Тёмный

TREASURE | Treasure Map Ep 55 & 56 REACTION | Hard working boys! 

rjkpop
Подписаться 78 тыс.
Просмотров 16 тыс.
50% 1

Опубликовано:

12 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 80   
@jaehyuksbananamilk5664
@jaehyuksbananamilk5664 2 года назад
Omg Welcome back Rj!! I miss your reaction sm😭 thank you so so much for loving treasure!! Don't forget to rest 💗 welcome back again!
@willforeverlovetreasure3950
@willforeverlovetreasure3950 2 года назад
Back then international fans were crying while watching lol 😭🤣 I can't wait to see them in their philippine concert this 29th 😭🥰
@lebonairos5854
@lebonairos5854 2 года назад
Sameeeee
@a1_cyanide
@a1_cyanide 2 года назад
Before these episodes I always thought Jeongwoo would be the most comfortable talking to fans face to face and Junghwan would be too shy lollll but it turned out to be the opposite and Hyunsuk panicking after Yoshi left him lmaooooo
@radamatala6985
@radamatala6985 2 года назад
TMAP is the best training for treasure. In TMAP, they were trained leadership, organization, be an actors, comedians. Their creativity was encouraged too. They basically decorated the whole cafe, yoshi did that lettering and arts. In this episode alone it's not only meeting the fans but at the same time it was an indirect training to face people and interact with them. That is why on their first concert they are like seasoned idols.Some mistakes but men they pull off as if they are doing it for a long time.They are more confident than other rookie idols.
@mytrsr10
@mytrsr10 2 года назад
Can we just appreciate the way Jaehyuk took over the kitchen like a boss? I've watched ep. 56 several times and feel bad that I'm now just noticing how smoothly he ran that counter. And even the way he interacted with Teumes was so precious 🥺
@camzianne
@camzianne 2 года назад
Welcome back rj!
@anica2359
@anica2359 2 года назад
welcome back! 💙💙💙
@browniemorado
@browniemorado 2 года назад
It's always fun watching Treasure with you, thank you for this and please take care of yourself! Your health is always first remember that, lots of love from Teume 💎💕
@OfficialAwkbe
@OfficialAwkbe 2 года назад
I swear Jaehyuk crawling on the table to be closer to the fan's voice sums up why he's my main bias of Treasure. He's so sweet but ends up being chaotic.
@jetaimesooshi
@jetaimesooshi 13 часов назад
I can't stomach and do "yumejoshi" stuff so the first part of the cafe was tough lol - They worked hard. Good thing they were fans cuz they were too chaotic but obv first time and still funny.
@Asahiverse
@Asahiverse 2 года назад
Omg thank you Rj for another treasure reaction. My birthday is tomorrow and your reactions always makes me happy :) The next episodes are my favorite and their pretty emotional :( Oh and welcome comeback, we missed you alot ♡♡♡
@dobby96
@dobby96 2 года назад
We finally have the chance to meet them on 29, see you Treasure in 🇵🇭😭💙
@jaesahioioio9126
@jaesahioioio9126 2 года назад
been waiting for this cuz im also rewatching it with u😭😭😭
@lexienne1717
@lexienne1717 2 года назад
I agree with what you've said regarding meeting them haha. I wouldn't know what to say
@isabellasaisle4095
@isabellasaisle4095 2 года назад
RJ!!!! I missed your reactions so much. Welcome back and always take care💙
@chellemirra7505
@chellemirra7505 2 года назад
Welcome back, Rj! In this TMAP, did you notice Junghwan's improvement in meeting their fans? He's a good entertainer, right? Compared on his reactions on their 'prank' episode in accidental meeting fans in a cafe. There's one episode left and you're done with TMAP S2. Yey! Probably you've differentiate the personalities of each members. Who among the Treasure members is different from your first impression?
@rjkpop
@rjkpop 2 года назад
not till you mentioned it, but i’m happy for him!
@riy_ashburn1862
@riy_ashburn1862 2 года назад
Yes..Yoshi designed the banner!..Treasure is so talented!..Nice reaction 💗
@yakiii2114
@yakiii2114 2 года назад
Welcome back!! Miss your reaction 🥺😍
@lenyang0704
@lenyang0704 2 года назад
that girl on 45:05 the literal reaction of every fans ahahahahha
@delish95
@delish95 2 года назад
Welcome baaaack!! We miss you 🥰
@jikyusoulmates
@jikyusoulmates 2 года назад
Yaaay hope you were able to have a good rest, physically and mentally. Great to have you and your reactions back RJ!!
@a1_cyanide
@a1_cyanide 2 года назад
Right that was such an amazing thing for them to do it was a very memorable experience for the members and the fans. I was honestly really shocked that the members were the ones literally doing everything they were actually greeting, serving and preparing the food, there were several break downs lollllll but very understandable and I was extremely proud of them for working so hard and tirelessly to make that experience what it was. They looked like they had a great time and it was fun to see them interact with the fans in that way.
@winteralaska1490
@winteralaska1490 2 года назад
YEAYYY THE MYSTERIOUS CLASS
@widyastutiparamita2039
@widyastutiparamita2039 2 года назад
Hi Rj...nice to see you again, hope you feel better now... keep fighting...thank you so much 🫰
@janeklein2039
@janeklein2039 2 года назад
i was waiting for this😭
@jadetahanlangit7532
@jadetahanlangit7532 2 года назад
Yey! Good to see you again, RJ. I hope you feel better now 😊
@junpark6482
@junpark6482 2 года назад
Welcome back
@willforeverlovetreasure3950
@willforeverlovetreasure3950 2 года назад
Please don't forget their tmap ep 58 for their anniversary special 🥰
@sahis385
@sahis385 2 года назад
I waited for you last week because your reaction vids are amazing and I’m truly looking forward for it😭 WELCOME BACKKKK
@solfloresg.4038
@solfloresg.4038 2 года назад
Welcome back Rj, so glad to see you! Keep taking care of yourself 💜
@gabrielayovita8413
@gabrielayovita8413 2 года назад
Literally dropped everything to watch this!! So glad you’re back and thank you so much for almost finishing Treasure Map
@krishajanetapian130
@krishajanetapian130 2 года назад
first🤧 been waiting for this! thank you for reacting treasure map♥️
@nadyanatalia5225
@nadyanatalia5225 2 года назад
Welcome back Rj! I hope you are well. Always love your honest reaction and thank you for loving treasure. I hope you have a good day and keep healthy! Can't wait for your next reaction of treasure videos after T-Map is done. I hope that you will react to their web dramas (8 eps) and Jikjin Festival song with 2 eps only 🤍
@mytrsr10
@mytrsr10 2 года назад
50:48 that's a true Teume right there 😭😭
@victoriaelfanda6173
@victoriaelfanda6173 2 года назад
Miss u RJ! Welcome back!!! Hope u doing goodd and healthyy
@alysa-hime
@alysa-hime 2 года назад
I miss Treasure map 😭😭😭
@lunalala2141
@lunalala2141 2 года назад
do yall remember, if im not mistaken.. we got junghwan and doyoung covid positive news right after the cafe prince prt 1 aired. the whole fandom was in a breakdown because all of the members including those unaffected cant post anything on social media because of SK covid protocols doesnt allow to even interact in social medias. all of us cant help crying watching next tmap episode.
@norhasimaapo6459
@norhasimaapo6459 2 года назад
Yeahhh... finally..
@dreydrey3987
@dreydrey3987 2 года назад
there were also a lot of K-fanboys who sent their entries.. too bad only fangirls were chosen.. hoping to have TMAP S3 with all the 12 of them 🫶🏼🤞🏼
@rjkpop
@rjkpop 2 года назад
yeah that’s too bad
@bluetimee7165
@bluetimee7165 2 года назад
omg i have never been this early before!! its past midnight here, and im about to sleep but no no no im gonna watch this reaction first
@KristelleAshley
@KristelleAshley 2 года назад
Omg I was not expecting an upload today so WELCOME BACK, RJ! 💙
@tamthanh-th3zs
@tamthanh-th3zs 2 года назад
I've been waiting for this, thanks rj ❤️
@bee5462
@bee5462 2 года назад
I missed your reactions 🥰❤️
@beyyxamore
@beyyxamore 2 года назад
Omg finally! you just don't know how many days I waited for you to react to tmap every day I check your yt channel if you reacted it already.. thankfully it's here and I hope you can react to treasure's web drama and the idol ramyeonators/rakkidol show by hyunsuk and jihoon..thank you for supporting our GEMS🥺🥰 always stay healthy and welcome back!🧡
@vvvvvv4973
@vvvvvv4973 2 года назад
The next Ep is already their last Ep, so they show us the preview😭
@treasurecrack9809
@treasurecrack9809 2 года назад
watching this made me miss mashidam more and more
@ranisyafrudin5915
@ranisyafrudin5915 2 года назад
Welcome baaackkk 💕 Still remember when eps 55 56 cames out I watched it like weeks after. Even I was so happy for them at that time since they finally can meet teume in person, i cant help but feel so jealous 🤣🤣
@mengsuk1753
@mengsuk1753 2 года назад
I miss your reaction😭
@WONSUNG13
@WONSUNG13 2 года назад
that's such a mood, i think i can only admire idols from afar and can't converse with them lol even on online fansigns? i'm afraid i'll only embarrass myself haha!
@Grace-ne3tu
@Grace-ne3tu 2 года назад
You're back! I hope you had a good rest. T-MAP reaction is ending really soon but will still be here to watch your contents! 💙💙💙💙
@lalalelelililololulu5754
@lalalelelililololulu5754 2 года назад
Finallyyyy been waiting for thissss
@jsb6676
@jsb6676 2 года назад
Yey!! Glad Ur back!
@treasuremaker042
@treasuremaker042 2 года назад
I wait for this so much, thanks
@guwook
@guwook 2 года назад
kinda a new subscriber but missed your reactions! glad youre back I was looking forward to you reacting to this eps
@sophiesophie4501
@sophiesophie4501 2 года назад
Thanks RJ. Hope your doing better.
@syarahvirgo1296
@syarahvirgo1296 2 года назад
💎💎💎💎
@cecildolorfino2689
@cecildolorfino2689 2 года назад
Hi, RJ. Good to see you back on TMap. This was fun watching it again with you. Don't worry there's still lots of Treasure videos that we can watch together. You've worked hard. Don't forget to rest too. Have a good day
@wiinnnn___
@wiinnnn___ 2 года назад
👍🏻
@kcloves7653
@kcloves7653 2 года назад
There's still ep 57&58.. :)
@hmdash1208
@hmdash1208 2 года назад
I waiting for this!! Hello rj
@jikyuskies
@jikyuskies 2 года назад
omygod i can't believe we're already near the last episodes😭😭
@uncukk3683
@uncukk3683 2 года назад
Thanks U Rj!!
@DulcisAbsentia
@DulcisAbsentia 2 года назад
This was the first time teumes and TREASURE met face-to-face 🥹
@locowu4805
@locowu4805 2 года назад
记错时间来晚啦 先点赞!
@nnznj
@nnznj 2 года назад
Can you react to ikon tv? It also so fun. Just 11 episode but divided to several part.
@soul1654
@soul1654 2 года назад
Missed u Rj 🤧 good to see u
@victoriaelfanda6173
@victoriaelfanda6173 2 года назад
How’s your day RJ? Hope u dooing awesome! Sorrunded with love and joy
@rjkpop
@rjkpop 2 года назад
it was a swell day!! hope yours has been cheerful and positive!!🤗💙
@fatinsyazwani8781
@fatinsyazwani8781 2 года назад
Please react to jikjin man festival too, RJ!!!
@kdssfff
@kdssfff 2 года назад
WHAT IS YOUR BIAS IN TREASURE
@rjkpop
@rjkpop 2 года назад
Asahi, Mashiho, and Jihoon
@jsb6676
@jsb6676 2 года назад
Omaygash TMC??? YEEEY
@kimsuk-ma8217
@kimsuk-ma8217 2 года назад
after this please react about tmi, tmi log, treasure line studio, and other content
@dahminforever1796
@dahminforever1796 2 года назад
I love your reaction ❤️ please react to worldwide trending song pop by Nayeon she's the member of famous and popular girl called twice it's her solo debut still making history day by day topping all the charts 💅🔥 ❤️
@teumechan5264
@teumechan5264 2 года назад
Reacting rakkidol treasure please
Далее
УДОЧКА ЗА 1$ VS 10$ VS 100$!
22:41
Просмотров 331 тыс.
УДОЧКА ЗА 1$ VS 10$ VS 100$!
22:41
Просмотров 331 тыс.