Тёмный

when yizhan stay together |yizhan’s speaking english 

mochacooler
Подписаться 20 тыс.
Просмотров 392 тыс.
50% 1

when they spoke english, it's so funny......
conversation one bye one

Опубликовано:

11 июн 2021

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 240   
@sachinasubba6235
@sachinasubba6235 3 года назад
Few years down the line, when the dust is completely settled, I hope we get a public announcement from them saying they had always been in touch and re-appearing in public, reality shows, dramas, movies and so on. What they have is so beautiful. How can people be so cruel and take other people’s happiness away sigh*
@kimkimi2155
@kimkimi2155 3 года назад
👍
@rumkidas7058
@rumkidas7058 2 года назад
Can you tell what happened them. Why they two come together in public place
@_sSora
@_sSora 4 месяца назад
Broo😭😭😭😭😭😭
@karaw6598
@karaw6598 3 года назад
May their friendships and relationships be stronger no matter what circumstances they face. Please be together forever yizhan.
@cindrellts7228
@cindrellts7228 3 года назад
Ameen 🤲
@paulettereece3111
@paulettereece3111 3 года назад
Amen to that 💯✅🦁🐰🦁🐰❤️💚🙏🏾🙏🏾
@vale6393
@vale6393 2 года назад
Yes indeed! They’re Unique in all areas!!❤️💚❤️💚💚❤️❤️💚❤️💚
@stars7708
@stars7708 2 года назад
amen
@AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that aged pretty badly I feel so bad for them :(
@vaibhavidev6517
@vaibhavidev6517 3 года назад
When you watch this you smile and laugh the minute it's over reality hit that they can't talk, walk, eat, laugh, smile at each other in public.... And that hurts alot... At this point I can only hope for a miracle to happen in China that these two brilliant actors can work together once again and voice out what they hate or love ❤
@YourSakuraDream
@YourSakuraDream 3 года назад
What happened 😅
@n.s.5456
@n.s.5456 3 года назад
@@YourSakuraDream you can google 227 controversy that broke out. But even without that , the situation with the popularity of untamed became VERY over bearing for them to be seen together in public. Major fandom wars, so many incidents happened , and it was just overall very toxic for the actors .
@YourSakuraDream
@YourSakuraDream 3 года назад
@@n.s.5456 Thank you so much~~
@gpr9478
@gpr9478 3 года назад
I thought that ban was lifted☹️ It's sad 😭
@n.s.5456
@n.s.5456 3 года назад
@@gpr9478 there is no ban placed upon them (as far as what I am aware. The ban was only on the actors for the drama called Addicted). It’s the overwhelming response that the untamed got and how the scene unfolded around 2020 that makes the situation like this. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are #1 and #2 respectively across so many lists right now in China. So many eyes on them. They’re keeping apart to not fuel any further conflicts or have a repeat of 227 happening.
@jaderabbit731
@jaderabbit731 3 года назад
Yibo's voice is really loud when he's with zhan-ge 🤣
@ying-shijie
@ying-shijie 2 года назад
It's kinda heartbreaking that their lives are so public it affected their friendship. They seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company as people. I hope they get to have all the healthy friendships and relationships they want, bless them both
@aribams5925
@aribams5925 Год назад
100% a peaceful family.. Soul family reunion.. "My" mom n dad 😂🙄
@MalASMR
@MalASMR 2 года назад
Their English is SO DANG CUTE. I love hearing it. Miss seeing them tease each other. They're chemistry was/is the best
@Nagmamagandalang
@Nagmamagandalang 2 года назад
They are like children who wants to play when they are together.i miss those moments.hope to see them work together and i hope that they're still friend.
@aribams5925
@aribams5925 Год назад
They should recconect once in a while right? Even though they both busy
@_sSora
@_sSora 4 месяца назад
It's 2024 and I'm still waiting for them to be able to do projects,tv shows 😭😭😭
@elivile.
@elivile. Год назад
Dunno why but them speaking in English is top tier comedy as well as cute.
@Lana-kk5vh
@Lana-kk5vh 3 года назад
Hope there is The Untamed S2 so they can act together again. YiBo talked a lot when he was with XZ. XZ always brings laughs to people around him.
@Me-se5jk
@Me-se5jk 2 года назад
To be honest I don't care is they don't act together or see each other in public as long as they talk to each other in private and keep in touch I will be happy they don't have to show us their friendship in public it's fine if they keep it private as long as their friendship last forever ❤
@riyamathews23
@riyamathews23 2 года назад
Truly so.. They should continue their friendship in private.. Nothing should affect that.. Wang YiBo really feels free like a child around XZ.. Its just pure brotherly love..
@meatlover1829
@meatlover1829 2 года назад
because of other people who misunderstood their closeness, friendships has been ruined. hopefully, another project for them
@riyamathews23
@riyamathews23 2 года назад
True.. Why people don't understand their simple friendship.. Wang YiBo is kind of introvert person who just takes much time to open up.. But, once he is truly comfortable with the other person, he just opens up.. This is how introvert people are.. Its just their normal reactions coming out.. Doesn't mean they should be in particular or special relationship..
@yeesue4833
@yeesue4833 2 года назад
我相信很多人都承認,當你心情不好的時候快來看他們互動, 無論怎樣 他們拯救了地球上很多寂寞的心
@user-yp3qd8oh7m
@user-yp3qd8oh7m Год назад
最喜歡這兩個歡喜小冤家!🦁🐰💚💖✨️✨️
@doloresprincesa
@doloresprincesa 3 года назад
May your friendship stays forever even if tested with time and that you could both laugh it off and we see the smile in both your eyes and feel the lifes joy in your heart. The purity of both your heart shows it.We just love to see both of you happy.💖💖💖
@bamujjebeatrice2760
@bamujjebeatrice2760 3 года назад
I love ur thinking fellow yi zhan fan let's keep the yi zhan love
@user-ge6qo1zs7k
@user-ge6qo1zs7k 3 года назад
When I see this clip. I think of them very much. And little hope to see best friendship show together again in next time. Which that is difficult to possible now. But I will hope that be possible in someday.
@lengalliv6998
@lengalliv6998 3 года назад
I can watch YiZhan moments all day❤️💚
@jonaramos4535
@jonaramos4535 3 года назад
If there's only a lil bit tiny of hope for them to act together... I will call all my fellow pipino sparta
@suwarnachoudhary8591
@suwarnachoudhary8591 3 года назад
All I could say is it's so beautiful.. The way they look, speak and care.. one can not stop admiring..❤️❤️
@user-go7ho3fz3g
@user-go7ho3fz3g 2 года назад
この2人がまた一緒に笑い合う姿が見たいです。
@nadinetrelles9693
@nadinetrelles9693 Год назад
I’m still trying to figure out how the director and crew worked with these two hilarious two who couldn’t stay still 😂😅… I can imagine the burst of laughs and the numerous retakes because they were playing or lol😂. I can’t understand why anyone would hate these two who bring light to the world with their sweetness 😂😅… if all friends, brothers or partners were this lovable and kind to each other
@v.bright7123
@v.bright7123 Год назад
😂 he shut him up by asking, can you ride a bike now? 🏁 🏍
@yizhan_wangxian_
@yizhan_wangxian_ 9 месяцев назад
I miss them 😭
@Jezzkkj
@Jezzkkj 2 года назад
Every Day I Ask God To Bring These Two Together! Make a big miracle in the Chinese government, you see these videos, and feel the feelings of both just in little things, like the exchange of glances, The Touches Between Both, The smiles, You Smile like a fool begging to Love equally! They really deserve each other, and you can't change that idea on me!
@user-vu5cb4mm7v
@user-vu5cb4mm7v 2 года назад
🙏🙏🙏💚❤️
@micsfelisco13
@micsfelisco13 3 года назад
I really miss seeing this couple whether in another drama or tv guesting or variety show, as long as they are together.
@ru_chi_0003
@ru_chi_0003 2 года назад
GG: Wei Wuxian or lil apple(in mind "choose me")🔥 DD:I had better be on my own(teasing GG)😂 GG:you know what is the lil apple🤨 DD:I know, a donkey 😄 GG:you know what is the Wei Wuxian🤨 DD:human 😅 GG in mind "why don't you choose me"😑 GG:Fairy(dog) or wen ning DD:wen ning because he is a human 😁 GG :WTF😠 you wanna die.... Ohhh they are so cute 😂😂😂
@benjamingarcia8984
@benjamingarcia8984 3 года назад
#YIZHAN4EVER Hoping, praying for them 2 be happy
@belledandyangel
@belledandyangel 2 года назад
After 2 years and I am smiling ear to ear watching them 😂
@violomana
@violomana 2 года назад
omg I love the moment at 7:10 when XZ realizes they're being filmed bc the way he was looking at Yibo just before that was so soft and he was genuinely shocked to get caught fooling around/playing with Yibo T-T
@Sarswaradnya
@Sarswaradnya 3 года назад
They introduced themselves by each other's name?...... 😲 Call me by your name 😲
@yizhanisreal2525
@yizhanisreal2525 2 года назад
When they started shouting i lost it HAHAHAHAHAHA they're too cute
@taegistreasure6799
@taegistreasure6799 2 года назад
How they speak english is so funny and cute omg😭🥺😂😂❤️
@laurentramos1974
@laurentramos1974 3 года назад
I never thought there would come a time when we wouldn't even see them interact together again after Yibo felt so happy to have met and approach the one that years ago was his idol! And not to mention Gege who also enjoyed Yibo's friendship! It hurts me this whole situation but always Yizhan shipper
@cassidyjohnson
@cassidyjohnson 2 года назад
I love how he chose Lan WangJi because he was rich, when Jiang Cheng is also very rich. It's more a matter of who is more willing to give it to him, and WangJi is very much that hahahahahah
@doreeneb
@doreeneb 2 года назад
Yup 😂
@sunshine_of_csy
@sunshine_of_csy 2 года назад
YiZhan really is something. The Untamed 's BTS is 99% full of their bickering and fighting without any reason 😂🤣🤣
@yisanbenitezung2401
@yisanbenitezung2401 3 года назад
Both always one to be together with each other and enjoy it well without realising others existence....curse to the one who can't accept their happiness and cheerfulness and try to destroy their happiness
@plumitoamiko
@plumitoamiko 2 года назад
It is so cute to hear them speak English.
@vanillacoffee4502
@vanillacoffee4502 2 года назад
3:39 HOW THIN IS HE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT😭
@wangyibofan85
@wangyibofan85 Год назад
Xiao zhan's voice while talking in English is so soothing to ears
@Alexia-ix6jj
@Alexia-ix6jj 3 года назад
i love their relationship 🥺❤️
@susandemesa9996
@susandemesa9996 2 года назад
Always on a secret glance and a secret code by 😺❣️🐰... Happy together yizhan.,💞💞💞
@pennycampbell9909
@pennycampbell9909 3 года назад
Hahahah. They are so too SWEET! My who could not love them! WHO? Seriously you have no heart if you don’t love them! Priceless ❣️❤️🌹💚💚🌹❤️🦁🐇✨✨✨✨✌🏻
@mariaancarani1184
@mariaancarani1184 2 года назад
They make me fell so happy ¡! Yizhan for ever¡!⭐
@kiianamxmb5195
@kiianamxmb5195 3 года назад
We ...we chat for men Ok😏🤣
@yi_shin_xy6825
@yi_shin_xy6825 3 года назад
Oh dear there're so adorable 💚❤️🥰
@yizhenho3894
@yizhenho3894 3 года назад
😍😍😍two kids in love 🤣🤣🤣
@kanikamishra6215
@kanikamishra6215 2 года назад
I wish to see GG and DD again, its terrible that due to toxicity of fans they had restrain themself and affected their personal life. We missed the gem duo, they could be like Salvatore brother or Winchester, that kinda chemistry they had. May be in future some day, global platform might get a successful show having them as lead duo.
@saminthamihirani4210
@saminthamihirani4210 3 года назад
They sooooo cute went they together God bless yizhan
@geethakumari9588
@geethakumari9588 2 года назад
Their are soulmate in love with eachother,but their cannot show it publicly ,their just try their best to look away from each other how painful it's 😔😔😔😔😔
@discrafiq1177
@discrafiq1177 2 года назад
I still watch them right now, if I so annoyed and sad, with watched them, I am so happy and laugh be crazy
@arlynbohol7797
@arlynbohol7797 2 года назад
Love them sooo much! Cute and adorable
@emilymc57
@emilymc57 3 года назад
Oh Boyzzzz!! No matter what time of the day just watching Yibo and Xiao together is like Finding the most precious Jems both Flawless. Yibo & Xiao are humble caring..loving and kind hearted souls. I swear Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan don't even realized how much love their actions makes us feel. Woahh all those sparks It's a beautiful bond!! I just want them to he happy. Yibo,, Xiao are amazing Artist..
@lanzhansforeheadribbon9003
@lanzhansforeheadribbon9003 2 года назад
I love how Xiao Zhan just has 2 Korean terms on repeat: 뭐?! (What?!) and 씨발! (F*** you!) 😂
@user-rg9zm3sr4u
@user-rg9zm3sr4u 2 года назад
二人の話とか、本当に心が、ホッとする。今日も1日ファイト✊だ~😆と力が出る🎵
@tyunshiieditz3793
@tyunshiieditz3793 2 года назад
They look so cute when ❣️theyre together hope their friendship🤧..and not only cute btw it makes many people smiled too😪...a warm lov from india❣️
@Wonderland_aa
@Wonderland_aa Год назад
1:58 Yibo: Aah?....aah? *se rien* ......aah? NO PUEDO MÁS, LO VÍ UNAS 20 VECES AJAKSJAJJAJAJS
@bamujjebeatrice2760
@bamujjebeatrice2760 3 года назад
Yi zhan love these guys I don't care if they are a couple or not all I know is that the moments they spent working on the untamed were the most memorable moments not just to us fans but also to them becoz this drama left a mark on all our hearts en I will always be there to be a fan to this drama en the characters love u Wang yibo and xiao zhan keep up ur good work, style, en cute faces long live wo xihuan nin
@leanardvillarosa9544
@leanardvillarosa9544 3 года назад
Even how many times I watch there BTS I'm not tired...we can't really move on on them coz everyday we always seen bts...they already have special spot on our minds and heart's that cannot be replace or erase....we love this two angels...4yrs already but still as if it's only yesterday......we still sailing this ship coz we all know yizhan is realllllllyyyyyy real🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
@miriamibarra922
@miriamibarra922 2 года назад
I adore my beautiful Princes, I love to see them smile. They are so adorable 🦁🐰💚❤️😍
@blackangel7834
@blackangel7834 Год назад
These two are my happy pill 💊...
@zayjosr.1008
@zayjosr.1008 Год назад
Esta semana volví a ver la serie que los unio😢 y siempre es como la primera vez, de nuevo me enamore de estos bellos chicos. Ojalá cuando las aguas se calmen vuelvan a unir sus talentos y nos regalen otra serie juntos. Su química es demasiado pura y hermosa. Siempre los voy a amar y admirar. Yibo&Xiao por siempre!!!
@marjoriejumola4664
@marjoriejumola4664 3 года назад
Their si cute and funny,,I love you both so much😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
@babaisaha4380
@babaisaha4380 2 года назад
They looking together so cute .
@WinterInUtopia
@WinterInUtopia 3 года назад
I missed them so much.😭 thank you for the vid.💙
@anitaningrums2255
@anitaningrums2255 3 года назад
❤💚 yizhan
@theyilingpatriarch
@theyilingpatriarch 2 года назад
I miss them so much 🥺 I hope they can work together again in the future and able to act comfortably in public.
@mamasoeparsih7543
@mamasoeparsih7543 Год назад
Aamiin 🤲 InsyaAllah i hope so 🤲😘
@plumitoamiko
@plumitoamiko 2 года назад
LoL...Xiao Zhan was playing around and using the sword as a water pistol.
@akeshimapalana1645
@akeshimapalana1645 2 года назад
They are crazy than children .. soo cute..
@user-zs4ci2oo2i
@user-zs4ci2oo2i Год назад
Loved this short!!!! Loved hearing them speak English ❤❤❤❤❤
@itz_yizhan8817
@itz_yizhan8817 3 года назад
DD: Catch a turtle from a jar 🐢 jiayou turts 🐢
@Jeanettechipmun_.
@Jeanettechipmun_. 2 года назад
I literally died when they spoke english
@sonjalee5928
@sonjalee5928 3 года назад
Wish you two forever together and happy no matter how big you live, don't leave each other because love belongs to two people. xiao zhan you you are very handsome i like you very much you are the man i expected ❤️💚💚💚❤️❤️💚❤️❤️💚
@verryrafael2933
@verryrafael2933 3 года назад
Miss them together again 😭
@arlynbohol7797
@arlynbohol7797 3 года назад
Lovable ever
@faija4594
@faija4594 2 года назад
Sooooo.....lovely friendship 😍😘
@dolorescritandi3426
@dolorescritandi3426 2 года назад
lovely they don;t want the others to hear their conversation
@barshakumarisyuga_9387
@barshakumarisyuga_9387 2 года назад
I want them to be real.....bt that's their own life so I won't say anything.....bt please bring their friendship back.....😭😭😭it's very rare to find someone like them....so close to each other...🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️please......
@m_tan1027
@m_tan1027 3 года назад
I can watch this all day😍💖 I am smiling throughout the video😍
@_rubyrissa
@_rubyrissa 3 года назад
"for girlfriend.. you know.. girl, girlfriend" I laughed so hard omg HAHAHAHAHAHAH
@AB-uc3ol
@AB-uc3ol 3 года назад
Are they discussing about chatting with their gfs in wechat??
@_rubyrissa
@_rubyrissa 3 года назад
@@AB-uc3ol they were teasing each other
@AB-uc3ol
@AB-uc3ol 3 года назад
@@_rubyrissa ohh..thank u for explaining🤗
@_rubyrissa
@_rubyrissa 3 года назад
@@AB-uc3ol welcome :>
@Aura-es1ft
@Aura-es1ft 3 года назад
They are so cute together 😍😍
@patiencechishala7857
@patiencechishala7857 Год назад
Wow watching these two dudes makes me smile and love them. I laughed so hard on the "English part". and watched that part repeatedly
@juliaang9556
@juliaang9556 2 года назад
They look so genuinely happy in this video. :((((
@BeeQueen505
@BeeQueen505 11 месяцев назад
0:1 I really want to know what's going on in their mind? when something happens they look at each other and start laughing 😂
@sandrawalker4613
@sandrawalker4613 Год назад
Hilarious on screen together so much fun 🙂🙂🙂🙂.
@mysterious379
@mysterious379 3 года назад
They are not gay but yah they are friends for life 💙
@ari-qj8zo
@ari-qj8zo 3 года назад
not u assuming their sexualities 🤨😐
@numalimbu8088
@numalimbu8088 2 года назад
Did they tell you?? 🤔
@miyupark7921
@miyupark7921 2 года назад
They can be bisexual
@m._ss
@m._ss 4 месяца назад
Did they tell you that?
@shristilimbu4190
@shristilimbu4190 2 года назад
maybe in the future........ just like wang yibo said that phrase in the conversation,may they come together as one🐢
@hozanasilva1338
@hozanasilva1338 2 года назад
💓💞 WangWei🖤🐇🐇💚 LanWang💓💓. They're together are wonderful young talented wonderful,,E só hearts bunnnies babys beautiful love more, It's adimirables couple are Soul mater well together is immense love in your hearts bunnnies babys grangeus sweets cute beautiful, só love.🌄 good morning 🌚 goodnight mys beautiful cute
@amylynnlee3
@amylynnlee3 2 года назад
Love both of them
@nicolebsm304
@nicolebsm304 Год назад
Je doute fort qu'on puisse les revoir un jour ensemble dans une fiction, une émission ou autre 🥺😢 nous sommes en 2023, les vœux pour cette nouvelle année ils ne sont pas ensemble...... lors de remise de trophée 🏆 idem, c'est vraiment très triste d'empêcher deux êtres humains de partager des bons moments ! Mais dans quel monde vit on ? Cette planète n'est que mensonges, désastres, violences, manipulation ! L'Amour, l'Amitié, la joie, les rires sont rayés de ce monde, c'est très très grave....... j'espère qu'ils restent tout deux en contact 🍀🍀 💚🦁❤🐰⭐️⭐️🌹🙏🌹
@khammuean533
@khammuean533 Год назад
ตอนนี้เป็นแฟนจ้านเกอต่อไปแต่งานกันน่ะอีจ้านแม่ขอร้องแม่ปลื้มมากกก🤩🤩🤩🤩#รักจนสิ้นแสงอีจ้าน
@angelachu1286
@angelachu1286 Год назад
Keep blessing them ~Yi❤zhan
@esthertetuamanuhiri4559
@esthertetuamanuhiri4559 2 года назад
They can be so funny sometimes.
@polamiazga4967
@polamiazga4967 3 года назад
Love each other for as long as you can XiaoZhan WangYibo you are happy together I can see from you that you love each other very much and cannot live without each other you are so handsome together WangYibo XiaoZhan beautiful zwas a couple I Love yu for you XiaoZhan WangYibo 💞🥰🥰🤩🤩😘💞
@Albme94
@Albme94 2 года назад
eeeee so weird when they speak english, it feels like a forbidden moment
@luvlee3230
@luvlee3230 2 года назад
They were just practicing their English. Lol....
@zakschannel7203
@zakschannel7203 2 года назад
So sweet 🤣🥰
@sreelekhakalyani7594
@sreelekhakalyani7594 3 года назад
Can they not do this?? It's been years I am still here help. Why do they keep releasing new bts now? I mean can not lie peacefully in my grave??
@nawsnori2401
@nawsnori2401 2 года назад
I miss they two😀😀😀😀 I hope be they foever as a friend
@victoriachristopher1653
@victoriachristopher1653 Год назад
Xiao zhan to wang yibo: you with your mispronounced English what are you even saying? Me:🤣🤣🤣🤣
@user-rx5hp4nt6f
@user-rx5hp4nt6f Год назад
這是二个小朋友最快樂的時光, 當惡意污染詆毀傷害他們的時候 快樂與美好從此不再,心疼!
@hana-------------------uwu-uwu
okay but the way Wang Yibo said "girl"..🥵 i'm salvation from my both ends, if you know what i mean 😉
Далее
Guess The Drawing! ✍️✨🧐 #shortsart
00:14
Просмотров 3 млн
MC TAXI: АК-47
35:14
Просмотров 527 тыс.
Everybody loves YiZhan 💚❤️(eng sub cc)
5:30
Просмотров 267 тыс.
【BJYX】Wang Yibo's struggle for Xiao Zhan
6:28