Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 14   
@goodlookinouthomie1757
@goodlookinouthomie1757 Год назад
"What passion hangs these weights upon my tongue" 😂 We've all been there right guys.
@die_schlechtere_Milch
@die_schlechtere_Milch 2 месяца назад
i have learned so much concerning love and marriage from shakespeare that I wish that I had read Shakespeare so much earlier.
@imogen.magenta
@imogen.magenta 5 лет назад
Brilliant. Thank you. Very sane and insightful and no postmodern distortions - thank heaven
@die_schlechtere_Milch
@die_schlechtere_Milch 2 месяца назад
I particularily liked his short but very explicit criticism of postmodernism in the end of the lecture. This is a professor who is able to show his students how Shakespeare can help to have a richer and more meaningful life. Modern scholarship on "As you like it" seems to focus solely on gender and ecofeminism. Here I listened to a professor speak about eros, poetic love, prosaic love, courtship, virtue and agency.
@mohamedelsayeed6955
@mohamedelsayeed6955 4 года назад
Quite engaging n enlightening as he always textually substantiates his readings/signifieds. Fond of textual details which is quite fascinating.God bless you.
@paulkininmonth6972
@paulkininmonth6972 Год назад
Nl😂
@nanacuraive
@nanacuraive 6 лет назад
Love these lectures! Thank you! And please do consider a Jane Austen and Politics channel.
@ahmadzayn8776
@ahmadzayn8776 3 года назад
A tip: watch movies at Flixzone. Been using it for watching loads of movies recently.
@reeceorlando7640
@reeceorlando7640 3 года назад
@Ahmad Zayn Yea, been watching on Flixzone} for since november myself =)
@geoycs
@geoycs 3 года назад
Such great insight! Thanks for these. I only wish that when you quote the actual lines from Shakespeare you would not rush them and garble them. I know people may be following along in their books, but still!!
@HighKingTurgon
@HighKingTurgon Год назад
Hymen is the god, not goddess, of marriage, the personification of the marriage HYMN.
@bellringer929
@bellringer929 2 года назад
Now that Silvius is ready to be rejected he's called a jerk; had he continued to press Phebe to gain her consent he would have been called a molester... it's tough to be a man and get respect 😕
@goodlookinouthomie1757
@goodlookinouthomie1757 Год назад
Had Silvius treated Phoebe as "Ganymede" did, which is to basically tell her she's not all that but luckily for her Silvius would still have her, she probably would have been soaking wet for him. Shakespeare I think recognises here that women hate being simped and fawned over.
@cankutbayhan
@cankutbayhan 6 лет назад
thank youuu
Далее
The Tempest (Lecture 2 of 2) & Conclusion
1:24:55
Просмотров 14 тыс.
Вопрос Ребром - Серго
43:16
Просмотров 1,8 млн
I Built a SECRET Lamborghini Dealership!
33:02
Просмотров 8 млн
How Many Twins Can You Spot?
00:17
Просмотров 11 млн
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Lecture 3 of 3)
1:25:56
Просмотров 10 тыс.
King Lear (Lecture 4 of 4)
1:24:24
Просмотров 13 тыс.
King Lear (Lecture 3 of 4)
1:23:15
Просмотров 17 тыс.
Romeo and Juliet (Lecture 2 of 3)
1:22:26
Просмотров 12 тыс.
Lectures: Exploring the Psychology of Creativity