Тёмный
No video :(

REACTING to *Twilight 3: Eclipse* JACOB'S A CREEP??!! (First Time Watching) Movie Reactions 

White Noise Reacts
Подписаться 294 тыс.
Просмотров 98 тыс.
50% 1

NEW MERCH: white-noise-st...
Links: direct.me/whit...
James, Nobu, Stella, and Hayley all are reacting to the Twilight 3: Eclipse and Jacob's a creep?? The Twilight Saga is back on white noise reacts and this time Jacob and Edward are really going at it! Who will Bella choose? And how will Victoria play a role in this wild competition for love and devotion? Enjoy this first time watching Movie reactions to the twilight saga!
#firsttimereaction #twilight #twilightnewmoon #robertpattinson #kristenstewart #taylorlautner #firsttimewatching #moviereaction #moviecommentary #moviereview #cringe #cringymovie #vampire
Merch Store:
teespring.com/...
For exclusive content, early access and much more...
Patreon: www.patreon.co...
For business or collaborations email:
peeweecinemasbusiness@gmail.com
For sponsorships: whitenoisereacts@thestation.io
Hero Patrons:
Stella
Brad
Alexander Berry
Sarah Shetland
Isabella Horn
Emily
Darkaddict19
Immanuel mcfarlane
Jake A
Sckye Hansen
Hyb3rGamimg
Sharon
Black Flame
Denisa Čižmářová
Jade Fairman
Khadijah Sims
Osher Ratzabi
Seth
Dario Tamadon
elizabeth
Sofie Hansen
Tann Honey
Giuseppe DeGaetano
Adam Armstrong
Noah Moore
Alex FairysnailTails
JM1K13
iminhighschool
Josip Buretic
Rebecca McGowan
Thomas Jones
Tommy Ross
Talia Herron
RegalLatin2303
CD85
Zennor Whyte
Anthony Velasquez
Carlos Hernandez
Lauryn Shealy
Gabby B
Kinglier
Josh Dixon
Tracy Parr
Iyana Taylor
Jayie
Megan Arnett
luccabeast
DABSLABOG
Elijah Yang
Destiny O
Jonathan
Leah
Angel Groves
HisGreatness86
BlueDebut
Michael Rutter
Michael Diego Gabriel
Crystal
Marcus Russell
Highseas
Dmaru Hill
It’s Angie
Just Michelle
FrickingKaos
Curtis Miller
Kiran
Artverse
ThunderBeast
christina kunnumpurath
grantingallday
Carlos
Rochelle Gardner
Jessica taylor
Donald “Chronos” King
Abigail Nelson
Patrick Jackson
Megan Bell
Guin12
Anissa Allié
Sarah
Joshua Heaysman
Sandell Lentz
Sheldon
Daniel Fuchs
pusha .
SimianSupreme
Danyelle
GraysonTodd
Priscila
Everett (PixelMight) Baker
beautiful bliss
Sarah 9
Chantel W
Anthony Allan
Rob Williams
UltimateHope101
Dėborah Aribo
Kathryn Fike
Joseph E.W.
Chicken Ala Queen
Jennifer Perez
Nahfiscared
Maria Oncoy
Gecko Dmitrievich-Shcherbatskaya
Belzeref
Ricky Flores
Arake
leyla
Dale
Justin Feldman
Anna Roth
Ellie H
Sha Jackson
Susana Canales
Michelle Cook
iisublime
Lauren
Maria Harrington
Makayla Araujo
Brendizzzzle
Elizabeth Olivero
Valeria Loera
Chloe Winterbottom
DarthDecimus24
Dominik Klar
Nola Scott
Cadence Beisigl
Reuben Filimaua
Meghna
Andrew langton
Quietjbc
Dylan H
Kaitlyn
Alicia Hauskins
Cat Hack
maemisfitz
Ashley ‘LJ’ Peters
Kat Bland
Dorian Gipson
Nicole111
goonghana .
Andrea Mason
Senko
Kadin Osceola
Dannica Horsman
Angelie Romo
Pritha Hajra
Samantha Reandeau
Kelly
Teddy O'Hea
Kara Rohlman
J Michael Bell
Gavin Furukawa
SongBird177
Kora Orion
ripeka manawatu
Kygro
Raymundo Bustos
Kevin J. Coleman
Deseray Stoner
Glorie
Don Hart
Choux D Bruxelles
Anime empress
Seirsan
Tamija
Jess Bracero
Anastasiia
Katie Langton
Emag
Rhodessa Gonzales
Cedrick Desjardins
Justine
Shannon Warkentin
Morgan Tinkey
Fai
Elin
Shelly Do
1985anj
Elisa Luna
Noternie
pattinaggiojo
Kassie Hustrulid
Klara
Ashlei Morrell
Annie519
Katie
lorenajocelyne
breanna
Allora TV
Raven Dark
Demetria Conley
florence
Jenny V
Tim Möbius
Alice
Melanie
WastedPo
Avery
Kat Garrett
GO.
Amber Burton
Sarah Mosinski
Chelsea Keel
Alfred Höttl
Robert Hinojosa
Haley
LM_252
Jenny M
Vol
Ronja Greger
Haunt
Terrie Vasquez
Sophia Jackson
Taylor Fortenberry
Nneka Bonner
Its Morbin' Time
Melanie
Darth Dolak
Rebecca Piper
Xalia
Rose Ogden
Andrew Hansen
Fritz (Sarah B)
Ashly Heilmann
Ashley Stephenson
Sulema
titus
Raindog
Haley Hastings
Nerd Going Outside
Meredith
Isabella Hayes-Hollands
Raikiri29
Skylight106
Jessica Gorder
Ruth
Emily
Jessica Heebner
Lidia Dias
Shannon Roux
Mariah Greuel
Tom Ekstrand
Alejandra Díaz
Ryan Moore
Madelyn Lafferty
Nicole Ogunbodede
Darius
Taylor
jonathan Edge
Mona7
FOTSnax
Ann
elishia monaghan
Angeldanger145
Michael Therrien
Anne
Ramona
Coco
Kristin Carter

Опубликовано:

25 авг 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 856   
@whitenoisereacts
@whitenoisereacts Год назад
If you could be a vampire or a werewolf, which would you choose?
@mentalbreaker74
@mentalbreaker74 Год назад
Vampire
@caitlinmosdell3690
@caitlinmosdell3690 Год назад
Werewolf for sure
@ronnyschedler24285
@ronnyschedler24285 Год назад
Jefferson Starship
@tinahastie
@tinahastie Год назад
If it's the Twilight universe, then definitely werewolf!!
@mentalbreaker74
@mentalbreaker74 Год назад
but outside this universe, The Witch :)
@Ladysweetz2010
@Ladysweetz2010 Год назад
Jasper wasn’t a new vampire. He was new to having only animal blood as opposed to human blood.
@Trenchcoat3
@Trenchcoat3 Год назад
Interesting. That does make more sense XD
@winter5866
@winter5866 Год назад
I thought he was the newest of the Cullens to be turned, or did I make that up?? Not that it was super recent, but just comparatively.
@Ladysweetz2010
@Ladysweetz2010 Год назад
@@winter5866 In the first movie when Bella meets the family they introduced Jasper as their “newest vegetarian”. A lot of people got newest vegetarian and newborn mixed up.
@rebelrob7799
@rebelrob7799 Год назад
Jasper was turned during the Civil war times.
@whitenoisereacts
Oh shooot ok
@sonjathemango
@sonjathemango Год назад
My favorite part of seeing people react to twilight is the change from team jacob to team "they're all bad for each other"
@tarotdiscombe5573
@tarotdiscombe5573 Год назад
I can't understand how people don't see how the second kiss was Jacob manipulating her fear he might go kill himself.
@whitenoisereacts
Well it’s sorta hard to pick up on all that in the moment. Regardless, I don’t think you should give into that, even if it feels awful
@tarotdiscombe5573
@tarotdiscombe5573 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts You shouldn't but she does love him, in a way, and he knows that she reacts in such a way that she would ask him to do that, he knows her quite well and used that, just, I don't think he's a great guy and for her wellbeing and mental growth, Edward is best.. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn though, the question of Edward or Jacob is no longer a thing.
@ashleyh7073
@ashleyh7073 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts I think its hard to understand the gravity of the amount of stress someone threatening self harm to you like that feels tho. From experience, its a traumatizing feeling, and Bella is 18, a teenager. Im not excusing the kiss but he heavily manipulated her. Like as someone she deeply cares about, basically said in other words, if you dont give me something i want, im going to kill myself and its going to be your fault. No amount of imagining can ever prepare you for how that feels. Trust me. It feels like you yourself are just going to drop dead from the stress of believing youre going to be at fault for a loved ones death. It is actual hell, and tbh him threatening her into a kiss is again him assaulting her with unwanted kisses. It was also worse in the book, they tried to make it less bad for the movie but in the book it was sooo gross like forcing herself to kiss him bc she felt there was no other choice and feeling that she couldnt move in his arms to get out bc he was too strong. Forcing herself to go along with him kissing her back even if she wanted to pull away, which she knew she was unable to physically do. All of their kiss scenes were so suffocating in the book like she was being held against a brick wall and forcibly kissed each time.
@gemelwalters2942
@gemelwalters2942 Год назад
no amount of manipulation can make you do that. How about just talking to the person. If that was my fiance, the marriage would be off so fast.
@shania991
@shania991 Год назад
THANK YOU everybody is calling Edward manipulative but Bella literally never listens to him ever lol but Jacob literally guilts her into a kiss and everybody is drooling like are you kidding lol
@jm52hz
@jm52hz Год назад
i’ll never shut up about how entertaining it is to watch the four of you together 😭 thank you for the reaction!!
@whitenoisereacts
Awww that’s so sweet
@jessicacaleno1998
@jessicacaleno1998 Год назад
I concur 💖
@Emma-rx5qf
@Emma-rx5qf Год назад
This was a stand out in the series because it focused on other characters. I really enjoyed Rosalie's backstory because before now you only saw how rude she was towards Bella - now she's got more depth to her. Can't wait for you guys to do Breaking Dawn part 1 & 2!
@whitenoisereacts
Yeah I love that!!!
@jsmith1214
@jsmith1214 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts She is only one who didnt drink human blood beside Carlile. She is also best mechanic in family, and best doctor next to Carlile. Movies made her look like bich
@fightingfaerie
@fightingfaerie Год назад
This book made me fall in love with Rosalie. I don’t remember if they said this in the movie but Rosalie never drank a drop of human blood. Even though she was a “newborn” and blood lust is almost uncontrollable then. Even though she was slaughtering those men. She never gave in. Her anger and vengeance was stronger than her thirst, as well as showing her self control. I think it’s my favorite of the backstories
@fightingfaerie
@fightingfaerie Год назад
“Having saved Royce for last, Rosalie donned a bridal gown for dramatic effect and found him locked in a windowless room with a thick, vault-like door guarded by two men. Killing the guards, Rosalie entered the room where she tortured Royce to death. Though she killed seven men, she was very careful to not spill even the smallest drop of their blood, knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist and repulsed by the idea of having any part of them inside her.”
@carlalussini
@carlalussini Год назад
@@fightingfaerie she was gang raped and became "blood frigid"🤔
@maxwellgrimsley
@maxwellgrimsley Год назад
Dude I want an entire series on Rosalie, her story is SO badass and by far the best of all of them
@whitenoisereacts
Right??
@paigepeterson3784
@paigepeterson3784 Год назад
And jasper movie and Alice story in the books Alice story was hella good and she might have been one of James victims
@heyitsmira17
@heyitsmira17 Год назад
Alice's story seems cool too, from what I read. About Rosalie, what made me pity her more was that Carlisle didn't just turn her out of the kindness of his heart - he actively thought of turning her because she was a pretty girl that could date/marry Edward, because he was a loner. But Edward rejected her, even before Bella was even born - so not only did she have to deal with a life she didn't want to live (as a vampire), but she also had to deal with Edward's rejection, yet constant presence. Her "special ability" as a vampire is said to be her beauty, apparently enhanced by the natural attraction vampires bring, and once again the thing that made her suffer is there for eternity. She's just seen as a pretty woman and nothing else, I truly feel sorry for the girl. Thankfully things got better when she met and saved Emmett (idk how to write his name lol)
@Anna-xi8hu
@Anna-xi8hu Год назад
maybe some day some one making TV series only about Culens and Volturi also about that girl newborn (there is whole book about her story) I think that would be interesting
@tsukihimeyfan
@tsukihimeyfan Год назад
Tbh I would totally watch an entire movie of Rosalie’s Murder/Revenge Quest, I’m a bit sad we didn’t get to see more of it
@NoelleMar
@NoelleMar Год назад
That would actually be about a woman with agency though
@Dead_Mans_Holly
@Dead_Mans_Holly Год назад
absolutely, tbh I wish we got more story of the entire family
@AnnekeOosterink
@AnnekeOosterink Год назад
Every single other character is more interesting than Edward and Bella. Carlisle's past? Super interesting! Aro and the Volturi? Intriguing! Gimme all the side characters.
@liveinluv
@liveinluv Год назад
Absolutely love these reactions!! Really love all 4 of their personalities together!! Team Charlie being happy all the way!!!
@whitenoisereacts
@prs149
@prs149 Год назад
Sorry chick with the glasses has got to go
@prs149
@prs149 Год назад
I watched these movies because of my niece, they're not as bad as others would lead you to believe
@TheOfficialDirtyDan
@TheOfficialDirtyDan 10 месяцев назад
@@prs149tf???
@clareb9957
@clareb9957 Год назад
Side note: the newborn who surrendered and was killed by the volturi has her own novella about her time in the newborn army called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It's quite interesting and provides some good context and further storylines and characters
@shallowgal462
@shallowgal462 Год назад
The first Victoria had a scheduling conflict and asked the producers to accommodate it. They said no and recast the part.
@dorkywhovian1018
@dorkywhovian1018 Год назад
That's so annoying 😭 I loved the original Victoria so much
@sly7390
@sly7390 Год назад
I like Bryce Dallas Howard. After learning same actress from last 1/2 of Jurassic movies “Claire” I rewatched this movie and enjoyed it better.
@Celestial26
@Celestial26 Год назад
Lmao they was like girl foh, next. You ain’t nobody special.😂😂😂
@mrsfahrenheit
@mrsfahrenheit Год назад
@@sly7390 holy shit I didn't know that it was her!! whaaat
@marciasilva549
@marciasilva549 Год назад
The difference between Edward and Jacob is that Edward would save Jacob and never lay a hand on him just so it wouldn't hurt Bella. Jacob wouldn't even spit on Edward if he was on fire, regardless of how it made Bella feel and THAT is why I've always been Team Edward, despite how creepy he is.
@nur2871
@nur2871 Год назад
omg yess. Finally someone said that. Thanks girl. İ'm always been Edward team 💗
@bailey7792
@bailey7792 Год назад
Okay except why was there ever a team to be on in the first place? Bella NEVER wanted Jacob, she just wanted him around, and wasn't ever unclear about that. He never actually had a chance, not even in the books. So idk why people are picking teams that don't actually exist, and never did.
@AshLee92490
@AshLee92490 Год назад
Edward deliberately had Jacob find about the engagement literally just to fuck with him before the battle because he wanted to one up Jacob after that conversation they had the night before. Bella TOLD Edward she didn't want Jacob to find about it before the battle because she wanted him to have a clear head and didn't want him to be distracted. Even if that wasn't the truth, he deliberately went against Bella's wishes about HER friend just to give Jacob a petty checkmate. Just because Jacob shows more aggression in his shit, doesn't mean Edward actually cares so much about Bella's feelings and respects her. He's just far more sneaking about (consider one is a 110 year old vampire and the other is a supernatural 16/17 year old boy who's supernatural abilities literally make him more aggressive and tempermental, I'm more willing to give the latter little more leeway and he's still wouldn't be as bad as the former if I hadn't). He's probably the biggest manipulator in the whole series, outside of Aro. The fact that people fell for it, believing that Edward is just some misunderstood vampire, is facepalming to me. I see why Bella gets so duped by him so much lol...
@marciasilva549
@@AshLee92490 So it seems there's need to remind you of what happened at the end of New Moon, Jacob purposely letting Edward think that Bella had died. There's also need to remind you of Jacob antagonising Edward all throughout Eclipse, disrespecting his and Bella's relationship, going so far as to kiss Bella against her will. Edward wants very much to get his own way, no doubt about that. However, there's also a clear line he will not cross and that is to harm Bella in any way, even emotionally. Jacob wasn't joining the fight, remember? Edward didn't do it just to fuck with him before the battle because Jacob wasn't going to be in the fight. Edward did it so that Jacob would stop pushing his own wants onto Bella and forcibly trying to get his way. He did it to show him, once and for all, that Bella had already made her choice. Repeatedly, might I add. I'm glad you mentioned that Bella's justification for not wanting to hurt Jacob might've been untrue, because yes, it was. How much or how little Edward cares about Bella's feelings is besides my point which was, that Jacob doesn't care about her feelings at all nor does he respect her. He threatens to commit suicide and you honestly think Edward is the one trying to manipulate her? Now THAT is laughable.
@marciasilva549
@@bailey7792 People, namely me, pick teams because some people believe they exist and frankly, the story was written that way, albeit poorly. That's the entire point and plot of New Moon which carried over to Eclipse. They just failed horribly to even make Jacob a viable prospect. Mind you, I bloody hate love triangles.
@galaxy_kitten95
@galaxy_kitten95 Год назад
Their simultaneous reactions to Bella asking Jacob to kiss her was just golden. I couldn't stop laughing. 🤣🤣
@whitenoisereacts
Well cause…come on!! Lol
@galaxy_kitten95
@galaxy_kitten95 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts Nah, I don’t blame you guys for one second haha it’s just… Why?? 🫣
@scarlettredding
@scarlettredding Год назад
" it's selfish of him to be in a relationship with her when she's not a vampire." Spittin straight FACTS right there lol 💯🙌
@Beeba10
@Beeba10 Год назад
I love how Charlie is basically the favourite character of every reactor that watches the series lol (rightfully so, of course, best dad ❤). Like when Riley broke into Charlie and Bella's house and found Charlie on the couch, y'all immediately were like "Don't you DARE" (again, rightfully so, stay away from Charlie)
@KBetsy1995
@KBetsy1995 Год назад
35:40 the pure chaos that occurred was exactly how I felt 🤌🏼😂 Love these reactions!
@fernandaparraguirre5237
@fernandaparraguirre5237 Год назад
favorite part of these reactions is watching James make questionable comments while Nobu and Hayley raise their eyebrows at him in a "not even gonna start with you" style and Stella just looks directly at the camera like shes in The Office
@whitenoisereacts
What did I say? Lmao
@fernandaparraguirre5237
@@whitenoisereacts mostly about Jacob? nothing that wasnt true but still lol
@chrisastin184
@chrisastin184 Год назад
The one complaint people have against Charlie being the perfect movie dad is how nonchalant he is that Bella was kissed against her will and he didn’t get upset about it.
@shania991
@shania991 Год назад
Same he was pissed at Edward so much but he didn’t blink an eye when Jacob forced himself on bella I didn’t like that at all
@AshLee92490
@AshLee92490 Год назад
I always took that he didn't seem to understand to full situation. When Jacob says he kissed Bella, he seemed surprised but happy, but when he says she's broke her hand punching his face, he seemed confused and looked at Bella, but considering Bella never talked to Charlie about what happened, he never got the full story. She didn't even stay home, but went to the Cullens afterwards...
@chrisastin184
@chrisastin184 Год назад
@@AshLee92490 It's worse in the books. Charlie laughs when Jacob tells him she broke her hand and when Jacob tells him it was because he kissed her he says, "Good for you kid". Then when Edward shows up he gets stern with Edward threatening to get his badge to make it more "official". Charlie was 100% in the wrong in this situation.
@GallifrAngel
@GallifrAngel Год назад
@@chrisastin184 that chapter in the books was the one time I was not Team Charlie
@AnxietyRat
@AnxietyRat Год назад
@@chrisastin184 yup. That scene I. The books makes me not really like Charlie anymore...I'm glad they cut that bit out of the movie. It was bad. Typical cop behavior. 😫🤢
@greyscalesx
@greyscalesx Год назад
To some questions, wolf telepathy was definitely mentioned, just not the term. They did say they were all in eachother heads all the time when phased. Jasper is the second oldest over 200y after Carlisle who was born in the 1600 to a vicar. They said Jasper was the newest 'vegetarian' and to join them with Alice. This is why he didn't talk much afor the most part, he litteraly avoided breathing when Bella was around bc it was very uncomfortable even painful. And you kinda need air in your vocal cords to speak. Emmett is the youngest being born in the 50s. As for Jacob in the movies it feels like he is not accepting rejection and fantasizing her feelings about him. But in the books there's alot more to their relationship when Edward leaves for half a year. She's also purposefully leading him on, constantly telling him how he is her sun and that she can't be without him. Bella kind of wants have her cake and eat it too. He unfortunately thinks she doesn't want to admit her feelings bc she would be betraying Edward. He thinks he's on a timer and that if she admits them, he'll save her life. But even more heartbreakingly he is also not wanting to let go, bc he lost all the women in his life before. What they don't show in the movies when it's so important to his motivations. In the car accident where he was 12 his father got disabled and his mother died. His sisters far older than him, litteraly fled the house when they got to 18 (twins). And left him to care for his dependent father. Rebecca married a surfer and moved to Hawaii and Rachel left for college. But both of them never come back and always have excuses for the holidays. He even says he knows his sister will never come home and that they don't want to be here. That their family imploded when she died. Jacob feels like if he fight hard enough he won't loose anyone else. But really Bella won't be admitting her feelings, bc she is afraid that he might leave or move on. It's incredibly selfish after all he confessed to her. She wants to become a vampire bc she's insecure, clumsy and believes this will make her whole and perfect. So she'll never choose him regardless of how she feels.
@jamiethevis7356
@jamiethevis7356 Год назад
Billy is currently wheelchair-bound as a result of nerve damage due to complications from diabetes. It's mentioned in The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.
@kikicc2068
@kikicc2068 Год назад
Es chistoso como ustedes los fans siempre dan el transfondo de porque se comportan de tal manera (edward/jacob), pero nunca se ponen en el personaje de bella y solo la ven como si fuera una adolescente caprichosa cuando es mucho mas complicado que eso
@jennaB209
@jennaB209 Год назад
In all fairness, Jacob actually does act like a high schooler. Petty, jealous…it’s realistic. Let’s not forget Edward is 109. His brain is more mature. Lol
@whitenoisereacts
That's true lol
@erikperhs_
@erikperhs_ Год назад
Which is another reason why Bella should go for Edward 🤷🏼‍♂️
@jennaB209
@jennaB209 Год назад
@@erikperhs_ personally I agree with the notion that she shouldn’t go for either. She really needs to find herself and both of the potential relationships seem pretty toxic. 😅
@OphepheVanessa
@OphepheVanessa 2 месяца назад
Edward's brain is 17. His brain stopped growing the minute he turned. He can learn but his basic instincts are still 17
@shesalilsapphicokay
@shesalilsapphicokay Год назад
Yeahh, this was the point I became ‘Team Nope’. 🙄 Side note: I like that the line was ‘if you ever touch her *against her will* again -‘ rather than ‘if you ever touch her again.’ Just a nice writing touch I thought. Been a while since I’ve seen this but I remember the line clearly, so I think Edward said that.
@marciasilva549
I love that he says that. Because then he's literally defending Bella, not being just a jealous boyfriend. He wouldn't have touched a single hair on Jacob's head if Bella had chosen to kiss him.
@kassiogomes8498
@kassiogomes8498 Год назад
The problem with Edward isn't because he is jealous. It's because he is selfish. Bella would have a normal life without him, but he can't give up.
@Tooba-K123
@Tooba-K123 Год назад
@@kassiogomes8498 Bella wanted to live with him though. I would have preferred it had Belle even after figuring out that Edward is a vampire just pretended not to notice it and continued to live a normal human life away from supernatural world. I know Jacob would still exist but at least he wouldn’t be as much of a creep as was during her time with Edward. They could be friends.
@kassiogomes8498
@kassiogomes8498 Год назад
@@Tooba-K123 yeah but Bella is an impressionable 17 yo with no romantic experience and little knowledge of the real world, her opinion is very biased.
@Tooba-K123
@Tooba-K123 Год назад
@@kassiogomes8498 tbh it’s more like ideology on Bella’s behalf than opinion. The minute she figure out about the supernatural world, she really wanted in. I don’t think it was teenage impulsiveness either. She’s like that introvert who happens to also lack communication skills and is rather odd but doesn’t mean they don’t desire stuff. Some times being an isolated child can help you clear up about your emotions and desires in life. Even later experience in life doesn’t change those perspectives. What I get from Bella’s character is that she likes the idea of dominion that comes with Vampirism. It gives her sense of superiority and confidence cause as human she’s bland. Also Edward gives her enough sense of being needed and wanted. With Jacob, she’s just wanted by him but hates the idea that the other party might have an upper hand on their relationship.
@CloverMajula02
@CloverMajula02 Год назад
I wish they included Alice’s background was in the movie. It’s really heartbreaking
@AnxietyRat
@AnxietyRat Год назад
Same. I wish they put hers in the movie as well. It really tragic. But I love it so much. Her power is also great.
@amberhoward7807
@amberhoward7807 Год назад
Edward was "cool" with the kiss bc he knew Jacob manipulated her into it and he also knows that if anything happened to Jacob that Bella would have been a wreck... So he kind of knew it wasn't as real as Jacob thought it all was and he has what he wants after this is all over anyway... Bella said she would marry him...
@whitenoisereacts
Still not sure that’s cool lol
@erikperhs_
@erikperhs_ Год назад
Yeah, Edward has faith in Bella. If Bella said she chooses him, he believes her.
@jobangharekhan2601
@jobangharekhan2601 Год назад
But still it's cheating
@lunali7209
@lunali7209 11 месяцев назад
@@jobangharekhan2601thats only up to edward to decide. ur opinion on it doesnt matter
@orphanedhanyou
@orphanedhanyou 4 месяца назад
​@jobangharekhan2601 it's cheating if she wanted to kiss him for real. It was just to save his life.
@dreamingbymyshelf
@dreamingbymyshelf Год назад
Jacob Black in Eclipse is the most blatantly brutal character assassination ever written and I will die on this hill.
@tvpivm
@tvpivm Год назад
fr. when I say I'm team Jacob i only refer to before Eclipse lmao
@hika_ariel
@hika_ariel Год назад
Stella simping for every dilf in this saga is honesty the representation we girls need
@Ps1000
@Ps1000 Год назад
I have a feeling someone from the book edition turned to Stephanie Meyer and said „ Hey, Jacob is way too good compared to Edward, no one will want her to end up with Edward .You gotta make Jacob worse” And that is how we got Eclipse’s Jacob 🙈
@whitenoisereacts
Yeah, that’s legit what happened
@tmm4195
@tmm4195 Год назад
He kind of sucked in the second movie too though lol
@stefannydvorak7919
@stefannydvorak7919 Год назад
It’s always like that with love triangles in media aimed at teens!
@beej13
@beej13 Год назад
Nah, Jacob sucked since New Moon.
@blainevanity6
@blainevanity6 Год назад
Jacob was annoying in New Moon book too.
@breezy3392
@breezy3392 Год назад
And now officially, all of the backstories are more interesting than Bella and Edward
@yinandyangmix
@yinandyangmix Год назад
"You just have to accept the camp, just relinquish control." No truer words have ever been spoken! Glad that you guys are having so much fun with this series!
@kayrenee3473
@kayrenee3473 Год назад
Jacob manipulated her into asking him to kiss her. Threatening to put his life at risk an join the fight. He was such a jerk.
@jbvader721
@jbvader721 9 месяцев назад
It's called "emotional blackmail".
@ixchelhirales2162
@ixchelhirales2162 Год назад
I KNEW IT, I knew you guys wouldn't like Jacob better after this movie and I'm glad 😭 Also, yes Bella was so wronh for asking Jacob to Kiss her BUT notice the manipulation from Jacob saying hes gonna go to the battle to kill himself bc she chose Edward, so she does that so that he calms down
@nursev1003
@nursev1003 Год назад
Gotta say, Nobu seems to get the characters & situations the best!! It’s hard to understand a lot of things bc they’re in the book so if you didn’t read the books, it’s hard to get why someone is doing something.
@lw7256
@lw7256 Год назад
Same.
@bradenjoseph6931
@bradenjoseph6931 Год назад
31:47 “I think Bella’s the real villain” That would be a better explanation for why I like Twilight, I’m all for the villains lmao 😂
@orphanedhanyou
@orphanedhanyou 4 месяца назад
Except over and over she's the hero. She trades her life for her mom. She goes to save her ex even though she truly thinks he doesn't love her & Iiterally said in not here to get you back, just make sure you don't hurt yourself because of a misunderstanding. Them she puts herself in the line of Victoria & Riley & cuts herself to hopefully give Edward time to get the upper hand. And in the final book? She's the greatest hero of all and fights for her child, no matter what Edward thinks & was ready to do everything alone most of the movie.
@Inna_98
@Inna_98 Год назад
You know the love triangle isn't the best when you're more interested in literally anything else that happens in the movie xD also I swear Jacob throughout this entire movie was the definition of one step forward, two steps back.
@wxgrad
@wxgrad Год назад
I have to admit, that from my 50yr old perspective watching y'all reasoning Bella's actions as "well she's just a kid" is absolutely hilarious to me. It's like watching a 10 year old trying to impart their worldly wisdom wisdom on their younger sibling. Y'all are great commentators and I really enjoy the channel, i just had to comment about the perspective.
@whitenoisereacts
Well...we're just self aware ten year olds lol. Also, are we wrong?
@wxgrad
@wxgrad Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts that is a tough question to answer because I also just realized that my perspective is also colored with having listened to the audiobooks which only compounds the issue of my perspective. Unfortunately the movies are filled with enough tents to fill a national park (bad dad campy joke) that they don't do the books justice.
@Minnie123.__.
@Minnie123.__. Год назад
"he'll get her an even bigger ring"... you guys had me laughing so hard
@fernandaparraguirre5237
love how everyone just talked over important parts and Hayley had to get them up to speed lol the real mvp
@khaosandlightliberation1980
Plus let’s be real: I think Bella wants to be a vampire more than she wants Edward. She’s got Peter Pan complex
@sawanna508
@sawanna508 7 месяцев назад
I think you are right. - I have the opposite problem of her: A lot of the time I whish I would look a little older.
@DisneyFanatic2364
@DisneyFanatic2364 Год назад
Yeah those who say Edward is toxic...forget that Jacob is toxic as well. Edward is possessive, and Jacob acts like he is entitled to a relationship with Bella. Though Bella's dealing with them both isn't much helpful either. Conclusion: all 3 are messed up.
@jbvader721
@jbvader721 9 месяцев назад
Not to mention all three of them deserve to be alone and miserable.
@sawanna508
@sawanna508 7 месяцев назад
There are enough people who point out how toxic each of them is.
@melissaisloud7404
@melissaisloud7404 Год назад
Rosalie deserves her own Origin story film. She’s amazing.
@irinasibona8410
@irinasibona8410 Год назад
I summarize the relationship of Bella and Edward, she is horny and he is hungry 🤣 Great reaction guys, made my day, I laughed a lot.
@whitenoisereacts
Lmao!!! This is perfect
@DenisseG
@DenisseG Год назад
“Let me give you a hint, wait for her to say the words” this is why I am and will always be team Edward, we stan a king who asks for and respects consent
@MegaMilenche
@MegaMilenche Год назад
Except when you are asleep in you room.
@ranniwolves
@ranniwolves Год назад
@@MegaMilenche i was about to comment that LOL
@RoseSparkz
@RoseSparkz Год назад
She kissed Jacob because he was heavily implying that he was literally going to go be reckless with his life in the fight because she didn’t pick him. It was really fucked up and manipulative.
@dem0litionsss
@dem0litionsss Год назад
its the weird supernatural equivalent too “ill kill myself if you dont date me”. SO fucked up and manipulative. dont like bella but she basically didnt have a choice in that scene
@gemelwalters2942
That's still an excuse. There's no way I'm making out with someone just because they said that, while my Fiancé and his family are risking their lives to save me. Yes Jacob was annoying but Bella is without a doubt one of the worst characters in the film.
@idontknowwhattoputhere5434
@idontknowwhattoputhere5434 Год назад
@@gemelwalters2942 EXACTLY. Like she did lead him on in new moon. And all three of them need to get it together
@AshLee92490
@AshLee92490 Год назад
Edward had just literally done something really fucked up and manipulative to both Bella and Jacob just moments before...
@alexvilla1443
@alexvilla1443 Год назад
Yeah I think that’s why I wasn’t on Team Jacob because he was hella emotionally manipulating Bella the whole series and he is essentially the guy that’s says “I’m a good guy” and always saying he’s the better option and that Bella has to pick him or he’ll hurt himself or he’ll never forgive her and stuff. At least Edward gave her options and gave her every opportunity to let her leave and not be in a relationship with him. Like idk sure at the end of the day we gotta root for Bella because she’s the main character and she “deserves” to have a happy ending but honestly she really doesn’t deserve either Jacob or Edward
@dangalvan2484
@dangalvan2484 Год назад
Okay so, I don't hate Bella for the kiss thing when Jacob was literally "if you don't choose me I'll get myself killed" like he was emotionally manipulating her, what else was she supposed to do. She didn't even lie to him and said she loved him, she just told him to kiss her so he would stop being so butthurt about her marrying Edward before the battle so he doesn't get himself killed. He literally emotionally blackmailed her into the kiss.
@holly.lawton97
@holly.lawton97 Год назад
Yes! I've said this so many times! I love this series, but I always accepted its campiness. Just like my love for the childs play series, the camp adds to the fun of it all overall. If you take it seriously, you'll either have a terrible time because of its many problematic relationships/characters, or you'll love it, but I'll be wondering how you think a healthy relationship is meant to look like irl. Accept the camp, roll with it, it's great fun, but never use it as a template for your relationships XD
@purpleguurlluvinlife
@purpleguurlluvinlife Год назад
I’ll always be team Edward, he just seems a bit misunderstood sometimes, Jacob was too pushy and it’s makes me so uncomfortable. The thing I like about Edward is that he’s always looking out for Bella and actually cares about what makes her happy, though he honestly should work on communication instead of hiding things from Bella. As Edward said if Bella were to choose Jacob he would let her and move on, but from what we see here multiple times Jacob can not do the same.
@lutaca94
@lutaca94 Год назад
same. I thought maybe that's because I've read the books, but honestly rewatching the movies after like 10 years and barely remembering anything from the books my opinion stands the same. I'm downright cringing with this Tean Jacob bullshit. Really, a girl that sees him as a friend doesn't want to suck faces with him and he's feeling like she's leading him on? The Fuck? Maybe he should've said that he feels he can't be friends with her then, stop this altogether. This scene when he asks before the battle what is the reason for him not to die is so disgusting to me, like I see, the only way you see her is only a potential girlfriend that got 'stolen' (which was clear from the fucking start and she said it multiple times) and not as a friend, so why live then? About this 'good characters encouraging Bella to think' - yeah, including her mother ig, what a role model! Bella was determined to be a vampire not only because of Edward, she always thought herself inadequate as a human, and when she learned she can become smth more, Edward was like a great bonus, but ultimately she wanted to be a vampire (and guys would know that, but judging on some things that they've said they didn't read the comments on the last video explaining all this, so what's the point of me expecting them to read it here.)
@idontknowwhattoputhere5434
@idontknowwhattoputhere5434 Год назад
I don’t like either of them tbh. Like Jacob was way out of line but you can’t deny the fact that Bella led him on. Like when Edward left she used Jacob and even kissed him with Edward right in the tents behind them. And Edward isn’t a great boyfriend either, he watched her sleep, and then left her at night time in the middle of the woods, alone. I love twilight but Edward and Bella’s relationship is not healthy for like the first three parts of the series. It seems like she only agreed to marry him with the promise of becoming a vampire and it felt like the wedding was rushed. It just seems like more infatuation that love during the first parts.
@AshLee92490
@AshLee92490 Год назад
That dude ain't misunderstood. He's a manipulative abuser, especially in the books. I'd say Jacob was more misunderstood than Edward...
@shania991
@shania991 Год назад
@@AshLee92490 such cap because if we talking abuse Edward never laid a hand on her as Jacob forced himself on Bella time and time again and the fact y’all call that misunderstood is gross
@NixSooMin
@NixSooMin Год назад
For me when watching these movies, it just felt like (for me) Edward was pushing his self loathing of himself and his species onto Bella which is why he kept denying her decision on the matter. Its like he looks out for her in the sense of being the protector for his woman but when it actually comes to Bella and her interests (if she had any) or her choices he shuts them down if it doesn't fit his agenda. No compromise no talking it out just "no" and then Bella just doesn't listen and does what she wants. As for Jacob I low key feel like when writing him, he was the person everyone loved for Bella but Edward was suppose to be the "happy story" so almost all the negative things Edward had early on was pushed onto Jacob so readers/viewers would like Edward more lololol I also feel like hes young, he has not only teen hormones messing with him but the aggressive werewolf hormones now and hes on a time crunch with a girl who keeps giving him mixed signals and it's just making him a mess, so I can almost forgive a lot of his choices but in my eyes his fate is so unfortunate. Honestly the worse one of the bunch is Bella, she wants to be a loner but she wants to do things her way, how she wants it, when she wants it. Reasons doesn't matter, and she doesn't want an Identity outside of whatever attracts her at the time. Her toxicity and persistence I think is just the worse mix for two already not "grown" men who have their own issues to sort out. All in all no one should be together LOL. This is where I say I'm team Charlie
@robynbrowne1277
@robynbrowne1277 Год назад
we went from we love Jacob to Jacob's a creep too fast 🤣🤣🤣 also i hope everything is good with you guys. 👍🏾
@ActuallyAnanya
@ActuallyAnanya Год назад
One thing in the books that isn't in any of the movies (maybe because they thought it'd be too disturbing to actually see), if a vampires limbs/head is torn off their body and not burned, the limbs will in fact begin to move of their own volition and try to put themselves back together again. I feel like if they actually tried to portray that in the movies they'd probably have a higher age rating.
@ObserverAmanda
@ObserverAmanda Год назад
I love it when people realize that Bella is the villain of the series. She is incredibly self-centered and that causes harm to numerous people around her. She only cares about becoming a vampire and, to a slightly lesser extent, being with Edward so she just ignores everyone else. She even does it specifically to Edward (that she is supposed to be so in love with) regarding the honeymoon because she only thinks about what she wants. A future plot point is totally unknown to the characters and almost all are worried about the harm it could cause to the world, but Bella just focuses on her wants. It is so amusing to me that the author thinks many elements of the story are "positive" because of her religious beliefs, but it actually make so many agree with the opposite.
@Tooba-K123
@Tooba-K123 Год назад
Glad I’m not the only one. I don’t know about book Bella but emo movie Bella was so self centred and stiff for my liking. I’m surprised how the writer think that she was trying to portray a ‘realistic’ mc when granted even if realistic characters would kinda be selfish but their first concern would be the safety of their family and future consequences of their actions. Even though Bella liked being a vampire but what’s most annoying about her is that it’s all about her needs especially in ‘control’ of relationship. The only time she ever let Edward made a choice is when he asked to marry her. Even in second movie he literally had to go away as way of breakup to make her relive her life normally without the threat that comes in being with him. Even with Jacob it was all about how she has a backup that could help her up until she’s mourning one love. Girl first get well up emotionally and then give someone hope. Don’t just use them and then leave them hanging.
@gemelwalters2942
Same. whatever message the author was trying to convey, they all seem to be toxic on every level. None of these are healthy relationships and whatever you do....don't be a Bella
@divyak9980
@divyak9980 Год назад
Bella continuously pushes her wants at Edward who she loves to claim. If u love a guy so much why would you not respect how he feels about turning you into a vampire. Time and again Edward expresses he's not comfortable taking her life and she keeps pestering him. At least Edward despite all his flaws tries to keep her best interest in mind. He spends break dawn part one terrified that Bella is going to die because she again kept demanding sex and then got into a life threatening situation. She never considers others feelings. Not Edward's, Jacob or her dad.
@Tooba-K123
@Tooba-K123 Год назад
@@divyak9980 totally agreed
@NoelleMar
@NoelleMar Год назад
You know what’s wild is that people think Bella is the villain even though she is not the one behaving violently towards other people. She is literally not forcing Jacob and Edward to do all the things they do. She is totally self centered and unconsciously manipulative, but she’s not attempting to rip people apart etc lol.
@faureamour
@faureamour Год назад
I love this reaction crew! Your discussions throughout are delightful and hilarious. Also, love calling out at the end that Bella is boring. I think when reading the books, you get a better sense of her being almost every girl, she could be you. On camera, it translates to awkward teenage girl. Makes for good reaction fodder.
@whitenoisereacts
It’s cool!!
@NetanelWorthy
@NetanelWorthy Год назад
By saying that he is the most recent, they mean with the new diet. He was turned during the Civil War, but he only started refraining from attacking humans a few years prior.
@CupofLoffee
@CupofLoffee Год назад
I just love how people always go into watching Twilight knowing its gonna be silly and kind of cheesy but still watches the whole saga and gets invested in it 😁
@jamiekopmann8877
@jamiekopmann8877 Год назад
“I want more conflict” hearing that made me excited since there’s all conflict all movie
@mirelleniquet4348
@mirelleniquet4348 Год назад
xD Guys... Victoria was never blonde, yes, in New Moon her hair looks more red and they re-casted and she looks very different, but that's just cuz the directors changed and with that color corrections and color palettes I guess. She was a more down to earth "red hair" in the first, and the color correction in the movie made it look really light colored, but well at least I never missed that she was a ginger or red hair or something.
@Green-rp6br
@Green-rp6br Год назад
These two fit in with the vibe of this channel so well, hope to see them more 😄🌸💗
@whitenoisereacts
You will!!!
@HumbleWooper
@HumbleWooper Год назад
The difference in Jasper's level of self control in this film, compared to the first two, gives me whiplash every time. Somewhere in the space between New Moon and Eclipse he went from "rookie who can't really help himself around human blood" to "super steady military leader" with no explanation. I suspect it was covered in the books, but since that info didn't make it to the films the switch felt incredibly jarring to me. I know filmmakers need to cut out a lot to fit the main story points from a book into a 2-3 hour movie... but this is a big change. One that bumped a less important side character up to a major supporting role. It deserved at least a few seconds of discussion or a quick flashback scene.
@Teion_Beion
@Teion_Beion Год назад
Jacob is actually around 16 because he was 15 in the first first book. Which makes this whole situation a lot more creepy.
@secretlyadragon4723
@secretlyadragon4723 Год назад
'Ohh, going to war with babies is tight!' Everytime I hear them say 'newborns', that's what comes to mind. Every. Time.
@katwithattitude5062
@katwithattitude5062 Год назад
I said after New Moon you might not like Jacob so much for the next movies, and it looks like you don't. In the book Breaking Dawn it starts out from Bella's POV, then it goes to Jacob's before going back to Bella's POV. That gets you into Jacob's head a bit but not so much in the movies. And something happens that'll REALLY test your feelings about Jacob. It has to do with why Jacob and Bella are drawn together and I'll leave it at that.
@whitenoisereacts
Yeah…it was something lol
@alexachipman
@alexachipman Год назад
"You can't jump like that in jeans!" that cracked me up!
@shieru2207
@shieru2207 Год назад
35:38 The hatred they feel for all 3 of the main characters😂
@trevorlarsonn
@trevorlarsonn Год назад
"mom I want Jasper and Carlisle" "we have Jasper and Carlisle at home" *jason and casper*
@whitenoisereacts
😂😂
@JacobRivera168
@JacobRivera168 9 месяцев назад
I found it so funny that the side stories (Rosalie, Jasper, the story of the tribe) are so much more interesting/better than the actual story😂.
@GallifrAngel
@GallifrAngel Год назад
I’m so glad you all picked up on the weirdness that was the “what are you doing outside” line!! I’m convinced that there was a shot of her hesitating or something but it was cut in editing for whatever reason and they just didn’t realize how bizarre Edward’s line was going to be because of it 🤣
@marianagabriellemaiademour7504
I love how dramatic this movie is. Great reaction, guys
@ixchelhirales2162
@ixchelhirales2162 Год назад
I love Alice, but come on girl, Jasper??!! A proudly confederate soldier😭😭
@LeaCoralie
@LeaCoralie Год назад
It's so funny how the whole movie everybody's like Bella have you thought this through ? And she's like no but I love Edward 😆 As you said this movie is kinda refreshing because of all the characters backgrounds and developements it has and again I really like the action with the werewolves and the vampires ! Next two movies are gonna be weird ! xD
@tinahastie
@tinahastie Год назад
I so enjoy seeing you all cringe!! 😂
@whitenoisereacts
Not always cring lol
@saintz9097
@saintz9097 Год назад
Alice has one of the most interesting story among the cullens. her story is never mentioned in the movies but when she was human she had “visions” one day she had a vision of her moms death and told her dad,her dad then got married not too long after. later on Alice found out his new wife was his mistress while he was with her mom , so even before she died. she then at that moment had a vision of her dad planning the murder and he knew she knew by the visions then he sent her to a mental hospital where she got brain shock therapy and forgot her whole past which is why it’s not mentioned that much Alice also had visions about the future and paths she could take ,one of them was about jasper she met him at a diner knowing he would be there and saved him from attacking a waitress after the waitress injured herself after that I’m not too sure but I think they lived off together on their own and eventually ran into Carlisle and esme where they took both of them in Im also not too sure if jasper had alr been practicing his “vegetarianism” but yuh
@user-bk9bs3oc8c
@user-bk9bs3oc8c Год назад
I wish we saw hers too bc it’s extremely interesting and cool. The backstories of everyone are so interesting to read i think steph did a good job with them.
@SamanthaGonzalez-vm3lk
@SamanthaGonzalez-vm3lk Год назад
I don't really think they actually mention what happened between Leah/Sam/Emily. So, Em is Leah's cousin and Sam imprinted on her after he turned. He was the one that gave Emily the scars. It happened during a fight they had, he got mad and turned too close to her. Adding this later: it was a pretty bad fight to begin with. If I remember correctly, Sam even wanted Emily to tell him to khs because of how bad he felt.
@kaylabounds0615
@kaylabounds0615 Год назад
48:45 I also wanted to say in the movies, they never mention it, but in the books it is explained that even though Edward s 110, he has never been in a serious relationship besides Bella. So relationship wise, he is kind of going off no experience. In the books, Rosalie makes it clear during her talk with Bella when she is explaining her history that Rosalie was so used to be admired and in the beginning she hated that Edward didn't admire her like everyone else, Not that Rosalie felt anything romantic, she was very used to being admired, but that Rosalie's stopped thinking that way because he literally showed NO attraction or admiration for anyone. At least until Bella.
@justlive2809
@justlive2809 Год назад
after this movie i couldn't help but see Jacob as a psycological manipulater guy he literally used the i'm gonna kill myself if you're not with me it's so fucked up.. in so many level Jacob literally told Bella how to feel. that's why i was team Edward Edward would never hurt Jacob physically bc he know that would hurt Bella but Jacob will not have any problem to kill Edward he wouldn't really care if that hurt her Bzlla is a whim for Jacob
@whitenoisereacts
To be fair, Edward sorat said the exact same stuff in the first two movies
@justlive2809
@justlive2809 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts yes but not in this situation i mean in this movie the situation is "chaotic" but when Edward say it (knowing the fact that in the first movie Edward didn't really know how express his feelings towards Bella) he say that to Bella bc he love her so much maybe more than she love him so he wanted her to know how much he loved her by saying if something happen to you i will kill myself cause i won't be able to live whitout you bc i his head if something happen to bella after they start a relationship in his mind that would have happen bc of him and his family so not the same thing as Jacob at all
@gemelwalters2942
@@justlive2809 they're both pretty terrible. Actually all three of them. I don't think Edward creeping in her room at night or making sure she didn't go anywhere he didn't approve of isn't exactly great either.
@megdelaney3677
@megdelaney3677 Год назад
❤️ Love the back stories - I'd actually like to see a series, maybe 3-4 seasons about how they all came to be vampires in more detail (Yes, I've seen the RU-vid videos)
@whitenoisereacts
Yeah!!
@VengefulPurity
@VengefulPurity Год назад
The author didn’t like the support for Jacob’s character as an option for Bella when novel New Moon came out, so she did major character assassination on him to change the fans minds about him. But to me, she didn’t know how to flesh out her 3 triangle characters anyway, they ALL suck so badly. LoL! If you get rid of Bella, Edward, and Jacob; the story is so much better. The cringe on all your faces was hilarious. Can’t wait for more cringe coming because….it is. Hahaha
@beej13
@beej13 Год назад
Not really, Jacob is already an asshole in New Moon when he becomes a werewolf.
@VengefulPurity
@VengefulPurity Год назад
@@beej13 very true. LoL 😂
@JeM130177
@JeM130177 Год назад
Howard Shore did the score for this movie. He did the score for Lord of the Rings among other stuff. Just...fun fact 🤣
@nuraorooji5994
@nuraorooji5994 Год назад
I just want to take a moment to thank you guys at White Noise - all of you. I come here every week or after a long day of studying and its just so comforting. I feel like I'm watching a movie with old friends. I laugh and sometimes almost answer. I love that you guys are always so positive and truly just enjoy everything and even when you don't you're very respectful about it. Anyway just wanted to thank you. PS. I'm really enjoying this series with all 4 of you
@whitenoisereacts
This is such an awesome comment. Seriously man. This made my day
@nuraorooji5994
@nuraorooji5994 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts oh my gosh! Feel like a celebrity just spoke to me!🤣
@hika_ariel
@hika_ariel Год назад
This reaction series can only be described as peak quality
@ShaniceXO26
@ShaniceXO26 Год назад
Doesn’t he own a shirt? Lmfaoooo I love that line so much
@snow_fire13
@snow_fire13 Год назад
24:35 Jasper is the newest to the animal blood diet, not the family. Jasper is the second oldest Vampire after Carlisle, but because he lived on human blood for so long, it was harder for him to transition to animal blood.
@beej13
@beej13 Год назад
I believe Esme was the second one.
@giordiennegabriel9414
@giordiennegabriel9414 Год назад
@@beej13 no it goes Carlisle, Jasper, Edward, Esme, Alice, Rosalie, then Emmett in terms of when they were changed
@beej13
@beej13 Год назад
@@giordiennegabriel9414 i thought edward and esme came before jasper. Oh well. It's been years since i read these books lol sorry
@giordiennegabriel9414
@giordiennegabriel9414 Год назад
@@beej13 no your good Jasper was turned during the civil war while Edward and esme were turned in 1918 and 1920 respectively
@willmacarter9034
@willmacarter9034 Год назад
The accelerator that engulfed Victoria is the same reason why the vampires sparkle. Their skin has some kind of poison in it from what I remember from the book. It is not something addressed in the movies, so thought I'd put that in here since I think this is the book they explain this. Like I said in the chat prior to the start, there are elements in this movie that are more accurate to the original. I agree that Bella has no self outside her relationships. As for your question to the comments, I wouldn't want to be either vampire or werewolf, however I would like to have a werewolf pet (probably wouldn't know it was a werewolf though) ...... though a vampire social worker (current aspiration) with a big super intelligent therapy wolf pet sounds intriguing.
@NostalgictotheMax
@NostalgictotheMax Год назад
I love watching you four! It’s so entertaining to watch you guys comment on these movies!
@sheikaitheblueberryelf4938
@sheikaitheblueberryelf4938 Год назад
First time I saw this, I swear, that ending (the ring and the music) screamed "jewelry commercial" to me and I just had to laugh.
@LuliD2
@LuliD2 Год назад
Not a fan of them but while Edward is overprotective, Jacob is manipulative so, no thank you. Edward would leave you if that's want you wanted, Jacob would emotionally blackmail you into staying with him. That side of him was shown a bit in the 2nd book already
@MegaMilenche
@MegaMilenche Год назад
Except Edward left precisely when Bella wanted him to stay...
@LuliD2
@LuliD2 Год назад
@@MegaMilenche for her safety, because it was best for her if she hadn't met them. And that's actually true 🤣
@MegaMilenche
@MegaMilenche Год назад
@@LuliD2 Frankly, it's best for the guys if both Edward and Jacob never met Bella, too.
@danielgonzalez-pf5el
@danielgonzalez-pf5el Год назад
@@MegaMilenche considering Bella is the one common denominator between the two, I think she is the toxic other need to be protected from.
@tigeresssa5208
@tigeresssa5208 Год назад
I literally had the most fun watching you four watching this series so far - I love all of your takes as the story progresses 😂
@arialoren3372
@arialoren3372 Год назад
I just know Stella’s already seen the entire series. I can sense it.
@stellaa_rrose
@stellaa_rrose Год назад
Nope! Have now though:) and I had a ton of friends who were super into it back in the day.
@adiarainfoster
@adiarainfoster Год назад
it wasn't about when Jasper was made a vampire when they said most recent. It's about when he stopped drinking human blood. they said he was their most recent "vegetarian," meaning only drinking the blood of animals. As such it's harder for him to control because he hasn't been off the human blood before joining their group. I can imagine it took a lot of years for all of them to learn to control that. Oh and Bella agreed with you that her human life isn't horrible when Rosalie said that. You didn't hear because you were all talking. There's actually a few small things y'all missed that were fairly important for that. but you can always watch it again another time to get a better understanding ^^ it's not that all supernatural things become infatuated when they meet her. Riley was there in Bella's house because Victoria sent him. She created that whole army just to kill Bella because Edward killed her mate in the first movie. So it wasn't just a random vampire wanting her. It's all come back to Victoria and her desire for vengeance. she wants Edward to suffer when Bella dies like she suffered when her mate died. I'm sure she wants to kill him after that too lol I get why she didn't want to wear the ring right before the battle. and she DEFINITELY should have handled it better when Jacob found out she's marrying Edward. But she had a total freak out panic moment because she knew Jacob would go and get himself killed. he doesn't exactly have a level head. That's the only reason she wanted to hide it from him until after. she wanted his head in the battle and NOT die. I mean they were childhood friends. I wouldn't want my childhood friend getting killed either. I kind of wanted to smack the crap out of Edward when he made sure Jacob knew before the battle. In this sense it's both Edward and Bella's fault what happened immediately after. Well, all three of their fault as Jacob definitely coerced her. I feel like she wouldn't have resorted to the kiss if he hadn't basically told her he was going to die now.
@ziamarie
@ziamarie Год назад
Sometimes when i cant sleep at night, i think about how Bella punched the werewolf Paul in the face in New Moon and she was fine. Then in this movie, she punches Jacob in the face when he kisses her against her will and breaks her hand. Like the way her hand bounced off his face like it was made of stone (like I'd imagine how it would be if she punched Edward in the face since the books describe him as having a hard, marble-like body...because ya know, rigor mortis)..😭😂 i love watching your reactions to these movies!
@greeneyedgirl2168
@greeneyedgirl2168 Год назад
This is my favorite out of all of the movies/books! I totally agree Robert's acting was so much better in this! I love that Edward's character grew as well!
@aribldrs032
@aribldrs032 Год назад
The way I’m waiting for the day that y’all react to Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron- good reaction vid btw. I’ll be waiting for the next🤌
@whitenoisereacts
Next Sunday!!!
@aribldrs032
@aribldrs032 Год назад
@@whitenoisereacts Can’t wait!
@residentgood8605
@residentgood8605 Год назад
Four beautiful people reacting to one of my favorite movie sagas. It's a wonderful time to be alive. To answer your question: I'd rather be a vampire. Never having to eat food or sleep is a huge bonus. I'd probably feast on the blood of evil people. I'd go after dictators and power hungry generals... people like that.
@Emma-rx5qf
@Emma-rx5qf Год назад
Can't wait to watch this!!! It's the first one I've been able to watch live!
@thatonkgau5221
@thatonkgau5221 Год назад
I absolutely hate what this movie did to my boy Jacob they massacred his character. In the first movie he was a relatively nice and decent guy with a some anger issues and in here he's incel. Stephenie couldn't stand that her twilight fans liked Bella and Jacob more than Bella and Edward. So she turned him into a jerk to make Edward seem like the better option which is such a waste. Jacob was one of the only interesting and likeable characters in these movies. Still think he would've been a better option than Edward.
@user-zw6yg5un9s
@user-zw6yg5un9s Год назад
I agree with you. When I watched twilight as a teen, I honestly was team Edward for some reason I don’t know. But now I feel so sorry for Jacob and it’s so annoying how Bella used him through all movies 😢
@thatonkgau5221
@thatonkgau5221 Год назад
@@user-zw6yg5un9s I know right
@chatochafa130
@chatochafa130 Год назад
43:44 it was creepy and satisfying how the girl on the right did the same movement right after the girl on the left there
@christinamatzen4214
@christinamatzen4214 10 месяцев назад
If you’re interested in the books, Stephenie Meyer wrote a novella about the little 12 year old vampire girl that the Cullens tried to save called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner that was really good. Honestly, might have been better than Twilight itself.
@pingvinererkule
@pingvinererkule Год назад
The young girl with the long dark hair who was in the newborn army actually has her own lil book outside of the 4 main books called "Bree Tanner's short new life"
@DazzledByTwilight
@DazzledByTwilight Год назад
Wolf telepathy was mentioned in new moon. Remember embry tells Bella that wolves can hear each others thoughts. Then Jared goes “these are trade secrets, damnit this chick runs with vampires”
@BlackParadeMarcher1
@BlackParadeMarcher1 Год назад
The only thing that they never mentioned was that they're not true werewolves or 'children of the moon'. They're of a group of shape shifters that I believe long ago chose the form of a wolf
@maevolette
@maevolette Год назад
bella is very bpd coded. if you look at this as someone with bpd, it makes a lot of sense how impulsive and how sure of her love she is. also with how depressed she got when he left and how she'll risk her life to be with him. he's her fp (favorite person)
@gemelwalters2942
If you take out Bella, Jacob and Edward then the Supernatural stuff is actually entertaining. I just like the monsters and supernatural elements
@Chloe-wu8wl
@Chloe-wu8wl Год назад
Btw, the events of all of these movies occurs over the span of like a year and a half
@whitenoisereacts
Oh jeeznnn
@winonaforever1800
@winonaforever1800 Год назад
Y'all should react to scream. I'm obsessed with scream reactions, and y'all are the most interesting people I follow.
Далее
FIRST TIME WATCHING - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
1:49:21
Просмотров 2,6 тыс.