Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 581   
@ArtiOfficial
@ArtiOfficial 10 месяцев назад
I just can't help but laugh at how utterly confused someone would be if they were just strolling around a forest and saw two armed medieval knights aggresively bashing each other hahaha. Awesome video and great fight! :)
@kuroshthegreat8073
@kuroshthegreat8073 10 месяцев назад
I would feel like id been teleported into Monty Python's Holy Grail.
@ArtiOfficial
@@kuroshthegreat8073 Hahaha totally :D imagine you're walking past them from a seemingly safe distance and you're like "surely they can't see me" and then they suddenly stop fighting, turn around and look at you... menacingly. I'd probably shit myself.
@jayred2908
@jayred2908 10 месяцев назад
​@@ArtiOfficialthats weird cause I think I'd get excited 🤣
@ArtiOfficial
@@jayred2908 It'd sure be exciting until they raise their weapons and take a step towards you haha.
@Lurklen
@Lurklen 10 месяцев назад
I'd immediately think I had time travelled, or been taken to another world, and be mildly disappointed it wasn't so (I was read a lot of portal fantasy when I was young, and it left a mark lol) before becoming pretty jazzed that I was getting to witness a cool knight fight.
@WELLbethere
@WELLbethere 10 месяцев назад
When they started reaching for daggers after going down is when I felt like this was real. Not that the rest of the combat isn't great, there's just something so vivid about that part in particular.
@dequitem
@dequitem 10 месяцев назад
That's why I love dagger fights.
@SwordTune
@SwordTune 8 месяцев назад
You have to get to that position first.
@danmaertens7872
@danmaertens7872 5 месяцев назад
That was intense
@CoIdHeat
@CoIdHeat 10 месяцев назад
Felt to me like the guy with the morning star was holding back.. right to the moment when they went to trying to stab each others with daggers like and things really escalated
@dequitem
Nop, the heavy morningstar was only slower, but I never hold back.
@nothingiseverperfect
@nothingiseverperfect 7 месяцев назад
THIS IS SO GOOD MORE MEDIEVAL UFC
@christopherquinn5899
@christopherquinn5899 7 месяцев назад
"Wait! Why can't we just be friends?" Actually I love to see Western Martial Arts. It has been neglected for too long.
@iskenuz
@iskenuz 10 месяцев назад
That chunk flying off at 1:35 had me nervous, like, is that point on the dagger live now?
@Microbe1972
@Microbe1972 10 месяцев назад
I recognized this too, and you can see, that the dagger from Dequitem looked very pointy after that...
@dequitem
@@Microbe1972 dafuck I have to check my rondel dagger now.
@stephencardone
@stephencardone 10 месяцев назад
The fighting when it goes to the ground is so raw and visceral, things like the head kick and the stabbing at armor slits give it a feeling of desperation I'm sure reflects the actual nature of combat historically. At the end of the day, one can't fight gracefully unless they intend to lose gracefully as well.
@zweihander7309
@zweihander7309 10 месяцев назад
Ye I bet most 1v1 duels would have ended in 'grappling stabbing' even when factoring in blunt force hits, very gritty
@spitalhelles3380
@spitalhelles3380 10 месяцев назад
Historically most of the times you would capitulate and get captured and eventually exchanged for a price.
@grizzlyblackpowder1960
@grizzlyblackpowder1960 10 месяцев назад
​@@spitalhelles3380unless you got killed first. Not like there was a lack of knightly deaths, plenty of first hand accounts recall knights being killed, in battle and otherwise. In the case of France many duels between knights were only to satisfaction, which to the french meant to the death, and there are endless accounts of this.
@grizzlyblackpowder1960
​@@spitalhelles3380Germany also had judicial duels that were mostly fought to the death, because otherwise how could you tell who God truly favored, those were popular until the end of the renaissance.
@grizzlyblackpowder1960
​@@spitalhelles3380during the hundred years war, both mounted and foot knights died to the tune of thousands, though on the french side they mostly fell because of endless arrows hitting them directly in the face rather than some other knight.
@cndl_lght
@cndl_lght 10 месяцев назад
David Attenborough: As we can see here, In the early spring, the majestic knight wonders about his territory, finding another male knight by happenstance; they are locked in a battle for territorial lines. With the summer fast approaching, the dominant knight will have access to fair maidens, mutton, and mead. A staple in the diet of a ferocious creature such as the knight. Let us observe their dance of war, as they clash against tempered steel and pure wrath.
@dequitem
Epic commentary!
@Gunnar001
@Gunnar001 10 месяцев назад
I love how duels in movies are so epic and choreographed…but in reality they must have all looked goofy and clumsy like this.
@Экзистенциальныйтоварищ
Yeah, it looks cruel and filthy. Actually, i'd like to see this type of fight in historical movies more often. In "The king", for example, was shown something similar, but they took this filthy fight style too far.
@cattleherder1912
@cattleherder1912 4 месяца назад
Surely you have to realize that these two are only doing this for fun. Knights back then were experts, some practiced daily their whole life since they were children. Its almost as if you are comparing larping airsofters to seal team six which is a little weird.
@Gunnar001
@Gunnar001 4 месяца назад
@@cattleherder1912 Obviously real knights back in the day would be far more skilled than these two. Even so, I don’t think it would take long for the duel to devolve into what we see here, even with expert fighters. It definitely wouldn’t look like some beautifully choreographed Hollywood fight scene. Real life just doesn’t work like that. Same for full scale battles. Just a big crowd of fully armored men with limited visibility bumping into and tripping over each other.
@cattleherder1912
@@Gunnar001 I digress, a duel is a perfect opportunity to utilize unorthodox techniques which are perhaps more stylish than effective. Besides their footwork and their overall technique would have been so pure and fluid that in comparison it might as well have been a hollywood choreographed fighting scene. Again, in comparison. As for field battles I also think we have a distorted picture in our minds of them. Lines and formations were held very tightly and only those who fell to the ground or had a chink in their armor would have been mortally wounded (knights). Trumpets and flags were used to issue orders. There was a lot of recorded battles where the two armies clashed and disengaged multiple times which over time led to piles of bodies stacking up in the center of the battlefield. Not really the mosh pits I think we imagine today in other words.
@cattleherder1912
​@@Gunnar001 I think many today have a very warped image of medieval warfare. In duels we would have seen a much more fluid movement pattern/footwork and way better and more deliberate techniques, especially when it comes to grappling which is when a knight is at his most vulnerable. These two look like the town drunks in comparison to actual knights. Field battles were very well coordinated tightly packed formations, not some mosh pit. Armies front lines clashed and disengaged several times leaving piles of bodies in the center, many were actually crushed to death. The front line in a formation would often time rotate to the back of their unit in order to get a rest so that the battle could continue for hours. Trumpets, drums and flags were used to allow the commander a way to communicate orders throughout the battlefield, again it was not some free for all that you seem to imagine.
@guilhemandre228
@guilhemandre228 10 месяцев назад
God damn! That was amazing! I love the struggles at the end, trying to get in the slits of the armor with the dagger. It's always my favorite part. It feels so raw and desperate. Incredible photography as always!!
@Hedgeknight420
@Hedgeknight420 8 месяцев назад
The sword dude was winning , til he was mercilessly kicked in the face and stabbed a bunch with the poniard 😢
@DUPPIXCONQUERER
@DUPPIXCONQUERER 10 месяцев назад
As someone who trains MMA, I loved the ground fighting. Super cool how the positions you got into are universal to all grappling arts, regardless of where in the world they came from.
@crimsonfox87fluxule62
@crimsonfox87fluxule62 10 месяцев назад
It's almost like it's a natural part of biology and the natural world for intelligent creatures to take advantage of the biomechanics of their opponents in order to have an inherent upper hand.
@dr.gorgeous
@dr.gorgeous 10 месяцев назад
As someone who also trains MMA, I love this because it shows how effective these positions are in even armored Knight duels.
@DisorderedArray
@DisorderedArray 10 месяцев назад
I thought it was interesting how quickly they gave up on their primary weapons and moved to grappling and ground work with those bodkin daggers.
@theclockman775
@theclockman775 9 месяцев назад
@@DisorderedArraywell, pretty hard to use two handed weapons on the floor, yeah?
@dimitristripakis7364
@dimitristripakis7364 9 месяцев назад
What did you expect, a 69 ?
@tunnel-stash
@tunnel-stash 10 месяцев назад
The way the camera went out at the end was like a horror movie. It happened right when he got point kicked in the head and loss motion. It was surprisingly creepy. Like the knife fight in Saving Private Ryan.
@dequitem
Thanks for marking it for others!
@crimsonfox87fluxule62
@crimsonfox87fluxule62 10 месяцев назад
Yeah, historically 50 60 lb of armor spread all around the body, there was a lot of weight behind that kick definitely a potential concussion especially since he couldn't even move. He was done for after that legitimate stun.
@nathankuszewski4579
@nathankuszewski4579 10 месяцев назад
That scene never fails to make me feel sick
@weefatpie
@weefatpie 10 месяцев назад
Incredible video as always. Out out curiosity was there a concern that the spikes may have gotten caught or torn your opponents gambeson?
@dequitem
Reed the description and breath. We were concerned for the eyes!
@toiphamdp
@toiphamdp 10 месяцев назад
Wow how do you make sure that you are not injured, fighting like that? This is so gruesome and awesome at the same time!
@АмінАтмар
@АмінАтмар Месяц назад
In such things you make sure that you are lightly injured
@slinkerdeer
@slinkerdeer 9 месяцев назад
You dance the line between a real fight and a play fight with expertise. Respect for producing a sight one can imagine it may have looked for real, the primal desperation as you grapple on the floor to stop the gaps of your armor being attacked feels very real. I hope you never injury one another like this and a speedy recovery if you do
@dequitem
@dequitem 9 месяцев назад
To late we already had injuries. Brocken rips, fingers and an open fracture at my elbow, where my bone sticked out 😬
@VertigoRoses
@VertigoRoses 9 месяцев назад
what happens in those cases where you get that injured?
@renloyt
@renloyt 9 месяцев назад
what kind of dumbass question is that they go to the hospital@@VertigoRoses
@alienhoward2270
@alienhoward2270 7 месяцев назад
@@dequitemrough dude!
@Floofian
@Floofian 10 месяцев назад
That thing looks scary
@manfredconnor3194
@manfredconnor3194 10 месяцев назад
"Are these men real knights Walter?" "No, these men are crazy Donny"
@dequitem
😂
@hansolo-mx4xt
@hansolo-mx4xt 10 месяцев назад
and to all the HEMA nuts that go on about technique, and "edge binding." forget that crap, this is what combat between 2 people in heavy Armor would have been like.
@rolandsilver7742
@rolandsilver7742 10 месяцев назад
this is one of the best things ive seen on the internet in my life. this is so well done on all levels.
@edwardrichard2561
@edwardrichard2561 8 месяцев назад
A two handed flail would be nice to see. Very rarely seen but one of the best pole-arms.
@dequitem
@dequitem 8 месяцев назад
I will make a video with a Flail soon.
@lewisthurston9785
@lewisthurston9785 10 месяцев назад
Do you both hold back on power when using really heavy blunt force weapons?? I can imagine getting hit by that must hurt a lot even with all the armour!!
@dequitem
The hurt but don't injure you. We don't hold back!
@Abegilr_Dragonrider
@Abegilr_Dragonrider 10 месяцев назад
I like how sword guy just seems to say with their movements "No! Don't hit me with that!" and goes all in to not let mace guy hit them. Great video, highly enjoyable!
@jaguare18
@jaguare18 10 месяцев назад
Cant help but wonder... those stabs going from 12 to 5..... if they slide in the incorrect spot, even with padding under the armor... that shit can cause some serious damage..... holy smokes..
@douglaspaitahs7144
@douglaspaitahs7144 10 месяцев назад
Também acho! Concerteza essas facadas alguma deve passar! Isso me parece muito real?
@unocoltrane2804
@unocoltrane2804 4 месяца назад
These videos remind me of things like rams or antelope fighting. Animal Planet: Medieval
@Noiconnotag
@Noiconnotag 2 месяца назад
I 'm sure each of them is married to an ER nurse/medic/doctor, otherwise the medical bills would be insanely high.
@dequitem
@dequitem 2 месяца назад
The fighter in red is a medic as his real time job!
@eleethtahgra7182
@eleethtahgra7182 8 месяцев назад
Imagine a group...say...a dozen of fully armored knight with greatsword fighting against bunch of lightly armored militias with short spears. No wonder knights dominate the medieval era for a long time.
@башарал
@башарал 10 месяцев назад
its weird to think about their surroundings and how otherwise peaceful it is. Birds chirping and wind blowing calmly as two men are fighting for their lives.
@btbb1816
@btbb1816 10 месяцев назад
intense. imagine just being one pair of combatants on the entire battlefield. Sensory overload. With everything going on around a person.
@АнтонШтумпф-б3ф
@АнтонШтумпф-б3ф 9 месяцев назад
Сколько пафаса а в итоге всё свилось к обычному мордобою
@MedievalGenie
@MedievalGenie 9 месяцев назад
I found it funny when I saw a comment describing this as "gruesome". Full armour like this is amazing and for all of those hits, you both still look pretty good (if somewhat tired).
@АлександрПавлов-м3с
@АлександрПавлов-м3с 9 месяцев назад
I think they just do not know how to fight with this weapons. Or, maybe, try to save health and armor from damage, so they make some show of questionable quality.
@illuminati955
@illuminati955 Месяц назад
@@АлександрПавлов-м3с They are very well trained with these weapons. It's not a question of lack of knowledge - wearing such armour is exhausting, and yes while they are striking at a good amount of force they're not going full power they way they would in a duel to the death (or gruesome injury).
@TrickyBixnatch1213
@TrickyBixnatch1213 10 месяцев назад
This is what it’s like to be a lobster, I’d imagine
@dequitem
😂
@VICEWORLDTV
@VICEWORLDTV 10 месяцев назад
¿Puede haber algo más épico que este canal? Que gran canal. Muchas felicidades por el contenido. Me encanta 😍. A seguir así 💪​
@dequitem
Thanks.
@Ulfnarr
@Ulfnarr 7 месяцев назад
this is the final proof that the awful habit of recording fights instead of breaking them goes back centuries in time! disgraceful!
@millinom
@millinom 10 месяцев назад
do you guys use full force whenever you spar like this? It's honestly terrifying watching these videos. I've always assumed the force from a properly weighted blunt polearm, if struck correctly, could still cause major damage to an opponent wearing full plate. ie. a strike to the head with that mace seems like it could be severe concussion territory if a square blow happened at full force, or even when the mace struck the guy's knee, could that not easily break a bone? I understand that this is probably an acknowledged risk when doing this type of sparring, but it's still very scary to watch two people spar with weapons that seem like they're designed to kill people without the usual weapon safety constraints used in sanctioned medieval sparring competitions ie. weight limits on blunted weapons. I did read the description, the rubber spikes yes, but that's still huge ball of metal on the end of a big stick! Am I severely underestimating the protective value of full plate armor? Regardless, I love what you guys do for the sake of an authentic representation, it fills me with excitement every time. Stay safe!
@dequitem
Yes you underestimate the protection of full plate armor, that's why I always tell people maces don't work against full plate. Yes that weapon can kill an unarmored person without spikes and my friend had a bloody chin from one fight. I am not allowed to show it. It was an uppercut to the head. But all in all without real spikes, these weapons don't kill knights or brake bones through the armor. We spar in this intensity but not with these weapons: "You fight like you train, so train like you wanna fight!"
@millinom
@millinom 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitem That's a really cool insight! I had always assumed blunt force was the ultimate counter to plate armor, but I guess it still really just comes down to finding chances to stick pointy things in the gaps of the plates, no matter the tool. The design of maces with huge, dagger length spikes make a lot more sense now, in hindsight. Thanks for replying.
@AlexTheCellist
@AlexTheCellist 2 месяца назад
How do the spikes go against the armour? Do they break off due to the welds or do they catch and snag in the fabric components of armour? Im confused about how a weapon like that can be "safe" enough for this kind of fight (im coming from a fairly high-impact amroured fighting background myself)
@Embrachu
@Embrachu 7 месяцев назад
Garbage "fight". The guy with the 2-hander is _only_ defensive, and the 'Morgenstern' (if you can call it that) guy only does his telegraphed baseball move. Just lame.
@JamrockHobo
@JamrockHobo 10 месяцев назад
Great fight. I also enjoy the nature setting. Also it looks like the War Club in Chivalry 2 haha
@PlagueTheReal
@PlagueTheReal 10 месяцев назад
I love the hugging
@ВадимЧеловек-н9в
@ВадимЧеловек-н9в 8 месяцев назад
А когда фильмы про средневековые сражения снимают вы куда пропадаете? Очень крутой бой!!!
@majakanvartija6932
@majakanvartija6932 21 день назад
Scary how you guys really started to stab eachother. Don't get hurt, both of you 😲
@Memento-_Mortemus
@Memento-_Mortemus 10 месяцев назад
Nice fight dude. excited for the next one
@necroseus
@necroseus 10 месяцев назад
That's awesome! Did the spikes help the weapon stick to the armour more when striking? Did it help deliver more force to the target?
@dequitem
The spikes are for striking in the gabs, but they can spread the force...
@necroseus
@necroseus 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitemThank you for the reply :)
@dooblevideos
@dooblevideos 8 месяцев назад
do yall have any like failsafe or double protection for the dagger stabs or were yall just goin at it
@michalsniadala1667
@michalsniadala1667 8 месяцев назад
1:08 is that daggar blunt like how do they make sure its safe enough that you wont kill yhe other person
@theblindbandit6533
@theblindbandit6533 10 месяцев назад
Got nervous when I saw the mace but you guys fight very safely was sure there’d be a crushed rib cage or skull from that beast glad to see you guys keeping it below the waist with the big bone crusher.
@dequitem
🤔 I didn't.
@Thecopperleadthread
@Thecopperleadthread 10 месяцев назад
Seems the Morgenstern suffers from being long and slow, even though it's got mad range and fearsome striking power... intresting how you used it in the duels.
@JZsBFF
@JZsBFF 10 месяцев назад
There's all kinds of "Goedendags" and it's always a compromise between range and kinetics. The pointy bits are probably more a matter of personal preference. Not sure that they were the better weapon against a fully armored knight. I think that a warhammer would have been more suited in such a case.
@deskrabbit2190
@deskrabbit2190 10 месяцев назад
How do you not kill each other doing this ??
@dequitem
🤫 Read the description and find out. The dagger and sword are the biggest danger, not the spikes 😁.
@andrewroberts7428
@andrewroberts7428 10 месяцев назад
sir sword did well to keep things close and negate the effectiveness of the mace
@geemanamatin8383
@geemanamatin8383 10 месяцев назад
1:38 and now the knight kisses the princess and they make love.
@gamundilorenzo8864
@gamundilorenzo8864 10 месяцев назад
whaoo... this is the real way..congrats, is dangerous.
@axemaster
@axemaster 10 месяцев назад
Can you go over any special measures? You take for safety so that you can thrust and fight with this level of force. I fight in buhort and it definitely involves hurting people enough for them to quit or throwing them down. I would like to take that kind of intensity to the next level like this.
@dequitem
I know your channel and nearly all of your videos. It's pretty cool to see you here. Some of our safety preparation are in the description. We fight with hema swords, so the tips are a little bit bigger and sometimes rolled and don't hurt that much like an axe. Our helmets are made from 2 mm hardened steel without visor slights so you can't penetrate the eyes. We also were extra neck protection, but the opening is on our back. I often were hema cloth under the armor, they are more thrust resistent, but not in this video, it's mostly fine. I would love to see you doing Hema Harnischfechten in your typical intensity.
@OMIMreacts
@OMIMreacts 8 месяцев назад
dude when i saw him pull up with the morning star I thought they will actually kill each other
@mathewgurney2033
@mathewgurney2033 8 месяцев назад
Realistic, careful with those poiniards.
@iljaivanov9743
@iljaivanov9743 10 месяцев назад
They stabbed each other few times, so... Maybe their stuff is still there... If camera man didn't took those armor... Should go and check the place. Pls gimme the coordinates 😂😂😂
@dequitem
😅😅😅
@Nachtmahr79
@Nachtmahr79 7 месяцев назад
This looked quite intense. Very interesting, that the mace could´t prevent the opponent from closing in. Was the fighter with the mace holding back, to not injure his sparring partner? I mean: that lot of weight on a lever that long... Even in full plate you should feel quite a bit of the impact
@dequitem
@dequitem 7 месяцев назад
I don't hold back but the mace isn't that heavy!
@GitSnik-i3m
@GitSnik-i3m 8 месяцев назад
I've always wondered- are knights in plate armour really even made to fight each other? I mean, don't get me wrong, people bashing each other is hilarious (hockey is the best sport ever invented) but this is not very efficient in a battle. Granted that knights of this time period would be in peak physical shape and plate amour is surprisingly easy to wear as it spreads the weight out.... what is the point of two of them bashing each other when they can go all Terminator mode on peasants and arms men that make up the majority of the enemies forces? I do enjoy watching these contests, but this is more like a boxing match instead of a barfight.
@whiteknightcat
@whiteknightcat 7 месяцев назад
Because presumably, these would be knights, and fighting non-knights, though sometimes necessary, would be beneath their station. It was more honorable for one knight to fight another in single combat and thus "prove" their worth.
@heilmodrhinnheimski
@heilmodrhinnheimski 10 месяцев назад
Wie historisch häufig war der zweihändige Morgenstern? Ich wusste es war ganz populär in Mongolei, aber habe gehört dass es in Europa etwa rar war.
@dequitem
War in Europa keine seltene Waffe aber wurde fast ausschließlich von Bauern geführt.
@heilmodrhinnheimski
@heilmodrhinnheimski 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitemDanke für die immer schnelle Antwort! War es nur so weil die Ritter lieber Mordäxte gebraucht haben?
@dequitem
@@heilmodrhinnheimski Mordäxte sind vielseitiger und sehr viel Effektiver gegen Plattenrüstungen. Die Spitzen dieses Streitkolbens sind nur gegen Kettenrüstungen effektiv.
@everestvirtue309
@everestvirtue309 26 дней назад
Thank you Strength and Virtue
@SB-qm5wg
@SB-qm5wg 10 месяцев назад
Wow. These guys aren't there for the cosplay
@LM-zi9te
@LM-zi9te 5 месяцев назад
love the scenary ! I Wish to see one day these kind of realistic fights with knights wearing the 13th armor or 12th, probably the moves to hurt and defend were a bit different without this full Steel protection
@dequitem
@dequitem 5 месяцев назад
Indeed.
@MorteWulfe
@MorteWulfe 10 месяцев назад
Lesson for the street: Half guard then use the rondel...
@mariooooo.o3404
@mariooooo.o3404 26 дней назад
Seems to me like wrestling is more important in an armored fight than actual weaponskill
@dequitem
@dequitem 26 дней назад
Some level!
@BlueMoonFuzz
@BlueMoonFuzz 10 месяцев назад
If all I had was a sword and some guy came up to me with a club like that I would just turn around
@dequitem
Always, but a sword is mightier!
@libertyprime1614
@libertyprime1614 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitem Not if you're in a plate armor, then it is near damn useless.
@inesis
@inesis 10 месяцев назад
Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 on Unreal Engine 6...
@greggore1503
@greggore1503 10 месяцев назад
Feels like I just watched someone lose their life 🍻
@dequitem
We are both fine.
@greggore1503
@greggore1503 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitem That's quite intense, fascinating!
@GoombahGoombahGoombah
@GoombahGoombahGoombah 9 месяцев назад
I guess wrestling is the deciding factor here
@MemphiStig
@MemphiStig 8 месяцев назад
Come at me with a pencil now, Wick!
@hamsnub
@hamsnub 4 месяца назад
that race for both of them trying to get their dagger first
@kot0564
@kot0564 10 месяцев назад
Damn that looked real as hell, are those daggers real? I can only imagine how exhausting it would be to fight someone with all that armor on. It’s unbelievable that people use to fight each other all day like this.
@dequitem
Real steel but blunt.
@virtualvirtual2362
@virtualvirtual2362 9 месяцев назад
reading the title didn't expect that you guys just went for it, it was really cool :D :D
@CurtisJensenGames
@CurtisJensenGames Месяц назад
I keep watching these videos and thinking “How do those neck stabs not actually kill??” Y’all must have some really good neck armor or a lot of illegal participants.
@dequitem
@dequitem Месяц назад
The weapons are blunt!
@CurtisJensenGames
@CurtisJensenGames Месяц назад
@@dequitem Logically I figured that, and it’s mainly my inexperience showing, it just LOOKS so real! So good job
@unitor699industries
@unitor699industries 9 месяцев назад
holy shit kingdom come 2 looks good
@ArtiOfficial
Man, they had some pretty good cameras back in 1210!
@dequitem
@ArtiOfficial
@@dequitem Still impressive!
@dequitem
@@ArtiOfficial 😂
@V2Blacky
@V2Blacky 10 месяцев назад
Auf leben und Tod?
@dequitem
Only in theory. Read the description of the video and it will show you how we made the weapon safe.
@V2Blacky
@@dequitem alles gut ich hatte das schon auf deinem Instagram gesehen:)
@dequitem
@@V2Blacky das heißt nicht das nicht einer der Stachel sich durch das Visier gebort hat und abgebrochen ist. Genauso wie das niemand verletzt wurde, ganz unblutig war es nicht, aber uns geht es gut und langfristig ist niemand zu schaden gekommen.
@V2Blacky
@@dequitem selbstverständlich. Allerdings werden die Vorsichtsmaßnahmen die ihr trefft auch immer angegeben. Dementsprechend habe ich schon vermutet dass ihr in irgendeiner art aufpassen werdet das keiner verletzt wird. Aber trotzdem gute Besserung.
@dequitem
@@V2Blacky schon verheilt.
@ShokkuKyushu
@ShokkuKyushu 5 месяцев назад
Talhoffer manual in 3d
@mccarthy86
@mccarthy86 9 месяцев назад
Nice a Swiss weapon, also good for making our cheese 😄
@dequitem
🤣
@InqWiper
@InqWiper 10 месяцев назад
So the mace may not have sucked if the spikes were of steel with hardened tips. The mace might also be better in line combat rather than in a duel. I imagine the mace will have much more effect if you attack in line to one of the sides, like in chess, rather than swing to the guy right in front who can see what you are doing. Very nice video, though! The sword looked almost useless until I read the description. Thanks!
@dequitem
You will love the fight analysis. I will upload it tomorrow.
@ukazuhira
@ukazuhira 10 месяцев назад
amazing fight, honestly didn’t go how i expected it to! great as always :)
@user-uy1rg8td1v
@user-uy1rg8td1v 5 месяцев назад
I wish Medieval Combat was more popular as a sport. I would rather watch this than any basketball game, even paying tickets to see it in real life.
@leewseea
@leewseea Месяц назад
absolute cinema
@ljg5795
@ljg5795 10 месяцев назад
Interesting, but it seems a bit dangerous to be poking at each other with a pointy piece of metal like that, I'd be worried about it going around something and working just as intended.
@Beton507
@Beton507 10 месяцев назад
The is the weapon I see in my mind when someone mentions "makeshift weapons"
@pablotesticules
@pablotesticules 10 месяцев назад
A right brigandine ripper 🥴
@TheLadderman
@TheLadderman 10 месяцев назад
Amazing stuff, just found your channel and all these fights are awesome stuff man. Watching these fights has me thinking how in reality combat would have been a lot more chaotic and clumsy looking than movies would have you believe. And how fights between armored opponents would have ended in grappling quite often. It seems to me that almost every one of your fights ends with some amount of grappling and with daggers scoring the final kill. However, I'm wondering how historical that really is. Because of course you two aren't actually trying to kill or maim eachother, so you don't just go for headshots and other stuff which could end the fight prior to grappling. I just wonder what proportion of duels and melees between armored opponents would end with a dagger scoring the kill as opposed to the primary weapon.
@plaguepandemic5651
@plaguepandemic5651 10 месяцев назад
In an actual fight to the death, it would probably be the blunt force trauma to the head that did it. Even with the armor the guy with the mace couldn't use it to it's full potential because he would have given the other guy a serious concussion at the least. Even the sword can put out some serious blunt force trauma when gripping it upside down by the blade and swinging the grip/pommel like it's a warclub. I feel like that's what it'd essentially come down to in a real fight.
@alanjefferson1127
@alanjefferson1127 10 месяцев назад
If the battle was between two formations of men at arms, I can't imagine the dagger was used often, until one side broke and fled, leaving their downed/exhausted/heaviest fighters behind to die/captured. You can get down to execute a wounded and exhausted man with it, but not a healthy and struggling one who still has two friends with pollaxes at his side.
@paull3278
@paull3278 10 месяцев назад
@@alanjefferson1127 Agreed, a 1v1 duel is entirely different. They can both mostly anticipate and ward off serious hits, but with multiple opponents on all sides, eventually they would end up distracted and open to a much more serious, unwarded hit from someone's primary weapon.
@badacid8685
@badacid8685 10 месяцев назад
KCD 2 footage 😊
@Anegor
@Anegor 10 месяцев назад
I feel it's a little too long for a mace to land meaningful hits with, at that length a halberd or poleaxe head is way more useful since they aid to grappling with the hooks. Still, very cool fights, bet they were fun and hurt a bunch xd
@dequitem
It's a historical weapon and the power of a blow is always bigger if the pole is longer! Thats physics. That thing hits harder than a small onehanded mace!
@enzoaurelius5606
@enzoaurelius5606 10 месяцев назад
​​​@@dequitem can I correct you a little there? What you are saying is true in some way but it is not correct. The length of the pole MAY give you the better lever but the mass will be roughly the same and the falling speed will be same too. I think longer pole is purely of utilizing the length, keeping distance. On the other hand with a shorter pole you will have more control of the weapon and you will be able to give it more SPEED which increases the total energy you inflict on other.
@Anegor
@Anegor 10 месяцев назад
@@dequitem oh, absolutely, I was not talking about one handed, but just a little shorter. But still, cheers! Looks awesome!
@dequitem
@@Anegor than you are right but I needed the lower end to create space against a longsword or dagger.
@carmelorussotto8706
@carmelorussotto8706 10 месяцев назад
Splendido combattimento ⚔️💪🏼🛡️⚜️🤺❤‍🔥
@aronnemcsik
@aronnemcsik 20 дней назад
I'm so happy they they can safely hug. Wearing protection for hugging seems a bit weird to me but I'm not gonna judge.
@ser-render-ser-vivor-ser-junn
@ser-render-ser-vivor-ser-junn 9 месяцев назад
This may be the greatest channel on youtube ever, I've always dreamed of videos of two friends in armour just duking it out.
@e.d.4824
@e.d.4824 7 месяцев назад
I guess they’re simulating a fight after falling from their horses, regarding their equipment which was not for infantry? In which case they would be gravbed and stabbed by numerous infantry men around?…
@shireboundscribbles
@shireboundscribbles 7 месяцев назад
Knight fighting seems to be a prolongued version of the fight of the very lowest orders (thieves and the like), but rather than a quick knife fight, its wearing your opponent down until you can knife him through an armour gap.
@felix.der.ritter
@felix.der.ritter 10 месяцев назад
Len got his big Bonker
@theoffering7000
@theoffering7000 Месяц назад
How are you able to keep fighters safe while using authentic weapons and full force?
@rogeriopenna9014
@rogeriopenna9014 10 месяцев назад
If this is American Football Roman Gladiatorial Games are Rugby
@raylast3873
@raylast3873 7 месяцев назад
Man, I would not want to be wielding the sword against the guy in plate with the giant mace. Your reach is so much worse especially because he has to half-sword.
@KillMaker098
@KillMaker098 10 месяцев назад
a shield and a morning star with a shoter grip will show complitely another result
@УтренняяЗаря-ф9б
@УтренняяЗаря-ф9б 8 месяцев назад
Когда попросил друга снятся в видео для демонстрации Моргенштерна. Но тот отказался поддаваться...
@mightyheadge9511
@mightyheadge9511 9 месяцев назад
There is something undoubtfully awesome mahout 2 guys duelling in the Scenic middle of nowhere
@gregoryyong3810
@gregoryyong3810 10 месяцев назад
That's dangerous guys lmao, damn. With stabs n everything.
@EchoHawk1862
@EchoHawk1862 Месяц назад
👍
Далее
The longsword duel from THE KING is on point.
10:55
Просмотров 2,4 млн
Is the knightly duel in "The Last Duel" realistic?
13:04
Se las dejo ahí.
00:10
Просмотров 3,3 млн
Tods Gothic mace - hitting armour
12:28
Просмотров 853 тыс.
The Insane World Of Medieval MMA
13:32
Просмотров 252 тыс.
Best weapon to kill a knight without armor on yourself
34:43