Тёмный

Former Hasidic Jews reveal hidden world. 

Duudeabides2
Подписаться 10 тыс.
Просмотров 3,6 млн
50% 1

Опубликовано:

2 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 9 тыс.   
@zarasbazaar
@zarasbazaar 5 лет назад
It's absolutely beautiful that the first "forbidden" place he wanted to see was the museum.
@st.joanna2120
@st.joanna2120 5 лет назад
Those "dinosaurs" are made of fiberglass, folks. They aren't real dinosaur skeletons.
@countmein33
@countmein33 5 лет назад
@@st.joanna2120 That's not a bad thing. When people first started assembling displays of dinosaur bones, they used the actual dinosaur bones, but you have to drill them and wire them together, which is destructive to the actual dinosaur bones. They use replicas now to preserve the originals.
@EzraB123
@EzraB123 5 лет назад
Jews are too intelligent for this lifestyle lol.
@donnacaulfield9229
@donnacaulfield9229 5 лет назад
@@st.joanna2120 so what. Who cares what they're made of. It opens the minds and curiosity of many young minds.
@jesusislordsavior6343
@jesusislordsavior6343 5 лет назад
+zarasbazaar Is that a statement of objective fact or an expression of your personal feeling? Why do you consider his choice so beautiful? Are you a paleontologist yourself? Or are you one of those fanatics who uses evolutionary theory as a justification for denial of God's existence? Darwin himself did not opine heavily regarding God's existence------------not that he was in a better position to know than anyone else. Apparently his Hasidic background did not teach him much. The young man still seems to think that happiness is the object of this present life. Jesus, whom the Hasidic community ignores, calls our attention to the greater goal of life everlasting. (John 3:16) 'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.'
@pavementpounder7502
@pavementpounder7502 4 года назад
It's interesting how some of them sound like they're from Europe when they were born and bred in New York.
@camelnat
@camelnat 4 года назад
Well bc they speak Yiddish
@mr.w.146
@mr.w.146 4 года назад
Everyone from New York sound strange to me, but I'm from Tennessee so I sound just as strange to them. But some of them women I find very attractive!
@Turandot29
@Turandot29 4 года назад
Because their first primary language is something other than English.
@francesca7260
@francesca7260 4 года назад
@@mr.w.146 okey buddy we didn't need that input thanks though
@sarahramsey703
@sarahramsey703 4 года назад
It's the same with amish. They speak dutch majority of the time so when you hear them speak English it sounds like they are also from Europe. It's the fact they were taught a first language other than English.
@melindadouglas1673
@melindadouglas1673 4 года назад
Any religion taken to the extreme will sound very similar. They teach, the outside world is a dangerous place, don’t read that, don’t look at this. Fundamental Christianity is very similar.
@condescendingsmile9116
@condescendingsmile9116 4 года назад
yup. im jewish-atheist and these people are fucking terrible. they shield their children from teh outside world, dont work, are misogynistic af, backwards af
@rgsenerman
@rgsenerman 4 года назад
@@condescendingsmile9116 I'm the same as u. There are lots in my family that won't even talk to me cause I live my life differently than them. The keys words are "my life" and they choose not to understand that.
@condescendingsmile9116
@condescendingsmile9116 4 года назад
@@rgsenerman Yup. dont let anyone tell you how to live YOUR life. the sooner you take control of what you want, the better youll feel
@AuntieTrichome
@AuntieTrichome 4 года назад
condescendingsmile Religious scripture does that to people.
@faithdad1967
@faithdad1967 4 года назад
@@AuntieTrichome Your a Complete Idiot who Dosen't have a Legitimate Clue of what your talking about. Oh, and you let yourself be used by Satan as a Tampon. You ignore Actual Facts because you Can't handle The Truth.
@mercster
@mercster 4 года назад
While it may be rare, there's nothing wrong with a first kiss at 20 years old. Somehow people figure it out.
@samaraisnt
@samaraisnt 4 года назад
Yeah I thought that was silly/least important aspect of everything. Who cares when your first kiss is, people aren't instructed to kiss or anything, haha.
@mercster
@mercster 4 года назад
@Marcus Cato Yup I agree. Kids grow up way too fast and it causes all kinds of problems.
@Haddy26
@Haddy26 4 года назад
I think the point is that it's not your decision when you're first kiss is, it's the expectation the community puts on you to wait for marriage to have your first kiss. They're not shaming the age you have your first kiss, but rather the red tape the community puts around you and your own personal choices of what you do with your body and with whom.
@girlwhomustnotbenamed4139
@girlwhomustnotbenamed4139 4 года назад
@@Haddy26 Exactly. I was even older than that at my first kiss but it was bc no one I'd have wanted to kiss (and who would've wanted to kiss me) came along earlier. Acknowledging that I am an outlier doesn't mean it's a shame when a first kiss happens later in life. Most people with fairly normal psychosexual development will have kissed by their 20s, it's just a fact.
@Sarahjswim
@Sarahjswim 4 года назад
Girlwhomust notbenamed .
@Angels1168
@Angels1168 6 лет назад
*he went to a forbidden place* Me..a bar.. *a museum*
@Angels1168
@Angels1168 6 лет назад
Tommy Wiseau hahaha..
@claudermiller
@claudermiller 6 лет назад
I thought it was gonna be a gay bar. He looks kinda nellie to me.
@Angels1168
@Angels1168 6 лет назад
claudermiller lol..I figured it has something to do with a bar..too.
@Onserio.
@Onserio. 6 лет назад
Lmao thought the same thing
@s.a.8548
@s.a.8548 6 лет назад
Thinking man Ok? What does that have to do with Jews and them not going to museums??
@LynnCooks
@LynnCooks 5 лет назад
Interesting. It's like the Jewish version of the Amish.
@vinskilindqvist4554
@vinskilindqvist4554 5 лет назад
But the Amish have RUMSPRINGA!!
@piotrstrukiel3479
@piotrstrukiel3479 4 года назад
@@vinskilindqvist4554 except Amish people have some process. That makes young people leave Amish people and go see the modern life for some time. And then they decide if they want to go back...
@mrufino1
@mrufino1 4 года назад
Piotr Strukiel right, that’s rumspringa
@PennilessPolitics
@PennilessPolitics 4 года назад
It's a 19th century defence of loving God in the way you are given to bless God. The Welch, The Amish & Mennonites, Mormons and חסידות Jewish people smack dab in the middle of a most diverse metropolis. Include that small island off the coast of India. In America all but the Golden Calf arm of the Christian Caliphate seek to legislate other's religious behavior. Acting upon this impluse is explicitly UNLAWFUL Most Americans take pride in the quaintness of some of our countrymen's traditions. Yes and for the TrumpOgarch Christians there is the Christmas Shopping on 5th Ave. You won't find Chasidim at the Prayer Breakfast in Fayetteville NC. You will find folks who are equally steeped in ancient theologic traditions. They feel as safe together in the hollers and gaps as the Chasidic Jews in the Subways of NYC. A great media product of the last century is Readers Digest. May I introduce such a plan for campain reform? $18.00 a month subscription for DYI Political Campaigns at PennilessPolitics.com I only paid 99¢ for the first edition! I'm just say'n ™® @votusus
@leahjordan6002
@leahjordan6002 4 года назад
Forever Family Fun ...exactly!!! And that of polygamist as well it’s all so confusing
@marleeeden9944
@marleeeden9944 4 года назад
It’s kind of beautiful that he snuck away and had his eyes open through a museum
@sissyrayself7508
@sissyrayself7508 4 года назад
Glad you said "snuck away" & not "sneaked" sneaked isn't a word.
@hawkmithra9879
@hawkmithra9879 3 года назад
@@sissyrayself7508 sneaked when sneaking in sneakers lol.
@Pomni740
@Pomni740 3 года назад
@@sissyrayself7508 Snuck isn't a word sneaked is.
@barbossa8142
@barbossa8142 3 года назад
Sam (the one who went to the museum) graduating with a degree in bio chemistry is absolutely amazing. His thirst for knowledge never stopped.
@janecoe9407
@janecoe9407 Год назад
HE IS HANDSOME TOO.
@Bittzen
@Bittzen Год назад
Wow, someone is getting a degree. That means they have an unstoppable thirst for knowledge. What pity party bs. Everyone gets a degree, and it says nothing about a thirst for knowledge and especially doesn't imply anything about an unstoppable thirst for it.
@amuzzing67
@amuzzing67 6 лет назад
So you cover your hair...with hair? 🤔
@pinklady7184
@pinklady7184 6 лет назад
It makes no sense.
@anonymousanonymous-qx7mv
@anonymousanonymous-qx7mv 6 лет назад
@ not quite...most humans respond from a place called " emotions"/ feelings...and religion is based on a set of rules that does not necessarily respond to "what feels right."..but WHAT IS RIGHT.
@watchgoose
@watchgoose 6 лет назад
there is a big difference between religion and FAITH.
@watchgoose
@watchgoose 6 лет назад
LUMYAI just because someone read the Bible doesn't mean they believed it and committed to Christ.
@andrewpillion7729
@andrewpillion7729 6 лет назад
lumyai9 Amen.
@ajisenramen888
@ajisenramen888 5 лет назад
Gymnasium is also a forbidden word for me
@timwilkinson2797
@timwilkinson2797 5 лет назад
Mines " Salad " Nasty word - Mines Beef Beer n Birds ! lol
@richardallan455
@richardallan455 5 лет назад
@@timwilkinson2797 PORK .LIQUOR and freedom
@haleypierce6635
@haleypierce6635 5 лет назад
@@richardallan455 the second amendment too
@SusseBo
@SusseBo 5 лет назад
The same word is used in Europe for high school.
@elleseller3348
@elleseller3348 5 лет назад
@@masoncrowell1452 What do they do for jobs with no/ limited post secondary education? and how do they get money to raise 10 kids? ans have a decent lifestyle? Afford living in NYC?
@cindydo8781
@cindydo8781 5 лет назад
I didn't experience my first kiss/date until I was 28 and I didn't lose my virginity until 34 after i married. I'm not even Jewish. I just knew I wanted to wait until marriage since i was 13 years of age. I was born and raised in Manhattan and moved to Florida at the age age of 12. Been told i should model since my teens but chose a modest normal life. It was a choice for me to go against the norm and I love that i did so and waited.
@caireoriwa3249
@caireoriwa3249 5 лет назад
And women are told that whoring themselves out is "Progressive"; that giving up traditional roles and values is "Progressive"; that giving up their own femininity is somehow empowering, as if women should be striving for power instead of becoming good wives and mothers; that giving up your spiritual and religious life for material and power is "Progressive". If this is "progress", then I don't want that "progress"; this isn't progress and growth, this is regression and decline. Just cause it's not traditional doesn't mean it's progressive, for tradition is not the opposite of progress, tradition is the foundation of progress. If only our regressive society had progressed enough with good women like you, we wouldn't be as degenerate and corrupt today. Women like you in our day and age, are like the lilly in the swamp - a glimer of beauty and hope in a sea of filth and despair. It is women like you who will bring real respect and value to women in society; it is only women like you who I respect and admire; that is, a real daughter, a real wife, a real mother - a real woman.
@OOoKarmaoOO
@OOoKarmaoOO 5 лет назад
@@caireoriwa3249 Blah blah blah men been the first "whores" and still are the worse. She does whatever she wants whether she wants to wait till marriage or not is none of your business,your validation isn't relevant. Mind your business.
@englishlanguagewithnina5965
@englishlanguagewithnina5965 5 лет назад
@@caireoriwa3249 That is bullshit. I too waited to have sex until a much older age but that doesn't make me a better woman than anyone. Women are figuring out their sexuality in a culture that has repressed it and continues to do so. In absence of a families and societies where we can talk about it without persecution, and being called "whores" (as you so disgustingly put it) the pendulum of what is considered good and bad will just keep swinging from one extreme to the other. It is bullshit. Not all women want to be wives and Mothers and that is good. Just stop.
@@OOoKarmaoOO Right? As if women were treated so well by society when they were all conforming to puritanical sex rules? They were still being raped, cheated on, left out of decision making - and Black women and women of color were always treated like beasts of burden. People kill me with their respectability politics. Women figure out what you want. It is no one's business.
You do realize that this video wasn't about you or your sex life, right?
@mrlearningscholar4078
@mrlearningscholar4078 4 года назад
The one who went to the museum is so cute.
@stephaniem9561
@stephaniem9561 4 года назад
Trent Kulik He’s very handsome.
@grytlappar
@grytlappar 4 года назад
He must have been the calendar boy in that neighborhood because I sure have never seen a hasid that cute. Not even by a mile.
@Emy53
@Emy53 3 года назад
Lol, that's why he was being saved inside his circle, to protect him from predators in the rest of the world.
@Eiramilah
@Eiramilah 7 лет назад
The rabbi might mean well, but he's assuming that no gentile families are close knit and that all gentile kids are rude to their parents. He's telling young people that they'll never find the positive things outside that are found in their communities, and that is not true. I was taught NEVER to interrupt when my parents were talking and, trust me, there was no foul language either!
@yaakovmark614
@yaakovmark614 6 лет назад
I didnt hear him make any assumption about anyone. However, it takes a community to raise a child. Public Schools dont provide a great community to raise a child.
@cobra5359
@cobra5359 6 лет назад
Me and my wife always pay attention to our son if he has something to say. We stop in our tracks to listen to our son. Thats our job as parents. We treat our very young child as an adult since birth. We don't teach him to be silent among talking adults. His mind is developing and with that comes a lot of speech and questions. I'm not going to teach my son to be mute when adults are talking or tell him too. Children are not inferior to adults but the the opposite, they are superior and the future. Screw all religions
@og_ripvanwinkle
@og_ripvanwinkle 6 лет назад
But they sure like us all to send them there
@yaakovmark614
@yaakovmark614 6 лет назад
The Torah speaks volumes about Righteous Gentiles. However, when we look at modern liberal society, we see very few immutable ethical values, and so often gentiles are spoken about in a bad way from that perspective. If you are a righteous gentile, then may Gd Bless You and create many many more.
@baberina1
@baberina1 6 лет назад
cause it's called "brainwashing" that how they survive.
@confusedwhale
@confusedwhale 7 лет назад
America in the 1950s? Hahahaha No, in your imagination maybe, but this isn't even what TV 1950s was like, and that was hella more cookie cutter bullshit.
@victorchen5663
@victorchen5663 5 лет назад
DINOSAURS. Who knew Dinosaurs were the key to liberation
@latoyajoslyn8116
@latoyajoslyn8116 4 года назад
The amish have rumspringa. A tradition that gives young people a chance to explore the outside world.
@Dulcimertunes
@Dulcimertunes 4 года назад
Not all Amish
@jellyrun1
@jellyrun1 4 года назад
jump around - in literal translation- from German !
@christinetaylor70
@christinetaylor70 3 года назад
Yoiung men
@elavke5441
@elavke5441 3 года назад
@@christinetaylor70 I thought women participated as well
@robertdimarzio4490
@robertdimarzio4490 3 года назад
@@christinetaylor70 Wrong. Women take part in it too.
@SarcasmForDummies
@SarcasmForDummies 5 лет назад
Intentionally denying knowledge from people is just another method of imprisonment and control.
@nunyabiznez6381
@nunyabiznez6381 5 лет назад
True But, their isolation results in their having knowledge we could never possibly acquire. I am not a religionist but I can understand why a person would seek out absolute knowledge in a very narrow field, such as becoming an expert in one book.
@mharbyumali7756
@mharbyumali7756 4 года назад
Obtain knowledge far apart to the religion is another subject.but obtain knowledge way to dstroy the secread law of religion is not important.the matter were talking is matter of religion..not outside world matter.then so we need to follow the law of religion to be a good cetizen in the community or in the world first.before we obtain knowledge that is excluded from the law of religion..if we christian or gentile do not solemly follow our law of religion then it's up to us.other sect solemly follow their tradistion then it's good because that's their religion.then if in hour religion we are allowed to commit sex to other men and women if it's good to our religion then go ahead.if we think we are do preserve the law of our religion to do that then keep to do it habitualy.
@mharbyumali7756
@mharbyumali7756 4 года назад
Jews are jews not gentile or christian having no respect their religions law.
@mariarosacorrales1899
@mariarosacorrales1899 3 года назад
like in any religion.
@Amhlair
@Amhlair 3 года назад
@@mariarosacorrales1899 - B.S.
@src3360
@src3360 5 лет назад
Here’s a forbidden word... EXERCISE Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with a martini 🍸
@michaelalguire419
@michaelalguire419 4 года назад
Ridiculous. How can something that is so good be so bad ?
@lyndim100
@lyndim100 4 года назад
SRC , you too?
@src3360
@src3360 4 года назад
Don K Devils leaves!!!!!! I will forever refer to 🥗 as that 🤣🤣
@src3360
@src3360 4 года назад
Kathrin Kleinknecht Perhaps but it doesn’t taste nearly as good 💦
@louise-yo7kz
@louise-yo7kz 4 года назад
👉🏾😂😂@SRC
@barbgruber
@barbgruber 5 лет назад
Values of the 1950’s? More like the 1750’s
@nasdaqua
@nasdaqua 4 года назад
that's the idea..
@nasdaqua
@nasdaqua 4 года назад
@William Scott BS= Bernie Sanders....lol
@sureyyaekinci4630
@sureyyaekinci4630 4 года назад
B G it's their culture . Let them be
@marmadukescarlet7791
@marmadukescarlet7791 4 года назад
Sureyya EkincI the children don’t have a choice.
@robertgibson6687
@robertgibson6687 4 года назад
@@marmadukescarlet7791 Do children ever really have a choice? Once you're old enough to walk away, the only thing that can stop you is fear. I, however, doubt that Amish or Hasidic people are suffering greatly being "isolated" from the "outside". Not like the women who flee FLDS, Watchtower, or Islamic regimes like Iran or Saudi Arabia.
@theresabajorek
@theresabajorek 4 года назад
Whether her family is proud of her or not, I hope she is proud of her own hard work and dedication. They all should be. I can’t imagine how hard it was to leave and want something so different from what you’re raised to want, and I’m glad this segment showed all sides of the life. Very informative and those four adults are very brave and ambitious.
@amyfisher6380
@amyfisher6380 4 года назад
Theresa Bajorek This is probably the only normal comment here.
@supreme5580
@supreme5580 2 года назад
The process of leaving that world is literally like transitioning to another planet you never knew existed...
@HelenaRG71
@HelenaRG71 5 лет назад
Religion fears 2 things: free thoughts and free women.
@nimaakhtarkhavari8766
@nimaakhtarkhavari8766 5 лет назад
Well, l invite you then to do your own research about The Bahá'i Faith, you might get surprised. By the way, Bahai.org is a good place to start with. Cheers!
@goldenlionness7317
@goldenlionness7317 4 года назад
AGREED!!
@ciannacoleman5125
@ciannacoleman5125 4 года назад
Actually Christianity is based on free will and the concept of all humans being equal, and it is the fulfillment of Judaism. The Talmud is a collection of traditions started after the captivity that added “clarification” to the Torah, they were trying so hard to obey the Law that they went majorly overboard and missed the point, Jesus denounced many of these strict traditions.
@tnasburypl
@tnasburypl 4 года назад
True. As if God wants that?
@tiffanifarrington4039
@tiffanifarrington4039 4 года назад
HelenaRG71 And you fear letting people believe whatever they want to believe so long as it’s exactly what you believe in
@summerrr1
@summerrr1 6 лет назад
I used to run for a running club. Every week a Hasidic girl would turn up and run in her dress. She was good. Her parents would come and support her, which I thought was so great given that it would be frowned upon in their community.
@gregglass4796
@gregglass4796 6 лет назад
summerrr1 ew
@lulolancy
@lulolancy 5 лет назад
I see lots of Hasidic Women power walking over the Williamsburg Bridge.
@anonymousanonymous-qx7mv 5 лет назад
@@slappywhite6137 really...thats why you are a bogited racist.
@@gregglass4796 does it bother you how someone exercises? If yes, why?
@@slappywhite6137 bigoted
@impartialted4905
@impartialted4905 5 лет назад
This is how sexual abuse remains hidden
@terryjp3050
@terryjp3050 5 лет назад
i guess you might know
@ezrielgelbfish
@ezrielgelbfish 5 лет назад
Impartial Ted so true
@nonamemcgillicutty9585
@nonamemcgillicutty9585 5 лет назад
@@terryjp3050 not only true, but statistical fact
@YouhavetoBelieve3347
@YouhavetoBelieve3347 4 года назад
Daniel Olortegui CHRISTIANS/ JEWS DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD AS MUSLIMS, ALLAH IS SATAN. I’ve read the Qu’ran & it’s a highly vague & shallow version of the Bible full of statements & just telling people what to do in these tiny verses for each surah. It literally sounds like a coaching book😂 “”Say this to People of the Scripture”” or “”Say this to disbelievers”” or your gonna burn on the Last day !”. The Quran doesn’t even tell u a linear storyline in chronological order like it does in the Bible of how man came to be, our original sin that lead to the fall of man kind, Christ coming to pay that price for sin which is death so we can be in heaven again with YAHWEH THE TRUE NAME REVEALED BY GOD TO MOSES. Allah has 99 Names in Islam, but guess who also has many many names, Satan, the Old Serpert !! In The Bible God only has ONE NAME & ONE NAME ALONE TO BE REMEMBERED BY THROUGHOUT ALL THE AGES. Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, **I Am That I Am**: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: ****this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations****. Notice how God didn’t say God of Ishmael? Because Ishmael was from the seed of a prostitute which God did not want Abraham to have that’s why he told him to have another child named Isaac who Christ would descend from not Muhammad !! Hmmmmm. This is another of many reasons why this book wasn’t written by the same True God. WHERE IS THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IN THE QURAN? NOWHERE ! IF THE QURAN CAME FROM THE TRUE GOD U THINK HE’D JUST FORGET HIS MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENTS? When the Quran talks about the prophets it literally only gives them like one, two sentence n jumps all over the place like the author doesn’t kno how to tell a story!!😂 it’s sooo vague. basically sum repetitive bs like “Allah is most merciful” WE HAVE ENTIRE BOOKS WRITTEN BY THE PROPHETS U CLAIM TO FOLLOW WHICH GIVES US A COMPLETE STORY UNLIKE MUSLIMS. THERES A REASON WHY THE TORAH & GOSPEL ARE ONE BOOK BEING THE HOLY BIBLE. ITS BECAUSE THEY GO HAND IN HAND & TELL THE SAME STORY & PROPHECIES IN THE TORAH WHICH R FULFILLED IN THE GOSPEL BY JESUS CHRIST. The Quran fits nowhere in here. It contradicts the the 2 Holy Books before it confirming each other proving itself to be a counterfeit Holy Book and not the true religion Compare Muhammad’s last words compared to Christ. Muhammad literally cursed Jews & Christians on his deathbed in the Hadith while Christ forgave those who beat,ripped to shreds by Roman whips, mocked, & nailed to cross him to the cross. He said “ Father !! Forgive them.. for they know not what they do !” ISLAM LITERALLY SPREAD BY THE SWORD AND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BIGGEST AND LONGEST SLAVE TRADE IN HISTORY THAT LASTED 1400 YEARS . The reason u guys are muslim is because ur country was conquered n was forced to convert to Islam or pay the jizayah !! Which was “protection tax” or else the Muslims wud cut ur head off. Surah 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled” Surah 9:5 “And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful” ^ peaceful God u got there guys😂 ISIS & all terrorist follow the Quran better then anybody in the western world. They’re doing exactly what Muhammad did in his time. BUT WHAT DID CHRIST SAY? Matthew 5:43- 46 43 “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? CHRISTIANS WERE PERSECUTED FOR OVER 300 YEARS N NEVER ROSE THE SWORD LIKE MUHAMMAD, HIS FOLLOWERS & THE OTTOMAN CALIPHATE THAT CAME OUT IF IT OR FORCED CONVERSIONS. I’ve read the Quran brother now it’s time for u to read The Bible ! Christ said no one comes to the Father except by through him ! He said he is the Alpha & the Omega, the First & The Last, what began with me shall end with me !!
@gracebrown9398
@gracebrown9398 4 года назад
Thats so true
@lindaskidmore9507
@lindaskidmore9507 3 года назад
It just proves that growing up is not just a process of learning but also a process of unlearning . If you don't question why you will never realize your own potential and find true happiness.
@trishayamada807
@trishayamada807 6 лет назад
Don’t question, that’s how you know it’s a cult.
@rockie6890
@rockie6890 5 лет назад
Or, any religion which controls the way you think with words like hell, excommunication etc. etc. none of which have anything to do with God.
@hanalane6865
@hanalane6865 5 лет назад
@@rockie6890 Christianity is the biggest cult lmao
@yd945
@yd945 5 лет назад
@MissDroplette STFU I'm a Hasidic jew
@gacomics5951
@gacomics5951 5 лет назад
Laugh all you want but their children grow up far more intelligent and family oriented then any of us. That's why they run the world.
@beverlybalius9303
@beverlybalius9303 5 лет назад
It's not a Cult if they are free to make a choice.
@duantorruellas716
@duantorruellas716 5 лет назад
I lived on south 9thst in Williamsburg for years , and I can tell you charity is big in this chasidic community. I take nightly walks very late at night when everyone is a sleep and being an artist I do my best thinking this way. You will always find little boxes outside the houses with all kinds of food . Bread , cheese , pastries. This is left there for charity. Faith , hope , and charity. SAY WHAT YOU WANT , BUT TRY FINDING A PASTRAMI SANDWICH ON PARK AVE AT 3AM. I love these people.
@allme2547
@allme2547 5 лет назад
Someone else posted a comment about how "not questioning" is characteristic of a cult. I'd like to further that and say that anyone who never questions their own actions/decisions/mentalities is a cult unto themselves. I'm uneasy around ppl who use phrases like "no regrets"
@lswilcoxon
@lswilcoxon 5 лет назад
Absolutely!
@candyjohnson3302
@candyjohnson3302 4 года назад
Uneasy about people who have no regrets? Maybe people who feel that way DID examine their decisions/actions and came to the same conclusion, with no regrets.
@tslilbearshoppe9870
@tslilbearshoppe9870 4 года назад
All Me life is for learning and mistakes will be made. What good are regrets?
@Joyceeee_94
@Joyceeee_94 4 года назад
All Me It’s not because you don’t have regrets that you won’t question yourself and/or your future actions/decisions
@andressahoese7735
@andressahoese7735 4 года назад
Everything extreme is bad. I am sure the family values taught in the community are admirable but if they come with a high price i.e. giving up education, then is questionable
@TacShooter
@TacShooter 4 года назад
This is not extreme. The Dead Sea Scrolls community was extreme.
@TacShooter
@TacShooter 3 года назад
@Joe Hoe No, Sir. Torah-Observant Judaism is an over 2,000 year old world religion. It had adherents from all over, something which made the Roman Empire jealous.
@استاذدانيال
@استاذدانيال 3 года назад
"Everything extreme is bad." Is this written in stone somewhere ? Is it in the Bible or Talmud ? Is it even true ? Barry Goldwater famously said, "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice!" Is there something l wrong about an "extreme" love of classical music that drives a musician to achieve their best, or drives a philanthropist to support orchestras all over the country ? I think I'll reject your statement that "Everything [EVERYTHING] extreme is bad", but will keep my eye out for "Extreme" things and evaluate them as they come up.
@TacShooter
@TacShooter 3 года назад
@Joe Hoe You are a moron. It isn't religion driving IDF DEFENSIVE operations in the so-called "occupied territories". (Israel pulled out of Gush Katif in 2005, but you don't care to learn about anything "positive" Israel does.) Bottom line: you're just another racist not making an effort to understand the situation.
@jesusislordsavior6343
@jesusislordsavior6343 3 года назад
Andressa Hoese You seem to equate 'education' with public education, or secular education as offered by accredited institutions. There are MANY kinds of education besides that. But no matter: I am NOT AT ALL in sympathy with Hasidic Judaism, because it denies the fact that JESUS (Yeshua) is their rightful Messiah. They have not understood their own Scriptures properly. 'Anything extreme is bad.' That in itself is an extreme statement, don't you find? It is certainly is too categorical to be of consistent practical value in a complex world beset by urgent problems. This precept is far more nuanced: (Ecclesiastes 7:18) 'It is good that you grasp one thing and also not let go of the other, for the one who fears God comes forth with both of them.'
@c.f.patterson8144
@c.f.patterson8144 6 лет назад
For YEARS, I worked in an OB/GYN Office on the upper East side with a GREAT population of Hasidic patients and saw MANY STD cases. We were NEVER allowed to tell these women the truth about the true nature of the infections, but were instructed to tell them that they had "yeast infections". To the community, a yeast infection was normal and therefore we would treat the patient and her husband with the proper medication to treat the "yeast" infection!!
@lizabethgussman331
@lizabethgussman331 6 лет назад
Are you serious? A yeast infection? Grow up, people.
@juliagulia5823
@juliagulia5823 6 лет назад
C. F. Patterson Wow, R you serious?!
@MimiSteel
@MimiSteel 6 лет назад
What
@americanIDOLfan11111
@americanIDOLfan11111 6 лет назад
JW McCabe.... it’s HIPAA, not HIPPA
@AMcG-hf6yx
@AMcG-hf6yx 6 лет назад
I believe it...
@Bak_Fu_Fang
@Bak_Fu_Fang 5 лет назад
1950s the Rabbi says? Try American culture back in the 1750s.
@olympia5758
@olympia5758 5 лет назад
The US wasn't even a country in the 1750's, it was British but whatever....
@daveconrad6562
@daveconrad6562 5 лет назад
Jewish sabbateans killed the Puritan spirit, I think
@marvinpollack9571
@marvinpollack9571 5 лет назад
@@daveconrad6562 i think not
@vivians9392
@vivians9392 5 лет назад
@@olympia5758 But, we were on American soil, living free from Britain, as American citizens with religious freedoms. The British controlled us as colonies only for the MONEY(taxation, tariffs). They cared less about our religious freedom; they controlled England by having only one government church, the Church of England.
@T0424-g7x
@T0424-g7x 5 лет назад
It was pretty accurate, the core values of society were very different in the 1950’s of America. Also, the Declaration of Independence was in 1776... 1750 would have seen Monarchal viewpoints and cultural influences.
@mikevega7740
@mikevega7740 5 лет назад
Question everything. Be a freethinker
@roddo1955
@roddo1955 5 лет назад
At your own peril
@mikevega7740
@mikevega7740 5 лет назад
@@roddo1955 I believe in second amendment too
@bettyimages4788
@bettyimages4788 5 лет назад
boo
@candyjohnson3302
@candyjohnson3302 5 лет назад
Mike Vega you sound like a nut
@candyjohnson3302
@candyjohnson3302 5 лет назад
Southeastern777 you sound like one of the uneducated trumpturds. Sad.
@jpusar
@jpusar 4 года назад
I grew up religious (not even Hasidic) and there's definitely elements of guilt that are used to keep those 'in the fold'. I came to be religious during middle school after anti-semitic bullshit in public school. I think what kept me away from truly going all-in on religion was my passion for science. I was a science kid long before I was religious (so far as getting a perfect science score on my ACT...let's ignore the rest lol) despite the fact that my school barely had secular education. I was fascinated by how the world works and the potential for space exploration. I had to self-teach myself the basics of algebra and geometry to get through college...and when studying the GRE for my MBA I realized that I didn't even cover all of that myself. Secular studies are considered unimportant and secondary to rabbinical teachings of Gemara, Midrash, and Rashi, books that study biblical interpretations and archaic law precedents that have not applied to modern society in hundreds of years...some perhaps thousands. Even more than that...I was never fully accepted within Jewish circles. There's a lot of division beyond the type of religiousness you are, including your ethnic background (Ashkenazi or Sephardi) or your immigrant one (Bukharians, Syrians, Iranians, etc). Being a Hispanic Jew it's a complicated topic that I never had an answer on. That and being non-religious in the past meant I could never really fit in, so I never grew too comfortable with the lifestyle and wasn't hard to be a free thinker. I can certainly see though that for many there's a lot of comfort in staying inside. You don't want to receive criticism from your friends and family. Or threats from your own parents. Judaism is a very hard religion to practice secularly, and with so many holidays, traditions, time for learning archaic laws, and hours of daily prayers, it's really easy for all those rituals to build a level of consistency and comfort...almost making life autonomous. That level of routine makes every day run like autopilot.
@juanantonio3487
@juanantonio3487 2 года назад
If science keeps you away from loving God, you are retarded in every possible religion, I hope is not the case. Do you know how to speak in Ladino (sephardic castilian/spanish)?
@Bittzen
@Bittzen Год назад
You're presuming science contradicts Judaism. The Vilna Gaon says otherwise, and very many sects of Orthodox Judaism encourage secular studies and science because it can help us better understand Torah. Neuroscience, economics, archeology, etc. They all reinforce Tanach and Talmudic teachings. I was atheist, then I became Jewish. I won't make any claims about myself compared to you, but I'm more analytical and scholarly than most. One can look at the habit-building and routines of Judaism as a positive, as I did, coming from my meta-analysis on different neuroscience research.
@ike3798
@ike3798 Год назад
modern orthodoxy is the place for you
@DanielBrooksJr
@DanielBrooksJr 10 лет назад
Gymnasium comes from the Greek word gymnós, meaning naked. Athletes exercised and played games in the nude. It was related to debauchery and the bacchanalia.
@peanutbutterchocolatecakew2682
Daniel Brooks boy, I guess dodge ball would really have hurt back then. 🎯😬😲
@elirien4264
@elirien4264 7 лет назад
Daniel Brooks I think, if I recall correctly, it is also German for "school". But in the ancient Greek gymnasium, I think the debauchery was in the bath house. lol
@michellecollins290
@michellecollins290 5 лет назад
Just like nowadays? Damn I’m missing out then when I go. Maybe it’s only for the body beautifuls?
@ritagaston1556
@ritagaston1556 5 лет назад
Big DARK SIDE hidden. All the sexul abuse, crime, alcoholism etc. in short every thing in secular life is there too. acted as though they are above it.
@siriusalien2977
@siriusalien2977 5 лет назад
The wife and child beatings are awful
@magicworld3242
@magicworld3242 5 лет назад
True. A lot of them are also drug addicts.
@lovejoy7065
@lovejoy7065 5 лет назад
@@magicworld3242 Am not at all surprised at that. A repressed skewed extremist world.
@sterling1386
@sterling1386 5 лет назад
@rose rose The Self Chosenites. I grew up in a Jew neighborhood. Supremacists.
@jaydenfrost2875
@jaydenfrost2875 5 лет назад
@supernumery armenoid race. Zohar Toldoth Noah 63b when the real messiah comes each Jew will have 2800 slaves
@jasonvoorhees895
@jasonvoorhees895 5 лет назад
"The secular world would love to have that." So nobody else came from a good family? See, that's a dangerous/stupid teaching. "Nobody outside our circle has a good life."
@jasonvoorhees895
@jasonvoorhees895 5 лет назад
@marco conti But you're right though. Freddy, Michael and I ....we were ALL latch key kids lol
@virginiawilliams3216
@virginiawilliams3216 5 лет назад
Well????
@tslilbearshoppe9870
@tslilbearshoppe9870 5 лет назад
he didn't say that he said anyone would want that life. I don't agree...I would not want to wear a wig ...they are itchy and hot, I wouldn't only want to hang around other women all the time men are interesting too, and I wouldn't want to wear wool and long sleeves in the summer nor would i want 10 kids. Soooooo he's wrong.
@Agiantpansy
@Agiantpansy 4 года назад
@@tslilbearshoppe9870 The wig thing seems like total BS cheating. It's like your God tells you not to eat bacon, but you think if you eat fake bacon your ok. Seems like legalistic skirting of the intent.
@tslilbearshoppe9870
@tslilbearshoppe9870 4 года назад
@@Agiantpansy most religious people are living in bondage. I follow Jesus Christ and the word of God ...not an institution, not a religion and he just preaches love, giving, caring, peace and love and salvation. That's good enough for me. I don't need to rock at a wall, chant, worry bout stepping on ants, or tree worship, dressing a certain way, eating a certain thing or beat myself up for my actions...I am free. Thank you Jesus!
@SimirJohnson
@SimirJohnson 4 года назад
I dont reminder anything from the 1950s being like that. Besides, how would he even know??
@homersimpin664
@homersimpin664 2 года назад
It's called books
@LQOTW
@LQOTW 7 лет назад
What an interesting video. Thank you for sharing it.
@cyl742
@cyl742 5 лет назад
The talk about modesty and women covering their hair reminded me of Muslim and Amish discussions I've seen on other shows.
@ojitosrodriguez114
@ojitosrodriguez114 5 лет назад
That's because most people have a concept of modesty, unlike the average, mainstream, secular American commoner.
@rockie6890
@rockie6890 5 лет назад
@@ojitosrodriguez114 "unlike the average, mainstream, secular American commoner." Have you been living with your head in the sand all your life?
@daveconrad6562
Americans are actually pretty prude overall
@Dancetilldeathdousapart
@Dancetilldeathdousapart 5 лет назад
muslim is better than this
@ronnysterling7694
@ronnysterling7694 5 лет назад
CJ all the same
@garye4145
@garye4145 3 года назад
For most people we have an inherent wanting to learn, to see, to feel and to make choices. This is what makes us human. Some that were raised in the Hasidic community will want to experience the outside world and others will just be content to be where they are. I have no problem with either as long as they are happy.
@sappermade6012
@sappermade6012 3 года назад
Hey these peeps want to be old school thank God we still have cultures like this. I’m Roman Catholic but I’ve always respected my Jewish brothers! Hard workers, great business people, excellent food, family values! I dig it
@bipolatelly9806
@bipolatelly9806 6 лет назад
"Never watched TV" ? Smart, then....
@VickiTakacs.
@VickiTakacs. 5 лет назад
They control and own the tv stations.
@sterling1386
@sterling1386 5 лет назад
Brainwashed from birth. They get all the propaganda at home and from Rabbis. It's a cult.
@emmanualgross5504
@emmanualgross5504 5 лет назад
Trust me that many of them watch TV and movies
@Annie263TX
@Annie263TX 5 лет назад
What??? When on God's green earth has TELEVISION ever set an example of how intelligent a person is?
@milakletsky1510
@milakletsky1510 5 лет назад
I know at least 100 very VERY intelligent and high positioned people who never watch TV even more- they have none in the homes. AND they are not religious at all. But should you talk to them hardly many of those TV watchers could survive more than 1 minute - due to the difference in the intellect and ability to concentrate. After my family also had thrown TV out of the house - our lives have changed significantly. So, TV (especially today) cannot serve as a measurement of the human development.
@richardlew3667
@richardlew3667 7 лет назад
I will always respect cultural and religious groups, but I have zero respect for any society that leeches off government welfare without giving back to the community
@onlyineretz8781
@onlyineretz8781 6 лет назад
FYI this community are one of the biggest taxpayers in NY. Theres a much larger percentage of successful millionaires in this community than you think.
@GiaHeatherette
@GiaHeatherette 6 лет назад
You sound racist and ignorant. Ppl look at Jewish ppl the same way they look at us black ppl. Stereotypes full of ignorance
@sonicaudio777
@sonicaudio777 6 лет назад
Richard Lew what are you talking about
@_andallthatjass
@_andallthatjass 6 лет назад
Where’s the lie? There is a big issue in NY about some not all but some receiving illegal welfare and public assistance meanwhile they’re very wealthy
@wifturtle
@wifturtle 6 лет назад
Maybe the welfare fraud cases of the past year in Lakewood, NJ.
@thisismej8665
@thisismej8665 5 лет назад
I am a secular jew, and I certainly was brought up in a loving home...
@LittleKitty22
@LittleKitty22 5 лет назад
And contrary to that, I've witnessed some real indifference from parents towards their children in ultra orthodox/Hassidic households! It was shocking - no interaction between parents and children, no time together, no love, nothing! I consider that child abuse!
@politischunkorrekt2625
@politischunkorrekt2625 4 года назад
Let them talk...they Think they know it all
@katiesweeney98
@katiesweeney98 4 года назад
I’m a Jew to I live in france I am reform Jew ( like my mum) my dads family is orthodox, and me too, I’ve been raised in a household of love ( I think!!)
@JC-yo5tx
@JC-yo5tx 4 года назад
Little Kitty Those parents were themselves raised in a similar environment while prevented from interacting with wider society. Emotionally, they do not know better. It’s a generational cycle you see at times outside of religion as well.
@PinkHawk191
@PinkHawk191 4 года назад
I am a Reform Jew. I was also raised in a loving home. I still go to shul on Friday nights and celebrate the Jewish holidays.
@kathleenklein4231
@kathleenklein4231 3 года назад
Even though I am a Reform Jew, this reminds me of my Evangelical Christian sister-in-law who sent her children to "unlearn" about dinosaurs.
@messianic_scam
@messianic_scam 3 года назад
reform Jew!? what that suppose to be?! liberal lgbt?! or frankist messianic?!
@juanantonio3487
@juanantonio3487 2 года назад
Your sister-in-law is not christian, is just stupid.
@PinkHawk191
@PinkHawk191 2 года назад
@@messianic_scam It’s the liberal branch of Judaism. I to am a Reform Jew. We aren’t as strict with the laws. We believe in science. I do online Jewish educational classes with my Rabbinical staff on Zoom. I watch the livestream services on Facebook live. We are the biggest Jewish movement in North America.
@messianic_scam
@messianic_scam 2 года назад
@@PinkHawk191 there is no reformer judasim it's not Christianty that's make you messianic
@messianic_scam
@messianic_scam 2 года назад
@@PinkHawk191 of course your the biggest movement you're Messianic totally not jews
@larakaplan6191
@larakaplan6191 5 лет назад
This is no different from fundamentalists of ANY religion or even societies run by an ideology.
@laurab9867
@laurab9867 5 лет назад
Whatever. In the XXI century, this is extreme!
@daveconrad6562
Right, this is same as Mormon or Scientology, however, whose to say, who knows how to be happy? Wasn't tne original plan to be happy? Isn't that the point of living and civilization? If not, then wouldn't we be better off suffering in the wilderness?
@rachybaby72
@rachybaby72 5 лет назад
Bull$hit.
@dvo1060
@dvo1060 5 лет назад
No....not every religion forces you to marry someone you don’t love, or shuns you if you decide to leave the church, or that doesn’t allow TV, gymnasium and meuseums
@haroldsteinblatt2567
@haroldsteinblatt2567 5 лет назад
Good point. Many Hasidim have been known to slaughter other Jews who don’t follow their way of life, not to mention commit broad acts of terror against secular people of all faiths for being non-believers. Wait, that is absolutely not the case, and the ANY is pure bullshit, like any generalization.
@艾莲-i8z
@艾莲-i8z 6 лет назад
While some things they say are true about many Chasids... there's also a lot of misinformation in here... just remember they don't speak for all Chasids and their lifestyles. There are different kinds of Chasidic groups which follow different traditions, and traditions are different even just between families. Chasids in Brooklyn also tend to have a different lifestyle than those who don't live in a place that has so many Chasids. Chasids usually believe in science, too. I went to a lecture about science and religion by a Chasidic science professor. They are people in the modern world, just like most other people. Don't think that they are like the Amish or not interacting with most of the outside world.
@naftaliben-yehuda3972
@naftaliben-yehuda3972 4 года назад
You can study physics and still be observant jew
@OlafoWaffle
@OlafoWaffle 3 года назад
These are members of the ultra orthodox sect. Like any religious group that takes their faith literally they take it to the extreme.
@bearsagainstevil
@bearsagainstevil 3 года назад
From replays I've seen from this community they don't think you can . They think you just should study scripture, most of the men don't work they just study scripture the women work . To me that's pretty odd and unbalanced
@everythingisfine9988
@everythingisfine9988 3 года назад
But you can't study physics if you're in a cult
@JasonManners
@JasonManners 3 года назад
@@everythingisfine9988 you could, some people are in the science cult. They hide behind the word "science" for everything except for real science.
@malkah8832
@malkah8832 3 года назад
@@everythingisfine9988 I think what the original post is trying to say is that not all of Judaism is a cult. There are tons of observant (and even hasidic) Jews that value secular education, can believe in both Judaism and evolution, and have jobs in the "normal" world. There are communities that are cult-ish, but that's not an accurate representation of all observant Jews.
@firstylasty9417
@firstylasty9417 3 года назад
8:04 - I hate mentalities like this. Refusal to empathize, discouraging free thought, and imposing your beliefs onto others. This is how religion perpetuates itself.
@pjslae
@pjslae 4 года назад
its crazy to think i went though this process. i remember going to my first rave at 18 and being terrified to be seen. having dates via text on different sides of the street no physical contact. having to sneek out late at night to be able to hang out co ed crazy stuff
@AmaniEats
@AmaniEats 3 года назад
How has being able to hang out and do "co ed" stuff improved your life?
@helsinkimom1
@helsinkimom1 6 лет назад
The definition of a cult.
@jimevans4582
@jimevans4582 6 лет назад
Michele Lawrence All religions can be considered a cult. I can say the Roman Catholic Church is a breeding ground for child molesters. Don't judge other peoples beliefs unless u want urs judged.
@mssucks3462tommy
@mssucks3462tommy 6 лет назад
True, also 80 percent of us are non religious, like myself. I agree every religion has cultish qulities ,better to just away from crap like that But when people hear cult they this all sorts of bizzare things and that's not what's going on there These are normal hassidic family not nutty orthodox people who live in their own world and even they sometimes leave the community...I knew some who became totally non-religious
@jackalbark7593
@jackalbark7593 6 лет назад
Culture simple
@sanjayw9878
@sanjayw9878 5 лет назад
Lotta racism can come from those type of closed off groups
@aarondavid5866
@aarondavid5866 5 лет назад
and look what comes to them over and over
@btklm
@btklm 5 лет назад
Claudia r they had a problem with the spread of herpes from a few of the rabbis. Disgusting. Unsanitary, creepy, unnecessary, and wrong on all levels.
@hymatwat9412
@hymatwat9412 5 лет назад
Sanjay W it’s their life NOT yours
@sanjayw9878
@sanjayw9878 5 лет назад
@@hymatwat9412 so? Its a fact
@sanjayw9878
@sanjayw9878 5 лет назад
@Smileyrie James So why does the talmud allow child sex?
@johndifilippo
@johndifilippo Год назад
The Jews keep Jewing
@bulabulalove8093
@bulabulalove8093 5 лет назад
If everyone in that community went to college, they'd all be geniuses. Studying for 13 hours a day for 6 days straight is tough, but it's a skill that will get them amazing education
@Bulvan123
@Bulvan123 3 года назад
Its true. I went to a more modern religious Jewish school. In my class, 100% have bachelors degrees and 70% have Masters or Doctorates.
@janecoe9407
@janecoe9407 Год назад
i dunno how they make monney in that culture??? they said most women come out of hs amd get marred and have babies. IF THEY MARRY MEN NEAR THEOR OWN AGE,,, THAN HO DO THESE MEN SUPPORT THES WOMEN AND KIDS??
@atzonaftaniel4798
@atzonaftaniel4798 5 лет назад
8:10 We have those things too in the secular world. This rabbi has never lived a life in the secular world so where does his knowledge come from to judge.
@Nikki-ks6wi
@Nikki-ks6wi 4 года назад
To add context most are within the secular world by being able to explore unlike other followers that must stay close
@terrywilder9
@terrywilder9 2 года назад
Unwanted observation!
@atzonaftaniel4798
@atzonaftaniel4798 2 года назад
@@terrywilder9 dito
@emaanafridi984
@emaanafridi984 8 лет назад
This is an apartide just like in Israel!
@fullthrottleinthemojave1138
@fullthrottleinthemojave1138 7 лет назад
Israel has no apartheid. Islam? Now, THAT is true apartheid!
@AxelSituation
@AxelSituation 4 года назад
That rabbi is awful, his attitude is part of the problem.
@jekyljacobson
@jekyljacobson 4 года назад
Wrong. The OTD community's attitude is THE problem. Stop blaming religion for your faults and shortcomings. Those that 'leave the fold' are merely a bunch of angry, hateful and spiteful jerks. If lack of education is their issue, then why not just get an education? Yes, all is possible nowadays right in our own community, if you only care to inquire. But of course they'd rather be angry and spread unnecessary hatred. That's what floats their boat. Nothing else. If traditional Hassidic garb or lifestyle is what bothers them, Modern Orthodoxy is a viable solution. The rabbi is right on target in his message to these losers to stop hurting those that nurtured them (and still care about them -- believe it or not.) Why (seemingly) educated people give these dolts a forum is beyond me.
@serena1951
@serena1951 4 года назад
@@jekyljacobson no.
@jekyljacobson
@jekyljacobson 4 года назад
Serena Sethi You prove my point...
@TheCerealluvr
@TheCerealluvr 4 года назад
he's just as brainwashed as the rest
@socks7545
@socks7545 4 года назад
@@jekyljacobson condoning indoctrination sounds like it goes against the whole concept of education
@perceblue3976
@perceblue3976 6 лет назад
Don`t see much difference between these Hasidics and other religious sects like the Amish. The Amish also have their own Germanic type of language. Want to be foreigners in their own birth countries. Although crime rates and teenage delinquency are probably very low or even non-existent among these religious communities, it comes with a price of being more like a worker ant being totally subservient to their community and not independent free willed and free thinking persons in their own right, in-fact they become institutionalised, unable to cope in the real world.
@markcharleswashington2073
@markcharleswashington2073 5 лет назад
Just read their Talmud, then you’ll know.
@jaydenfrost2875
@arronnov just incest
@brucelevine6517
@brucelevine6517 5 лет назад
What is the " Real world"
@Lagolop
@Lagolop 5 лет назад
@Perce, I am Ashkenazi Jewish (but secular). Yiddish is sort of like the German that the Amish or Pensylvania Dutch (Daych) speak. Yiddish is based on Medieval High German more like Swiss or Austrian.
@jaydenfrost2875
@@Lagolop askenazi the worst king Bulan Caucasus mountains Turkic Mongoloid ring a bell?
@rb5959
@rb5959 5 лет назад
"Know you could be happy" -what a powerful response to the question of what he would say to any other Hasidic Jew that was curious about the world outside of the community.
@nwfamspijn-amen2448
@nwfamspijn-amen2448 3 года назад
...yes, the lie the world tells you...I don’t agree with extremes, but “being happy” is also a choice, unfortunately many pay sever penalties for “happiness”...their version of it. The world still continues to lure people into its idea of “happiness”. Just look at all the non Hasidic folk here in the comments...I’m sure their just abounding in pure happiness...everyday! Especially the ones who have the Rx kind.
@fratercontenduntocculta8161
@fratercontenduntocculta8161 5 лет назад
That wedding ceremony is about as cheerful as a funeral
@michaelgoldberg8325
@michaelgoldberg8325 4 года назад
Gunguy orthodox jewish weddings are actually the most hardcore things I’ve ever been to. That dancing afterwards is fucking crazy and there’s no end to the alcohol. It’s really fun
@johngallagher8775
@johngallagher8775 4 года назад
I disagree. They can have a lot of fun. Different, but there can be a lot of joy that is genuine and heartfelt.
@stevenm.2597
@stevenm.2597 4 года назад
You must have been asleep while watching the video. The music is always lively and uptempo. There are no drunks, no half dressed woman, no weird suggestive dance moves, like you see at other weddings.
@TacShooter
@TacShooter 4 года назад
Not at all. It is a very joyous occasion. The men are excited for the man; the women are excited for the woman; and the parents are excited for their children.
@njoolong
@njoolong 4 года назад
@@TacShooter but the couple aren't excited to be together. So sad
@debbiekern2841
@debbiekern2841 Год назад
Its sad to think they want to believe that people who live secular lives/other religions don't have beautiful homes and don't raise good, honest hard working children.
@Badgerbadger1
@Badgerbadger1 5 лет назад
3:28 I think that's a major part of the issue. These enclaves didn't truly take off until the post-Holocaust diaspora. There's a case to be made that the excessive strictness is a symptom of cultural trauma. Most people are reluctant to deal with their trauma, and that allows it to fester. It may be comparatively less dysfunctional than what has happened to other groups, but it's not a healthy outlook.
@neonlaugh
@neonlaugh 3 года назад
Yes, I love this insight. If we think about attachment theory, this is like avoidant attachment at the societal scale.
@strnglhld
@strnglhld 3 года назад
This is a very intelligent comment. You’re a smart cookie!
@denysephenix2349
@denysephenix2349 5 лет назад
the young people here are wonderful , they want freedom thats all and it ' s everyone's basic right.
@Theoriginalgreenring
@Theoriginalgreenring 6 лет назад
One thing all cults have in common ...captivity by fear of death. Check.
@mssucks3462tommy
@mssucks3462tommy 6 лет назад
Not fear of death - Fear of life is more like it And fear of a god who somehow cares what we say or eat..im a jew but non-religious Like 80% of all jews...the majority are secular
@mendygrossbaum4173
@mendygrossbaum4173 6 лет назад
A few things you must realize. Firstly, in chassidism there are many different sects and standards... I am a chassidic Jew currently replying to you on RU-vid using my iPhone. Secondly, and most importantly, the people you are hearing from are people who bitterly left. They exaggerate different points and easily sell it to an ignorant TV host. The reason chassidim try not to mingle with the non Jews is not because they are scared of being killed! Rather it's to prevent assimilation. Any socially normal chassidic Jew knows exactly how to order at a restaurant and what sex is...
@dionnet24
@dionnet24 6 лет назад
Exactly. I see Hasidim Jewish men in the casinos all the time. They may not participate in the outside world but they know plenty about the outside world and hustling.
@pearlstar159
@pearlstar159 6 лет назад
First Last file error data corrupted ..... Click ''''''''drop trash bin of hell oh noooo ..... Aliens are a lie
@porcelainpinup4302
@porcelainpinup4302 6 лет назад
Ralph _ don’t think you understood...Candice was saying they keep you in the faith by telling you if you leave us the outside world will kill you. If you watched the video, remember what they said, and understand the requirements of a cult then her comment made complete sense.
@tracymonroe6001
@tracymonroe6001 4 года назад
No, it’s not like 1950s American culture. Not at all.
@udlestrudle
@udlestrudle 4 года назад
Tracy Monroe to be fair that first rabbi they interviewed is not as fanatical as those from the sects those people they interviewed later were originally from. B
@hannahbaxter8825
@hannahbaxter8825 4 года назад
He means the general gender roles and values in some respects e.g.. The women wear skirts, stay home to cook clean and have kids, the man is the head of the household, he wears a hat, the kids respect the parents. You get married and stay married. That sort of thing. I think your comment was a bit harsh when you can see what he means surely.
@tg2683
@tg2683 4 года назад
@@hannahbaxter8825 Thank you for your support! Look up 'judge rachel frier' a hassidic judge! We don't all sit home to cook and clean.
@hannahbaxter8825
@hannahbaxter8825 4 года назад
@@tg2683 I'm jewish I know
@leahzitter8629
@leahzitter8629 3 года назад
@@tg2683 One** judge?! LOL. I left bec. of your misogyny (among other reasons) w/ no regrets.
@ItsMeTheSteph
@ItsMeTheSteph 5 лет назад
8:17...apparently the secular world doesn’t have loving homes or parents, it ONLY exists in their community. 🤦🏻‍♀️😒🤦🏻‍♀️😒🤦🏻‍♀️😒🤦🏻‍♀️😒🤦🏻‍♀️😒🤦🏻‍♀️😒
@ekaterinas8796
@ekaterinas8796 4 года назад
Yeah! We all don‘t have values! 🙄
@hOurworld11
@hOurworld11 4 года назад
They dont know what they've lost? G boy they see there future just walking in front of them and they look like they are surviving not Living.
@taejoongi1985
@taejoongi1985 4 года назад
Note to that Rabbi, it is possible to have a loving family/community and knowledge of the world around you
@pattymullen1695
@pattymullen1695 3 года назад
Not a fully accurate interpretation of Hasidic community, not common when it comes to media. Peter gives another perspective to this community.
@heythere8318
@heythere8318 3 года назад
Peter visits Chabad Hasidic jews, which are completely separate from these Hasidic Jews, members of cults such as Satmar. Chabad is a cult that is far more lenient and accepting to non jews and secular jews, as their goal is to reach secular jews and connect them to judaism. Satmar is a cult that is dedicated to isolation from secular jews as well as non jews, and is nothing like the many modern orthodox chabad hasidic jews. Hasidic jews come in a wide range of experiences and sects, and some are far more abusive while others are usually more harmless.
@karaa7595
@karaa7595 6 лет назад
I wonder how many of the husbands have Ashley Madison accounts.
@RR-kb4uc
@RR-kb4uc 6 лет назад
Kara A exactly lived next to a only Hasidic community and the men would go to a bar by strip club go with prostitutes and do drugs.
@karaa7595
@karaa7595 6 лет назад
Randy Rose sad.
@TerryCrodgedy
@TerryCrodgedy 6 лет назад
Kara A ... Ashley madistein?
Randy Rose really, the men? Or a horny outcast?
@karaa7595
@karaa7595 6 лет назад
Terry Dacktill lol
@vikingmama93
@vikingmama93 5 лет назад
Um, wearing wigs and identical clothing is not biblical teaching.
@radicalgreek99
@radicalgreek99 5 лет назад
They started this in the 1800s
@deepermind4884
@deepermind4884 5 лет назад
They are, essentially. Married Jewish women must have some kind of hair covering (not necessarily a wig), and Jews are not supposed to adopt the ways of other nations; that includes having some manner of dress that does not resemble non-Jews' attire (over the centuries, this has been open to different adaptations in different ways for each particular community).
@vikingmama93
@vikingmama93 5 лет назад
@@deepermind4884 We are taught that the hair was given to a woman as her covering. Not dressing like the nations around you doesn't mean you have to look exactly alike.
@blackoutninja
@blackoutninja 10 лет назад
the whole exercise thing would explain why so many hasidic Jews are in such awful shape
@forcharity216
@forcharity216 5 лет назад
most are vegetarians and dont eat junk
@zlauriault
@zlauriault 5 лет назад
Every group has fat people. The general American public is overweight. Why would this particular neighborhood be any different. There are Hasidic women power walking in the neighborhood where I used to live where a Hasidic community was next to. It's not a good idea to accept a comment someone makes on the internet without looking into it. Even mine.
@emmanualgross5504
@emmanualgross5504 5 лет назад
That was a real mindless comment
@akiman712
@akiman712 5 лет назад
@@forcharity216 Are they just eating lettuce or something? Cause most of them are skinny and frail. I dont even mean that as an insult, it's really what I see most of the time. Apart from a few, they are mostly just thin and really pale.
@TheLivi3
@TheLivi3 4 года назад
Theyre still denying Jesus Christ. Im sorry. God is love. They are of the law not of faith thru the Spirit thru Jesus Christ. Its blasphemy. No one is better than no one. Jesus came for Gentiles, Jews and those who will receive Him. I pray they find there way and to know theyre are also jews of color. religionVs.Jesus
@SuperSpecialChicken
@SuperSpecialChicken 9 лет назад
>Women cover their hair with wigs Wut?
@jessemae5397
@jessemae5397 9 лет назад
SuperSpecialChicken In the Orthodox community, the hair of a woman is considered to be one of the most beautiful parts of her body, therefore, when a woman gets married she covers her natural hair. There are some Jewish women who will instead wrap their hair in a tichel.
@yamatoclass4959
@yamatoclass4959 9 лет назад
SuperSpecialChicken They shave their heads.
@jessemae5397
@jessemae5397 9 лет назад
I don't. In fact I find it beautiful. Don't judge me off of something I never said.
@jesseshugart
@jesseshugart 9 лет назад
+Jessica Baird your words are those of an extreme moron.
@ceeIoc
@ceeIoc 8 лет назад
+SuperSpecialChicken makes no sense since people cant tell if its their real hair or not
@sophiegurfinkel994
@sophiegurfinkel994 6 лет назад
This is not an accurate representation of MOST Jewish people in America. The Talmud is probably one of the most orthodox writings in the Jewish religion and many Jewish people do not follow it. There are so many different branches of Judaism that promote equal rights, and that are all for a modern society. this type of community is comparable to Amish or cult religions and should not be used as a way to perceive all Jewish people. There are so many different ways to interpret the Torah, Just like there are different ways to interpret the Bible. Clearly people don’t follow every single thing that the Bible says because it wouldn’t make sense in a modern world. However, in every religion there are groups of people who take every word that G-d wrote literally. We have to remember that not everyone is like this. Please do your research before basing your views on an entire religion from one video that shows the bad side of it.
@anng.4542
@anng.4542 6 лет назад
Out come the keyboard warriors whose lives are so miserable, they think that despising other human beings is their greatest accomplishment.
@annebronn4592
@annebronn4592 5 лет назад
@Ann G. Well said!
@lisbetsoda4874
@lisbetsoda4874 3 года назад
Everyone here seems to focus on the negative. There are many good things about them.
@cxarhomell5867
@cxarhomell5867 3 года назад
@@spacebanana5000 Thank you. Someone at least realizes that Hasidic Jews are good and normal and very observant of Judaism.
@dmo848
@dmo848 3 года назад
Agree I live right by Lakewood NJ. So they r my neighbors
@livora3935
@livora3935 3 года назад
@@spacebanana5000 ur a man
@kobyschechter8163
@kobyschechter8163 5 месяцев назад
@@spacebanana5000 Same here. I’ve had many different types of jobs in my life and I’m 22 years old. I’m currently an Amazon DSP driver. I’ve never worked in a Jewish environment before and it’s actually the last thing I want to do. Especially after I was terminated from my previous job at Metro North Railroad because I “didn’t meet the expectations of the training program.” I told almost everyone I knew that I had secured a job on the railroad which was something I had always wanted since I was literally 4 years old. If I started to work at a kosher restaurant or grocery store after they terminated me, people from the community would would’ve recognized me and said “can’t you find something better?” It would’ve been embarrassing for me because I had that better job and then I lost it after 30 short days.
@annahollander111
@annahollander111 4 года назад
The Rabbi's wife wore a very well-fitted dress that accentuated her body. Modest is sth. else
@Turandot29
@Turandot29 4 года назад
I noticed that, too, Anna. Plus, the color of the dress was not black, grey or brown.
@louise-yo7kz
@louise-yo7kz 4 года назад
@@Turandot29 Good for her. Be attractive for your husband
@marcusmay5461
@marcusmay5461 4 года назад
Shes sexy
@MM-Iconoclast
@MM-Iconoclast 4 года назад
They are Chabad-Lubavitch. Much more flexibility (women go to college, etc.)
@annahollander111
@annahollander111 4 года назад
@@MM-Iconoclast Ok. But seeing that the husband supported modest clothing I can't find that modest.
@Marzipan1218
@Marzipan1218 5 лет назад
I too left a similar community. We were not Chassidic, but Charedi. It was the best thing I ever did for myself.
@hank1519
@hank1519 5 лет назад
Did you get support in making the break?
@sebastianstolz9214
@sebastianstolz9214 5 лет назад
Hope u are allright now!?
@brucelevine6517
@brucelevine6517 5 лет назад
So now what do you have in you life ?
@sebastianstolz9214
@sebastianstolz9214 5 лет назад
@@brucelevine6517 Frieden for the Neshume they have now!!!
@tourbillon13
@tourbillon13 5 лет назад
@RedEyeOfJupiter 2121 I am going through the same thing 🤔💭. The guilt of not believing is almost unbearable because of early indoctrination. I fear the bible is lies just to keep the masses in order. Written by man alone. I feel so much happier and fulfilled when not under some "title" and despair at what Religion is doing to us all. I think I may be on the right road. I am glad that you have found yours. Peace and Light 🌟
@bonnielucas153
@bonnielucas153 3 года назад
Knowing that Jesus Christ is their messiah would be the most needful
@MrTeff999
@MrTeff999 3 года назад
I’m not Jewish and I’m not defending the Hasidic community, but to be fair, this piece has an obvious bias against them.
@liveandletlive2894
@liveandletlive2894 3 года назад
Check out Peter sanatanello he did a very interesting piece on them. He ate a shabbat meal with them! Very eye opening
@raylenenielsen5943
@raylenenielsen5943 3 года назад
I’m from a small minority religious group, and I dare say 99% of “news” about us is biased. Nobody really wants to hear the story of the “insider”, just the “sad, poor me” story of those who have “escaped”.
@sakura44553
@sakura44553 3 года назад
@@raylenenielsen5943 than go and inform us with your movie here in youtube! Educate us...
@veronicaharwick9013
@veronicaharwick9013 2 года назад
The story is based from the perspective of those who were formerly from the Hasidic Community & decided to leave it. So, the story appears biased only bc those former members have their individual opinions about life & it opposes remaining in the Hasidic Community. If a news agency wanted to do an in-depth story on life inside the community, they would either be turned away or see only a very limited look as these people are very private & have rules which would need to be respected.
@lawrenceweston922
@lawrenceweston922 Год назад
Yeah, if it was Mu slims … then all is fair!
@JRadicaLxs2
@JRadicaLxs2 6 лет назад
This is not biblical Judaism. This is a traditional man made version of the many religions from Babylon.
@alexocasio-gomez5267
@alexocasio-gomez5267 6 лет назад
There is no such thing as biblical judaism.
@Hollow_Theorist
@Hollow_Theorist 6 лет назад
whiteonyx11 Not too often you get a summery like that, wow
@AllBeautifulStuff
@AllBeautifulStuff 6 лет назад
Iraqis Jews don't live like this way don't throw your dirty laundry on the great Babylon civilization.
@JellyBean-gy7cn
@JellyBean-gy7cn 6 лет назад
Farah Mthkoor babylon is abomination.
@AllBeautifulStuff
@AllBeautifulStuff 6 лет назад
@@JellyBean-gy7cn This is the nonsense of the Bible and the Talmud all because the old Babylonians won the war against the Israelites and destroyed their Solomon Temple and bring them back to Babylon in chains and their god didn't save them.
@MsNooneinparticular
@MsNooneinparticular 5 лет назад
Every type of fundamentalism is bad. Very bad.
@xxcelr8rs
@xxcelr8rs 5 лет назад
Simple is pure.
@Anthony-hu3rj
@Anthony-hu3rj 3 года назад
@@xxcelr8rs Stupid is bliss.
@stevebartlett536
@stevebartlett536 5 лет назад
Men dressing alike and having long curls on the side of the head is NOT a Biblical teaching.
@stevebartlett536
No it’s not
@stevebartlett536
@ Doris, {Leviticus 19:27} is about pagan mourning practices, when a family member died the pagans ( Canaanites ) would shave their heads and violently pull out their beards. God was instructing the Israelites not to that when they mourn, they would also cut themselves fo. for the dead.
@simikess
@simikess 5 лет назад
No. And it isn't a crime either.
@dianavance1137
@dianavance1137 5 лет назад
The LORD did not make man to look like satan's people. Satan did this. Jews of every kind are NOT OF THE HOLY BIBLE AT ALL.
@dianavance1137
@dianavance1137 5 лет назад
@joy0923 Torah only.
@disneyprincessintraining2725
@disneyprincessintraining2725 4 года назад
I love learning and asking questions. It’s been an amazing experience going to college and going to my church with the many questions I have and being encouraged to investigate and find answers for myself. That’s how life ought to be. Not being forced to live in ignorance.
@supreme5580
@supreme5580 2 года назад
What faith/denomination do you believe in? Do you get shunned for asking questions? Or is it allowed
@greene825
@greene825 10 лет назад
Fun fact: this episode, with its unflattering portrayal of the Jewish community, was Rock Center's last. The show was subsequently cancelled. Coincidence?
@5winder
@5winder 7 лет назад
I think not...
@barbarathomas9534
@barbarathomas9534 7 лет назад
No. Decent people all over would not tolerate antisemitism.
@Eunostos
@Eunostos 7 лет назад
Not coincidence at all. The show had sunk into such trashy depths that only jutjobs still watched it by that point and this melodrama is an excellent example of why.
@omegapointil5741
@omegapointil5741 7 лет назад
Gangsters
@mattthompson3714
@mattthompson3714 7 лет назад
PURE COINCIDENCE
@saintjuice11
@saintjuice11 7 лет назад
Sounds like a cult
@SumDumGai5
@SumDumGai5 6 лет назад
Ess Jaaayy Sounds like?!!
@VivaRazaLa
@VivaRazaLa 6 лет назад
IT IS !!
@somegirl4631
@somegirl4631 6 лет назад
Ess Jaaayy it's not exactly a cult but I understand why it would seem as this, I think you're partway right, because I live in Israel we have some "hasidot" like those in broklin, but they are a tiny minority because Jodaisem today have more free thinking jews as me, or as we call it "traditional jews" that are a bit more like most of the Crist today. but the haredim is very innocent and most of them are peaceful and they are learning from a very young age how important is that to respect and love the poor (that is the reason that almost no one is starving to death in Israel, because we give so much charity that even the poorest will have a decent meal unless they are on drugs and those doesnt remember how to get one, and that is because of the Haredis.) but you are right about the problem with isolation. and to tell you the truth, even in Israel we're not sure how to help them.
@somegirl4631
@somegirl4631 6 лет назад
larry johnson phdofilia? actually according to the Tora the woman is the one that deceiving if she would marry or not. Jodaisem is different than Islam because in Jodaisem the woman in more important than the men 😂 so rape is the most sinful thing and if someone rape a woman she can decide how to punish him. and phdofilia was always forbidden. and if someone does such a sin in Jodaisem he is expelled from the community. and blood sacrifice and genocide? what are you the enkvizitsia??? and why would you call those poor people demons? that is horrible. I don't agree with how they live, but that doesn't mean I can call them demons!
@VivaRazaLa
@VivaRazaLa 6 лет назад
It IS definitely a cult Ess Jay. and Hodaya Bar Yosef you are yourself Haredia and you lied in your post .. you are all going towards mendiat halacha - The shops in Israel are being closed on shabbat, your trains arent running on shabbat and the charedim are taking over ALL of your cities and you know this very well and all of your arsim are turning to become chasidim and are attempting to turn the rest of the society the same way, so dont tell us that Israel is a free thinking society - those free thinking jews will eventually go back to the gola beause Israel is turning to be a fundamentalist country and a shithole in the middle east and Israel will become like the rest of its middle eastern neighbourse its just that it will have HALACHA laws instead of Shh'aria laws.. (same shit ;) ) !! Haredim are inocent and peaceful?? ha ha ha.. YOU LIE ---->> because they are violent and disruptive to your entire country and beat up people in the streets+ they rape and abuse children as a normal part of the children's education. They also receive too juch money in comparison with the rest of the Israeli society and they DO NOT pay taxes like the rest of the population. Why do you lie about what you know of them in Israel?
@giddeongoode8415
@giddeongoode8415 6 лет назад
Would be fine if they weren't abusing the welfare system.
@barbibutton9619
@barbibutton9619 6 лет назад
Giddeon Goode they abuse everything that put their crusty little fingers on
@BL-hx5ni
@BL-hx5ni 6 лет назад
Precisely: "Many young families are heavily dependent on government benefits. Couples marry and bear children young, usually in their early 20s while the fathers are full-time students in religious schools, the mothers working part-time doing office work." www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hasidic-neighborhood-b-klyn-top-beneficiary-section-8-article-1.2639120 www.nytimes.com/1997/04/21/nyregion/religion-and-welfare-shape-economics-for-the-hasidim.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
@alexleybovich782
@alexleybovich782 6 лет назад
I agree with you. I am a Jew myself but they are making me sick.
Barbi Button can I see what's under your well manicured nails?
Albina Leybovich we have ibuprofen for fever...why don't you get a heavy dose of it and maybe when your hate fever goes down, your hallucinations may cease to exist. Fevers can cause bad things, like convulsions, infections...be careful.
@johnammerman8005
@johnammerman8005 3 года назад
I wonder how much the intense Torah and Talmud study they did when young contributed to their later secular academic success?
@nicocaro9
@nicocaro9 9 лет назад
Disgusting.
@laetitian1542
@laetitian1542 6 лет назад
Can we just admire Sam's jawline for a min
@kristinam7928
@kristinam7928 6 лет назад
Laetitia N he is beautiful
@jacquelineford6130
@jacquelineford6130 6 лет назад
He’s gorgeous
@LoLMasterManiac
@LoLMasterManiac 5 лет назад
Thots...
@anon5429
@anon5429 5 лет назад
I know. There is no way he's Jewish.
@quantasium
@quantasium 6 лет назад
It’s almost like these four learned that they are magical and are going to Hogwarts to learn about the wizarding world.
@sandyfreyman3501
@sandyfreyman3501 3 года назад
What a shame . They all need Jesus. He's the answer to everything, as long as they incorporated him into all aspects of their lives. Pray they will.
@rickadelman2263
@rickadelman2263 3 года назад
Jews don't require an intermediary to communicate with God.
@TheKingkingg
@TheKingkingg 6 лет назад
Plus, Judaism is a religion, but 12 tribes of Israel are blood lines.
@Molego2011
@Molego2011 5 лет назад
Why would you want 10 kids ?
@km16941
@km16941 5 лет назад
so when you are in your deathbed, you feel a sense of accomplishment. These Chassidic people live and die happy.
@Happyboymargarine
@Happyboymargarine 5 лет назад
Those Hasidic women, some are stunning beautiful
@beeintelligent3259
@beeintelligent3259 4 года назад
So sad that this community thinks this is a loving place. Love is not censored . No respect for individuality. No love for freedom of choice. They dilute themselves with superiority. Fear is their motivator. Love is not grounded in fear!
@ishouldbesleeping1354
@ishouldbesleeping1354 6 лет назад
Regardless where you are put IN Life? ....Find God. Don’t leave that relationship, no matter where you are in the “World “ You will always be connected to THE ONE, and find place in the here and now, and on..
@okimahitt7413
@okimahitt7413 3 года назад
I’ve never understood wearing a wig for modesty when the wig is better looking probably than their own hair
@yaakovvee
@yaakovvee 3 года назад
@Okima Hitt Basically, the wig is called a Sheitel (Pronounced Shey-till.) Women who wear the Sheitle may have better looking hair then their actual hair, but there’s more that meets the eye. In the Jewish communities, both men and women have to be Sneis (Pronounced Sknee-is,) which means that have to look proper and modest in public (and at all times, if possible.) The obvious point of the wig is for the men to not look at it as much. You bring up a great point that it may look better, but the point is that it’s not the Jewish women’s fault if even when they are doing their part and wearing a Sheitel, there are some men who will still look at the women. Not everything in life has to be understood to be right. If the Torah (‏תורה) states that women need to wear a head covering, it doesn’t mean that it’s our job to try and understand why the Torah stated it. In the past, it has been thoroughly thought out on the whys and why nots of the Torah and that there’s a reason for everything. Not saying you did anything wrong, of course. I’m just giving al the info I know about this topic and hopefully it’s something you can understand and respect (even if you may not still understand it in the end.) This is the basis of why women wear a Sheitel even when it makes them look better. If you want to learn more of what I know, I don’t mind continuing the discussion anytime ☺️ I also don’t know if I’ll be able to see if you reply or not (Because I don’t know if people are replying to my comments and if they are, why I’m not seeing it.) Thank you for hearing me out
@okimahitt7413
@okimahitt7413 3 года назад
@@yaakovvee Thank you for that very informative answer! I related most to when you say that the Torah doesnt always say why something should be done.
@TheEyeball37
@TheEyeball37 10 лет назад
The young people who left have accents! Funny.
@insanisstultitia3119
@insanisstultitia3119 3 года назад
All cults hold the believe that they only have the perfect or best life style and ideology. The best is what nature has all ready shown us to be. Balance and free to evolve grow and pursue the limits of your being.
Далее
A Day In The Life of a Hasidic Family in Brooklyn!
14:28
An Introduction to Hasidic Judaism and the Sects
12:50
Do Hasidic Jews hate dogs? | discussing myths
15:39
Просмотров 4,5 тыс.
Community in Conflict: Hasidic Jews & Defection
11:28
Просмотров 627 тыс.