Тёмный

Gut Healing Homemade Dog Food 

Animal Based Bae
Подписаться 6 тыс.
Просмотров 1,1 тыс.
50% 1

Welcome to my channel, where I also share valuable insights into pet care! In today's video, discover a nourishing Homemade Pet Food recipe designed for optimal gut health. Ideal for pets recovering from antibiotics, this carefully crafted combo includes essential ingredients like ground meat, liver, kefir, and bone broth. Plus, I'll explore the option of adding gelatin for an extra boost.
Check out the video to learn about the simple preparation steps, ensuring your furry friend receives the nutrition they need. Whether you choose to use raw or gently cooked meat, this recipe is a fantastic addition to your pet's diet.
Subscribe for more pet care tips and wholesome recipes to keep your furry companions happy and healthy!
X (twitter): / animalbasedbae
Pinterest: / animalbasedbae
Newsletter: Subscribe to my free Newsletter:
www.animalbase...
Email: animalbasedbae@gmail.com
❤️ I am always advocating for a better food system. If you'd like to make a contribution to my channel, you may support me on Venmo: animalbasedbae@gmail.com

Опубликовано:

21 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 8   
@beemarie11
@beemarie11 8 месяцев назад
Hey ABB! love this video!!! I will definitely be trying this out this weekend - very simple!
@FeonaLeeJones
@FeonaLeeJones 8 месяцев назад
Love love love that u made this!
@shelleybelcourt1087
@shelleybelcourt1087 8 месяцев назад
we also incorporate some raw bones and tripe for my fur babies
@wickedwolf33
@wickedwolf33 3 месяца назад
What can use for chicken allergy and dairy intolerance?
@animalbasedbae
@animalbasedbae 3 месяца назад
I would avoid what your body doesn’t tolerate. There are other meats besides chicken to eat. As far as dairy, some people find they don’t have the intolerance they thought they had with all dairy when they try A2 or raw dairy. You can try that or if that still bothers you I would just omit the dairy.
@laneyallen9183
@laneyallen9183 7 месяцев назад
where do you find organ meats for dogs for cheap? I looked into the "we feed raw" dog food business but they're so expensive. I'm hoping to just buy meat and make my dog's food myself but i'm wondering if organ meats are expensive?
@sandythompson7677
@sandythompson7677 3 месяца назад
How could you handle raw meat, touch your oven, RINSE ONE hand then wipe both hands on a towel. How unsanitary!!!
@ismael3521
@ismael3521 6 месяцев назад
"Promo sm"
Далее
Шок-контент! 😱
00:50
Просмотров 1,6 млн
Is This RUINING Raw Pet Food?
49:59
Просмотров 3,9 тыс.
Inside Julies Kitchen: Banana Recipe
3:55
Are Flea & Tick Medications Safe for Our Pets?
40:05
Просмотров 18 тыс.
The BEST and EASIEST HOMEMADE Dog Food!
15:00
Просмотров 26 тыс.