Тёмный

Taylor of Old Bond Street Tobacco Leaf Shaving Cream. 

Kensurfs
Подписаться 33 тыс.
Просмотров 21 тыс.
50% 1

Trying out a new soap from the shelves of West Coast Shaving. I really like TOB Grapefruit shaving cream, so I’ll have to see how this Tobacco Leaf Shaving Cream does.
Thanks for watching and subscriptions are appreciated.
Websites used in this video.
www.westcoastshaving.com/prod...
derbycitychopshop.com
Links to Kensurfs Custom Products (custom brushes and shave mug-coffee cup for sale from DSCosmetics).
New 2020 Kensurfs LE Badger Brush-
bit.ly/2YpCaTE
New 2020 Kensurfs LE Synthetic Brush-
bit.ly/2Cs24h6
Kensurfs ShaveMug/Coffee Mug-
bit.ly/39fVoOZ
Kensurfs Winter 2019 2 Band Badger Shave Brush
bit.ly/33sTEPi
Kensurfs Winter 2019 Synthetic Shave Brush
bit.ly/2Ckp8ez
Kensurfs Summer 2019 Synthetic Shave Brush
bit.ly/2ZYhb8u
Kensurfs Summer 2019 2 Band Badger Shaving Brush
bit.ly/33bQLlC
Thank you for watching. Subscriptions appreciated.
RU-vid:
/ @kensurfs
Twitter:
/ kenkirkup
Instagram:
/ kensurfs
Shave Bowl - Captains Choice Copper
Brush- Kensurfs LE Synthetic
Shave Soap - TOBS Tobacco Leaf
Razor - Gillette Blue Tip
Blade - Wilkinson Sword Gillette
Aftershave - Derby City Chop Shop
#kensurfs #wetshaving #shavelikeyourgrandpa # #wetshave #shaveoftheday #shavesoap #razorock #wetshaveloyalists #safetyrazor #straightrazor #wetshaveloyalists #sotd #shavetheman #moonsoaps #sebumgold #yaqi #shaverboy #wet shave #supply

Хобби

Опубликовано:

27 июл 2020

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 251   
@marcozg77
@marcozg77 Год назад
I just bought it last week and absolutely fell in love with it! I prefer it over the (already great) sandalwood. Such a beautiful scent. Elegant, subtle, classy.
@saevans63
@saevans63 3 года назад
Hi Ken the movie "Danger Close" recreates the events leading up to and the Battle of Long Tan 1966. In the Battle of Long Tan Australian troops fought off an overwhelming number of North Vietnamese Army troops and Viet Cong. It wasn't a battle in a jungle, rather the battle was fought in a rubber plantation. The Battle of Long Tan is commemorated in Australia on the 18th August (Vietnam Veterans Day). Lest we forget. Great shave too Ken. I must try TOBS one day.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍thank you
@whiskerassassin
@whiskerassassin 3 года назад
I'm a big fan of lavender scents, and TOBS is one of the best in my opinion. All of their stuff is great.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈
@divad44
@divad44 2 года назад
TOBS tobacco leaf cream is my absolute favorite cream ever
@huusukke
@huusukke 3 года назад
TOBS is on 74 Jermyn St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6NP, United Kingdom
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Awesome🇬🇧🇬🇧
@billduke7300
@billduke7300 3 года назад
Great video Ken! Never stop the burn!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@jjrobbins19
@jjrobbins19 3 года назад
Welcome back Ken, great seeing you
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@DCPorter71
@DCPorter71 3 года назад
Another great video Ken. I'm looking forward to trying that new TOBS shave cream.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Awesome👍👍
@andrewhawkins6454
@andrewhawkins6454 3 года назад
Great shave as usual Ken. Stay safe and look after yourself.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@leelemoine4806
@leelemoine4806 3 года назад
Congrats on 21K Subscibers Ken! Keep em coming!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you👍💈💈
@pennsysteam
@pennsysteam 3 года назад
Hey Ken! Welcome back! Thanks for sharing that footage. I always enjoy that. I saw that soap on WCS site. I just bought a Moon Sorrento set for myself. Great scent and performance! Stay safe my friend!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Stay Safe👍💈
@patrickleonard5129
@patrickleonard5129 3 года назад
Hi ken been following the chanel for a while now. Never commented till now. Love the chanel. Kerp up the good work
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you Patrick 👍👍💈💈
@rkbeall
@rkbeall 3 года назад
As always, you're a real gentleman, Ken. So good to watch a nice relaxing shave. I have that same Derby City aftershave. Excellent stuff, love small batch artisan products. I will have to try the tobacco tobs...
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈💈💈💈
@jeepstergraphics
@jeepstergraphics 3 года назад
Nice video! I very much enjoy your shaving videos 👍 Really like your style! Excellent! 👊😃
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@cmbszku
@cmbszku 3 года назад
Ken great video & great shave as always 👍 the soap lather looks amazing and love the Razor 🌺
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@ilee2497
@ilee2497 3 года назад
Just received my TOBS tobacco leaf today in the mail. Can’t wait to try it. Thank you for your review Ken. Your voice is very therapeutic, so thank you again. Take care and be safe .
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Stay Safe
@SoCalShave
@SoCalShave 3 года назад
Great shave brother, I absolutely love that aftershave splash, It’s good stuff! 🙌🏼
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍👍👍
@mikeh9701
@mikeh9701 3 года назад
Hi Ken- Great shave and soap review; thank you! Nice scent on the TOBS soap. Congratulations to your in-laws, as well. I hope you have a great rest of the week. Take good care and be safe and be well. Best regards, as always, Ken!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@darrinpeszko2423
@darrinpeszko2423 3 года назад
Hey Ken I just did my first wet shave in 2 yrs. I been watching your videos on how to shave. I hooked again on wet shaving. Thanks
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈💈
@razormichl2004
@razormichl2004 3 года назад
great shave Ken !!!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@user-nk9oi7bc4d
@user-nk9oi7bc4d 3 года назад
Nice shave, Ken 🖐️🙂👍💈 love Taylor's creams, actually the best!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈💈
@roberturquhart1414
@roberturquhart1414 3 года назад
Its a great shop love going there for my shaving supplies when I pop in to London.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@rayh520
@rayh520 3 года назад
Great video Ken...love the Gillette Blue Tip
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@abhijitgt6637
@abhijitgt6637 3 года назад
Wooow... Nice brush Ken👌
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@donmoore6813
@donmoore6813 3 года назад
Good shave!! TOBS Tobacco Leaf is making its rounds on all the shaving channels I watch. I’ll check out that movie tomorrow... sounds like a good one. Stay safe Ken 💈💈🪒
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you. Stay Safe👍👍
@lisapearman8975
@lisapearman8975 3 года назад
I enjoyed watching your videos for the first during the coronavirus lockdown and wonder when the next new ones will be. thanks
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks Lisa
@dylanchalmers3011
@dylanchalmers3011 Год назад
@Kensurfs i ordered some tobs peppermint. excited to try it out and have a first shave with it.
@JMac.
@JMac. 3 года назад
Great shave Ken! I always have at least 1 TOBS scent in the den, I’m thinking I might need to grab this one. Have a great rest of the week!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈
@npg68
@npg68 3 года назад
The Battle of Long Tan - it was fought in a rubber plantation. The Aussie actor who played Ragnar in Vikings is the main actor in this movie. Look up the Battle of Long Tan online - an interesting read if you are into military history.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks 👍💈💈
@brianb.2894
@brianb.2894 3 года назад
Good shave Ken. Those mild Gillettes sure do the job when the right amount of soap or cream is used. Cheers pal.😊
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@pkj77
@pkj77 3 года назад
great shave and video as always even it has been 6 days...stay safe...cheers Peter
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks Peter👍💈
@Jono487
@Jono487 3 года назад
Great video I just switched to a de razor learnt a lot from your video’s really like TOBS sandalwood
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍👍👍Welcome
@MadAzn53
@MadAzn53 3 года назад
Been there and someone already mentioned that it’s on Jermyn Street. It was really cool seeing everything they had there and too bad I wasn’t able to schedule an appointment with one of their barbers. That would’ve been great.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@robertristinge5811
@robertristinge5811 3 года назад
Thanks Ken-good day
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈
@andrewwilson9617
@andrewwilson9617 3 года назад
Great shave Ken and hello from Antalya, Turkey. I use a tobacco leaf kolonya over here and it matches nicely with my Tabac soap. I'm sure the TOBS tobacco leaf cream will work with it too.
@TheRobby1971
@TheRobby1971 3 года назад
Top video Ken
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you👍💈
@EdwardBenton
@EdwardBenton 3 года назад
TOBS Tobacco Leaf is excellent. I just tried it for the first time today. Classic barbershop scent
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈💈
@gorachand1235
@gorachand1235 3 года назад
Great shave Ken my favorite scent is the Geoftrumpers rose and lime
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@lanceberry867
@lanceberry867 3 года назад
On Jermyn St now which is famous for shirts same as Saville Row fame for suits. It is a lovely old shop with the barbers in the back or used to be. Geo Trumpers is another lovely oldy worldy shop with a barbers in the basement
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@nickroseta
@nickroseta 3 года назад
That TOBS soap looks nice and creamy. And I love that small batch bottle. Looks like whiskey! Good review. 👌
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@krish5901
@krish5901 3 года назад
Ken, Thanks for video
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Krish Thank you👍👍
@iio58
@iio58 3 года назад
Yes the Taylor store is lovely. A beautiful place to be. I go there every time I visit London as we don’t have one here in Manchester.
@UniversalExports
@UniversalExports 3 года назад
iio58 we need a decent shaving store in Manchester! Do you know of any?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@bradleycred99
@bradleycred99 3 года назад
Crackin’ shave! 👍🏼
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@dzangistamelonne2756
@dzangistamelonne2756 3 года назад
Always watching your video
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you👍👍
@davidwatson3035
@davidwatson3035 3 года назад
Another great video Ken, thank you. That shave tonic looks like some great booze, rum possibly ;) That would go well with the tobacco leaf!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈
@javont2403
@javont2403 3 года назад
Your videos are great keep it up 👍
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you👍💈
@Samuel-ge7im
@Samuel-ge7im 3 года назад
Nice video Ken.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you
@FireBG10
@FireBG10 3 года назад
I just got home after deploying on a Search and Rescue team sent you Hawaii for the hurricane. I’m glad it didn’t hit the islands too hard, but sorry you missed out on your trip.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Stay Safe👍👍
@mlankford6077
@mlankford6077 3 года назад
I'm really looking forward to trying that TOOBS cream, I have a sample of PAA's Cavendish and it's great.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈
@TallysVids
@TallysVids 3 года назад
I was at London June of last year. I was in the St James area and decided to pop round to the TOBS shop and have a look. Just as I got up to the shop the guy was locking the door and taking the stuff out of the window 😤. Me and my Mrs had planned to go to London for a holiday in June, but Covid 19 put a stop to that. Nice shave Ken, hope you and your family are all well.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍👍👍👍
@EasyTarget82
@EasyTarget82 3 года назад
Tobacco, Royal Forest and Lime zest are on my list of TOBS creams to try out
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@sgthulka2419
@sgthulka2419 3 года назад
Just watched that movie last week. It was a pretty good movie!!!!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@SolidShaves
@SolidShaves 3 года назад
Nice shave, tobs products are very good
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈💈
@bdam2642
@bdam2642 3 года назад
Great video Ken. Pretty much all of Canada have laws making wearing masks mandatory. So I find my aftershaves last a little longer due to the mask (I have it on for 10 hours a day). It's also a great way to know if a scent is for you. I know California is hit hard with Covid-19. I've had family members in New York hospitalized with the virus. Thankfully everyone recovered. So please stay safe.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Stay Safe👍👍
@TheToneWork
@TheToneWork 3 года назад
Really want to sample that soap! Nice shave!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks Conrad👍👍
@Durrty1457
@Durrty1457 3 года назад
Blue tip and Wilkinson sword is a damn good combo.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@jonwiegman7631
@jonwiegman7631 3 года назад
hey! we must live kinda near you based on hints youve dropped in some of your videos. Have watched a lot of your videos and finally decided to give it a go myself. I still have a lot to learn but really like checking out your videos
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you 👍💈
@formula1facebookfan
@formula1facebookfan 3 года назад
This video reminded me why I subscribed to this channel. Taylor of old bond Street shop is pretty cool if pretentious!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Inexpensive Hobby 👍👍
@harveyrousejr.2069
@harveyrousejr.2069 3 года назад
Recently purchased some products from WCS. It was actually my first order from WCS and I was plesantly surprised that I received my order in three days cross country.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Very good to hear. The store is great to walk in, when all this Covid is over
@noorhasan6663
@noorhasan6663 3 года назад
I just love that shaving cream my favourite.. 👍 👍 👍
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈💈
@johnny_3514
@johnny_3514 3 года назад
It’s on Jermyn St. if I remember correctly. I stopped in last year while in London...the actual shop is incredibly small, but there’s a ton of stuff in it.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈
@goldensteeltv8546
@goldensteeltv8546 3 года назад
Great shave. I tried the Gillette Platinum blades and they worked amazing for me. The Silver Blue blades I tried before that left my face smooth, but my face felt tight afterwards. Oh well. Onto the next blade to try which is Voskhod. The following blade after that is the Gillette Wilkinson Sword
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍👍💈💈
@orangetangopink
@orangetangopink 3 года назад
Just found you and love your videos! Is there a mild razor you like and recommend? Hard for me to find what my next razor will be and leaning towards an adjustable.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
My favorite is Merkur 34c, it’s really mild
@nydieselinfl
@nydieselinfl 3 года назад
Mine is actually on the way!!!! Hope you are doing well Ken! It's getting bad out there.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks. 🙏🙏
@nydieselinfl
@nydieselinfl 3 года назад
Yes sir!!!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈
@nobodxy
@nobodxy 3 года назад
I got the toobs tabaco leaf as a sample, to me it smells kinda like frankincense. I like it a lot... It's at a tie with almond in my books
@jackfecowycz-silver1528
@jackfecowycz-silver1528 3 года назад
I haven't been to the TOBS shop in London but do plan to go, it's not on Bond Street but it's on Jermyn Street
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Awesome
@alexfranchuk9608
@alexfranchuk9608 3 года назад
Compared to Geo F Trumper's shaving creams, TOBS creams are so much lighter, even fleeting I'd say. I prefer TOBS, Eton, Coconut and Lemon and Lime are in my rotation these days.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈💈
@terrym1065
@terrym1065 3 года назад
I used Winter Reserve yesterday, two applications of it...good for about 3 hours maybe on me🤔 Depends on the skin. Surprised the cream isn't tobacco dominant given the name🙄, that's a shame as I love Tabac and Alt-Innsbruck. Picked up some Gillette/Wilkinson Sword Indian blades, will give them a shot here shortly🤞 Nice shave Ken💈💈 Still waiting for that three pass w/pick-ups shave and the Everclear splash post shave😉 Should be glorious... Enjoy!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@SoSharpDavid
@SoSharpDavid 3 года назад
Great shave brother
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks David. How have you been?
@SoSharpDavid
@SoSharpDavid 3 года назад
@@kensurfs been good man. Just trying to stay healthy. I was in HB earlier today
@faithdefender5186
@faithdefender5186 3 года назад
Can't wait till my kensurfs synthetic gets here.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍👍👍which model synthetic did you get?
@faithdefender5186
@faithdefender5186 3 года назад
@@kensurfs the 26mm from your link.
@dylantucker2354
@dylantucker2354 3 года назад
Kensurfs, huge fan! Thank you for being a classic gentleman. I have extremely sensitive skin. I have tried 6 blade cartridges, safety razors, and electric shavers. I always shave right after a shower, after a face wash, shave cream with a brush, and I use an aftershave. I always shave with the grain, but no matter what I get lots of ingrown hairs and razor bumps. The only thing I haven’t tried is a cut throat razor. Do you have any recommendations?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
You might try a pre shave cream or oil and only do one pass
@Tricksofatrade
@Tricksofatrade Год назад
I like Taylor of Old Bond St! Just today I opened and tried their sandal wood bath soap and my refuel of same hard shave soap I would like to try that there tobacco so just send it on in here Lol : ))))
@Davidchr1990
@Davidchr1990 3 года назад
Great shave Ken. Loving the newly acquired tan sir - San Diego seems to have treated you well. Speaking of Vietnam...one of the most beautiful and inviting countries in the world. If you're ever in that region I advise checking out the Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park and utilizing Oxalis Adventure. I spent 6 weeks in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam during the summer (it was hot...) of 2017 and absolutely loved it. Add it to your bucket list. P.S. Do we have to enroll, fill out a form, etc. for the 25,000 subscriber giveaway?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
No, I’ll do the video when I get close to the 25K and tell everyone then👍👍
@talega1
@talega1 3 года назад
Nice vid. The trouble I have now w hotels: I can't but wonder who was there before and how well they cleaned it..... It's going to be a while till I go out and about again.... Cheers....nice razor..... I put mine away and don't remember where.... You have to try the Fatip slant open comb (Maggards has it).
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈👍💈💈
@waynegotke5502
@waynegotke5502 3 года назад
Ken was rioting in Huntington Beach. hahahahahah jk Ken, awesome video man!!! hahahahha
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thank you👍👍
@greg6162
@greg6162 3 года назад
I’ve seen that movie and it’s definitely more forest than jungle. Now TOBS is my absolute favorite shaving cream!!! I just bought more… Sandalwood (of course) and Jermyn Street. I’ve still have Platinum and Royal Forest and probably more I can’t think of. While soaps do give better lathers I think for me it’s almost overkill in the fact that TOBS always gives me a comfortable irritation free shave. I also LOVE DR HARRIS… Windsor and Arlington FTW!!! But, like you said if it works then use it. Plus some of these soaps are getting expensive and I love the classic English scents. Can’t go wrong with the three T’s. On that note I just got my stainless Karve 3” with (SB) C plate so it’s definitely going to be a TOBS shave… question is with scent?
@Johnny-Five
@Johnny-Five 3 года назад
If you enjoyed that movie then I would definitely recommend watching "Outpost" if you haven't seen it yet. Love me some TOBS!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Thanks I’ll look into that for sure
@ordinaryshaver3665
@ordinaryshaver3665 3 года назад
If you like those Gillette Wilkinson sword blades, try the original ones. They are harder to find, but smoother and the same sharpness of the Gillette branded ones. I swear by them. They are number 3 on my list.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@MDR-hn2yz
@MDR-hn2yz 3 года назад
Yeah Ken, the Aussies and New Zealanders had guys in Vietnam. They have a strong military tradition going back to WW1, and that’s where the term ANZAC comes from: Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. If you’re interested in military history, look into the battle of Gallipoli. The song “I was only 19” by the band Redgum, is a pretty sad account of an Australian soldiers service in Vietnam. They had guys in Afghanistan too. I don’t know about Iraq though. When I was in, I got to spend month in Darwin with the Australian military and found them to be great guys. The Australian’s in general were just great people. Not a fan of vegemite though🤢
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍💈👍
@JT-nf9tk
@JT-nf9tk 3 года назад
Very nice shave Ken! I am not a tobacco fan per se, but I did try Moon Soaps Havana. It was mild with a nice vanilla note. They are a small company in CA. Have you tried Moon Soaps Havana?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I’ve tried Moon Soaps, but not Havana yet
@paulcarter6962
@paulcarter6962 3 года назад
Today was my bday and of course not much to do due to closures and such. The wife is a Disney but and heard home goods had some Disney items. So of course I schleped over there with her. In any case I found one of those skulls there, and decided to pick one up. At least I picked something for myself up! 🤣
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Cool, how much did you get it for?
@paulcarter6962
@paulcarter6962 3 года назад
Kensurfs hey Ken! Not much at all, it was only 7 bucks. It doesn’t go so well in the Winnie the Pooh themed bathroom 🤣🤣, but it is a welcome addition to my shaving regimen. I didn’t soak the brush before, I just would wet it. I tried the skull recently and noticed a difference. Funny story and I hope you don’t get offended at all, but as we were shopping I saw it, and said hey that’s skull Ken uses from that shave channel I watch. She says, “the guy that looks like a mix of don knots and Marc summers?” I was like I guess so! 🤣
@SparkyX3X
@SparkyX3X 3 года назад
Whats that 50 pence coin you used? What did you use it for? Thanks Ken!
@PowerInOne22
@PowerInOne22 3 года назад
Hey Ken! Any thoughts on Lilac Vegetal aftershave?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I actually haven’t tried it yet
@themadcoachman
@themadcoachman 2 года назад
Taylors is in Jermyn St moved there in the 50s I believe
@piesbob
@piesbob 3 года назад
Hey Ken, when you mentioned that the tobacco scent is not strong in this new TOBS tobacco shave cream, can you elaborate more on what are the scents are exactly like?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
RazoRock used to have a real strong scent Tobacco 1or2. They are like mild pipe tobacco, when it’s fresh
@hywellloyd4861
@hywellloyd4861 3 года назад
TOBS, Geo.F.Trumper and Truefitt & Hill are pretty close to each other in central London.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@patriklanzen
@patriklanzen 3 года назад
TOBS are great 🪒💈🪒💈
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍💈💈
@nickkambitis5340
@nickkambitis5340 3 года назад
Hi Ken, I notice you don’t use balm that often to enrich the skin after shaving, is there a reason? Great shaved though. 👍🏼 Nick ( uk)
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I used it in the next video after reading your comment here...lol
@stephenhanna1489
@stephenhanna1489 3 года назад
Nice movie references/suggestions. I believe it was your last video that you mentioned The Old Guard (also a great flick). On a shaving note: I noticed you haven’t used a preshave oil/lotion or anything in the past few videos (you might have just cut them from the video for time sake); are you still using them or have you moved away from preshave treatments? It’s fine either way haha, just curious.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I’ll get the pre- shave out again soon👍👍💈💈
@ognjen1825
@ognjen1825 3 года назад
9:14 TOBS is on Jermyn Street, but I belive that it was called Bind street, a long time ago.
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
👍👍
@krissanderson5004
@krissanderson5004 3 года назад
The Captain's Choice copper shave bowl looks really nice. I just worry that it will turn green over time. Anyone use one of these regularly?
@RicardoSantos-wo2eh
@RicardoSantos-wo2eh 3 года назад
I’m just waiting for you to use your new gold sensor excel. When are you gonna bust it out 👍🏻
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Very soon
@ruiornelas7747
@ruiornelas7747 3 года назад
Hi, Ken where can i buy that aftershave derby i love on Portugal lisbon?? Let me know !! Regards Rui Ornelas
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
derbycitychopshop.com/
@Diver6127
@Diver6127 3 года назад
I know you always use different soaps but I tend to stick to the same soaps I like the scent to and slickness. What do you do with your extras? And BTW, I got my crystal skull off amazon for around $30. Search for 5.5" crystal skull candle holder
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I usually bring them to meetups and put them on the “pay it forward” table
@coolstory6193
@coolstory6193 3 года назад
Nice shave ken! Also which “fat guy” did you order? I bought the gold one. You should also watch this movie called “The Usual Suspects”. I saw it for the first time today. Take care!
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
That movie is a classic
@barbusthecompany9265
@barbusthecompany9265 3 года назад
Nice shave Ken, how are you?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
Doing good
@marc-denisleger5666
@marc-denisleger5666 3 года назад
Hello Ken, What is the difference between red tip and blue tip Gillette?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
The red tip is the most aggressive. Blue is milder
@anthonylowder6687
@anthonylowder6687 3 года назад
Say where did you get the crystal skull that you use to wet your shaving brush with and can I get one?
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
I got mine at Homegoods. Around Halloween they have several or look on eBay or Amazon for “crystal skull candle holder”
@robs1714
@robs1714 3 года назад
I want some of that aftershave but can’t find it anywhere
@kensurfs
@kensurfs 3 года назад
derbycitychopshop.com/
Далее
Taylor Of Old Bond St - Royal Forest Shaving Cream
24:34
SHOWDOWN! Leaf Twig Vs Leaf Thorn
18:43
Просмотров 3,1 тыс.