Тёмный
No video :(

Experimental Modular Synth Jam with Gotharman's Urano // A Modern Krell?  

THE TUESDAY NIGHT MACHINES
Подписаться 29 тыс.
Просмотров 527
50% 1

This is an evolving, semi-autonomous sound design patch created with Gotharman's Urano Modular Synth and Happy Nerding's FX AID XL Eurorack module (Lo-Junky effect). It's loosely inspired by Krell patches. I'm using techniques from my Sample & Hold and Clock Modulation Tutorials (see playlist link below) to generate a mix of random and non-random modulation values, which affect each other and the modulation targets. The Edit Knobs adjust oscillator waveforms, filter resonance, LFO speeds and more. It's so complexly patched that any user input can also be categorised as a "semi-random" modulation source. One can put on some stereo headphones, close the eyes and just fall into the machine.
More Gotharman Urano videos:
• Gotharman's Urano Modu...
Gotharman website:
gotharman.dk
I love to hear from you and talk about synths and stuff, so always feel welcome to post a comment or send me an e-mail to:
➤ tuesdaynightmachines@gmail.com
Discover more of THE TUESDAY NIGHT MACHINES here:
➤ Videos: / flx04
➤ Music: nightmachines....
➤ Pictures: / flx04
➤ Homepage: nightmachines.tv
#TTNM
Advertisement/Influencer Disclosure:
/ flx04

Опубликовано:

6 ноя 2021

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 16   
@pbartmess
@pbartmess 2 года назад
You've guided some amazing sounds into the world with this patch. With headphones on, I felt like I was inside the plastic educator machine.
@gooneybird808
@gooneybird808 2 года назад
Dope
@esotericmusicmachines8136
@esotericmusicmachines8136 2 года назад
yes yes yes
@anthonybryan9620
@anthonybryan9620 2 года назад
60s sci fi
@anthonybryan9620
I meant to ask On a more comparative level how does the anomono x fair against the Urano?
@tuesdaynightmachines
@tuesdaynightmachines 2 года назад
The Urano uses what I call the "current generation" software and hardware of Gotharman devices. So you'll know most of the control schemes, menus, parameters, sequencing capabilities and sound design building blocks from the LD3. The Anamono X has fewer features than the Urano (fewer OSCs, FX, etc.), but you'll recognize a lot of similarities when it comes to sound design, FX and sequencing, just like on the other Gotharman instruments, which have often shared a lot of the same software and hardware functionality in the past. It's all just more expanded on the LD3/Urano nowadays. The Anamono X also has a slightly different UI, but it works basically the same as the Urano when it comes to patching things together (several inputs per module), with the exception that here are two separate signal busses for audio and "cv". The Urano really wants to be connected to other gear and it's the biggest and probably also the heaviest piece of modern Gotharman equipment. The Anamono X doesn't have as many external connections and it's quite a bit smaller and lighter. It also does not rely on the touch screen at all, so everything can/must be controlled with the knobs and buttons, which works very well, once you know the software layout,. I'd use it mostly as a self-contained experimental synth box. So the Urano of course is "better" because it has more stuff and because it's the most modern Gotharman device (big touchscreen, new dual-channel filterboards, etc.). It's also more than twice as expensive than getting a used Anamono X though and the Anamono X is still a very cool device.
@anthonybryan9620
@@tuesdaynightmachines Yeah I did through a hint at Flemming to do a non manual connection urano , that would take away some of the size and I also don't use any modular gear. It would be more like an updated anomono x in that regard and unfortunately 2nd hand ano x's don't turn up often in the UK
@tuesdaynightmachines
@@anthonybryan9620 here’s one from Germany ;) www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/gotharman-anamono-x/1930439519-74-3477
@anthonybryan9620
@@tuesdaynightmachines Good Lord good price too? Even if I have to pay import tax. Thanks but when I went to ebay germany it didn't show up
@tuesdaynightmachines
@@anthonybryan9620 Yeah, that’s eBay’s special German non-bidding classified ad platform. The guy also posted the Ana X on Mod Wiggler, so he’s shipping outside of Germany as well.
Далее
Solar 42: A unique cinematic drone synthesizer
10:28
Просмотров 675 тыс.
The Greenwich Meridian is in the wrong place
25:07
Просмотров 760 тыс.
The Real Reason Why Music Is Getting Worse
12:42
Просмотров 3 млн
The Clever Way to Count Tanks - Numberphile
16:45