Тёмный

NYC Fires Its Police… For Arresting Criminals 

Cash Jordan
Подписаться 1 млн
Просмотров 583 тыс.
50% 1

New York has a crime problem, but elements of our city think crime would go down if we had less police... which is why a secret battle is taking place to hamper the police in the name of justice.
Blitz - Blue Steel // Work For It - Damma Beatz
Need Music? Get Epidemic Sound: www.epidemicso...
*Everything used to make this video*
[Main Camera] amzn.to/3VBWywO
[Mic] amzn.to/3ptHhz3
[Lens] amzn.to/3MZGmmF
[Backpack] amzn.to/45pHoP1
[Handheld Tripod] amzn.to/3iUp3Ex
[Full Size Tripod] amzn.to/3cp2sty
[Lights] amzn.to/3izy3ic
Great news! If you make a purchase from any link above, my channel earns a small affiliate commission from the site.

Опубликовано:

29 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 6 тыс.   
@davidfoss4836
@davidfoss4836 3 месяца назад
In case anyone is confused: this is called anarcho tyranny. Certain groups are allowed to victimize, and other groups are prosecuted ruthlessly
@B.b.b...
@B.b.b... 3 месяца назад
That about sums it up. America is already conquered.
@lorij3786
@lorij3786 3 месяца назад
And all by design by George and klaus
3 месяца назад
Yes I do understand but why!?
3 месяца назад
@@B.b.b...if ppl think they will let Trump win legitimately- I don’t see it. Why when they successfully cheated 2020.
@kookytoots6755
@kookytoots6755 3 месяца назад
Happening in the UK too. All by design!
@Lilywhyte72
@Lilywhyte72 3 месяца назад
I guarantee in less then 5 years, New York will be unrecognizable! Damn near is that way now!
@margaretthatcher6828
@margaretthatcher6828 3 месяца назад
Agree...
@DowntownAJ
@DowntownAJ 3 месяца назад
And your stupid self will be wrong. Keep crying
@rhays615
@rhays615 3 месяца назад
Lack of organized law enforcement leads to vigilantism. When the people are not supported they will eventually take the law into their own hands, playing judge and jury in a split second. That’s a recipe for disaster.
@brmillgr
@brmillgr 3 месяца назад
might be what they want
@Chris-l5i
@Chris-l5i 3 месяца назад
Works in Florida. In fact it is encouraged by the local Sheriff. Sheriff even offers free firearms training . 😁
@rhays615
@rhays615 3 месяца назад
@@Chris-l5i many years ago in my community, a graduating senior was playing a stupid prank one night when he was out cruising with his friends. He tried to steal an inflatable advertising balloon from the roof of a business. The owner of the business grabbed his 45 and shot the kid dead. Was the kid on the wrong? Absolutely. Did he deserve a citizen death penalty? Absolutely not! The store owner went to prison, the teen was dead, and his parents were heartbroken forever. Nobody wins. That’s the problem with vigilantism, one individual decides what a court or jury should decide.
@thegrimharvest
@thegrimharvest 3 месяца назад
​@@brmillgrprecisely! So they can claim an emergency crisis in order to bring out a pretyped 10,000 page encyclopedia set of new "emergency" laws to "solve" the "crisis". Patriot Act on steroids and meth.
@NYRelicHunters
@NYRelicHunters 3 месяца назад
I love florida
@Donbett1974
@Donbett1974 3 месяца назад
Reports of crime are down not crime.
@lubu4u312
@lubu4u312 3 месяца назад
Imagine if your boss said "you should be ashamed" when you did a great job. Then you have to go to court to explain why you disagreed. If only officials could be held to such a standard.
@roadking99jokerst60
@roadking99jokerst60 3 месяца назад
The self entitled city council types holler at the police brass for saying something on social media, instead of explaining why the top brass had to say it. That's killing the messenger for bringing news of corruption. They don't want to have it said at all.
@ykonratev
@ykonratev 3 месяца назад
Imagine living in a city that requires the army to be in the subway to keep order
@pneumaticman5927
@pneumaticman5927 3 месяца назад
Yup. I remember seeing that in Argentina in the 1970’s. Never thought I’d be able to make a comparison like that.
@MoivinSulunker
@MoivinSulunker 3 месяца назад
The real story is not the small street-level wrongdoers, but the names of the rulers, and their personal lives, memberships, relatives, and so on.
@hellogoodbye16
@hellogoodbye16 3 месяца назад
Don't people generally get fired when they do a really bad job? The mayor is putting everyone's safety at risk. He's not doing his job. He should replaced not just left in office so he can make more bad decisions.
@deanpatterson1842
@deanpatterson1842 3 месяца назад
And they wonder why they have Crime ? And why did you say NYC can’t hire ? 3600 last year or retired. Why should they risk their lives when they will be out tomorrow ?
@nathansuss
@nathansuss 3 месяца назад
Crime being down is one of the biggest lies in America across all these stupid cities
@TheNoticer83
@TheNoticer83 3 месяца назад
Yeah, I'm tired of democrats insisting crime is down. We have eyes and ears.
@gagamba9198
@gagamba9198 3 месяца назад
Correct. Notice that they don't compare crime back to 2019 before all this nonsense began. Further, given the poor response time and DA's refusal to prosecute, many victims decide 'why bother?' Hocus pocus: 'Crime is down.'
@manco828
@manco828 3 месяца назад
Prison Industrial Complex, school to prison pipeline
@TradingIsLife420
@TradingIsLife420 3 месяца назад
Nah. It's not. Not even close.
@nathansuss
@nathansuss 3 месяца назад
@@manco828 just don't break the law, it's not hard.
@chuckchan4127
@chuckchan4127 3 месяца назад
Guarantee you if the criminals attacked the state employees, theyd allow the cops to arrest them.
@reaper_exd7498
@reaper_exd7498 3 месяца назад
So nypd aint hired by the state? You sound as smart as patrick startfish
@wearandtear6692
@wearandtear6692 3 месяца назад
@@reaper_exd7498 Think twice. I guess just like here in Europe police are mostly working class. Just like nurses, firefighters and many other essential jobs they mostly are state employees but they are not of the managerial class who can afford to follow phantastic ideological constructs as they are mostly shielded from realities affecting larger parts of the population. At the same time the managerial class has much more influence. There is your explanation.
@salzysisters5799
@salzysisters5799 3 месяца назад
​​@@reaper_exd7498no. Municipal police departments are hired by the city. But nice try, Squidward.
@bigbrointhesky
@bigbrointhesky 3 месяца назад
Only if they're Dems.
@bigbrointhesky
@bigbrointhesky 3 месяца назад
Only if they're D's.
@aubreynaarcher8916
@aubreynaarcher8916 3 месяца назад
"Criminals are emboldened to attack because they believe they won't be held accountable. The system has sent a dangerous message." 🤐
@75horsefeathers
@75horsefeathers 3 месяца назад
💯 it's called BIDENS NEW DESTROYED AMERICA!!!
@sand0760
@sand0760 3 месяца назад
" thanks " high " elite "
@asullivan4047
@asullivan4047 22 дня назад
Thanks to circus clown's like mayor adams & city council surrogates.
@chungisyoung4good
@chungisyoung4good 3 месяца назад
Crime is down because it's no longer being reported as such.
@jasonroberts6080
@jasonroberts6080 3 месяца назад
Exactly
@crispinjr.dulatre1866
@crispinjr.dulatre1866 3 месяца назад
yes, no report no statistics.
@KingScorpio84
@KingScorpio84 3 месяца назад
DemocrTs corrupt all crime statistics to sell their racist woke agenda
@GabrielLucJeantet
@GabrielLucJeantet 2 месяца назад
Reporting crime is racist. Published mugshots of black and brown criminals is racist and showcases a lack of diversity in the marginalized criminal community. Gangs lack diversity. Every gang should have a DEI officer mandated.
@mh7067
@mh7067 2 месяца назад
Been that way for 30 years or so, that didnt just start
@kingsloth9530
@kingsloth9530 3 месяца назад
The crime is “down” because no one bothered to report it! !! What a joke.
@ThomasGriffin-zn1rr
@ThomasGriffin-zn1rr 3 месяца назад
Exactly 💯
@johnteets2921
@johnteets2921 3 месяца назад
Gee, you mean they haven't started arresting people who report crimes yet ? Maybe I shouldn't give them ideas.
@downtownbun
@downtownbun 3 месяца назад
Exactly. New York was one of those cities who refused to submit their crime stats to the FBI
@Shelly641
@Shelly641 3 месяца назад
Exactly
@kandeeparker3622
@kandeeparker3622 3 месяца назад
Yes, especially after reporting prior incidents with no enforcement due to liberal judges. Sad
@kevinflowers5060
@kevinflowers5060 3 месяца назад
They stop arresting criminals and then say crime went down 🤡 's
@divineantiwokegangster
@divineantiwokegangster 3 месяца назад
This is Woke Fascism
@absolutelyfookinnobody2843
@absolutelyfookinnobody2843 3 месяца назад
Clown's? Look whos talking lmao. They know what they are doing and what they want is working. You can't look deeper than face value, which is what they want. And you are gonna call them clowns, yea ok
@fredmonroe6042
@fredmonroe6042 3 месяца назад
@@absolutelyfookinnobody2843???
@SpaceRanger187
@SpaceRanger187 3 месяца назад
Even Batman said F it
@zenithperigee7442
@zenithperigee7442 3 месяца назад
@kevinflowers5060, that's the Democrat way! The Democrat Mayor instructs Police to stop arresting criminals otherwise for those who are arrested, the Democrat Prosecutors/Judges give them light sentences or dismiss charges.
@jerrygarner4103
@jerrygarner4103 3 месяца назад
AND THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND NOT JUST SKIN COLOR!
@donnalucy8172
@donnalucy8172 3 месяца назад
Amen
@joshbamber
@joshbamber 3 месяца назад
Voting is not, has not, and never will change anything. It doesn't matter who sits in the seat of power because it's the seat itself that's corrupted. I respect that people still have faith in the system because of certain narratives being played out, however you have to look at the bigger picture here!! By registering to vote you are giving away your own sovereignty to someone else. Voters have no say about anything because their vote was consenting to it all. Even if they did not vote for the winning party they still voted and played the game which allowed the party to win, (nobody wins if nobody plays) You see it's all rigged so we lose no matter what and when I say we I mean everyone including the puppets playing the roles of authority. Left and right wing of politics belong to the same bird of prey!
@TOCC50
@TOCC50 3 месяца назад
Everyone should be armed
@SuperFlashDriver
@SuperFlashDriver 3 месяца назад
@@TOCC50 Good luck, considering when I saw that "Gun Free Zones" were a thing in New York City, I'd get the hell out of there before it gets worst...Sucks to be honest but it's happening.
@zienwolf
@zienwolf 3 месяца назад
There are no right people to vote for.
@jennifersmall4027
@jennifersmall4027 3 месяца назад
And now they have to fight Venezuelan gangs.
@johndoe8785
@johndoe8785 3 месяца назад
Wait til they meet American rednecks. 😉
@ContentEnjoyer-gm3ky
@ContentEnjoyer-gm3ky 3 месяца назад
The next GTA game after 6 should take place in 2020’s NYC
@stardanya2114
@stardanya2114 3 месяца назад
Thats going to be everywhere unfortunately. Thanks Democrats.
@AlexRocks80s80s
@AlexRocks80s80s 3 месяца назад
@@ContentEnjoyer-gm3kygta vi dlc
@denisekoltys3019
@denisekoltys3019 3 месяца назад
Those are Venezuelan Newcomers 😂
@ambassador8524
@ambassador8524 3 месяца назад
I’m over feeling bad for NYC. They voted it in, they wanted it.
@TheNoticer83
Ok, now apply that NATIONALLY. "America voted for Biden so we deserve biden." Do you deserve Biden?
@johncampos1780
@johncampos1780 3 месяца назад
​@@TheNoticer83You won the argument.
@-.-Monster
@-.-Monster 3 месяца назад
@@TheNoticer83 i see what you're saying but with something like a national vote that's almost always 51/49 or something very close to that or a state election in new york that's generally 80/20.. like.. yea. the vast majority wanted this. feel bad for the 20% if you like. but the majority were eager for these changes.
@Kit-Ballou3664
@Kit-Ballou3664 3 месяца назад
You know what's funny? It's coming to a town near you if you don't understand how it happens. You'd think the Red State RINOS would be a clue. I have never met even a single NYer who doesn't despise Chuck Schumer and that started 30 years ago when I was living in another state. They'd say don't ever get between Chuck Schumer and a camera pointing out the most important goal to Chuck was promoting Chuck's interests. 30 years ago! Just like SC with Lyndsey Graham or Utah with Romney, Wyoming w Cheney, it seems citizens can never vote them out.
@ContentEnjoyer-gm3ky
@@-.-MonsterBut now talk about the New Yorkers who are unable to vote.
@jwalker3343
@jwalker3343 3 месяца назад
This is what happens when you let clowns run the circus.
@gagamba9198
At least the clowns try to entertain. This is letting the lions run the circus.
@bjkarana
@bjkarana 3 месяца назад
@@gagamba9198 haha, salient point.
@deswill2737
@deswill2737 3 месяца назад
*jews
@kayremoob9579
@kayremoob9579 3 месяца назад
And no one will do anything about it either.
@bjkarana
@bjkarana 3 месяца назад
@@deswill2737 Decent pastrami doesn't ruin cities, but leftists do.
@philipmellbin3820
@philipmellbin3820 3 месяца назад
New york city is now promoted from clown to the entire circus.
@asullivan4047
@asullivan4047 22 дня назад
With diabolically incompetent democratic party mayor adams as circus ring leader
@rebeccahowarth2970
@rebeccahowarth2970 3 месяца назад
Don't understand why the people of New York keep voting for these policies we cancelled our trip to New York
@NevaG2190
@NevaG2190 3 месяца назад
I've always wanted to visit NY but I wouldn't dare go now.
@Kit-Ballou3664
@Kit-Ballou3664 3 месяца назад
Lindsey Graham in SC, Mitt Romney in Utah. Fetterman in PA? You really think voting gets them out? Might I remind you DeSantis is the FL governor now but just years before Epstein had been allowed to operate in full view and in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district DA's would be found dead on the beach just before their trial started? DWS still holds office in her FL district. Why can't Floridians get her out especially after she was caught on video demanding hard drives back from police?
@pretikewl76
@pretikewl76 3 месяца назад
It's cute you think these people are being "voted" in. The systems are beyond broken. Wake up.
@Repeal-19thA
@Repeal-19thA 3 месяца назад
You don’t have to understand, just be grateful you don’t live in that 💩 🕳️ 😂🎉😅
@Charles-d4e3b
@Charles-d4e3b 3 месяца назад
NY is beautiful just not any of the cities
3 месяца назад
The governor and the mayor are the reason why the city is in this state. Don’t believe their lies. This could be fixed TODAY. Hold the criminals accountable !!!!
@kayremoob9579
They won't. You won't do anything about it either. Perhaps you should just vote harder.
@SilverNova111
@SilverNova111 3 месяца назад
I’m surprise the ppl aren’t in outrage outside their house . They are clearly selling everyone out .
@karenstokes2164
@karenstokes2164 3 месяца назад
To be fair, Mayor Adams is dealing with leftist policies that were implemented by previous mayors and council.
@dickhead3747
@dickhead3747 3 месяца назад
The real crime are the people in government that make these off laws to help protect criminals. This is so they can sell themselves to the highest bidder and not be convicted for corruption.
@dickhead3747
@dickhead3747 3 месяца назад
That’s because they are the true criminals.
@cuteface88
@cuteface88 3 месяца назад
They're not interested in imprisoning anyone but their political opponents.
@NiSiochainGanSaoirse
@NiSiochainGanSaoirse 3 месяца назад
Yup. The clowns in power are FAR worse than the nazis were in the 1930swd are led by fascists.
@soulquesthealingmusic2307
@soulquesthealingmusic2307 3 месяца назад
Unless the criminals are actually charged, convicted and sent to prison, nothing will ever change.
@TOCC50
@TOCC50 3 месяца назад
They won’t let us use the 2nd amendment 😅
@zienwolf
@zienwolf 3 месяца назад
*shot
@KevinSolway
@KevinSolway 3 месяца назад
The only people they want to put in jail are their political opponents.
@B.b.b...
@B.b.b... 3 месяца назад
Lol, I told a Democrat just this morning, why not elect a criminal? Your best plan is to import only 2 million criminals a year, and pay their way for years, while they take our kid's summer jobs! 🤠
@williamwilson6499
@williamwilson6499 3 месяца назад
The political opponents who are committing crimes. Like Trump.
@themarkofthought1901
@themarkofthought1901 3 месяца назад
@@williamwilson6499TDS lol
@c.h.9566
@c.h.9566 3 месяца назад
💯🎯🎯🎯🎯 This 👆⭐️
@keirafritzen4686
@keirafritzen4686 3 месяца назад
​@williamwilson6499 and what crime did he really commit?
@karmaandkerosene_music
@karmaandkerosene_music 3 месяца назад
Weird. They keep getting what they voted for.
@TheNoticer83
What we are actually seeing is the consequences of "democracy". The reason why our founders restricted who could vote is because a nation is DOOMED when the vote of a criminal is equal to that of an honest, upright man. Laughing at them for "getting what they voted for" doesn't make sense. Did you vote for Biden? Even if you didn't vote for Biden you're *getting* Biden. When the majority of people in a society are stupid/evil the last system of government you would want is a democracy. What America needs is right wing fascism
@phillipcarter8045
@phillipcarter8045 3 месяца назад
They shouldn’t vote for something they didn’t want .😊
@pwndepot367
@pwndepot367 3 месяца назад
Herr derr havent seen this comment in literally every video.
@johnthomas1422
@johnthomas1422 3 месяца назад
​@@phillipcarter8045they shouldn't want something they don't like. 😊
@ronnythompson9115
@ronnythompson9115 3 месяца назад
Soros has a lot of money to run the media and brain wash the sheep.
@keys1420
@keys1420 3 месяца назад
Crime isnt down, they just stopped reporting it all.
@imaslob6168
@imaslob6168 3 месяца назад
Defund the politicians!!!!
@laikanbarth
@laikanbarth 3 месяца назад
Defund the Activist too
@Lonewolf0840
@Lonewolf0840 3 месяца назад
Oh my gosh! YES!!!
@thyh0lyhandgrenade
@thyh0lyhandgrenade 3 месяца назад
Lol nah I support the person I vote for. If not you will only get people who can afford it, in lame mans terms a ruling class governing the poor class.
@daconnoisseurrex1752
@daconnoisseurrex1752 3 месяца назад
Yesss
@1234ferntree
@1234ferntree 3 месяца назад
Vote differently next time.
@briannicholas2757
@briannicholas2757 3 месяца назад
You can get statistics to say anything. Crime is down in NYC because the DAs don't prosecute or charge criminals.
@unitedwestand5100
@unitedwestand5100 3 месяца назад
Those crimes arent down. They just dont charge anyone.
@frofrofrofro900
@frofrofrofro900 3 месяца назад
Why not
@DunceCapSyndrome
@DunceCapSyndrome 3 месяца назад
@@frofrofrofro900 Liberal polices and toxic empathy that enables them.
@donna4815
@donna4815 3 месяца назад
unless they or family gets attacked, looted, assaulted/guess they have a "DEAL"
@PcCAvioN
@PcCAvioN 3 месяца назад
I just cant wrap my head around the fact that someone could assault me and get released the next day, but if i defend myself from assault ill get the book thrown at me
@devonwilliams2423
@devonwilliams2423 3 месяца назад
I honestly was just thinking today about how this guy’s entire channel is negativity and it got me questioning the validity of this channel Maybe someone else has thought of this and done some research on this guy? I only just came to this question, but I have to look into it still
@J3wlz_88
@J3wlz_88 3 месяца назад
@@devonwilliams2423 I live in the Bronx and work in downtown Manhattan... It's not as bad as he says... Yes I guess what he's saying is true but being completely exasurated. One example is the moped gangs... That did happen but once that I am aware of maybe twice but that's it. That is definitely not a normal part of life now. Yes people get arrested and get right back out but that's only for like nonviolent non-confrontational crimes. So the major crimes you do stay in jail until you make bail. They do still prosecute so there are consequences there just super light consequences like probation so when you PO comes over you can put away the PlayStation you stole so you can see your PO lol. But yes he is making it sound much worse then it actually is though.
@reuben3077
@reuben3077 3 месяца назад
how dare you fight back against a criminal!! don't you know they are a protected minority ?lol
@gregthesplintercell
@gregthesplintercell 3 месяца назад
​@@J3wlz_88You live in the Bronx so of course you'll think it's not that bad. There's a reason why the Bronx is the only affordable place in NYC.
@devonwilliams2423
@devonwilliams2423 3 месяца назад
@@J3wlz_88 thank you for response, i hope you see this Do you follow any other New York news channels that may be more neutral? This guy has incredible way of relaying info, great presentation but yeah Also, does is really feel as a New Yorker that “everything” is shutting down? From the images and commentary I’ve gathered from this channel he depics a reality that 10% of stores remain
@edbartkiewicz6117
@edbartkiewicz6117 3 месяца назад
When nothing is a crime then crime is low.
@EVIESECOND
@EVIESECOND 3 месяца назад
Exactly!
@davidloughlin2238
@davidloughlin2238 3 месяца назад
You have it in one!
@BSI_Inc.
@BSI_Inc. 3 месяца назад
I'm staying away from New York... for everything...
@matthewtedeschi5646
@matthewtedeschi5646 2 месяца назад
Good everyone needs to do themselves a favor and stay away from this shithole of a state
@bjkarana
@bjkarana 3 месяца назад
I was speaking with my 91 years young grandfather a few days ago, and he quipped "Most of life's problems are self-imposed." A wise man.
@jammingalways
@jammingalways 3 месяца назад
Indeed. And now that we've created and condoned the land of "cream puffs who need cry closets", our cup overfloweth. "Escape From New York" isn't just a movie anymore.
@mikebaird6788
@mikebaird6788 3 месяца назад
Very smart man with age grows wisdom
@VoiceOvaGuy
@VoiceOvaGuy 3 месяца назад
@@mikebaird6788 With age grows the facade of wisdom. Sounds like this guy did have some wisdom, but do not be fooled into thinking older people are always wiser. Had this discussion with some older gentleman not more than a week ago. Old people always SOUND like they know what they're talking about, but many of them are just putting up a front, and have no clue what they're talking about.
@DivineMashedPotatoes
@DivineMashedPotatoes 2 месяца назад
Those are some wise words wise man.
@bjkarana
@bjkarana 2 месяца назад
@@VoiceOvaGuy He's a very thoughtful and philosophical man, always has been in the 40 years I've known him as my grandfather. He's also caring for my grandmother who is in end-stage dementia after 68 years of marriage.
@DraftTheHippies
@DraftTheHippies 3 месяца назад
$62k a year to deal with all this BS? No wonder cops are leaving with all these problems combined. At least San Francisco and Seattle pay officers +$100k a year
@angelaharris1112
@angelaharris1112 3 месяца назад
That's nuts; can't say I blame them!
@paulbklyn4742
@paulbklyn4742 3 месяца назад
Another reason they're not getting top candidates is low pay and no back-up from the Department and Union.
@crinklecut3790
@crinklecut3790 3 месяца назад
@@paulbklyn4742they defend the absolute worst cops till the very end and don’t really look out for the good employees who are doing their jobs professionally. Typical labor union.
@muxion
@muxion 3 месяца назад
@@crinklecut3790 "the main activity of labor unions is keeping marginal workers on payrolls and paying their union dues". - Thomas Sowell
@LordOnyx
@LordOnyx 3 месяца назад
That’s the starting salary lol. Top pay at 5.5 years is $136k without overtime and cops get plenty of overtime…
@willcox4561
@willcox4561 3 месяца назад
NYC Justice System has become a joke.
@joan-mariacbrooks
@joan-mariacbrooks 3 месяца назад
"Justice"? Just US, you mean.
@1234ferntree
@1234ferntree 3 месяца назад
it's the whole State. Vote differently.
@playc5464
@playc5464 3 месяца назад
Nothing make sense. It's a mess
@izzyizzm8761
@izzyizzm8761 3 месяца назад
It is called the Criminal Just-Us System to be honest..
@LV4EVR
@LV4EVR 3 месяца назад
@@playc5464 Bible > Romans > 1. It all makes sense, and was predicted.
@PurebloodStalker
@PurebloodStalker 3 месяца назад
New York is finished….Who would go to a sanctuary city for a vacation?
@flo9829
@flo9829 3 месяца назад
Dont worry, we are living near the same shit in France : DONT COME IN PARIS FOR THE OLYMPICS GAMES IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE
@spittinvenom9843
@spittinvenom9843 3 месяца назад
Was in Paris last year, love that city, also in London which was awesome but turning burka for long stretches 😔
@CeeTee-12345
@CeeTee-12345 3 месяца назад
Whether NYC or Paris, it's overrun by illegal invaders. Both got what they asked for..
@Avenus112
@Avenus112 3 месяца назад
Didn't French leftists start rioting yesterday because they didnt like the results of some officials elected to office?
@Ziggyhere57
@Ziggyhere57 3 месяца назад
Yall was doomed since they made abortion legal good luck
@TenFalconsMusic
@TenFalconsMusic 3 месяца назад
I moved from London, UK to Colorado Springs, USA in February of this year. It so nice here, almost perfect weather and I no longer worry about the safety of my wife & 2 daughters (8 & 11). It's a fast growing town, so things may change, but at least my family can enjoy being safe for however long it lasts.
@LeoLarrosa1987
@LeoLarrosa1987 3 месяца назад
Imagine being a cop and being told you’re not allowed to do your job. That would be so frustrating, not surprised they’re quitting
@gregmccarter2176
@gregmccarter2176 3 месяца назад
This stuff today is exactly how hitler operated..the police force was taken out..then criminals under his power ruled...
@arlenbell4376
@arlenbell4376 3 месяца назад
They are only staying to qualify for their pensions then they are gone.
@stevenmaswabi-zz9kt
@stevenmaswabi-zz9kt 3 месяца назад
Hey, am being paid for just existing. So I will take the free cash since am not allowed to enforce the laws anymore.
@raycosman824
@raycosman824 3 месяца назад
If they can’t lick them, than they may as well join them. That is where the money is and nobody will arrest them.
@kimberlygoguen3219
@kimberlygoguen3219 3 месяца назад
Yeah it's like going to pizza store and you can't order a pizza,,,,fools
@chrismiller5940
@chrismiller5940 3 месяца назад
I used to look at the movies 'Escape from New York' and 'Escape from LA' as a bit silly for having an unrealistic setting by turning entire cities into a prison, I don't think it's all that silly anymore.
@motownbaby6146
@motownbaby6146 3 месяца назад
It's beyond me why anyone would want to be a police officer in NY.
@donna4815
risking their lives and leaving their wife's and families/ yeah defund the police/ you take their jobs and let them go home/you take care of yourselves!
@i-fart-n-elevators4610
@i-fart-n-elevators4610 3 месяца назад
Same for border patrol officer
@davidwholly5209
@davidwholly5209 3 месяца назад
Or even LIVING in NYC.
@Old_rockfish
@Old_rockfish 3 месяца назад
Because they are psychopaths that want the power. Cops today are uneducated and easily trained to be tyrants who do not know the laws.
@justinliu1014
@justinliu1014 3 месяца назад
Thats why a lot are leaving their jobs
@phillipbradshaw4006
@phillipbradshaw4006 3 месяца назад
They aren’t activists, they are anarchists.
@marsrows2167
@marsrows2167 3 месяца назад
They are hard core maoists who have U.S and they pray to Lenin and Marx.
@pauldelaney5990
@pauldelaney5990 3 месяца назад
Not anarchists, - traitors
@SuperFlashDriver
@SuperFlashDriver 3 месяца назад
@@pauldelaney5990 Whether called Traitors, anarchists, nazis, or anything related to supporting crimes or terrorism, then they have become "Anti-American".
@ipoprz9301
@ipoprz9301 3 месяца назад
Your all wrong they are terrorists
@tajeshkalia1293
@tajeshkalia1293 3 месяца назад
Yeah because some corrupt officials want them to be
@TheCdM1981
@TheCdM1981 3 месяца назад
Cash Jordan went from being the “apt guy” to being a legitimate independent news source. Keep it up.
@dawnaboo
@dawnaboo 3 месяца назад
Agreed. He’s balanced and extremely watchable.
@FairPlayGaming
@FairPlayGaming 3 месяца назад
9:36 - They're unironically flying the communist flag in that protest. That should tell you everything you need to know about what these people stand for.
@ContentEnjoyer-gm3ky
It’s hilarious, it was never about Palestine. These folks like combining ideologies. It’s the Brezhnev affect. Anything anti American or against its allies is combined.
@nkley1
@nkley1 3 месяца назад
Yup. Communism hiding in plain sight. Being Democrat on Republican doesn’t matter anymore. Being ANTI-COMMUNIST is the only stance to take.
@sableann4255
@sableann4255 3 месяца назад
they're plants to create Chaos
@jesuswarnedusaboutthem7710
@jesuswarnedusaboutthem7710 3 месяца назад
Prob infiltrated by js
@DarthTrishalla
@DarthTrishalla 3 месяца назад
Yeah, that tells me that they actually really don’t know what communism is. They’re just using that as an excuse to continue to commit crime…. criminals will say anything to continue to be criminals.
@HaziqRosli-d6v
@HaziqRosli-d6v 3 месяца назад
Should just arrest the mayor.
@gagamba9198
And the DA.
@Atrail_Mckinley4786
@Atrail_Mckinley4786 3 месяца назад
They haven't committed any crimes.
@nathanielnelson5123
@nathanielnelson5123 3 месяца назад
​@@Atrail_Mckinley4786yes they did
@DaniZeAlmighty
@DaniZeAlmighty 3 месяца назад
​@@Atrail_Mckinley4786yea they did
@Atrail_Mckinley4786
@Atrail_Mckinley4786 3 месяца назад
@@DaniZeAlmighty What crimes did they commit? Oh wait, they committed no crimes.
@davidzimmerman3778
@davidzimmerman3778 3 месяца назад
The NY state legislature created this disaster by changing the bail laws. Vote out every politician that refuses to bring bail back
@orangehair2518
@orangehair2518 3 месяца назад
The NY state legislatures are voted in by the people of New York. The people of New York want this. That's why they keep voting for this over and over again.
@deathshead556
@deathshead556 3 месяца назад
@@orangehair2518facts here.
@selah4719
@selah4719 3 месяца назад
I live in Upstate NY and we are outnumbered by the city. We have tried to separate from NYC for years.
@PissedoffChristian
@PissedoffChristian 3 месяца назад
😆 🤣 😂 he said VOTE! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
@michaelcarson8375
@michaelcarson8375 3 месяца назад
NYCers voted for THIS... If you care about your safety LEAVE.
@joshbamber
Voting is not, has not, and never will change anything. It doesn't matter who sits in the seat of power because it's the seat itself that's corrupted. I respect that people still have faith in the system because of certain narratives being played out, however you have to look at the bigger picture here!! By registering to vote you are giving away your own sovereignty to someone else. Voters have no say about anything because their vote was consenting to it all. Even if they did not vote for the winning party they still voted and played the game which allowed the party to win, (nobody wins if nobody plays) You see it's all rigged so we lose no matter what and when I say we I mean everyone including the puppets playing the roles of authority. Left and right wing of politics belong to the same bird of prey!
@Ann10999
@Ann10999 2 месяца назад
Yea leave BUT don’t vote the same or you’ll get the same 🤷‍♀️
@michaelcarson8375
@michaelcarson8375 2 месяца назад
@@Ann10999 The people who vote the sky color don't usually leave their cities.
@mamapillow8365
@mamapillow8365 3 месяца назад
"Gun violence suppression unit." Really hard to take these people seriously. It's the people who are violent, blaming the weapon is ridiculous.
@TheEggroll4321
@TheEggroll4321 3 месяца назад
You are truely in hell when the inmates run the asylum
@FLsheepdog1
@FLsheepdog1 3 месяца назад
Do not waste Federal funds on NYC, it's a waste of money.
@kayremoob9579
Like you'll do anything about it.
@andrewreynolds912
@andrewreynolds912 3 месяца назад
​@kayremoob9579 you think he can? Where powerless stop that kind talking bs bro
@paulmoffat9306
@paulmoffat9306 3 месяца назад
If NYC just collapses, where to you think all those criminal elements will go?
@leighdevereaux9808
@leighdevereaux9808 3 месяца назад
New York pays the Federal government more in taxes than it receives. If you want to know what the welfare states are, look for those colored red.
@VREAL71
@VREAL71 3 месяца назад
The only thing I miss about NYC is the food. That's why I left 20 years ago.
@oldsenpai4337
@oldsenpai4337 3 месяца назад
Its really good to hear someone speak facts about issues our country faces and make valid points on both sides of many different issues.
@margaretthatcher6828
@margaretthatcher6828 3 месяца назад
Soros has done well in NYC.
@lorij3786
@lorij3786 3 месяца назад
He’s done this to all of Canada, if trump doesn’t win, this is the future of the entire USA
@Deacon-ml4ic
@Deacon-ml4ic 3 месяца назад
Well said
@unsafe_at_any_speed
@unsafe_at_any_speed 3 месяца назад
Soros' son Alex will do this to the rest of the world
@paulaavery4703
@paulaavery4703 3 месяца назад
F Ridiculous
@marygraceviramontez4669
@marygraceviramontez4669 3 месяца назад
the evil devil in disguise
@brianharrison8590
@brianharrison8590 3 месяца назад
Can't hear any washed-up actors complaining about this. 😮
@TenFalconsMusic
Robert De Nimrod?
@anonymityismyname
@anonymityismyname 3 месяца назад
The words "activist" and "judge" shouldn't even be allowed. If you are an activist you shouldn't be a judge.
@whiterabbit75
@whiterabbit75 3 месяца назад
An activist cannot be imparial the way a judge should be.
@Milan-uz1nc
@Milan-uz1nc 3 месяца назад
Well the whole american justice system is flawed atleast thats what i see when i compare it to our system the dutch
@SharonGuzman-l7v
@SharonGuzman-l7v 3 месяца назад
Who is trying to defund police it’s the criminals that’s who
@robert-zg8or
@robert-zg8or 3 месяца назад
Wanna bet there is no crime near the politicians houses? This is what needs to change. Let the gangs move there and then ignore it.
@flodeez1065
@flodeez1065 3 месяца назад
The day the main headline reads "Tren de Aragua on Park ave" things will start changing real quick 🤣
@FrozenPureRose
@FrozenPureRose 3 месяца назад
They have more than 1 house...
@dave3657
@dave3657 3 месяца назад
The movie “Escape from New York” is slowly moving from science fiction to a documentary.
@MsHelen50
@MsHelen50 3 месяца назад
I totally agree .
@robertmatthews2009
@robertmatthews2009 3 месяца назад
Half the country doesn't care about New York City and the other half is laughing at them.
@haroldb1856
@haroldb1856 3 месяца назад
New York City is a warning. The model will be applied to every city in the country unless people take a stand.
@kyleanuar9090
@kyleanuar9090 3 месяца назад
The whole world is laughing.
@tacticalmosquito6480
@tacticalmosquito6480 3 месяца назад
I watch this during my lunch break, laugh at how NYC is getting what it voted for (and isn't voting out), and cry that where I live (Portland, OR) isn't there yet but wants to be.
@LilyGazou
@LilyGazou 3 месяца назад
People are laughing at Portland.
@mrt094
@mrt094 3 месяца назад
@@tacticalmosquito6480 Lmao you think Portland isn't just as bad?
@chrisdavidson2810
@chrisdavidson2810 3 месяца назад
Escape from New York, that movie will soon become a near reality
@davidbell9130
@davidbell9130 3 месяца назад
nycity is a dump
@万恶共匪毒害中华
@万恶共匪毒害中华 3 месяца назад
0:59 Look at that diversity! 🤣
@MargaritaMagdalena
@MargaritaMagdalena 3 месяца назад
Just like Britain 🇬🇧
@MargaritaMagdalena
And Paris and Marseille.
@jamiestewart4087
@jamiestewart4087 3 месяца назад
No, it's not.
@MargaritaMagdalena
@@jamiestewart4087 Why do you think so?
@MicheleKaufman-k2l
@MicheleKaufman-k2l 3 месяца назад
Who are these "Activists" in NYC that have power to make city officials & the NY state government bow down to their demands?
@TheNoticer83
I would answer your question, but I would be accused of antisemitism
@anotheramerican2426
@anotheramerican2426 3 месяца назад
Many are paid by Soros.
@condew6103
@condew6103 3 месяца назад
Whenever stupid is being pushed, it always seems to be young, white, liberal women; though in the case of crime probably plenty of black women, too. And every criminal has a soft-hearted relative who'd like to see them get off even if they are guilty as hell.
@Sunshineattacks3
@Sunshineattacks3 3 месяца назад
A lot of activists are rich kids that feel guilty for being rich… that’s why a lot of these movements are asking for things like this. They aren’t part of the community. They probably live there for school or something. They don’t actually know what they’re talking about. Think about how many people have time to sit outside and protest all day every day without worrying about rent or food or their family.
@cuteface88
@cuteface88 3 месяца назад
@@Sunshineattacks3 So you think the government officials are just listening to kids? That's why? lmaoooooo okay sure. Let's keep blaming the pawns and ignoring their handlers.
@lenr7068
@lenr7068 3 месяца назад
If you expect the government to protect your rights, you're a fool.
@veritasaequitas9252
@veritasaequitas9252 3 месяца назад
👏👏👏
@joxyjoxyjoxy1
@joxyjoxyjoxy1 3 месяца назад
Correct. SCOTUS has said cops have no obligation to protect you.
@donna4815
exactly the opposite
@donna4815
no gov't protection/ why do you think they let all the terrorists in
@lenr7068
@lenr7068 3 месяца назад
@@donna4815 Why is it the opposite?
@maureenmitchell5450
@maureenmitchell5450 3 месяца назад
ALWAY'S A FANTASTIC REPORT. WITH ACTUAL VIDEO. BRAVO 🎉❤.
@spatular519
@spatular519 3 месяца назад
I feel sorry for America losing our most world renowned cities. I think New York government and New Yorkers are getting exactly what they voted for. So sad on all fronts.
@frank-hd6ts
@frank-hd6ts 3 месяца назад
Democrats are getting rich destroying our country
@donna4815
RIP
@TraceyGeer-u7z
@TraceyGeer-u7z 3 месяца назад
Amen! You play you pay
@nylens471
@nylens471 3 месяца назад
I’m a native New Yorker, I did not vote for this, the main ones voting for this are low iq food stamp collectors and the transplants from states like Ohio and Minnesota
@joshbamber
@leojansen2773
@leojansen2773 3 месяца назад
To say that America is slowly going down the toilet would be an understatement.
@JesusLovesEVERYTHING
@JesusLovesEVERYTHING 3 месяца назад
Going to hell with gasoline drawls on is more fitting.. America needs Jesus Christ, bad.
@kjdinoc
@kjdinoc 3 месяца назад
People in that city have truly lost their minds voting for this BS. The place is a complete lost cause.
@jeffhall4228
@jeffhall4228 3 месяца назад
Screw them, this is what they wanted. This is what they voted for. The Big Apple is very wormy.
@joer3238
@joer3238 3 месяца назад
Wtf is happening?? I’m a Texan but as an American I’m disgusted they’re destroying nyc. NYC was such a point of pride for America. We went to war to avenge nyc. Now it’s a dump. Disgusting.
@franciskirby85
@franciskirby85 3 месяца назад
the rich have decided to depopulate and set up a one world government and the united states' is going to be a third world country.
@Melontheyoutuber
@Melontheyoutuber 3 месяца назад
Dude they made their own bed. It’s not our problem. Maybe something better will rise from the ashes.
@Guzmania
@Guzmania 3 месяца назад
Mayor Guliani did incredible job on crime and cleaning the streets in the 90s. The following mayors didnt do much but just run the city to the ground.
@roseandra1
@roseandra1 3 месяца назад
@@Guzmania Agreed!
@587shadow
@587shadow 3 месяца назад
Because it’s a war on America
@gabriellovesAmerica777
@gabriellovesAmerica777 3 месяца назад
Bye-bye, New York.
@phillipcarter8045
@phillipcarter8045 3 месяца назад
If you can make w there you can make it anywhere.
@johndoe8785
@johndoe8785 3 месяца назад
Nah, it's just the city. The rest of NY is farmland bud.
@sammybaum9169
@sammybaum9169 3 месяца назад
We need more cops it’s disgusting the way the city treat’s NYPD
@mattk1158
@mattk1158 3 месяца назад
What for? They just stand there and on their phones. All the crackheads do what they want anyway
@pennyloafin4447
@pennyloafin4447 3 месяца назад
​@@mattk1158 That's all they are allowed to do because of the political bullshit and laws. Most cops are devastated that they can't actually be a cop
@fringeminority150
@fringeminority150 3 месяца назад
@@mattk1158 Because of sick democrap woke policies
@Joann3186
@Joann3186 3 месяца назад
Just disgusting 🤮 that the government doesn’t have the Police Department’s Backs!!!!! 😡😡😡 3000 police quit in a years time, 200 a month NYC is going down the Drain!!!!! It’s the People in Charge fault!!!!!!!! Elect Better 🗳️🗳️🗳️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😡
@ritatharp5238
@ritatharp5238 3 месяца назад
Elect better NY
@lopilkderlll
@lopilkderlll 3 месяца назад
I’m a convicted felon (dui crash with serious injuries) and the soft on crime policies in NYC are destroying the city. Same with Seattle and Portland.
@husshhhussh
@husshhhussh 3 месяца назад
Portland here 💯 truth bomb!
@Cornbread-gi6kt
@Cornbread-gi6kt 3 месяца назад
And you enjoy every moment.
@lopilkderlll
@lopilkderlll 3 месяца назад
@@Cornbread-gi6kt I live in Florida, bud
@hoppes9658
@hoppes9658 3 месяца назад
Love living in the north. Just ticks to give concern.
@alaxt.6215
@alaxt.6215 3 месяца назад
Soft crime policies? We need to rehabilitate these people! Why do you think they’re acting out in the first place? Everyone is so quick to react to an action nowadays that no one asks… “Why?”
@terrybane6206
@terrybane6206 3 месяца назад
Most of us no longer care what happens in NYC.
@frank-hd6ts
FJB, and his woke administration
@frankp.3197
@frankp.3197 3 месяца назад
Left years 3 years ago to Florida. Fuck NYC, it's a smelly pile of homeless diarrhea.
@MI-hz1cp
@MI-hz1cp 3 месяца назад
I just keep track of what's going on......got to do that.....
@raymondhumphrey2749
@raymondhumphrey2749 3 месяца назад
Agreed...
@paulkelly8533
@paulkelly8533 3 месяца назад
Speak for your ignorant self.
@princeofsolomon3231
@princeofsolomon3231 3 месяца назад
I wonder what your opinion is on lawabiding citizens being killed and harrassed in that city? Are you aware that bad cops exist? What makes a cop bad, is that not something that can be measured and when found violating laws, should you not be amazed they get away in court, especially when it was video taped? If you have a problem calling out bad police and injustice towards innocent citizens, then you, my friend, are the problem....
@jkseraphim4
@jkseraphim4 3 месяца назад
The mayor and governor can say everything is fine while protected by private guards that's paid by taxpayers.🙄😡
@celinereyes1185
@celinereyes1185 3 месяца назад
i wish we could impeach them.
@celinereyes1185
@celinereyes1185 3 месяца назад
i wish we could impeach them
@kaith-xc3um
@kaith-xc3um 3 месяца назад
If they want to take your guns, they should get rid of their private security. But we know that will never happen
@GRABSTOCK
@GRABSTOCK 3 месяца назад
get rid of the mayor and the governer and stop voteing for the democrates
@pretikewl76
You can't "vote" your way out of this. That system is completely broken now.
@MrJsbach123
@MrJsbach123 3 месяца назад
Learn to spell
@suzytru
@suzytru 3 месяца назад
Voting doesn't matter. If they can't win fairly they lie, cheat and steal.
@marygraceviramontez4669
@marygraceviramontez4669 3 месяца назад
think
@inboxnews
@inboxnews 3 месяца назад
Never happen. Next...
@sbam4881
@sbam4881 3 месяца назад
I would urge all NYPD officers to relocate Florida, Texas etc where you would be appreciated and leave NY to their politicians and activists.
@randyishii4826
@randyishii4826 27 дней назад
NYC needs to have an independent auditor of spending for migrants. Hotels are soaking the government and taxpayers.
@goodbyemoon5470
@goodbyemoon5470 3 месяца назад
Another nail in the coffin for NYC.
@G3ld3r3n
@G3ld3r3n 3 месяца назад
If even the police is fleeing the city you know this city is done.
@12bucklemyshoes101
@12bucklemyshoes101 3 месяца назад
These judges and Prosecutors need jail time themselves
@ralph5136
@ralph5136 3 месяца назад
We in the Midwest love our people in Blue! You will be welcomed here and treated with the respect you deserve!
@JosephBrazzo-cw5fw
@JosephBrazzo-cw5fw 3 месяца назад
Bs.
@TheTL415
@TheTL415 3 месяца назад
Hopefully people realize, the criminals are absolutely in charge.
@frank-hd6ts
The white house sucks
@thomashelm7450
@thomashelm7450 3 месяца назад
... always have been.
@mikect500
@mikect500 3 месяца назад
It's hysterical that they think that anyone believes that crime is down in nyc.
@heartsoulstrengthtraining
@heartsoulstrengthtraining 3 месяца назад
They literally think we’re stupid
@mikect500
@mikect500 3 месяца назад
@@heartsoulstrengthtraining yes, stores leaving or locking everything up behind armor is not the earmarks of a society of law and order
@mellowmissmuffett
@mellowmissmuffett 3 месяца назад
Wait, with tourist hotels being used for immigrants, shops can’t stay in business because of theft, and those companies and families that can, are moving…who the hell is going to be left to pay all the taxes😂
@manco828
@manco828 3 месяца назад
Faux News Trumpaganda 😂😂😂
@Digger-Nick
@Digger-Nick 3 месяца назад
​@@manco828Classic TDS
@youtubecensorsthetruth4625
@youtubecensorsthetruth4625 3 месяца назад
@@manco828Are you an illegal you sound Corny.
@peterwelby
@peterwelby 3 месяца назад
​@@manco828No it's the NY Times reporting on these stories
@XJ9sodypop
@XJ9sodypop 3 месяца назад
dem voters dont understand economics only virtue signaling
@l32barney
@l32barney 3 месяца назад
The definition of insanity. Keep voting the same and expecting different results. No one to blame but themselves.
@pretikewl76
That was true at first, but I don't think so now. The systems are beyond broken. The current people aren't being "voted" in. Wake up.
@jimmyday9536
@jimmyday9536 3 месяца назад
No, they don't expect different results. They just vote for whomever didn't hurt their feelings last week.
@TurtleChad1
@TurtleChad1 3 месяца назад
Why would anyone ever take the criminal's side?
@TheSaintBigFoot
@TheSaintBigFoot 3 месяца назад
Virtue signaling is a mental disorder
@Benji_The_Ghoul
@Benji_The_Ghoul 3 месяца назад
Because they're communists.
@mikemcconeghy4658
@mikemcconeghy4658 3 месяца назад
They all have friends and family, ready to jump in and fight for them.
@CreativeCreatorCreates
@CreativeCreatorCreates 3 месяца назад
Criminals stick together ✌️
@85justsomedude
@85justsomedude 3 месяца назад
Jews
@nathanielnelson5123
@nathanielnelson5123 3 месяца назад
To say less crime will happen if we have less police is like saying less fires will happen if we less firefighters
@aarlavaan
@aarlavaan 3 месяца назад
eh... I can see the logic in their reasoning. their premise is that the police go out of their way to arrest people who haven't committed crimes, which then forces these people into a life of crime because they can't get a job due to the criminal record. and this DOES happen in some places... but this simply isn't the case here. it is just a red herring. but the people who vote and demonstrate for this crap buy into it.
@ZZ-du4ef
@ZZ-du4ef 3 месяца назад
Its simple. If you shut down 911 so fires can't be reported, then obviously, there will be fewer fires. Rinse and repeat...
@BenjaminBigger-cw5eu
@BenjaminBigger-cw5eu 11 дней назад
As NYC goes - so goes - every major city in America.!!😮😮 NYC was fought for as the most Valuable Terrain Ever during the Revolution of 1776 - so it remains today.! It might be - a very very good idea - to make sure - NYC succeeds in this mess.!! Otherwise - i guarantee every major city will follow the exact same path.!!!😮😮😮 That's not a prediction - that is a promise.!! 😮😮😮 ☮️✝️☮️✨✨✨🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🍀🍀🍀🍀
@dailydoseoffunfacts7770
@dailydoseoffunfacts7770 3 месяца назад
BOYCOTT NYC!
@bunman3033
@bunman3033 3 месяца назад
I wouldnt wanna be a cop anywhere, let alone inside the hell hole new york has become.
@mitcholiver6284
@mitcholiver6284 3 месяца назад
NY citizens need to vote these clowns out.
@joserodriguez-vo1yt
@joserodriguez-vo1yt 3 месяца назад
no they reelect them over and over that is the reason are corrupts
@Kimster182
@Kimster182 3 месяца назад
Things aren’t bad enough for people to change
@butterballs849
@butterballs849 3 месяца назад
Half don't vote,then complain. The other half vote blue no matter who. Dumb and dumber state.
@BFaluup
@BFaluup 3 месяца назад
@@Kimster182 they are not intelligent enough to see how dumb they are.
@Nicholas-ze5vv
@Nicholas-ze5vv 3 месяца назад
Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Corruption runs deep, and those who want power shouldn't have it, but those who should have it don't want it.
@keinlieb3818
@keinlieb3818 3 месяца назад
NYC could be turned around in a couple of years if they allowed people to conceal carry and greatly increased the police force and stop arresting the police when they do their jobs.
@Abraham.Lincoln22
@Abraham.Lincoln22 3 месяца назад
Activists are protecting the usual suspects.
@CarlosSoto-o1z
@CarlosSoto-o1z 3 месяца назад
Third! This is why I left NYC. It's a cesspool. Grew up there and have never been happier. Cash, I always hope I run into you when I visit. You're film style is amazing as always!
@louisgiannobile979
@louisgiannobile979 3 месяца назад
I hope you don’t vote the same way we’re you are at as you did in the city
@ContentEnjoyer-gm3ky
⁠@@louisgiannobile979Stop fucking assuming everyone voted for that mess. Jesus. If you were born in the wrong state like I and he was, you’d understand.
@VSES-99293
@VSES-99293 3 месяца назад
@louisgiannobile979 Dude I've seen many comments like yours always making those types of assumptions. How's about you ask a person what their political stances are next time instead of making the same generic comment.
@Angelus13AOV
@Angelus13AOV 3 месяца назад
I've been saving up to move myself. I want to give my wife and daughter a better life and it's not going to happen in NYC.
@sylviastevenson3199
@sylviastevenson3199 3 месяца назад
Why do they even bother having police there? They aren't appreciated by most.
@HylianProtagonist
@HylianProtagonist 3 месяца назад
I don’t recognize this country anymore. We need new leadership ASAP!
@princessmarlena1359
@princessmarlena1359 3 месяца назад
“Why doesn’t anyone want to work in law enforcement anymore?” Because of this sort of crap.
@ritatharp5238
@ritatharp5238 3 месяца назад
Same way with the military, numbers are down.
@TenFalconsMusic
. "I can't wait to visit NYC" said said no one except illegals lately.
@mr.centrist5789
@mr.centrist5789 3 месяца назад
You are so lying!! Lots of people used to say that.😂😂
@laikanbarth
@laikanbarth 3 месяца назад
It’s not down. The DA is just not charging anyone!!
@gagamba9198
And many victims have given up reporting crime. 'Why bother? If the cops find and arrest the perp, the DA will just let him walk.'
@_TonyaBlack_
@_TonyaBlack_ 3 месяца назад
Yes.. can't ruffle the feathers or rattle any of the "NEW COMERS"....
Далее
Bad Idea… NYC Replaced Cops with Robots
15:57
Просмотров 344 тыс.
NYC Gets Worse… Shoplifters Raid Costco
16:22
Просмотров 2,7 млн
FATAL CHASE 😳 😳
00:19
Просмотров 1,4 млн
ОБЗОР НА ШТАНЫ от БЕЗДNA
00:59
Просмотров 277 тыс.
20 Car Innovations That DID NOT Stand the Test of Time
21:03
Venezuelan Gang Takes Over NYC Migrant Shelter…
16:36
Brooklyn is Now So Dangerous… Even Cops Aren’t Safe
16:14
NYC Evicts Tourists… Gives Hotel To Migrants
16:30
Просмотров 694 тыс.
This is going to be good for Trump: Vivek Ramaswamy
11:51
NYC Just Abandoned Its Subway… Permanently
16:47
Просмотров 940 тыс.