Тёмный

How to install a wood accent wall - Weaber Weathered Wall Boards 

CCS and Sons Workshop
Подписаться 9 тыс.
Просмотров 257 тыс.
50% 1

How to install a wood accent wall.
In this video I show you how to install a wood accent wall in a bed room. We transformed our guest bedroom into my son's new bedroom. We wanted a somewhat rustic look and these Weaber Weathered Wall Boards wall boards (very similar to reclaimed wood) fit the bill perfectly. If you are interested to see how I built the kids bed that can be seen at the end of the video, click here: • How to Build a Farmhou...
#weaberwallboards #accentwall #woodwall
This same process would work for any room in a house (living room, den, dinning room, office would all work great). Make sure you think about the color of the wall behind the wood so that if there is any wall showing through gaps it isn't a totally different color than the boards. For this project the white wall behind the whitewashed boards worked great. You could install these boards without the liquid nails adhesive, but I wanted to make sure the strength was there in case we ever wanted to hang anything heavy off these boards.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in supporting this channel through monetary means, I have a Patreon account setup at: / ccsandsons
Proceeds from Patreon will go towards future project materials, tools for the workshop, and improving my filming and editing equipment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products used:
Weaber Weathered Wall Boards: amzn.to/2I4pTOX
Liquid Nails Adhesive: amzn.to/2X8sjhM
Ridgid Miter Saw: amzn.to/2GfLLCw
Ridgid Brad Nailler: amzn.to/2Ulsi8q
Ridgid Vacuum: amzn.to/2UlslkC
Makita 2.0HP Air Compressor: amzn.to/2IENmUW
Folding work table: amzn.to/2XfwBUp
Drop cloth: amzn.to/2IyeJQB
Painters tape: amzn.to/2ZcoEkG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like what you saw here, consider subscribing and giving this video a thumbs up. You can also find CCS & Sons Workshop on the following platforms:
Facebook: / ccsandsonsworkshop
Instagram: / ccs_and_sons
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Хобби

Опубликовано:

13 авг 2018

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 181   
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@CCSandSonsWorkshop 5 лет назад
Thanks for stopping by my channel. If you like what you saw, there's more! Hit that subscribe button! Here is another project I am particular proud of, my first batch of hardwood cutting boards: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-BS08Psj-OXI.html
@indhirap9733
@indhirap9733 5 лет назад
The music is so dramatic, it made me smile thou. Love the wall!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+Indhira P thanks! That’s what I was going for! Thanks for watching!
@wahidkhaliq4776
@wahidkhaliq4776 4 года назад
It must make the room more cosy and Warmer than a cold plaster wall 😉 looks nice I think I’ll have this in my hallway
@toastygnocchi
@toastygnocchi 5 лет назад
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed it.
@Dirty_Fortune_Production
@Dirty_Fortune_Production 2 года назад
I felt myself rooting for him at the end. Lol
@tammygreenggum3895
@tammygreenggum3895 3 года назад
Love it! great job. Looks fantastic.
@bookerschwartz9009
@bookerschwartz9009 2 года назад
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@CCSandSonsWorkshop 2 года назад
Glad you liked it lol.
@kevinburic3230
@kevinburic3230 3 года назад
this is a huge help!! haha planning on doing this in my living room.
@I_Can_Do_That
@I_Can_Do_That 5 лет назад
Thank you for the video. Looks amazing.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Pat S thank you! And thanks for watching!
@watsonian5669
@watsonian5669 5 лет назад
1812 Overture...love your style.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Yes indeed! Thanks!
@kennylc2193
@kennylc2193 3 года назад
Great job. I am planning on something like this in our downstairs bathroom. It's the wall where the sink is... probably no more than a 4x6 area but it will really make the entire bathroom pop
@lashun1st
@lashun1st Год назад
Magnificent work!! I'm definitely inspired
@BruceAUlrich
@BruceAUlrich 5 лет назад
Quite the transformation! I like the aged look it has.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks! It was a fun project and i'm very happy with how it turned out.
@slavskyart
@slavskyart 5 лет назад
*Good work! Would be great if you narrated your thought process and discuss any installing issues that you found along the way that are tricky to maneuver. Looking forward to your next video!*
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks for taking the time to watch. I agree that narration would have helped. I have tried harder in my subsequent videos to do just that. Thanks for the feedback.
@chefraviolishow9463
@chefraviolishow9463 5 лет назад
Awesome Job!!! Looks really nice!!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks, I appreciate it!
@flavahcat
@flavahcat 2 года назад
Digging the barefoot construction approach. Usually I'm drunk and barefoot when I'm using power tools. Hat tipped.
@19woodworks
@19woodworks 5 лет назад
I love walls covered with wood. It’s just a very nice look. Great job! That must’ve take a long while, but totally worth it. Haha.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Simple Woodworking it wasn't quick, but it was worth it in the end. I agree, its a nice look for the room. Thanks for watching!
@LifeOnBeagleRoad
@LifeOnBeagleRoad 5 лет назад
Giving the love right back! Looks good. We just put a wood wall up in our bathroom. Love how it turned out. Absolutely love the color of wood you used!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+Life On Beagle Road thanks so much! What product or type of wood did you go with? Thanks for watching!
@LifeOnBeagleRoad
@LifeOnBeagleRoad 5 лет назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop I used 8 inch wide pine boards that I shiplapped on the table saw. I just stained the boards. It turned out way better than I anticipated!
@MRNVCDIY
@MRNVCDIY 5 лет назад
nice video. great job
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thank you!
@HighCaliberCraftsman
@HighCaliberCraftsman 5 лет назад
Looks great!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thank you! And thanks for watching!
@pmckelvy21
@pmckelvy21 2 года назад
LOVED the MUSIC!! :)
@covertops.
@covertops. 4 года назад
Wow! The room I want to do is the same size as yours and has the window and closet exactly where yours is. Unbelievable!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@CCSandSonsWorkshop 4 года назад
Are you me writing from the past?!
@covertops.
@covertops. 4 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop No. Today is the first time I found your channel...as far as I can remember.
@jeaninemorgan9118
@jeaninemorgan9118 2 года назад
Great job
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thank you!
@johnpalermo2422
@johnpalermo2422 5 лет назад
Am currently doing a full gut renovation in my apt been debating whether to do the wood as an accent or standard paint. After watching this DEF going with the WOOD accent wall! Cheers mate
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
John Palermo glad it inspired you! Good luck on the project and thanks for watching!
@ShooterMcNut
@ShooterMcNut 4 года назад
Awesome!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks, and thanks for watching!
@thediydad9038
@thediydad9038 5 лет назад
Nice!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks!
@Nate-Dawwg
@Nate-Dawwg 2 года назад
5:25 code enforcement officer🤣
@mardakworkshop4450
@mardakworkshop4450 4 года назад
nice job man
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+MARDAK WORKSHOP thank you! And thanks for watching!
@SoWeBoughtaHouse
@SoWeBoughtaHouse 4 года назад
Your wall looks great! I used the same boards from Weaber and had the same issue with some boards not being to size and throwing things off.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@So We Bought a House - Thanks! How did your project turn out? Thanks for watching!
@SoWeBoughtaHouse
@SoWeBoughtaHouse 4 года назад
​@@CCSandSonsWorkshop It turned out really well. I painted the wall behind the boards a similar tone so the gaps didn;'t stand out as much. Here are some photos. instagram.com/p/B05tzuBBzTc/?
@venusalicea764
@venusalicea764 4 года назад
How many pieces did you need and how Much was the cost in total to put it up? It looks amazing by the way
@Eo5537
@Eo5537 Год назад
Yo that was dope! I’m about to do this project and you made it look so easy! Thanks. Btw can I borrow your tools? Definitely gonna need that letter too !
@raiders3417
@raiders3417 3 года назад
I have a porter cable nail gun what size finish nails did you use ?
@Mdavis3344
@Mdavis3344 3 года назад
Are you concerned that if you want to change things up, you'll rip drywall off when removing?
@Cragun.
@Cragun. 3 года назад
Looks good. I'm planning a wall now, but I'm wondering if I should paint the wall first ... can you see any of the light colored wall between the plank gaps?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@CCSandSonsWorkshop 3 года назад
If your wall color is drastically different than the boards you are putting up, I would paint it. There are a few spots here and there where the wall peeks through.
@ginoasci2876
@ginoasci2876 5 лет назад
Looks great. I'm installing that same product today, and i expect that level has nothing to do with it, it's important to keep them staight as long as they are all exactly the same width. I am not gluing them.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks for watching! Hope your project turns out great!
@KellyConcepts
@KellyConcepts 4 года назад
77,000 views?! Well deserved, music fits in perfectly.
@thefitnesszonegym9654
@thefitnesszonegym9654 3 года назад
Suggestion : start on top and you can cover anything uneven with the bottom trim ...
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks for the suggestion!
@BeerCharger
@BeerCharger 5 лет назад
You've just nailed a bunch of planks to a wall, haha. Well done on 4k watch time!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
There's a little more to it than that, but in general yes. Cheers!
@jamiemecca2947
@jamiemecca2947 5 лет назад
what is the thickness of your baseboard? does it sit flush with the weatherboard? exceed the thickness of the weatherboard? or does the weatherboard exceed the thickness of the baseboard?
@jons858
@jons858 5 лет назад
Awesome! What length brad nail did you use?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
18 guage 1-3/4" brad nails. Thanks for watching!
@sairumkhan1234
@sairumkhan1234 4 года назад
Looks great! Can the dry wall tear cause of all the weight to it?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Unlikely since there are brad nails into the studs too. Thanks for watching!
@ashleylangworthy1711
@ashleylangworthy1711 5 лет назад
What was the color of the paint you used, it compliments the wood wall well and I can’t decide on a color for my baby’s room but definitely doing a wood accent wall. Thank you !
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Ashley Langworthy I don't have the exact name any more but it was a very light grey from Sherwin Williams in semi-gloss. Thanks for watching!
@TracyClifford
@TracyClifford 3 года назад
Kind of looks like Functional Grey or Exquisite Grey from Sherwin Williams. Hopefully by now though you’ve decided on a color. 😊
@manningchiro
@manningchiro 4 года назад
Really nice look :) Thinking you may have used 100X more Liquid Nails than necessary.. but at least you know it's solid!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Probably true, but I tend to do things a bit overkill. Thanks for watching!
@kevinquinn8360
@kevinquinn8360 3 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop My only issue with the liquid nails is that I hope you love that wood wall so much that you're never going to tire of it. I did a multi colored wood plank wall in my family room but only used nail as at some point in the future we may decide we don't like that look anymore and I don't want to have to completely destroy the wall removing the wood planks. Not sure how that will work with your glued planks.
@zfxman02
@zfxman02 3 года назад
Excellent job. If I may ask, is there a reason why you used liquid nails and nail gun?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Just extra holding power.
@caseyrogers9252
@caseyrogers9252 5 лет назад
Did you not worry about the end of your boards landing evenly on a stud when butting up together?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+Casey Rogers no I didn’t worry about that. The combo of glue and nails on the studs was plenty strong. Thanks for watching!
@andysmith8031
@andysmith8031 4 года назад
I don’t have studs as it’s not a stud wall. Going into breeze block? Nails, screw?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Andy Smith I would use masonry screws and construction adhesive in your case I suppose. Thanks for watching!
@gudzik55
@gudzik55 4 года назад
I have a question about leveler. The first think to do is use leveler, what if it is not leveled, what to do? Another question is why mark the wall studs? I did not see what you did with those mark. The reason I asked, I have thin metal studs in my apartment ans they are useless.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Topa P I think you are referring to when I used the level to make the first row level? You want to make the boards level with the earth, even if the room isn't. If your room is not level, and it is off by a lot you can cut a smaller piece to fit the side that needs the extra wood. I marked the studs because when I used the brad nails through the boards I wanted them to hit the studs. If you have metal studs you might be able to get away with only using glue and no brad nails, just keep in mind that if you want to remove it in the future it will ruin the drywall. Good luck. Thanks for watching!
@DarkV2.
@DarkV2. 3 года назад
I’m probably going to do this but do you need to re paint the walls?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
It depends on the color of your walls before and the contrast with the wood choice you are putting up. If there is much difference between the two, you might want to paint.
@tonyn152
@tonyn152 5 лет назад
Great video! I just bought these same boards for our bathroom. Question: What type of nail gun (Brad, Finishing, etc.) and what size nails do you recommend using to put these boards on the wall?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Tony N I used a ridgid brad nailer and used 1 1/4" brad nails. Thanks for watching!
@eb7614
@eb7614 4 года назад
Very nice! What color is that?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
It's coastal grey. I have a link to them in the video description. Thanks for watching!
@MTHADON
@MTHADON 3 года назад
Why check if it's level? If its not and you adjust it, won't you have gaps?
@fupa74
@fupa74 5 лет назад
Are you required to leave a gap at the corners for expansion and contraction? WE are doing same wall different color next week.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@fupa74 I didn't leave any gap and haven't had any issues. Being that it installed inside the house and we live in a pretty dry climate I didn't expect any expansion/contraction issues. If you live in an area that does experience high humidity you might leave a slight gap. Thanks for watching!
@codygorman691
@codygorman691 4 года назад
I would have started at the top vs the bottom. You wouldn't notice the boards being ripped to accommodate the size difference at the top so much if it were lower and easier to hide.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
It isn’t noticeable. Thanks for watching.
@amirulislam9087
@amirulislam9087 3 года назад
Can i use any adhesive without drilling the wall?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
You could nail it without glue but I don’t know if I would glue without nails. The glue takes some time to set.
@81artmonk
@81artmonk 3 года назад
Everyone I've seen do this places it directly onto the wall. I assume that no one uses 1/4 planking on the wall otherwise if you want to remove the feature you end up destroying the wall and having to re-drywall it instead of just patching and paint.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
These were placed directly on the wall.
@tomjacobson698
@tomjacobson698 4 года назад
Your outlet covers magically attached themselves to the boards. I was hoping to see the way you lined up the outlets - did you remove the boxes and reattach them to the wood? It looks like you had wires hanging out at one point in the video but didn't cover the process of extending them out to meet the new wall.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+Tom Jacobson sorry I didn’t cover that. Yes I extended the outlets out to be flush with the new wall and reattached the face plate to the wood.
@hansen4j
@hansen4j 4 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop agree I have been trying to find videos more specifically showing the cutouts on how people are doing their cutouts since everyone's outlets can fall differently to where the boards land.
@fredbear205
@fredbear205 5 лет назад
Sharp
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to watch!
@andres813
@andres813 5 лет назад
Great Job. Did you stain the boards, the link only shows one light color, and about how many sets of 8 did u you use for this project.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@andres813 thanks! I did not stain them. They came that color. I bought 10 boxes for this wall. Hope that helps.
@andres813
@andres813 5 лет назад
CCS and Sons Workshop thanks for ur quick reply, how much did that cost u if u dont mind me asking
@andres813
@andres813 5 лет назад
CCS and Sons Workshop thanks for ur quick reply, how much did that cost u if u dont mind me asking
@chrischurch4551
@chrischurch4551 5 лет назад
@@andres813 I paid $25/box of 10 Sq ft. At home depot.
@NicKVenTs
@NicKVenTs 5 лет назад
How necessary is the liquid nail? The idea of using that heavy of an adhesive makes me nervous for myself or someone else that’d want the option to safely remove the boards without destroying the wall
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@NickVenTs It isn't required. You can do it with just the brad nails, but make sure you hit the studs. I wanted the extra strength as I was going to be hanging things on the wood and I wasn't worried about removing it. Thanks for watching!
@BigChutes
@BigChutes 4 года назад
The adhesive adds an element of almost necessary structural stability, but in the video they used way too much. Just a few dollops here n' there would be sufficient.
@nadinerelihan807
@nadinerelihan807 4 года назад
Do I need to use the nails if I have the adhesive?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
No. It’s optional.
@kevinquinn8360
@kevinquinn8360 3 года назад
I would have kept the top row of boards full size and started at the top and worked my way down and if you had to rip boards i'd rip the bottom boards. The top boards are most visible while the boards just above the baseboard will hardly have anyone noticing. I say this based on experience.
@gtberg
@gtberg 5 лет назад
If you are nailing it to the wall, you really don't need liquid nails to hold it. The day you try to take that off the wall in several years, you will have to completely replace all the sheetrock. AND you should start from the middle of the wall, not the floor. I'm amazed you kept it level to the ceiling.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@gtberg Thanks for taking the time to comment. I wanted to be able to hang things on the wall without worrying that the brad nails might pull out, thus the use of liquid nails. We won't be taking it down anytime soon.
@rsimpkins2g
@rsimpkins2g 3 года назад
What was the total project cost?
@jaxx-_-123
@jaxx-_-123 3 года назад
Looks great but holy moly that was a lot of adhesive! 😳 Next time you want to change that look you will have to scrap that down to the studs and drywall again. 😜
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
That's the idea! Thanks for watching!
@EnjoyCalculus
@EnjoyCalculus 4 года назад
Is painting before installation required?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Not always. If you have an existing wall color that is not at all similar to the wood you are using, you probably should. If the existing paint is similar though, you don't need to.
@EnjoyCalculus
@EnjoyCalculus 4 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop gotcha. Thanks for the response
@kassyfit
@kassyfit 3 года назад
Can you still hang things on that wall ??
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Sure can, that was part of the reason I used liquid nails behind the boards. Thanks for watching!
@tonirodriguez3022
@tonirodriguez3022 5 лет назад
What where the color of these exact boards.. I clicked on link but those are light
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Tony Rodriguez Thanks for watching! They are Nantucket Grey from Weaber Wall Boards. Try this link: www.weaberlumber.com/weathered-wall-boards.php
@Jungla694
@Jungla694 4 года назад
this project makes my back hurt just watching
@ArturoGarcia-er1hk
@ArturoGarcia-er1hk 4 года назад
T C Caucasian figures.
@pavelt5732
@pavelt5732 2 года назад
Lazy @ss detected 😼
@Silverpinstudios
@Silverpinstudios 3 года назад
NICE Job!
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thank you!
@tmsnohio
@tmsnohio 3 года назад
So, now that you have liquid nailed each board to your wall, in 10 years when this look isn't what you want anymore how do you get the boards off your wall without destroying the wall?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
I’ll build a new house around it.
@MAZINKAIFER
@MAZINKAIFER 3 года назад
why the liquid nails if you are using brad nails?
@codymacaulay1435
@codymacaulay1435 5 лет назад
Why use liquid nails? Isn’t that a bit overkill?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Thanks for watching! I wanted to be able to hang things on the wood wall after the fact and didn't want to rely only on the brad nails. You probably could use just brad nails if you didn't need the extra strength.
@codymacaulay1435
@codymacaulay1435 5 лет назад
CCS and Sons Workshop that makes sense!
@andrewfernandez7652
@andrewfernandez7652 5 лет назад
I was thinking the same thing. Looks good.
@kevindwyer6618
@kevindwyer6618 5 лет назад
Where do u get the boards from. .great job man
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Kevin Dwyer thank you! The brand is Weaber Weathered Wallboards. You can get them at Home Depot or online.
@caseyrogers9252
@caseyrogers9252 5 лет назад
I’m sorry, what was the color of the board you used?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
+Casey Rogers Nantucket Gray.
@JG-us2yv
@JG-us2yv 5 лет назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop ...where do you purchase this product from ?
@KivelRecords
@KivelRecords 3 года назад
What color was those wall boards?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Nantucket Grey - Thanks for watching!
@JohnnyMac2237
@JohnnyMac2237 4 года назад
How much would you say all those wood panels were in total?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
A couple hundred dollars.
@JohnnyMac2237
@JohnnyMac2237 4 года назад
CCS and Sons Workshop well it looks great..excellent job. Can you direct me to the site you purchased them?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Amazon link in the description above or Home Depot.
@ginag8689
@ginag8689 4 года назад
What did you do to make up for the space it causes near the outlet?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
I cut notches out of each board that went around outlets. Thanks for watching!
@rctoolbox3075
@rctoolbox3075 3 года назад
Home depot sells outlet extensions in 1/4",3/8", 1/2" and possibly other thicknesses to allow you to extend the outlet box and place the outlet and cover plate flush with the added wall boards.
@wildcard157
@wildcard157 4 года назад
Do you really need the liquid nails considering you are brad nailing it to the studs? Figured if you ever wanted to take it down you are going to destroy the wall from all of the liquid nail glue.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Marc Jusino you don’t have to use liquid nails. I wanted the extra holding power to hang things off the wood. Thanks for watching!
@johncaputo205
@johncaputo205 4 года назад
Where did you buy these?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@John Caputo - I bought them at Home Depot. But they can be found online too. Here is an updated Amazon listing: amzn.to/2VgomIB Good luck!
@johncaputo205
@johncaputo205 4 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop thank you 👍
@dragons_red
@dragons_red 3 года назад
If you have an old house, you don't want things level, you want them square (inline with the structure). As old houses may not be level themselves, using a level can make the end result look crooked.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
That's a great point, thanks!
@fusgersnabble224
@fusgersnabble224 2 года назад
should nail it so when you want to change it out you don't destroy the sheet rock pulling it off...
@Pepe-bu2ho
@Pepe-bu2ho 2 года назад
Why do you have to paint the wall first?
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
You don't have to, but I wanted to make sure if the color peaked through any of the cracks/gaps that it was the color I wanted.
@Shirodx
@Shirodx 4 года назад
Thanks for the vid, but sorry, the music was soo annoying. Had to mute it a quarter way through.
@hafzamacie8858
@hafzamacie8858 3 года назад
Find all the information you need on the Stodoys plans website.
@priestof1s
@priestof1s 2 года назад
This is good but your going to destroy the sheetrock when you pull that off.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
I'm not going to take it off...
@MHdrport
@MHdrport 3 месяца назад
Flooring $150 Glue $3400
@fyrfox2000
@fyrfox2000 3 года назад
Drop the music. Please.
@dirtytube
@dirtytube 3 года назад
the music is a distraction... just saying
@christianmayhew2617
@christianmayhew2617 4 года назад
**********NOT************ YOU OMITTED CUTTING IN, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF PAINTING. THEREFORE DECEIVING THE VIEWERS.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
@Christian Mayhew thanks for your comment. The main point of the video was about the wood accent wall and how to do it so I didn’t include all the painting steps. It wasn’t intended as a how to paint video. Thanks for watching though.
@christianmayhew2617
@christianmayhew2617 4 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop No worries, just ball busting. Getting ready to do a room myself.
@terrimccarthy9699
@terrimccarthy9699 3 года назад
The only reason i disliked this video was because i have real barn wood and was looking for tips.
@ElHarley210
@ElHarley210 3 года назад
music sux
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
That's just... like.... your opinion man....
@ElHarley210
@ElHarley210 3 года назад
@@CCSandSonsWorkshop sure is
@ArturoGarcia-er1hk
@ArturoGarcia-er1hk 4 года назад
I gave you thumb down.
@CCSandSonsWorkshop
Ok, thanks for the feedback!
@andrewdwillis6
@andrewdwillis6 Месяц назад
This should be called Star Wars music + a timelaps of me installing the wall. Not helpful.
@guerillin
@guerillin 3 года назад
I stopped watching the video after the tape removal step. Like for real dude?
@jaromejacksan6934
@jaromejacksan6934 2 года назад
Woodglut is a solid company with the best woodworking plans.
Далее
IS THIS THE EASIEST WOOD ACCENT WALL EVER!?
19:45
Просмотров 62 тыс.
3M❤️ #thankyou #shorts
00:14
Просмотров 2,5 млн
Gặp 2 thánh troll | CHANG DORY | ometv
00:42
Просмотров 19 млн
Conquering fears and slippery slops on two wheels!
00:18
How to Install Wainscoting | DIY Board and Batten
17:41
Putting up an Accent Wall in a Box (real wood)
24:56
Просмотров 20 тыс.
How to Make a Shiplap Fireplace
41:07
Просмотров 300 тыс.
EASY Peel & Stick Barn Wood Accent Wall
7:01
Просмотров 113 тыс.
Why don't people use these for floating shelves?
18:13
Surprised 😳🤩🤩❤️🔥🥳
0:35
Просмотров 33 млн