Тёмный

CEEN 341 - Lab 5 - In-place Density Tests (Nuke Gauge and Sand Cone) 

Office Hours
Подписаться 29 тыс.
Просмотров 14 тыс.
50% 1

This brief instructional video by David Anderson covers two different tests for measuring the in-place density and moisture content of soils: sand cone test and nuclear density gauge test.

Опубликовано:

18 авг 2020

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 11   
@charliecarr3232
@charliecarr3232 Год назад
Idk if it makes much of a difference, but the standardization block faces the other way, with the metal plate closest to the keypad.
@kowinzhang
@kowinzhang 3 года назад
We've used an electrical drill to make a hole instead of punching one because it can be very laboring to pull the punching rod out when it comes to very stiff clay.
@Geologist_Mike
@Geologist_Mike 3 года назад
Fascinating
@snarp408
@snarp408 2 года назад
I've been working with some native Sandy clay out here lately... Pulling it out is an absolute nightmare
@Geologist_Mike
@Geologist_Mike 3 года назад
He should be standing back like 15 feet during the test. No need to get extra gamma rays, inverse square guys.
@eddiebernays514
@eddiebernays514 3 месяца назад
we're taught not to be more than 5 feet away from the gauge just in case heavy machines drive by.
@Toyotajunkie
@Toyotajunkie 3 года назад
How doese anyone think it is a good idea to extend the rod before the unit is placed? I absolutely never extend the rod unless it is going directly into the hole I made. The ignorance is amazing.
@peaceandwealthseeker4504
@peaceandwealthseeker4504 3 года назад
Get over yourself that source is self incapsulated five times about.... there is seriously no high risk associated with extending the rod so that you c an ensure proper lineup... I’m sure you collapse yourself holes a lot
@permanentvisitor2460
@permanentvisitor2460 Год назад
@@peaceandwealthseeker4504 that's beside the point. It's in direct conflict with any Agreement State and the Federal Radiation Safety guidelines and ALARA principles. I saw a State Radiation Safety Division guy suspend the RML of a whole damn branch office because he saw their employee in the field doing exactly that for several days in a row. Audited them to within an inch of their lives. Complacency is what kills people on the job faster than anything.
@permanentvisitor2460
@permanentvisitor2460 Год назад
Showing the operator violating ALARA guidelines by setting the rod and stabbing it in the hole is not responsible.
Далее
CEEN 341 - Lab 6 - Falling Head Permeability Test
4:54
CEEN 341 - Lab 11 - Visual Classification of Soil
31:07
Good dad 🥰 #demariki
00:17
Просмотров 10 млн
ХЕРЕЙД БОИТСЯ МОЕЙ СОБАКИ!
37:08
DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING ON MY WATCH! 😒
00:12
Просмотров 34 млн
Density Training - Video: In-Place Density
18:52
Просмотров 31 тыс.
CEEN 341 - Lab 3 - Atterberg Limit Test
8:01
Просмотров 14 тыс.
Sand Cone Test
9:26
Просмотров 2,4 тыс.
CEEN 341 - Lab 4 - Soil Compaction and Proctor Test
7:05
Field Density Test. Sand Cone Method & Calculations.
15:00
Good dad 🥰 #demariki
00:17
Просмотров 10 млн