Тёмный

How GOOD is Your Class in Season 4 PvP? 

Skill Capped WoW PvP Guides
Подписаться 132 тыс.
Просмотров 55 тыс.
50% 1

►Get the RATING You’ve Always Wanted: www.skill-capped.com/wow/pric...
►Visit our articles site: www.skill-capped.com/articles...
►Join our Discord server: / discord
►SUBSCRIBE for more WoW Guides: goo.gl/pJYhJq
We were missing a Twitch tag at 9:28 for baker_ice.
What is Skill Capped?
Skill Capped is a hyper improvement learning platform for World of Warcraft. From casual PvPers to hardcore arena veterans, Skill Capped has helped thousands of players accomplish their goals.
What are you waiting for? Take a look for yourself and find out why Skill Capped is THE hyper improvement platform for World of Warcraft: www.skill-capped.com/wow
Follow Skill Capped at:
►FACEBOOK: / skillcapped
►TWITTER: / skillcapped
#skillcapped #wowpvp #dragonflight
Concepts: wow dragonflight pvp,pvp wow,wow dragonflight,dragonflight,wow pvp,dragonflight pvp,solo shuffle,10.2.7,dragonflight pvp tier list,dragonflight tier list,solo shuffle tier list,dragonflight solo shuffle tier list,wow pvp changes,10.2.7 pvp tier list,wow 10.2.7 tier list,wow 10.2.7 pvp tier list,dragonflight 10.2.7 tier list,10.2.7 dps tier list,10.2.7 tier list,dragonflight season 4 tier list,wow season 4 best class,dragonflight season 4 best classes

Игры

Опубликовано:

2 июн 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 191   
@skillcappedwowpvp
@skillcappedwowpvp Месяц назад
Sign up today with our 400 rating guarantee and access our world class courses with the discount link www.skill-capped.com/wow/pricing/plans#season4pvp
@adammark6233
@adammark6233 Месяц назад
The fact that they didn’t even re color the season 3 sets for this is CRAZZZZYYYY lmao
@ZahryD
@ZahryD Месяц назад
*lazy
@drpzor
@drpzor Месяц назад
They didn't do that in SL s4 either
@SicariusGaming87
@SicariusGaming87 Месяц назад
@@drpzor They havent done it in the past so why would they now?
@matthewmurphy1882
@matthewmurphy1882 Месяц назад
Excited for spriest to have a space bar/jump damage increase :-p
@joshuaking5564
@joshuaking5564 Месяц назад
Where were we able to see the WWMonks will be getting season 1 over season 2? I ask since it appears the votes were tied so just want to make sure so I can plan on what to main
@TheJahool
@TheJahool Месяц назад
So PVE players are once again deciding what we use in PVP? sick game.
@xe2014
@xe2014 Месяц назад
No, blizzard is deciding. Stop making this about other players… they could have easily let there be 2 picks and or having a dedicated pvp set like xpacs past.
@roo2127
@roo2127 Месяц назад
@@xe2014 Agreed. There should have been a choice for each content. Lazy.
@TheJahool
@TheJahool Месяц назад
@@xe2014 if playerbase voted on this and most of them voted for what benefits pve the most... pve players are deciding.. hurr durr
@tgs5725
@tgs5725 Месяц назад
Oh no, the 10k people who PvP get screwed
@xe2014
@xe2014 Месяц назад
@@TheJahool It was blizzard choice in the first place to not have 2 votes.... What do you not understand. This is blizzard, not players. Always has been, always will be. You are taking away the blame from people who can actually make change, and yelling at those who can do nothing but vote in the way that benefits them, just as you did. blizzard controls what happens. As i said, it doesnt need to be 1 set, it could have easily been 2 different sets, one pve and 1 pvp... And yet blizzard left the pvp fucked... they know the metrics, they know pve would dominate the vote, AND YET BLIZZARD DID NOTHING!
@agito33
@agito33 Месяц назад
Is it possible to turn on subtitles in another language on your "skill-capped" site like you can on RU-vid?
@cerginhopereiranunes
@cerginhopereiranunes Месяц назад
no
@piotrzapotoczny5703
@piotrzapotoczny5703 Месяц назад
What about item level increase and stats increase? Won't this have bigger impact or the same as tier sets? Not every class/spec scales the same with stats. For primary stat or vers they will scale more or less the same since it's just a flat damage/healing increase. But things are different with haste since it interacts a bit different with various specs, especially meele vs casters. Things are even more different with mastery which is unique for each spec. Secondary stats diminishing returns will also play bigger role in s4. We can expect some unpredictable changes at the beginning of the season, as specs which scale better with stats will benefit more from item level increase, so some tuning will probably be needed early in the season.
@JohnLee-fd9ht
@JohnLee-fd9ht Месяц назад
How to obtain elite PVP illusion in WOW 10.0 I obtained the Conquer Set from the NPC, but I want the illusion of elite PVP equipment, which looks cooler. I didn't find a way
@GrotesqueN
@GrotesqueN Месяц назад
Ferals dont use 4 set anymore. This 5% dmg increase that Feral Frenzy gives you falls flat to the permanent 3% versatility gain from simply playing without the 4 - set bonus. We will probably play 4- set during the first month until engineering helm and bracers are available though.
@smithical100
@smithical100 Месяц назад
People hated shadowlands but I liked that one patch when fury necrolord was strong... maybe in 2 or 3 xpacs it will happen again.
@DoGhrism
@DoGhrism Месяц назад
Only legendaries are upgradable ? Can we not make the choice of the set ourselves ? Having that choice would allow us to have different specs and gameplay depending on comps not just a choice on 1 pvp talent point and 2 or 3 regular talent points ( that doesn't imply that it would make the game more fun but at least it would offer more diversity)
@alebaler
@alebaler Месяц назад
Think arms warrior with Fyralath will be good for 2v2 or 3v3? want to stop pve and go 100% pvp with warrior
@fizzybeard7291
@fizzybeard7291 Месяц назад
Im thinking about coming back to wow right now and im im looking for a class that hooks me this time. Played Paladin last time, and while it was fun it didnt hook me really. I want only one class, dont like playing alts besides leveling them up. Hows druid in that regard? I enjoy both pvp and pve and i like healing. My other choice would be hunter but id miss the healing but would get the pet collecting. Id lose the mounts and transomgs as a druid i guess.
@theMasch1na
@theMasch1na Месяц назад
hunter pet collecting is cool until you realize you need mortal wounds in PvP so you will be heavily limited in what pet you gonna play, but you will get to keep mounts and transmogs... druid is really versatile and you can do anything you want dmg, heal, pvp, pve, but your xmogs will suffer
@Seb7an
@Seb7an 21 день назад
@@theMasch1na Bullshit. I play hunter without pet since it's possible and I am destroying everything in every bg.
@purplehaze9532
@purplehaze9532 Месяц назад
i was watching this video for 30sec before i realised i might as well check a video of the last 3 seasons since its the same in s4 :)
@AlexanderrJay
@AlexanderrJay Месяц назад
So can I come back to the game and not get nuked anymore? Or is it the same?
@MuDkipzCHancelLOr
@MuDkipzCHancelLOr Месяц назад
It’s pretty slow for the norm in this game but a few people still find it too bursts. I don’t think it was ever too bursty this expansion, I just think healing wasn’t bursty.
@danielsmith2483
@danielsmith2483 Месяц назад
​@@MuDkipzCHancelLOrpretty sure it's the highest burst X-Pac ever in wow?
@robrp3146
@robrp3146 Месяц назад
@@danielsmith2483 u didnt play SL especially s1 then
@pepelechad536
@pepelechad536 Месяц назад
@@danielsmith2483 no. not even remotely close. this is about one of the slowest metas in a long time
@akpade
@akpade Месяц назад
@@danielsmith2483Wtf are u on bro ? U played SL ? Or even BFA ? Gtfo of here
@r-ex2945
@r-ex2945 Месяц назад
Is the ret tier fixed? If not fuck the 4 set...
@gregdesandro9484
@gregdesandro9484 Месяц назад
How is it broken?
@xxboxofmuffinsxx4252
@xxboxofmuffinsxx4252 Месяц назад
Ayy surv hunter playing aspect of the eagle
@alexjansengaming2382
@alexjansengaming2382 Месяц назад
They should change the survival hunter’s mastery to having leech instead heal % per 5 seconds. That way they survive by doing damage
@hiroki_rinn
@hiroki_rinn Месяц назад
Oh, World of Meleecraft.
@skarnexonline4446
@skarnexonline4446 Месяц назад
i thought ret pala ran with 0 set recently and like 43+ vers
@dimitrijansen9872
@dimitrijansen9872 Месяц назад
2 set.
@gregdesandro9484
@gregdesandro9484 Месяц назад
Usually 2 set but full vers isn't too bad either
@gadget_hack
@gadget_hack Месяц назад
Wait I thought arms warriors were keeping season 3 set
@stathisgyzipaulaner8860
@stathisgyzipaulaner8860 Месяц назад
Ye me too. Wtf is happening
@flukciouse
@flukciouse Месяц назад
Right??? Did something change last minute?
@bigbobam8857
@bigbobam8857 Месяц назад
At the time supa tease made his video season 3 was winning, but the voting stayed open until reset day this week and EU voters pushed season 1 over season 3. the choice of what tier was a collection of both region's voting. Roughly 1k EU voters pushed season 1 up in the last two days lol
@flukciouse
@flukciouse Месяц назад
@@bigbobam8857 damn
@PanicoMight
@PanicoMight Месяц назад
So... The best healer got buffed. Nice.
@Mrree250
@Mrree250 Месяц назад
And they nerfed resto sham xD the jokes write themselves
@asmrnick9379
@asmrnick9379 Месяц назад
@@Mrree250 resto sham is broken atm?
@AD690smcr
@AD690smcr Месяц назад
Im going to contribute to the solution rather than whinge about problems. I will be healing in pvp S4. If you like playing dps, pres evoker is a really engaging spec and dmg is important
@JeRkRevolution
@JeRkRevolution Месяц назад
fistweaver also fun for ppl who like dps
@KiRa-fy6uq
@KiRa-fy6uq Месяц назад
Yeah I'll try healing too sometimes. And if someone gives me attitude, I just won't heal them
@shampooboy685
@shampooboy685 Месяц назад
No destro ?
@Supersmartandfunnyguy
@Supersmartandfunnyguy Месяц назад
6:50
@anannoyedpanda
@anannoyedpanda Месяц назад
Wait what the fuck. No one voted for that season 2 fury set. It's considered our worst one. What the absolute fuck.
@PhenomRom
@PhenomRom Месяц назад
I voted for it
@jinovasart9357
@jinovasart9357 Месяц назад
Every warrior I know voted for it. All four of them.
@svsv1191
@svsv1191 Месяц назад
pve prob
@alexleonhappytraining474
@alexleonhappytraining474 Месяц назад
TBH I think season 2 fury set is better than the season 1 set. But the key issue for fury spec right now is not tier set but the general tuning of damage. Before they change the fact that fury hits like a noodle, none of the tier set bonuses can save fury from the current shithole.
@sinnis4993
@sinnis4993 Месяц назад
literally every pve warrior voted for it. s3 was the worst.
@clarkandrews3535
@clarkandrews3535 Месяц назад
im a 2800 xp mglad (healer) and i came back to try solo shuffle after two years, you ask why there is no healers in shuffle? low mmr dps are impossible to play with people under 2k literally run it down. The game isn't fun when my warlock is kiting me instead of the dh.
@Seamoooon
@Seamoooon Месяц назад
the worst is that you just have to defeat the enemy healer, however a lot of times its 3-3 on 1.5k rating with 2k+ experienced healers :S
@clarkandrews3535
@clarkandrews3535 Месяц назад
Update: I swapped to dps, where are all the healers?
@Seamoooon
@Seamoooon Месяц назад
@@clarkandrews3535 not playing soloQ :D
@CalmingWhisper1
@CalmingWhisper1 Месяц назад
Holy paladins critical strike chance is not increasing. That doesn't mean more infusion of light procs, it means bigger holy shocks but that's it
@DH-ht9pl
@DH-ht9pl Месяц назад
It is increasing and it does mean more infusion procs
@CalmingWhisper1
@CalmingWhisper1 Месяц назад
@@DH-ht9pl read the tooltip, crit is not increasing, crit amount is increasing
@joaocaju3061
@joaocaju3061 Месяц назад
Isn't Crit Chance increasing due to higher ilvls in S4?
@DH-ht9pl
@DH-ht9pl Месяц назад
@@CalmingWhisper1 re
@xe2014
@xe2014 Месяц назад
@@joaocaju3061 Yes, but thats not the point.
@gregoireboucher4314
@gregoireboucher4314 Месяц назад
No changes for 2/3 + of their classes in pvp. Nice job Blizzard sounds like a fun upcoming 9 months
@trizzlehizzle9068
@trizzlehizzle9068 Месяц назад
it was picked by the playerbase. why even comment if youre this ignorant?
@bingusbongus968
@bingusbongus968 Месяц назад
​@@trizzlehizzle9068it was chosen by the pve players
@trizzlehizzle9068
@@bingusbongus968 was chosen by anyone who wanted to vote.
@bingusbongus968
​@trizzlehizzle9068 I mean, the majority of the players are pve players.
@gregoireboucher4314
@gregoireboucher4314 Месяц назад
@@trizzlehizzle9068 the fact that 2/3 are not even touched and that most people are gonna be worst comes from the pve players.. not ignorance, just stating the obvious.
@megaplymega6678
@megaplymega6678 Месяц назад
As an sp main and destro main. I can say I will not be playing until next x-pac since they killed both classes I play.
@bingusbongus968
Also like why fuck over any caster specs in a predominantly melee meta lmao
@estebanslavidastic4382
@estebanslavidastic4382 Месяц назад
Yeah just reroll melee at this point. I leveled a WW monk and it’s stupid how much easier the game is compared to fire mage/afflock which is what I played before
@xe2014
@xe2014 Месяц назад
@@bingusbongus968 Because blizzard is fucking dumb and only let there be 1 vote instead of splitting it to a pve and pvp.... Blizzard KNOWS the game is pve favored and yet let the pvp players get fucked... I see others blaming people for voting on the "wrong" set. Instead of blaming blizzard for their laziness in only putting out 1 overall vote. My 1 hope is that with netease allow wow back into china and china having a very high pvp player base, they will soon change, but i doubt it.
@petersirota5124
@petersirota5124 Месяц назад
Destro is best caster rn, wtf u talking about? XD This 1600expl shttalk make me laugh so loud
@megaplymega6678
@megaplymega6678 Месяц назад
@@petersirota5124 sorry you ride the short bus kid. Hope you can comprehend the comment but looks like you can’t. Read the title buddy season 4 😂
@bigbigu8671
@bigbigu8671 Месяц назад
Pvp is so bursty with all these modifiers and tier set, maybe blizz should think to bring back old pvp style set, would help reduce the damage a bit
@DethrowDestruction
@DethrowDestruction Месяц назад
no we don't need stats on pvp gear to reduce damage (e.g resilience) we just need tuning overall
@Ralpo.
@Ralpo. Месяц назад
@@DethrowDestruction i don't think he was asking for resill, more likely less damage modifiers and just plain damage. Watch classic damage, it's most linear with crits and 1 burst cd
@DethrowDestruction
@DethrowDestruction Месяц назад
@@Ralpo. Yeah possibly, I don't think it's about the set though, there's so many modifiers in talents and micro cc is terrible
@Ralpo.
@Ralpo. Месяц назад
@@DethrowDestruction exactly. Too many modifiers. Cast a fire bolt on wotlk and one on retail, without any modifiers, the damage will be the same, just that in retail you have 1 mil hp and on wrath you have 25k
@Sumoboi1
@Sumoboi1 Месяц назад
PVP is not that bursty anymore with the trinket nerfs and the stam buffs. if u wanna see bursty go watch wrath 3s
@marcklemoff9382
@marcklemoff9382 26 дней назад
5:10 Crit % Isn't higher, the critical heals just heal more. With the current meta, BoP isn't going to stick. We heal more but BoP is not useless again more or less. I don't think this is an upgrade...
@Uploaded1995
@Uploaded1995 Месяц назад
Ah yes, Devoker climbs out of the lower end of the tier list bracket for one season and then immediately gets clapped back again. Nice.
@lostheboss7938
@lostheboss7938 Месяц назад
Im sure all 500 players are excited for S4
@nickgman3592
@nickgman3592 Месяц назад
What do you mean 500? Like top 500?
@AnnaNishikinomiya-vh8ps
@AnnaNishikinomiya-vh8ps Месяц назад
500? thats way too much LOL
@Matthew-vw6gy
@Matthew-vw6gy Месяц назад
@@Sypher-NLgood, go play an FPS
@mythiccx7434
@mythiccx7434 Месяц назад
@@Sypher-NLno it’s not you’re just dumb
@scottperkins2380
@scottperkins2380 Месяц назад
It’s funny to imagine how excited you were to post this on a channel that only does wow pvp videos. You showed them.
@Minorheadlines
@Minorheadlines Месяц назад
since the talk about Addons and UIs I cant help but see how cluttered those UIs are now -- they truely look horrible
@Yippaah
@Yippaah Месяц назад
Yeay!! So melee got even stronger except mage as only caster got buffed some
@trizzlehizzle9068
just ignoring moonkin entirely?
@bi0lizard1
@bi0lizard1 Месяц назад
Time to throw my Dev evoker back into the trash can.
@jamie2015
@jamie2015 Месяц назад
Why ele shaman isn't ranked why many arnt ranked terrible list bru
@Kanoog
@Kanoog Месяц назад
Boomkin players must be blowing the developers to stay in S tier for nearly a year.
@ivartheberserker9918
@ivartheberserker9918 Месяц назад
Yay ret pally has a garbage tier set for another season
@r-ex2945
@r-ex2945 Месяц назад
This. Its like blizzard loves fucking ret
@river9118
@river9118 Месяц назад
Why? Why do I have to be a NASA scientist to play feral? Kicks, knock backs, grounding, meld, fade, and stuns, all because my spec is based off of clones.
@zachariaswinge4846
@zachariaswinge4846 Месяц назад
So real man, it’s so annoying
@lunaestarcaller1423
@lunaestarcaller1423 Месяц назад
True. I HATE that playstyle. What am I? A caster? I hope it will get removed, or reworked. Being one the the squishiest meele wasn't enough, now we are constantly the main kill target because of cyclones...
@ActrixTheTank
@ActrixTheTank Месяц назад
Just get good
@user-qb3vl7ru9f
@user-qb3vl7ru9f Месяц назад
​@ActrixTheTank do you have a cat and a dog ? If so how many times have you personally seen your cat cyclone your dog? Let me know
@dc1214
@dc1214 Месяц назад
You have a small taste of the current caster experience XD
@Sleepgodx
@Sleepgodx Месяц назад
I've played Dev evoker all expansion and I'm heartbroken we aren't getting bloodlust procs from season 1.. Blizz did a horrible job letting people know there was voting going on
@trivial50
@trivial50 Месяц назад
the best pve sets would have won anyway, even if every pvp player voted
@LiniFox
@LiniFox Месяц назад
Cata hype tho
@pickleadam2
@pickleadam2 Месяц назад
Thanks skill capped for helping me gain 0 rating
@chrisofblades5167
@chrisofblades5167 Месяц назад
Fuuuu... sub is keeping the stupid s3 set... F blizz
@timmyhartmann6188
@timmyhartmann6188 Месяц назад
😂 GN8, World of Warcraft 😂
@blankidfan
@blankidfan Месяц назад
yay SP sucks again!
@brewtank6738
@brewtank6738 Месяц назад
Spoiler alert, rogues will be good in s4
@ELMUERTES
@ELMUERTES Месяц назад
yes?
@LastTryMedia
@LastTryMedia Месяц назад
Bicmex must get so mad whenever he hears his name mispronounced, which is almost always.
@eloniewordan8890
@eloniewordan8890 Месяц назад
Valorant is very fun
@UnHoLyHooLiGaN
@UnHoLyHooLiGaN Месяц назад
fix pvp please
@ironsideeve2955
@ironsideeve2955 Месяц назад
So rogue sux again.... Great
@FCBcubano
@FCBcubano Месяц назад
as an elite main druid boomy wont be top teir...we have no defensive and we take a while to set up a burst window as unlike other casters
@Steevvee
@Steevvee Месяц назад
You have no defensives? Try playing mm hunter.
@FCBcubano
@FCBcubano Месяц назад
@@Steevvee yeah hunters man poor hunters
@Jamescschwenk
@Jamescschwenk Месяц назад
Boomy is the most played ranged class In the top 500 rated 3s players ?
@sinnis4993
@sinnis4993 Месяц назад
cant be elite if you write such nonsense.
@pepelechad536
@pepelechad536 Месяц назад
was your elite in s1 solo shuffle? if so, it doesnt count
@ricardolionheart4920
@ricardolionheart4920 Месяц назад
SO sad about the state of PvP in general.bli$$ has forsaken us...
@PeterTheDeleter
@PeterTheDeleter Месяц назад
Pvp is dead yall gotta move on to other games
@themobster7284
@themobster7284 Месяц назад
I stopped playing my Frost DK, since it has been garbage ever since BFA, and was weak after WOD, as in legion it had no healing... But i got tired AF to need to OUTplay everyone, and the broke ass classes i cant outplay.. These days everything is anti class to DK even to Blood DK, and that is BS af, as Blood DK used to be tanky af back in cata and MOP and WOD... Now after the plate pvp nerf, DKs are not even paper, is disgusting... F that game..
@dimitrijansen9872
@dimitrijansen9872 Месяц назад
It had a decent moment in rbgs during sl. Real shame cause its the only dk spec I enjoy.
@themobster7284
@themobster7284 Месяц назад
@@dimitrijansen9872 Not for me tho... I find the DF better, only problem is, i had much fun in the start of DF, when i did gear faster then others, and trashed them... But did not take much time for them to gear too, then i saw how weak the spec/ class is... The only thing i liked in SL was that they did bring back Frost DK burst, that was not a thing back in BFA... But overall sadly the state of DKs as a class is pathetic, UH is a bit stronger die to necrotic + the leech they get from it... I did find that even Blood DK is much more durable then both DPS spec in pvp, but sadly is also very weak compared to other tank specs, that seem way stronger like prot gaeladin, that just trash u, no matter u both are tanks... It is so sad, UH is pet spec, that is disgusting for me to play, Frost is a meme, and Blood is Tank.. And on top of all that even the shared class spells are BAD and weak, like AMS did become so weak after Legion, and after BFA that shield is not shield at all, i can barely stay active for more then 2-3 sec vs single class, that has tons of magical dmg. That was not the case back in WOD, where with glyph i did stay in AMS and felt like forever.. Also DS did heal back in WOD and it was a thing, these days only dark succor do heal, but in order to get this u need to land a kill, and that hardly happen in 1v1... And dont let me even start on DK presences, they were crucial back in the day, and was so helpful, and did rise the skill level as well... Sadly last time i did feel really powerful as Frost DK was WOD, DK back then was menace and a horror.. Then it did came Legion, and Frost did play like ARMs warrior, had lots of dmg, but very limited healing but was fine.. So last time Frost DK was real fun was WOD, and fine Legion, and UH was very op back in BFA up to 8.2, after that UH is also garbage, but Frost even more so... After the recent plate armor nerfs i stopped playing, it just does not make any sense, and i refuse to be free kill for scumbags, that just have their classes overtuned, while DKs are bottom trash, that need pocket healer, or some insane OUTplay in order to kill 1v1 someone that actually know how to play, it is disgusting, and i got tired too... If Blizzard dont fix DKs and mostly Frost in TWW, i hope they will bankrupt...
@Miridafeo
@Miridafeo Месяц назад
Not sure why blizz let pve voters determine what us rets get for tier sets next season.... 😑🤔🫤
Далее
How I Would Learn WoW Arena (If I Could Start Over)
22:25
CATACLYSM CLASSIC PvP TIER LIST | Every Class RANKED!
16:21
Китайка и Пчелка 4 серия😂😆
00:19
EVERY BURST COMBO RANKED in WoW PvP (BEST to WORST)
29:16
Explaining The 4 Levels of Healing in WoW
12:17
Просмотров 69 тыс.
Boomkin = EASY Arenas
3:16
Просмотров 2,7 тыс.
THE BEST PVP CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS IN DRAGONFLIGHT
13:40
Best Way To Choose A Main (or Alt) in 10.2.5
15:35
Просмотров 66 тыс.