Тёмный

My Adventures with Superman Ep 1 | Is It As Bad as People Say? 

Animaine
Подписаться 3,9 тыс.
Просмотров 1,5 тыс.
50% 1

Опубликовано:

26 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 61   
@BoScotty
@BoScotty Год назад
Everyone saying Lois was always vanilla hasn’t watched the Superman animated series.
@Carnibee
@Carnibee Год назад
Gotta love Animaine for bringing the unbiased reviews
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
I must deliver!
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
True that
@sovereign9708
@sovereign9708 Год назад
Lois lane was always the most boring ass vanilla girl there was for me, I’m glad they spiced her up with the Tom sauce. I’m white and even I’m not that bland with my chicken
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
😂
@pallasdiana4206
@pallasdiana4206 Год назад
I do have issues with Lois, but it’s more to do with her status as an intern. She is at the Daily Planet to learn how to be a reporter, she doesn’t have the authority to lead such an investigation. Even if she did succeed in a investigation, she wouldn’t be able to get the story published because than The Daily Planet would be accused of profiting off free labor. Even if Lois was under a paid internship, her story being published would still be considered unethical because she would be taking a role that could be fulfilled by an official employee.
@elusivemayfly7534
@elusivemayfly7534 Год назад
Good review! I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Definitely a different spirit / direction from the source material, but most of the core character traits seem to be there. I can’t help but love gentle giant, golden-hearted characters like Clark
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
*4:29 it's a mother and baby, not a couple. I put a correction in the actual video but accidentily deleted during the SEVERAL RE-EDITS I had to do to get around the copyright
@sergioandrade8735
@sergioandrade8735 Год назад
Having watched Superman in various forms since the '50's I don't find Jimmy Olsen in this form much different from his traditional depiction. Jimmy in most of his portrayals usually white was usually less aggressive than Lois, in fact in Supergirl where he was first shown as black as and whiteout Lois he was depicted as aggressive. In most of the Superman media he was regularly passive to Lois but in most of them Lois was in a superior position to him. To
@corruptionpoint8498
@corruptionpoint8498 Год назад
It looks mid, but She-Ra was worse. Gundam described it as a generic Saturday morning cartoon show, which sounds accurate to me.
@noahchi8934
@noahchi8934 Год назад
Maybe I'm a little biased here but I find this version Lois attractive~ I love muh tomboy chicas :3
@TitusCastiglione1503
@TitusCastiglione1503 Год назад
This was the first incarnation of Lois Lane that was actually pretty cool. That’s an accomplishment in of itself.
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
Thanks for giving this affair review man, Firstly for me I'm really enjoying the show. Wasn't that always gonna Jimmy's personality back in the comics him being dragged around by Louis and also if you haven't noticed jimmy is kind of the smartest person in this show because everything he says basically acquire To what's going to happen in the DC universe if this show continues
@DrawandTalk
@DrawandTalk Год назад
Dude. I LOVE this lois. Personality = Great. She's cute, and fun. And yeah...I like her hair cut....Sue me :P
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
HOW DAAAAARE YOOOOOU
@Flashshadow
@Flashshadow Год назад
Blasphemy, Tyler! How dare you like things?! 😤 But, seriously. It wouldn’t be my first choice for a Lois Lane design, but it’s far from the worst design on this show.
@ronynninjastar2414
@ronynninjastar2414 Год назад
Glad you liked it Animane 👍🏾. My issue is just constantly seeing this wannabe anime art style is just making shows very off putting for me. From Netflix's She-ra to Invincible, this lazy Tumblr style has got to go in my opinion.
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
I'll let you have Shira but invincible no way that looks good
@ronynninjastar2414
@ronynninjastar2414 Год назад
​@@kingj9664nah. Invincible's art style is based off of Cory Walker's later art style from the comic series. Don't know if you read the compendiums or not, but there's a HUGE decline in the quality of his work from the middle of the series to the last story arc. It's pretty sad honestly.
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
@@ronynninjastar2414 What we time of the The comic or the TV show
@AuthorJohnADouglas
@AuthorJohnADouglas Год назад
I’m not sure I’ll pick it up, but from what I seen it’s a mixed bag at Worst but seems fine to me.
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
I'm two episodes in and "fine" is the perfect word so far
@sanaaamir3462
@sanaaamir3462 8 месяцев назад
I think it was a cute show ngl
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 8 месяцев назад
I tapped out around episode 4 or 5 I wanna say but it wasn't nearly as some ppl claim it was. Would definitely pick it back up when I have more free time
@kingkaidou2444
@kingkaidou2444 Месяц назад
Years later and this show is still trash. Not a fan of Lois anyway since she's always sucked. Superman should be with Wonder Woman.
@bryana.escaleralopez
@bryana.escaleralopez Год назад
if it didn't have the Superman IP on it, this does not get green-lit. It's someone's Wattpad fan fic
@oaghaji27
@oaghaji27 Год назад
Tbh dawg I think it just looks mid and may not be worth watchin'. Outside of some of the Woke Stuff and the annoyin' Race Swappin' of Perry White and Jimmy Olsen and Jimmy Olsen bein' the Wimpy Black Man Stereotype on top of bein' a Race Swap. It's just mid. I don't mind the Art Style either cause I'm a Weeb too. I think it would've been much better as it's own original IP. Hollywood needs to let cats create original Franchises like John Wick. Anyway Nice vid I'm glad you found some enjoyment.
@G-LukeJA
@G-LukeJA Год назад
Tomboy =/= hot fr
@J-manli
@J-manli Год назад
That’s just like, your opinion man.
@G-LukeJA
@G-LukeJA Год назад
@@J-manli I was being sarcastic, tomboys are super hot
@Flashshadow
@Flashshadow Год назад
Yeah, this is sort of a mixed bag for me as well. It’s not the worst thing I’ve seen as far as ‘modern interpretations’ on a beloved IP, but the cons marginally edge out over the pros as far as first impressions goes. Hopefully, the series only goes up from here.
@dequan300
@dequan300 Год назад
For some reason I can't get into this one
@heyarnold7256
@heyarnold7256 Год назад
Personally? I'm just straight up not gonna watch it. And yes it's because of the typical complaints. Race swapping is an automatic red flag and I'm not a fan of this new Lois. I'm simply refusing to watch any modern media that has any of this newage bullshit in it.
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
Hey at least you know it's not your thing and you're just choosing not to watch it.
@Mrshilamma
@Mrshilamma Год назад
Take that Like Button!!!
@Animaine7030
@Animaine7030 Год назад
That'll show it!
@LowbrowDeluxe
@LowbrowDeluxe Год назад
Show seems fine to me. It's not doing anything amazing but for a modern action show it seems pretty decent.
@laisphinto6372
@laisphinto6372 Год назад
i dont think it is bad but it just so far away from the scource it would be way better as his own unique thing.
@cybertramon0012
@cybertramon0012 Год назад
Honestly, to me the fact that Lois and Jimmy look so much like Luz and Gus from The Owl House is so jarring they might as well have just renamed them to Luz Lane and Gus Olsen. Also, I'd be willing to give this show a pass on the 'black cowardly stereotype' you mentioned because I think it might just be done out of not thinking things through. Whereas Velma is clearly vindictive.
@AlainproFredric
@AlainproFredric Год назад
One thing I heard is they want Lois to be of her fem fatale esk personality. No bs, full strong woman. But for this they kind of just turned her into a cute anime girl. Which is on brand with the animu. Although from what I've scene of Deathstroke...... No, that is not him at all. Death stroke is a shadow of death. Not Some final fantasy villain. Other than that it's looks fine.
@laisphinto6372
@laisphinto6372 Год назад
lois was always strong woman anyway and it would have fit her way more the proffessional strongBusiness woman type not the sporty tomboy
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
I mean a lot of the final fantasy villains are pretty memorable and evil too. But hey I guess I understand what you're saying
@MegaManDBZX
@MegaManDBZX Год назад
After years of people either not getting or showing open contempt for everything Superman is (cough Snyder cough) it’s nice to see that more media is showing the real Superman.
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
But it's not
@MegaManDBZX
@MegaManDBZX Год назад
@@kwayneboy1524 In what way?
@stevenlisten
@stevenlisten Год назад
I like this show
@Kraftik611
@Kraftik611 Год назад
I just don't like Jimmy since he's annoyingly energetic, and the art style is so generic it looks like AI generated it.
@kingj9664
@kingj9664 Год назад
This doesn't really look like AI generated art
@freman007
@freman007 Год назад
What they did with Jimmy is what they usually try to do with Black male characters, and turn them into a handbag carrier for a white woman. Like they did to gay men in the 90s. They even tried to do it to Samuel L. Jackson in the Captain Marvel movie, although failing somewhat because "Samuel L. Jackson". Though now there's Secret War, for them to try again. It's a harder thing to do with Perry White, since he's a hardass regardless of his skin tone.
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
I don't see the problem with that honestly. Also wasn't Jimmy always Lois's handbag boy? Heck I think DCAU Jimmy was still that.
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
Feels like The Batman 2004, strays too far and more style over substance.
@triggerfairy4070
@triggerfairy4070 Год назад
It couldnt be worse than super hero girls
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
How bad was it?
@triggerfairy4070
@triggerfairy4070 Год назад
@@kwayneboy1524 kinda like Super Hero Highschool setting. But not Sky High or MHA style
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
@@triggerfairy4070 sounds fun
@tylercruz43
@tylercruz43 Год назад
No thanks, im gonna slap the dislike
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
What why?
@tylercruz43
@tylercruz43 Год назад
@@kwayneboy1524 because
@kwayneboy1524
@kwayneboy1524 Год назад
@@tylercruz43 because what? Blind support for a show isn't good brah
Далее
Should You Watch My Adventures With Superman?
8:36
Просмотров 1,8 тыс.
Физика пасты Карбонара 🧪🔬
00:57
The WORST Opinions On Superman
11:51
Просмотров 67 тыс.
What IS My Adventures With Superman??
11:47
Просмотров 4,6 тыс.
Holy Cow.
17:43