Тёмный

Natalie Cole - "Miss You Like Crazy" (David Foster & Friends - Live in Manila) 10/23/10 

Yojan
Подписаться 4,7 тыс.
Просмотров 131 тыс.
50% 1

Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy (David Foster & Friends - Manila) 10/23/10
Araneta Coliseum, Cubao, Quezon City
I loooove this song!
Great crowd!!

Видеоклипы

Опубликовано:

22 окт 2010

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 69   
@BangChan.RubberDucky
@BangChan.RubberDucky 13 лет назад
this is really so great.. the audience served like a choir or backup singers.. the world is amazed that most Filipinos can actually sing.. Philippines is a small country, be it in size, economic standing or development, but we are a country with a passion for music.. music has always been a part of our lives and it has helped our country in times of depression..
@richierichit
@richierichit 8 лет назад
I love how the audience knew this song, cheered for it and even sang along. I always thought most people don't remember it, but happily, I'm wrong!
@janmichaelmangilit4756
@janmichaelmangilit4756 9 лет назад
She is still the best! I always love natalie cole! Her talent is endless... ❤️❤️❤️
@rejon18
@rejon18 5 лет назад
That had to feel awesome to her to have the audience singing with her like that. RIP Natalie.
@zzloml
@zzloml 13 лет назад
Proud of Filipinos... their behavior and the welome is AWESOME!
@babaengmakuletz
@babaengmakuletz 13 лет назад
i used to listen to this with my mom when i was like 4years old and now im a mom myself i cant help but reminisce when my mom used to sing this with me =( if i had known about this concert i would go there and sing along.. how i love this song, this reminded me of happy days with my mom yet sad on the other part coz i dont see her anymore.. i miss her like crazy =(
@changni
@changni 13 лет назад
nathalie's song will never fade. thanks david for bringing them closer to us. hope you and your company will perform again here, as the crowd speaks!!!
@arneledo5271
@arneledo5271 3 года назад
When I was a little boy I used to hear this song from the radio specially when I woke up in the morning.i really miss it.love this this lady Natalie
@hansoverbeck8928
@hansoverbeck8928 6 лет назад
Incredible Natalie Cole - RIP - Manila Audience - I love you
@terrenceragin5555
@terrenceragin5555 8 лет назад
She looks and sounds great.
@laarbe
@laarbe 13 лет назад
Natalie Cole is sophisticated, elegant, classy, beautiful and talented. She still has it. She can sing any genre of music. God Bless her.
@baskoroxxsiwi
@baskoroxxsiwi 3 месяца назад
It is like god gave her piece of heaven in her voice....gorgeous voice i ve ever heard....
@Milovespar
@Milovespar 2 года назад
Love this song what a graceful performance ❤love you Natalie Cole
@leronmorton521
@leronmorton521 Год назад
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND SOUNDS GREAT 👍👍 MY FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER OF ALL TIME NATALIE COLE 🤗🤗 THANK YOU QUEEN FOR THE GREAT MUSIC LEGACY YOU LEFT BEHIND 😃😃 REST WELL ANGEL 🙏🙏
@terrenceragin5555
@terrenceragin5555 5 лет назад
Happy 68th Heavenly Birthday Stephanie Natalie Maria Cole. This is how muchtge Fans aroun the world loves and misses you.
@CCRoa
@CCRoa 13 лет назад
natalie is such a classy artist
@LUMADSAMATI
@LUMADSAMATI 13 лет назад
I was here last night 10-23-10... superb.... I love natalie cole.
@pen71693
@pen71693 13 лет назад
i was one of the crowd, singing :) Mr. David was really amazed of the Filipinos :D mabuhay!
@gerardward8098
@gerardward8098 6 лет назад
we miss NATALIE.say hi to your DAD FOR ME.
@TheQueerOfSoul
@TheQueerOfSoul 13 лет назад
the legendary miss natalie cole! in manila!!!! wow! one of those singer's singer i love all her songs esp. 'inseperable' and the one the she sang here. ;)
@gwapakaayobabe
@gwapakaayobabe 13 лет назад
Yup, I heard that, that's only in the Philippines. In musical concerts there, people don't just scream - but sing back at the artists.
@todayyesterday
@todayyesterday 3 года назад
We miss you like crazy Miss Nat
@agemorJD
@agemorJD 13 лет назад
the best audience I've ever heard, hehehe
@cassyclim8
@cassyclim8 13 лет назад
@denb3ar so true!It was Peter Cetera who warned David to wait till he gets to the Manila leg of the concert coz he's sure that David will enjoy as people will be singing along. And he was right! they shared this conversation w/ the crowd when Peter asked DF something like i told you it was going to be like this There was even a part in the concert, I think it was during Peter Cetera's performance where David Foster even stopped playing the piano and just stared at the crowd singing along.
@itscyesoriano
@itscyesoriano 8 лет назад
Rest in peace Natalie.
@arnoldparinas4263
@arnoldparinas4263 3 года назад
That women who took the video hets all the credits on this awesome video . I was there on my first time vacation in pinas .
@ronm8948
@ronm8948 Год назад
So beautiful,so talented,so charming,everyone loved her.Thank you Philippines for loving our national treasure. Natalie and her dad Nat King Cole are singing with the Lord's choir!
@cassyclim8
@cassyclim8 13 лет назад
yojan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you super!!!! love the song!! woohoo and love the crowd too! I was really singing along to this while she sang. haha
@dongtwistertv
@dongtwistertv Год назад
Best crowd in the world, 😎😊
@tgccomia
@tgccomia 13 лет назад
good quality camera great thanks!!!!
@marcosadrianochicatto6476
@marcosadrianochicatto6476 6 лет назад
BRAZIL HERE...
@dwayneduncan5934
@dwayneduncan5934 3 года назад
Beautiful
@dongtwistertv
@dongtwistertv Год назад
I think Ms.Cole didnt expect that in a small country miles away people can sing her signature song,I mean from start to end.😉
@theresathompson7487
@theresathompson7487 7 лет назад
R.I.P BEAUTIFUL LADY. 4-14-17
@HENRY55994
@HENRY55994 7 лет назад
The late Natalie Cole. Its a good thing Pinoys had the chance to show her how much she was loved before she passed away.
@douglasochieng8906
@douglasochieng8906 7 лет назад
at least the audience kept the right key change; considering that this song is full of modulations
@MrBurn2loveyou
@MrBurn2loveyou 13 лет назад
everybody singing miss u like crazy...
@pakamasnaka9945
@pakamasnaka9945 Год назад
Beautiful😂 I miss u like crazy🎵🎶
@Itstonytime77
@Itstonytime77 Месяц назад
If its a power ballad you can expect Filipinos to know every word and they SING!
@sandranavarrette4622
@sandranavarrette4622 5 лет назад
THIS IS FOR MY BIG SISTER GLORIA WHO PASSED AWAY FEB 8TH IN 2014 I MISS YOU SIS LIKE CRAZY "
@streetknoyze
@streetknoyze 13 лет назад
GREAT JOB! YOJAN THANKS FOR SHARING...WHOS SINGIN AT THE BACKGROUND SOUNDS LIKE NATALIE TOO..HAHAHAAH
@lawrenceparinas5018
@lawrenceparinas5018 6 лет назад
Who took this video ? Your awesome ! I like your voice..
@cassyclim8
@cassyclim8 13 лет назад
lolz and I'm still here watching this on loop! did you see Natalie Cole waving at the crowd at 1:33 - 1:38? She was following the actions of the crowd coz we were waving our blue lightsticks (which is supposed to be for charice only when she comes out) at her while singing along! this was really such a magical night!
@mathan410
@mathan410 3 года назад
O sabi ni Natalie Cole lahat ng aufience pumunta sa stage at kumanta di nyo sya binigyan ng chance. Grabe kayo talaga Mga Pilipino
@franque68
@franque68 13 лет назад
@yojan17 - nice cam..thanks for sharing!!
@nianneanne
@nianneanne 13 лет назад
superb performance from the audience.... hehehehe
@TheQueerOfSoul
@TheQueerOfSoul 13 лет назад
wowness! maybe she somehow missed her dad. nat king cole once had a big concert here singing 'dahil sayo' look up for it ;) timeless singer right in front of us!
@TwentyFourSevenOfficial
@TwentyFourSevenOfficial 2 года назад
Damn you are in a country who love to sing. It will be a choir concert
@yojan17
@yojan17 13 лет назад
@dreamchaser214 Hi ab.bonita! I was at the DFF Manila with my sisters! Hehe! Sa GMA naman, I was on the right side, 6th row sa gallery. :) Di bale, may next time pa naman. :)
@XtinaMaria
@XtinaMaria 13 лет назад
@TheNcube HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha
@franzken
@franzken 13 лет назад
this what i like about our country even the teens watch concerts like this... here its all about justib bieber and shit only old people go to david concerts...
@yojan17
@yojan17 13 лет назад
@mjmanzano08 No, General Admission. :) Thanks!
@NilesNL69
@NilesNL69 8 лет назад
Gone too soon...some Lady.
@131IQ
@131IQ 8 лет назад
+NilesNL69 Yes gone way too soon. RIP Natalie Cole.
@satoshi36100
@satoshi36100 4 месяца назад
Sana nag-duet sila ni Erik Santos... (RIP Natalie Cole)...
@yojan17
@yojan17 13 лет назад
@youreadmylips Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
@dreamchaser214
@dreamchaser214 13 лет назад
Hey there yojan, nanood ka rin pla ng DFF Manila, I was there too. We were distributing glowsticks, hehe. Sayang di kita nakita. After hearing this song by Nathalie Cole, di ko na to nakalimutan., haha. By the way, I also wasn't able to see you @ Charice' GMA7 Valentine Concert. Where were you seated? -chaster ab.bonita
@yojan17
@yojan17 13 лет назад
@streetknoyze Haha! My sister!
@TheNcube
@TheNcube 13 лет назад
@macherielle What can you expect? The Philippines is country where singing is the national sports. LOL
@yojan17
@yojan17 13 лет назад
@erinlovesai Unfortunately, I don't. =(
@uberathlete
@uberathlete 13 лет назад
ehehe Natalie won't be able to screw up this song cuz everyone is singing in tune.
@franque68
@franque68 13 лет назад
@AznWorldMusicLegend - except those who DISLIKED THE VIDEOS...ehhehe..they are AUTOTUNE...lol
@chaecy529
@chaecy529 13 лет назад
ang likot lang..ganda sana...
@dmgsoultogetherness6667
@dmgsoultogetherness6667 11 месяцев назад
heartbreaking
@franque68
@franque68 13 лет назад
David Foster will have a very DIFFICULT TIME in choosing a winner..PHILIPPINES IS A COUNTRY OF "BELTERS" (if such term exist..LOL)...but there will ONLY BE ONE CHARICE...THE ONE, THE MOST TALENTED GIRL IN THE WORLD WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR MORE UNKNOWN TALENTS IN MANILA TO BE DISCOVERED... Im sure DF will enjoy that moment..hehehe
@johnpatrickvargas9818
@johnpatrickvargas9818 8 лет назад
:(
@tigerwud
@tigerwud 5 лет назад
Mga bastos talaga tayong mga Pilipino kahit may premyadong singer, we just can't stop meddling with the artist's performance. Hindi na ba puwedeng makinig lang?
@cassyclim8
@cassyclim8 4 года назад
Bentot Panchito andun ako nung concert and actually natiwa sina david foster and the band throughout the event kasi nakikikanta mga tao.
@TwentyFourSevenOfficial
@TwentyFourSevenOfficial 2 года назад
Gagi hindi ka artist kapag naiinis ka na kinakanta ng tao kanta mo.
Далее
Ютуб был хороший...
00:52
Просмотров 210 тыс.
Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
3:53
Просмотров 7 млн
David Foster & Friends: Peter Cetera - Medley
6:28
Natalie Cole -  Miss You Like Crazy - Live!
4:10
Просмотров 90 тыс.
Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
4:47
Просмотров 588 тыс.
Top 10 Best Singing Auditions of ALL TIME!!!!!
26:50
Vefa Serifova & Vusal Eliyev - Omrum 2024 (Yeni Klip)
2:34
Stray Kids "MOUNTAINS" Video
3:12
Просмотров 4,2 млн
Munisa Rizayeva - Aka makasi (Official Music Video)
6:18
Stray Kids "Chk Chk Boom" M/V
3:26
Просмотров 62 млн