Тёмный

Moving Into a Small Town - A Playlist 

peep.
Подписаться 66
Просмотров 14 тыс.
50% 1

packing ur shit to move into a tiny, rainy, shitty area that probably has less than 2,000 residents. leaving everyone and everything behind. it feels horrible but also refreshing.
hey! i’ve yet to see a playlist that seems to genuinely capture what it feels like to be in this situation and actually experience it so here’s how it feels to me. i hope you enjoy! after this video, you better go drink some water though.
here's the playlist on spotify! I'll add to it occasionally so if you want to keep up with that, here it is: open.spotify.com/playlist/47y...
#music #playlist #smalltown

Кино

Опубликовано:

19 май 2022

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 33   
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 2 года назад
Timestamps: welcome and goodbye - Dream, Ivory ~ 0:02 Dream, Ivory - Dream, Ivory ~ 2:20 I Exist I Exist I Exist - Flatsound ~ 5:27 Fear - Current Joys ~ 10:44 Idle Town - Conan Gray ~ 14:21 Overthinking - Acid Ghost ~ 18:21 The Night We Met - Lord Huron ~ 22:23 In My Head - Bedroom ~ 25:44 haunt me (x3) - Teen Suicide ~ 31:37 lavender blood - fox academy ~ 34:06 Feels Like We're Dying - Johnny Goth ~36:49 Become the Warm Jets - Current Joys ~ 39:52 Ribs - Lorde ~ 45:05 (sorry i forgot to edit that part lmao) fever dream - mxmtoon ~ 49:23 (forgot to edit this one too, what??) Bags - Clairo ~ 52:41 (AND THIS ONE???) If U Wanna Stay - Sweatcult ~ 56:58 (okay jeez finally one i actually edited) In a Year of 13 Moons - Current Joys ~ 1:00:31 (ok u know what, i give up. jesus fuck.) You Broke My Heart - Current Joys ~ 1:04:26 thank u for listening! i love u sm, have a great day/night and here, have a free watermelon :)
@MarinaSubera
@MarinaSubera 10 месяцев назад
In the future, i plan to have my life go down this lane of life, moving into a small shitty snowy, rainy, or cloudy town, not that rich, not that poor, good people, safe from the toxic world and just sitting there, on my porch, looking out into the fog
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 10 месяцев назад
that's the town i live in lol. it's on the jankier side tho 💀
@AMZOO2013
@AMZOO2013 6 месяцев назад
I used to live in a town like that too :) now I’m in the modern places.
@sc2765
@sc2765 3 месяца назад
Some years ago, I lived in a small town in Delaware, was the nicest time of my life! Just me and my partner, Waking up along with the sun rising to go to Dover Where we worked, we used to got back home early and have part of the afternoon and the hole night just to live how we wanted to! Now We are in LA, which was a dream of ours, no time, no peace, just work, and now I realize that the dream itself was that time we spent in Willow!
@KL-zg7lu
@KL-zg7lu 18 дней назад
Probably sooner than later.
@AMZOO2013
@AMZOO2013 6 месяцев назад
I want to go back to my old home town, foggy, snowy, good people, blah blah. I miss my old life, and my friends. Most importantly my apple tree. 🍎 ❤️
@KL-zg7lu
@KL-zg7lu 10 дней назад
Better to be somewhere that people actually notice when something is wrong and do something about it. I hate where I live. People want to voyeur, steal, and exploit, but do nothing to help at all. Then they go online and act as though my interaction with them was so meaningful (once in a while, not usually) and create a bunch of content out of a meaningless conversation.
@ThatOneCanadianBud
@ThatOneCanadianBud 3 месяца назад
the description perfectly fits my home town, we moved away when I was around 2 because my mom got transferred to another store in a bigger city. Nearly 15 years later and now we might be moving back, our landlord had a stroke in January and depending on if he gets out of the hospital or not we might be moving back, most of my family also lives there
@thisnameisfake5657
@thisnameisfake5657 2 месяца назад
Deciding not to love in the city where my uni is for my third year. Getting a good job and using savings to finally get a car and moving back to my small English town is exactly what i think ive needed for a while now
@KL-zg7lu
@KL-zg7lu 18 дней назад
Moving to a small town to get away from narcissists; certainly NOT taking one with me. Fuck's sake.
@user-rg4sj6ir3i
@user-rg4sj6ir3i Месяц назад
Please upload this playlist to Spotify! It’s my go to when I want to feel peace and remember old memories
@puppylovebug03
@puppylovebug03 2 года назад
I love this playlist, thank you so much!! I always imagine moving far far away from everyone, and this captures it perfectly.
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 2 года назад
tysm! that is what it's supposed to do. i recently moved to an incredibly tiny town and that's what inspired the playlist. i hope you enjoyed! :)
@bothatguyyoudontknow
@bothatguyyoudontknow 10 месяцев назад
I'm calling this "Moving back to a small town" playlist because this is going to be my send off next year going back home. I moved to a big city, living in the center of it getting over a two year relationship realizing i never should've left home. These tracks are pulling me to pack up and leave this all behind me.
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 10 месяцев назад
good for u!! i'm very proud!
@gayagardi6712
@gayagardi6712 Год назад
That's literally my favorite playlist
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped Год назад
thanks, glad u enjoyed it! :)
@SalemSalamander
@SalemSalamander 9 месяцев назад
I’m currently doing the opposite I grew up in a small town in the country and I’m leaving for university today. I will miss my family and my hometown but I’m looking forward for the future.
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 9 месяцев назад
congrats on getting into school, thats great! i hope u enjoy ur classes :)
@forestsandthefae
@forestsandthefae Год назад
Ah, I'm so late to this video but I just wanted to say that I really love this playlist :) Although I don't relate to the POV, it was still very comforting. All the music was perfect
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped Год назад
thats so nice of u
@gayagardi6712
@gayagardi6712 Год назад
I absolutely love this playlist
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped Год назад
glad u enjoyed it! :)
@KL-zg7lu
@KL-zg7lu 14 дней назад
It'd be great if someone could permanently disable the guy who was a security guard from sound garden. He's been stalking and I don't ever want anything to do with him.
@Ite_Leanna
@Ite_Leanna Год назад
I’m reallyyy late to this vid but I just wanna say I love this playlist so much Ty for making this ❤❤
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped Год назад
of course! thank u sm for ur kindness
@Ite_Leanna
@Ite_Leanna Год назад
@@peeppeeped yesss! no problem :)
@KL-zg7lu
@KL-zg7lu 18 дней назад
Bigger the city, less concern for your wellbeing.
@R3M1thatonekid
@R3M1thatonekid 5 дней назад
How have you been recently?? :)
@peeppeeped
@peeppeeped 4 дня назад
hungry
@seniwow
@seniwow Год назад
🤍🤍🤍
Далее
Pov: You're a detective | Noir inspired |
1:00:28
Просмотров 51 тыс.
Mothman | Cryptidcore Playlist
35:15
Просмотров 228 тыс.
driving through forks (twilight playlist)
48:05
Просмотров 99 тыс.
teenage nostalgia playlist
39:50
Просмотров 333 тыс.