Parashuram uncovered his deceit and cursed him that he will forget how to use the Brahamastra when he will be in most need of it. Meanwhile the Pandavas had finished their training as princes of Hastinapur and were showing of their skills (a warfare graduation ceremony). Arjuna the 3rd son of Kunti (not counting Karna) was showing of his archery skills when a youngster walked into the ring. He was desperate to prove himself and challenged Arjuna to competition of skills. This was none other than Karna. Both young warriors came at a stale mate. Karna's adoptive father proudly rushes in to greet his son. Everybody present criticizes Karna for not sticking to the job designated to his class (service class). Duryodhana (antagonist of the story) sees Karna as a powerful ally and gifts Karna the kingdom of Anga (a small territory within the borders of the Hastinapur kingdom) turning Karna into a member of the warrior class. Karna swears his loyalty to Duryodhan and this is where the fall of Karna as a sympathetic and likable character begins. All his actions after this, be it charity, battle, gambling, and anything else, have only one goal. Destruction of the Pandavas. His morals also take a dive and even though he calls himself Duryodhan's friend, he is nothing but his faithful servant who does not question his master's actions.
@mugenshiratori6825
@@Luthelonedude1723 Best written character cause he shows us how not to descend into evil. Every action Karna did after Duryodhana took him in had an ulterior motive. His charity was also done so he could out-donate the Pandavas and raise the good image of Duryodhan's rule. Every time the Sanyasi's blessed him after his dakshina all he would ask for was "give me the power to kill the Pandavas". Maybe if he had taken the right decisions in life or would have tried acting as an actual friend to Duryodhan and not a servant by leading Duryodhan down the right path, he wouldn't have died in such a pathetic manner!
@phantomrequim
@phantomrequim Год назад
Unohana vs Kenpachi is in my Top 30 Best Bleach Fights.
@LoneLeeLuna
@LoneLeeLuna Год назад
I’m surprised Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba wasn’t mentioned. 😳
@TeamRemForever
@TeamRemForever Год назад
The anime fight that blew me away was Saitama vs Boros. My jaw was on the floor the first time I watched that battle! It gets even more epic every time I rewatch it!
@CharlonClarke
@CharlonClarke Год назад
that was a great clash to watch and very cinematic
@danfromwhen
@danfromwhen Год назад
How is uzui vs gyataro not on this list!?
@rafik-blaze
@rafik-blaze Год назад
Not adding naruto vs isshiki to this list is a crime
@zakirstocks9514
@zakirstocks9514 Год назад
THE Epic Badass Anime Fights of All Time are My Hero Academia, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bungo Stray Dogs, One-Punch Man, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Dragon Ball Z and Super, Black Bullet, Black Clover, The Seven Deadly Sins, Demon Slayer, Fire Force, Cowboy Bebop, Canaan, Needless, Zatch Bell, Rave Master, Shaman King, Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt, Goblin Slayer, Beast Tamer, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood, Chainsaw Man, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Trinity Blood, Blood+, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gintama, Hellsing Ultimate, Casshern Sins, Fist of the North Star, Psycho-Pass, Toriko, Akame ga Kill!, Vermeil in Gold, Is This a Zombie? and Noragami. They're ALL just SO Super Epic and Badass! 🤜🤛💪🦵👊
@danielferrieri7434
@danielferrieri7434 Год назад
Top Ten Amazing Anime Fights that No One Asked For.
@keirangray902
@keirangray902 Год назад
No one:... Watch mojo: Check these fights out
@universe7250
@universe7250 Год назад
Top 10 comments nobody asked for
@Anas-qh7rj
@Anas-qh7rj Год назад
Man who made this list never watch anime
@Nosajcm
@Nosajcm Год назад
This guy does this type of list like every season I swear
@tingispingis
@tingispingis Год назад
@@Anas-qh7rj Half of anime fans don't even watch anime
@thelonewolf191
@thelonewolf191 Год назад
Goku vs Jiren
@TSierra
@TSierra Год назад
Even though I don’t know every single one of these, watching this video gets me so hype. Shoutout to everyone behind the scenes!
@Just_Some_Guy_with_a_Mustache
Nothing embodies Jojo more than a fight where someone who can literally move faster than time still loses to a kid who knows more about chemistry.
@glitchedgirI
@glitchedgirI Год назад
Honestly I think Jojo and Bofuri need to swap places.
@zackjones8754
@zackjones8754 Год назад
Naruto Baryon Mode vs Isshiki should have been #1, the animators used so much money on that fight and with good reason.
@user-em6ie2be7x
@user-em6ie2be7x Год назад
Naofumi summoning The Iron Maiden for The First Time. When he summoned that Iron Maiden you swear Naofumi had just gone God mode.
@virgilio0616
@virgilio0616 Год назад
I’m surprised that Kensin vs Shishio or Saitama vs Boros didn’t make it to this list
@jonmendelson1104
@jonmendelson1104 Год назад
I suspect Kenshin is being avoided due to the creator pleading guilty to having illicit videos of kids (if I say the actual words it'll probably be deleted) and admitting to being attracted to girls in elementary and middle school. He got a negligible punishment (the equivalent of a bit under $1,800 in fines and a 6 month suspension from his company).
@elenasuprema11
@elenasuprema11 10 месяцев назад
Rengoku vs Akaza (Demon Slayer) should be mentioned. The fight was beyond beautiful.
@haydenberends3905
@haydenberends3905 Год назад
Where the HECK is Tengen and the Three Amigos vs Gyutaro and Daki?
@justapeacefulmanwhosbornin7291
Dio Brando’s apprentice Enrico Pucci was such a dangerously powerful enemy, no doubt about it.
@jeremynicklas4033
@jeremynicklas4033 Год назад
I fell like the demon slayers vs gyutaro should have been here somewhere.
@tylerswank3498
@tylerswank3498 Год назад
I'm triggered that WatchMojo didn't include One Punch Man fights. But, I did enjoy seeing BOFURI.
@katarinaclaes96
@katarinaclaes96 Год назад
Amazing video very cool I'll check out these Anime and give them a watch.😎👍
@ViewTube_Emperor_of_Mankind
One Punch man punching Ninja-Guy in the nuts remains my #1
@t.alexander4764
@t.alexander4764 Год назад
imagine not knowing speed-o-sonic's name
@t.alexander4764
@t.alexander4764 Год назад
and calling saitama "one punch man" so cringy
@guifire9747
@guifire9747 Год назад
@@t.alexander4764 If i'm not mistaken, Saitama himself tend to mix Sonic's name
@mx9226
@mx9226 Год назад
How was Tanjiro and Nezuko vs Rui not on this list?
@dengsuevang1035
@dengsuevang1035 Год назад
Great video! Maybe you could do a video about banned animes? And what countries they're banned in?
@SilverShion
@SilverShion Год назад
Akudama Drives deserves way more popularity
@jacobdrolet4262
@jacobdrolet4262 Год назад
Amazing video watch mojo of anime fight that blew everyone away in all of anime ever,fantastic job.
@sweetandsourdish3723
@sweetandsourdish3723 Год назад
The fights and battles in One Piece, My Hero Academia, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, and Demon Slayer blew my mind from the start. They’re all so epic! 🤩😆❤️💗💗💗
@zakirstocks9514
@zakirstocks9514 Год назад
I Absolutely Agree! My Most Favorite Epic Badass Anime Fights are in One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bungo Stray Dogs, Demon Slayer, One-Punch Man, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Dragon Ball Z and Super, Black Clover, The Seven Deadly Sins, Casshern Sins, Fist of the North Star, My Hero Academia and Cowboy Bebop!
@1XxAssassinCreedxX1
@1XxAssassinCreedxX1 Год назад
Rock Lee vs Gaara
@itjdhplays2172
@itjdhplays2172 Год назад
Saitama vs Boros and the demon slayer entertainment arc gyutaro vs tengen should be up there
@unnirajac8617
@unnirajac8617 Год назад
There shouldn’t be a list of best anime fights without including Demon Slayer and Naruto ❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥
@Rule_163
@Rule_163 Год назад
Its criminal that Gyuutaro vs Uzui and Tanjiro or Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki weren't on this list
@chrisbellon3739
@chrisbellon3739 Год назад
They could do same list for old school anime too
@Vergilswordboi
@Vergilswordboi Год назад
Honestly the fight in anime that blew me away-I really can't say there are a lot but here are my picks: ssg2 Gohan vs cell, Tengen, inosuke,zenitsu, and tanjiro vs Daki and gyutaro , the stone ocean crew vs pucci, and finally Netero vs Meruem. POV: I have more I just wanted to make something shorter
@derrickhaggard
@derrickhaggard Год назад
2 of my most favorite fights in anime are the Captains' Battle from Black Clover, and Nero vs. Gawain from Fate/Extra Last Record
@davidbarbina7923
@davidbarbina7923 Год назад
Have you seen heaven's feel route?
@derrickhaggard
@derrickhaggard Год назад
@@davidbarbina7923 Yes. And the fights in those movies were awesome.
@davidbarbina7923
@@derrickhaggard my favourite anime fight so far is Alter saber vs Rider, so I got you, my fate bro
@teobaldolendario8880
@teobaldolendario8880 Год назад
I'm glad Pikachu vs Charizard is on the list.
@marcuswilliams5255
@marcuswilliams5255 Год назад
Not having Demon Slayer feels like it’s illegal somehow
@New2RetroReviews
@New2RetroReviews Год назад
nothing from Naruto? Nothing from anything dragonball? What about Tengen's fight in Demon Slayer? Seriously
@yujiro424
@yujiro424 Год назад
Dragonball superhero was mentioned.
@caitsea8439
@caitsea8439 Год назад
Lord Tengen did not lose his hand to not even garner an honourable mention.
@grayshigami6797
@grayshigami6797 Год назад
Top 10 most savage Kaguya sama moments
@dimitrisathanasiadis9822
@dimitrisathanasiadis9822 7 месяцев назад
You should add Broly vs Goku and Vagita. It gives me chills every time.
@Colleenlia
@Colleenlia Год назад
Gohan vs Cell Levi vs Kenny Ichigo vs Aizen
@xdj2a2
@xdj2a2 Год назад
Full metal alchemist brotherhood King Bradley vs Tank. Especially with the backdoor quote before the actual fight🔥
@TheReveredNinja
@TheReveredNinja Год назад
Surprised Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki wasn't on here.
@dreamguardian8320
@dreamguardian8320 Год назад
Pretty cool how Gohan did his very own Special Beam Cannon in the movie.
@alisteralmeida2971
@alisteralmeida2971 Год назад
I love lists like this
@NeoNAxd
@NeoNAxd Год назад
I'm at work and I'm bored so I'm like let's search some anime battles and my request has been granted
@africahistorian3719
@africahistorian3719 Год назад
The brilliant colors, screams, and graphics enhance most fight sequence
@mylaiftw
@mylaiftw Год назад
I want to see a part 2..
@jackfdhunter7036
@jackfdhunter7036 Год назад
Where is Might Guy vs Madara?!!
@blueflameboi
@blueflameboi 7 месяцев назад
Why is There no other MHA fight? All Might vs Nomu, All Might vs All For One, Deku vs Todoroki, and Deku vs Overhaul! All of those are better and blew me away way more than the Mirko fight! Also, why tf is Ash vs Leon so low! If anything, that should be no 1!
@hanesfukiandinzuzi6555
@hanesfukiandinzuzi6555 Год назад
bercouli vs vecta waas an absolute masterpiece everything was perfect
@micah4029
@micah4029 Год назад
I love the respect for Ogun in Fire Force, but the Shinra v. Sho fight near the end of the first season is way better. The sound design for the powers is on point.
@Pumpkin7269
@Pumpkin7269 Год назад
This list is way off on so many scales, the fact that worst gen vs 2 emperors, Naruto vs Sasuke, and Goku vs Jiren weren't in the top 5 shows how off the title is. Thanks for showing off other lesser known series and fights, but don't lie and say that they blew everyone away more than the fights I just mentioned. Also the magic captains fight from black clover is actually canon, the writer said that it is part of the time skip that he didn't draw.
@kingcole1012
@kingcole1012 Год назад
Feel like the final showdown with father from fmab should be here
@Empire156
@Empire156 Год назад
What? Thats the most avrg anime fight i have ever seen, they were basically playing ufc while everyone was cheering from outside
@crowsguard
@crowsguard Год назад
boros vs saitama deserves to be on that list, imo.
@TCGArsenal
@TCGArsenal Год назад
true indeed.
@jaynguin
@jaynguin Год назад
I think most would agree that Saber Alter vs Rider is the real Fate rep 😔
@felipekane9611
@felipekane9611 Год назад
Where is Midorya and Bakugo vs Nine final fight? That was a masterpiece of a fight!!
@ankithsaranjit
@ankithsaranjit Год назад
No demon slayer, no fate, no mob psycho. This list is so unserious lmao
@omarifrance2576
@omarifrance2576 10 месяцев назад
Fate is on the list
@oi3vay943
@oi3vay943 Год назад
If it's not Ashley doing the anime ion wanna watch ‼️👑😎🎬
@davidbarbina7923
The Alter saber fights are just insane too, recommended even if you are not interested on watch Fate series
@azneedshouko52
@azneedshouko52 Год назад
i think one or two fighting scene is so cool in lycoris recoil,the first one is chisato got run over but she keeps fighting and dodging bullet and the last one in the radio tower with majima.its not cool like how other anime fight scene is but i do like it from lycoris recoil
@Nobodysurvivesevenonebit
@Nobodysurvivesevenonebit Год назад
Seriously watched all of them
@TeamAbyssalOfficial
@TeamAbyssalOfficial Год назад
bro forgot to put the best anime fight , tengen vs gyutaro
@Dayman90
@Dayman90 Год назад
Hiei vs Bui deserves a spot on this list. Hell, Yusuke’s fights against Toguro and Sensui are worthy contenders
@jakealter5504
@jakealter5504 Год назад
That’s pretty old school
@TCGArsenal
@TCGArsenal Год назад
the one that made this is has zero taste in anime afterall
@YaBoyMike76
@YaBoyMike76 Год назад
the way Asterius hit Bell with that clotheslines was the most disrespectful thing ever and I'm here for it. All I could think was the creators must watch DBZ cause that clothesline from hell had Broly written all over it.
@jamesmoss3424
@jamesmoss3424 Год назад
Goko vs. Frieza is a big one. 😀👍
@marcusberglund3479
@marcusberglund3479 Год назад
What about Demon Slayer, the animation of the fights just amazing
@V.K.R.
@V.K.R. 10 месяцев назад
Hi Everyone.. As per my experience (not ranking them).... Some of the BEST OUT of the BEST BATTLES are as : . GOKU v/s JIREN . NARUTO & SASUKE v/s MOMOSHIKI . LEVI v/s BEAST TITAN . NARUTO v/s SASUKE (FINALE ) . SAITAMA v/s BOROS . L v/s LIGHT . GINTOKI v/s TAKASUGI . NETERO v/s MEREUM . TANJIRO v/s. RUI . AKAZA v/s RENGOKU . ROCK LEE v/s GAARA . LUFFY v/s KATAKURI . DEMON SLAYERS v/s UPPER SIX . JOTARO v/s DIO . YAMAMOTO v/s YWHACH . TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN vs ANTI SPIRAL Do let me know how you feel about this list by reply 😎🤘
@laflamablanca-kh4xv
@laflamablanca-kh4xv Год назад
Not a single fight from the heavens feel trilogy is criminal
@Catbug1993
@Catbug1993 Год назад
Cyber punk should of rated way higher the emotion with that anime... and Gohans beast mode like ❤‍🔥
@ayanmaity9891
@ayanmaity9891 Год назад
One of the below should have featured I think: 1. all might vs nomu in mha 2. All might vs all for one
@xoheartinohioxo
@xoheartinohioxo Год назад
Where the fuck is Demon Slayer?! Tanjiro Vs. Rui, Rengoku Vs. Akaza or I don't know... THE FINAL BATTLE OF S2?! The disrespect to leave that off...
@alvinkoomson1864
@alvinkoomson1864 11 месяцев назад
Yamamoto vs who??? That pronunciation had me rolling on the floor 😭😭
@shauryadeshwal7368
@shauryadeshwal7368 Год назад
Seeing all the entries here, I think Watchmojo tried to pick the more underrated/less-featured fights from the shows than the ones that have been mentioned in every list.
@surging_shifu
@surging_shifu Год назад
I didn't even blink on captains brawl from black clover
@heroboygamebase2286
@heroboygamebase2286 Год назад
Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War Part 2: The Separation is coming in 3 months.
@rudradityasinghnegi1551
@rudradityasinghnegi1551 8 месяцев назад
upper 6 vs tanjiro and mr uzui deserves name on list
@rosaforcers2595
@rosaforcers2595 Год назад
As a fan of SpikeChunsoft, it's good to see Made in Abyss in the list.
@freddiemolinajr.8397
@freddiemolinajr.8397 Год назад
good video
@shriemishra
@shriemishra Год назад
I am surprised that gogeta vs broly isn't mentioned 😢
@andynam5858
@andynam5858 Год назад
Zuko vs Azula The last Agni Kai
@evelinecarolinelienhuaming1184
I Love Cinematic Anime!!! 🌤😍🌦
@tyleralto6675
@tyleralto6675 Год назад
I can’t be mad at this list, but no tengen and the boys against gytarro and daki?!?
@htbravata993
@htbravata993 Год назад
Wouldn't say that this following one is the best of all time, but it definitely gave me goose bumps, Vinland Saga S2 E17 Thorfinn vs. Snake
@devingiles6597
@devingiles6597 5 месяцев назад
Hey, WatchMojo. Can you please do a list of the Top 20 Iconic English Dub Voice Actors in Anime? Here's a couple of examples of these voice actors you guys should mention. Examples: Christopher Sabat Tia Ballard Matthew Mercer Sean Schemmel Jessie James Grelle (formerly Josh Grelle) Colleen Clinkenbeard Brittney Karbowski Monica Rial Veronica Taylor Kyle Hebert Alexis Tipton Steve Blum Stephanie Sheh Cherami Leigh Wendee Lee Jad Saxton Patrick Seitz Eric Vale Cristina Vee Erica Mendez Todd Haberkorn Kira Buckland Lauren Landa 😊
@alexanderellinburg7860
@alexanderellinburg7860 2 месяца назад
I remember my jaw dropping watching Achilles fight Chiron across the airplanes... then i p_ssed myself watching sieg fight karna 😂
Далее
Top 20 Anime Final Battles
21:27
Просмотров 159 тыс.
Top 20 Demonstrations of Strength in Anime
21:06
Просмотров 92 тыс.
Super sport😍🔥
00:14
Просмотров 2,4 млн
Top 30 Anime Fights Of The Century (So Far)
32:25
Просмотров 82 тыс.
Top 25 Best Luffy Moments in One Piece
28:17
Просмотров 198 тыс.
All criminal organisations in ONE PIECE
17:21
Просмотров 2,5 тыс.
Top 20 Most Brutal But Deserved Anime Punishments
20:19
Top 20 Dumbest Decisions Made by Anime Characters
21:54