Тёмный

How To Overcome Farming Difficulties! DETAILED|2023 

Value Farm
Подписаться 226 тыс.
Просмотров 17 тыс.
50% 1

Know this before you start a farm! we almost gave up!
Today's episode, We're sharing our journey in detail, the biggest challenges new farmers face and experienced farmers too! we share solutions to the challenges!
PLEASE GET A NOTE BOOK ! (Very educative and insightful)
If you’re a first time farmer or planning to start a mixed farm, this video is for you.
More details till the end of the video.
Enjoy!
#goatfarming #uganda
Whatsapp/Call: +256772122307 or +256772036986 (For business)
PLEASE SUPOORT THE CHANNEL HERE:
Mobile money Support: +256772122307
Patreon: www.patreon.com/ValueFarm?fan...
Membership: ru-vid.com/show-UCDrN...
For business or Sponsorship contact us: wevaluefarming626@gmail.com
LET’S CONNECT ON SCOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: / valuefarmug
Facebook: @Valuefarmug
Please subscribe, like and leave a comment!
Subscribe for more videos coming up!
Music used: www.epidemicsound.com/referra...

Хобби

Опубликовано:

2 июл 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 94   
@ValueFarmUG
@ValueFarmUG 11 месяцев назад
We greatly appreciate all your love and support friends 😊 we love ya'll ❤️ 😍 😊
@willc4922
@willc4922 11 месяцев назад
Always great info and experience knowledge gained from you
@ValueFarmUG
@@willc4922 Thank you so much.
@ethicalproperties
@ethicalproperties 10 месяцев назад
Hi guys my name is Dele Joshua based in UK. I want to thank you guys for inspiring me I'm 54 I've lived in uk 4 35 yrs. Because of your videos I've gone back to university to study for an MBA in Agribusiness. I do t plan to work 4 anybody after my qualification I'm coming straight back to Mother Africa. Agriculture will be my retirement plan. Once again thank you guys and home to meet you very very soon.
@miliwardchikafa9972
@miliwardchikafa9972 5 дней назад
we are all inspired by u pple.
@Amutallah
@Amutallah 11 месяцев назад
Grafton, you are an author of books. I love how you augment your vibe with sayings from all walks of life.
@arokisaacmawut4572
@arokisaacmawut4572 Месяц назад
Grafton Amazing!!!! This is guy speaks out without reservation... Love to meet you One day
@tobiasmangoma9566
@tobiasmangoma9566 11 месяцев назад
We watch you because you add value to the little we have. We come to you to sharpen our tools, so when we go to tackle the challenge, we do it with less sweating. Blessed is the hand that gives. You are giving this info for free. You deserve all the success you are getting.
@nalubowarehema1101
@nalubowarehema1101 10 месяцев назад
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Even me, some one or chanel which doesn't add value on me,i do not give you my time. Thanks for your great effort. May Allah bless you with more
@brightmedia1-1academy
@brightmedia1-1academy 2 месяца назад
Thank you so much value farm. You have been a good support for me to keep on going even when I wanted to quit. Please I will need a full video on treatment. Deworming, giving iron, clipping the teeth, castration etc. Thanks for encouraging me here in Nigeria. God bless you Tina, Mr Charles and others. ❤
@supersmartspaces1768
@supersmartspaces1768 10 месяцев назад
preach Passstor!!! PREACH!!!!!
@MightyMoeDaFarmer
@MightyMoeDaFarmer 11 месяцев назад
Moses here 26 from Georgia U.S.A I’m getting ready to talk with a property owner this week in hopes to secure a lease and began my journey. One thing that stood out from your video is when you all said that sometimes our biggest hold back is ourselves. Sometimes I struggle with getting out the door because of the fear to fail. So thank you for y’all words of encouragement and motivation. Really enjoy the videos and hope to be able to talk persistently with you both for more advice and motivation!! I
@angelsinkara7786
@angelsinkara7786 6 месяцев назад
This video was for me, God used you two to deliver a message to me🥰🙏🏻because the math isnt mathing in the farm and i was almost in my breaking point, but i will keep pushing regardless
@nalubowarehema1101
@nalubowarehema1101 10 месяцев назад
❤❤❤❤❤❤ Wow that's really very impressive . Keep going. Challenges are everywhere and no one will love what you do and they will never appreciate what you do and also there will always be people behind your back That's a good advice for everyone who wants to start
@millicentwambui2445
@millicentwambui2445 11 месяцев назад
Hello guys, Thank you for alway sharing. You inspire me alot. Farming is my dream that looking forward to fulfill..... following from Kenya 🇰🇪. Cheers
@stanbattle7436
@stanbattle7436 7 месяцев назад
we are in Philippines and copying you but starting with chickens I wish I could show you the 200 hen house and our small goat house. We are going to value add to our product by making sausages. They are very popular they sell well and that's why we are trying to grow. Sausages are so easy to make and sell very well. I hope you read this message we have learned a lot from you
@robbycarson4999
@robbycarson4999 11 месяцев назад
Thanks Grafton 4 that sermon regarding persistence!! I believe that ur the only person who can push yo dreams across the finish line !! The rest of the ppl r simply there 4 the ride. They may choose 2 stay or jump off along the way!! At the end of the day, u must remain the captain of yo ship period!!
@brodiejr4real
@brodiejr4real 11 месяцев назад
Value for more than just the farm. #GreatInfo
@mohamedkamara161
@mohamedkamara161 10 месяцев назад
I like watching all your videos cause it give me more understanding on how to start my own farming business. Now that am live in USA am always thinking how I can go back home and get started.
@ethicalproperties
@ethicalproperties 10 месяцев назад
Hi guys my name is Dele Joshua based in UK. I want to thank you guys for inspiring me I'm 54 I've lived in uk 4 35 yrs. Because of your videos I've gone back to university to study for an MBA in Agribusiness. I don' t plan to work 4 anybody after my qualification I'm coming straight back to Mother Africa. Agriculture will be my retirement plan. Once again thank you guys and home to meet you very very soon.
@bjmanimalsbreedingfarm4489
@bjmanimalsbreedingfarm4489 11 месяцев назад
All i can say is thanks so much for educating us
@user-gx1sg2cb7z
@user-gx1sg2cb7z 11 месяцев назад
Big up value farm
@rhodanalubega7112
@rhodanalubega7112 11 месяцев назад
Thank you for these inspirational messages. Slogan "Start small"
@Tobido4145
@Tobido4145 11 месяцев назад
In fact I haven’t finished the video yet, but i really motivated from the initial about failure can occur to everyone, wish I’d seen value farm for long period, but I realized I should have making millions from farming than losing 15 to 20 thousand dollars in transport business but since I was raised as a farmer and by the help of value farm has really given me the real me and my future in farming…. Thank you so much for this inspiration i wish i could start my farming journey today, but hopefully will be one of the greatest farmer in Ghana 🇬🇭 just mark my words. Hmmm #godisthereason 🙏🏾
@Shujaafarm256
@Shujaafarm256 10 месяцев назад
Relentless about what you want thanks ❤
@ValueFarmUG
@ValueFarmUG 10 месяцев назад
Our pleasure 😊 🙏
@juliusatukunda7056
@juliusatukunda7056 11 месяцев назад
Amazing work, great commitment you guys have exhibited through the years. Been following you since almost the beginning.. biggest take home, not to cut corners. Thanks for the great lessons.. keep shining Value Farm.
@bessytembo-yb7sy
@bessytembo-yb7sy 10 месяцев назад
Great full for your time
@LoyalFarm
@LoyalFarm 11 месяцев назад
Thanks for the information, surely Knowledge is power
@udezeanthony6491
@udezeanthony6491 11 месяцев назад
Tina,I remember when you followed that district head to see the land, even when you guys had issues and brought in that reputable lawyer to help out. Infact, you guys have weathered the storm all the way here. Are we going to talk about several managers and workers that have worked with value farm and left? To God be the Glory.
@mambalasanyang319
@mambalasanyang319 11 месяцев назад
Thanks so much value farm. You guys never disapoint.
@greyelizara6787
@greyelizara6787 11 месяцев назад
I like the way you are doing guyz, u are doing great, I’m following you every time from when you start with that small chicken run ducks and few goats up to now, u inspiring me guyz keep going, I’m following your foot steps, wish to meet you one of the days and say my story too. Respect 🙏🙏🙏
@philbailey2330
@philbailey2330 11 месяцев назад
That's a great story and seeing you apply it is powerful. So good to have partners to help carry the load. That's Empowerment!
@Ekowriches
@Ekowriches 11 месяцев назад
Always in hurry to watch your update... You guys are doing a great job. Thank you for sharing.. I'm learning a lot from you guys from Ghana🇬🇭 and I want to say Asante Saana🤝
@Ray-ov7vz
@Ray-ov7vz 11 месяцев назад
Thank you for sharing the vital importance of superior genetics first!!...
@terri6342
@terri6342 11 месяцев назад
Fantastic work
@georgekamelo6858
@georgekamelo6858 10 месяцев назад
You guys are really giving us free knowledge and business sharing experiences.
@ahosikobonyo3766
@ahosikobonyo3766 11 месяцев назад
Once again you have never disappointed. You have given voluminous information for starters like me. Invest in quality genetics 🧬 from the start.
@Reequat91
@Reequat91 9 месяцев назад
Tina and Grafton, My name is Richard. As always, thank you for all valuable knowledge you shared on your channel. I have followed you for 2 years now. One of the biggest problems with all of us out here in North America is capital and finding a piece of land to start something small and expand on the ground. Second challenge is, with small cash one can afford to start something, its hard to find a trusted person to work with and start something on the ground. For instance you Grafton, you were lucky to you located Tina. Tina was able to open a door for trust to the point you ended up relocating to Uganda. How many of us can really be lucky like that? Personally I don't have so much money but I can afford to buy a couple of goats a month or one pig a month. But who can take care of them on the ground if I don't have a partner I can build from that? I wish there are many Tinas out there to help many diasporans come to the mother continent and start investing in the country. This for me has been the most challenging part of starting something small. Maybe you guys can help locate the like of Tinas and help them connect to some of the enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the Diaspora.
@marthalindsay2842
@marthalindsay2842 7 месяцев назад
Pray with a sincere heart God will help you.
@afrifaeric4324
@afrifaeric4324 10 месяцев назад
thanks very much for the good information you always give us ❤
@Bigtingz.Agro-Farm
@Bigtingz.Agro-Farm 11 месяцев назад
Thanks value farm for such awonderful lecture and am looking forward to visit you in future Insh Allah ❤💪💪
@MrTheelicitor
@MrTheelicitor 11 месяцев назад
Knowledge is not power sorry to say, Applied knowledge is power. But your knowledge shared is powerful :) we appreciate you so much. Thanks Grafton et. al.
@ValueFarmUG
Our pleasure 😊 🙏
@siamicsuppliers3744
@siamicsuppliers3744 10 месяцев назад
Thank you so much 💓 guys for sharing your experience with me....I like it.
@davincifarms7151
@davincifarms7151 11 месяцев назад
Keep soaring
@o3integratedfarming492
@o3integratedfarming492 11 месяцев назад
Many thanks for all the informations, so intruiging. We love to learn from guys, Our farm is integrated farming.
@Precious0692
@Precious0692 11 месяцев назад
Guys you are doing great job
@kengonesi7345
@kengonesi7345 11 месяцев назад
Great lecture, Congratulations guys. Lesson learned. ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR WHAT YOU ARE BOTH DOING.
@charlesappiahdanquah5565
@charlesappiahdanquah5565 11 месяцев назад
Thank you so much for this useful information, Charles from Ghana West Africa
@ValueFarmUG
Our pleasure 😊
@albertkuma1747
@albertkuma1747 11 месяцев назад
Thankyou so much. Learning and got motivated with your Videos here in with my piggery farming here in Papua New Guinea.
@fredrickkc
@fredrickkc 11 месяцев назад
You guys are pioneering the efforts of taking this thing to the next level for the benefit of all. Your leadership role is greatly appreciated 🙏. I hope people understand what is happening hear!
@ivasong
@ivasong 11 месяцев назад
I love you both - great job
@alfred_ao
@alfred_ao 11 месяцев назад
Thank You so much Tina that advice is for me personally. ❤
@kanyesigyerobert3822
@kanyesigyerobert3822 11 месяцев назад
Knowledge is power, it's really amazing for adding value to many people and changing negative narrative, Even you can make it in Africa ❤❤❤God bless the work of your hands. Iam requesting you to allow me visit you in December this year
@maxwellnansongole8744
@maxwellnansongole8744 11 месяцев назад
The story is just wow! ❤❤❤
@michaelguider7325
@michaelguider7325 11 месяцев назад
Thank you guys for every bit of information you share. My family has learned so very much and have faith that our future farm will be blessed partly due to your passion and dedication to helping other farmers grow. We absolutely love you guys and your farm. Will be looking forward to have a consultation before we start. Thanks again and blessings to you all and your growth.
@ValueFarmUG
Wow congratulations on your near farm. Looking forward to touching base with you soon. Be blessed 🙌
@frankhoodsenyonjo3947
@frankhoodsenyonjo3947 11 месяцев назад
Thanks for the information provided and i wish to secure some heads from your side in future
@michaelochar2531
@michaelochar2531 11 месяцев назад
Great information value Farm
@Sargeman.
@Sargeman. 7 месяцев назад
You guys are amazing ❤
@peterwakabi4793
@peterwakabi4793 11 месяцев назад
Thanks for the knowledge, value farm 🙏🙏
@fermekulisha
@fermekulisha 11 месяцев назад
Congratulations for achieving your target. God bless
@ValueFarmUG
Thank you so much. God bless too 🙏 🙌
@judetogo1
@judetogo1 11 месяцев назад
Great teaching .....
@destinydouglas7333
@destinydouglas7333 11 месяцев назад
Guys u are talking to me directly, this is my first year of starting a farm
@kalyangodubai6469
@kalyangodubai6469 11 месяцев назад
Amen 🙏 thanks 🙏 you guys
@patricknthiwa8311
@patricknthiwa8311 10 месяцев назад
Nothing great comes easy. People from the country side want to make you fail as they are down there. They pray for our hard earned savings. They don't care about your dreams.
@nuwaherezawinston356
@nuwaherezawinston356 11 месяцев назад
This is so so encouraging ,, I can totally relate,, How can I purchase piglets from your farm? I am from western Uganda, Mbarara and I like your breeds ,, I would really love to obtain those breeds Kindly share on how we can make this possible
@supersmartspaces1768
@supersmartspaces1768 10 месяцев назад
I feel you big guy!!! I fully agree with you - These are words of an entrepreneur. Bezos, Gates, Musk, Dangote all - stepped out despite the internal opposition. There is a reason why God chose Noah. There is a reason why God chose YOUR Cranial Crucible .... The space between you ears is GOD's - Let him use it.
@PizzaWithScandal
@PizzaWithScandal 11 месяцев назад
there is a chinese farmer that is making billions with pigs ...hope u guys get there also, much love
@taanaemmanuelfepee3828
@taanaemmanuelfepee3828 11 месяцев назад
Thanks, really impressive
@ValueFarmUG
Our pleasure 😊 🙏
@user-jn7vs2tz3e
@user-jn7vs2tz3e 9 месяцев назад
Thanks for your advises more so how often do you remove the imos
@henrybonsu1812
@henrybonsu1812 11 месяцев назад
please write a book on how to start a pig farm
@pauls.wungko7578
@pauls.wungko7578 11 месяцев назад
Great info. I didn’t get to hear the lady farm name that is in Ghana. Please help
@nayeanko
@nayeanko 11 месяцев назад
But we need your guidance on how much amount monye you need if you want to start farming on small scale
@cedardistefano3188
@cedardistefano3188 7 месяцев назад
Hey guys what’s the name of that Ghanaian company or channel and how much to book with you
@SP_D
@SP_D 11 месяцев назад
How much did it cost to build the structures?
@pepesteps6944
@pepesteps6944 11 месяцев назад
What piglet breeds do you have?
@JoeJoe-hn2nh
@JoeJoe-hn2nh 11 месяцев назад
Hello Miss Tina. I need your assist. Can we cross a boar with its daughters? Thanks in advance Miss Tina. I will appreciate your answer
@okirurofinos9818
@okirurofinos9818 10 месяцев назад
Am in Soroti how do access you?
@GadTuryeingana
@GadTuryeingana 9 месяцев назад
I am in the diaspora, how can i successfully manage a piggery business
@helenbabog4402
@helenbabog4402 11 месяцев назад
Please I am Helen from Ghana planning for piggery May I know that company or team mentioned for to contact them
@Anonimaas371
@Anonimaas371 10 месяцев назад
Hello everyone, I hope we’re all good. Please I wanted to ask if anyone here would happen to know of a good, safe land that I could rent to set up my farm please? I need it as soon as possible and I’ll be very grateful. Most preferably in luwero or even past luwero a bit. Or mukono and past it a bit, mityana. Or somewhere good that could fall in to similar distances. From 20 or 30 acres to like 150 or 200 acres. Thank you very much.
@obedboampong3164
@obedboampong3164 11 месяцев назад
its been a while you talked about your sheep flock
@ValueFarmUG
It's actually the next video coming up.
@obedboampong3164
@@ValueFarmUG good to hear
@obedboampong3164
@@ValueFarmUG im in ghana buh i heard you speaking about a farmer in ghana with nice breeds of pig, can i get the name so i search for them please ?
@newloveprints5662
@newloveprints5662 10 месяцев назад
Where in Ghana is that farm located, can I get her contact please
@keponki
@keponki 11 месяцев назад
What’s the name of the Ghanaian RU-vid channel?
@MrTheelicitor
@MrTheelicitor 11 месяцев назад
The Ghanaian Farmer.
@idk009able
@idk009able 7 месяцев назад
@valuefarmUG how are dealing with security, do have guard dogs, security cameras, what strategies are you employing to reduce theft
Далее
THE POLICE TAKES ME! feat @PANDAGIRLOFFICIAL #shorts
00:31
HMH FARMS
6:30
Просмотров 264
Committed to Zambia's smallholder farmers
28:17
Просмотров 13 тыс.
How To Multiple GOATS In One Year! | Simple And Easy
19:02
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PRACTICING MIXED FARMING