Тёмный

The Lexus RZ | Lexus 

Lexus
Подписаться 260 тыс.
Просмотров 57 тыс.
50% 1

Perfectly in tune with nature, and perfectly in tune with you. Introducing the first ever all electric Lexus RZ. #Electrified #LexusRZ #ExperienceAmazing
This is the official RU-vid account for Lexus USA.
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be one of the first to know about our future vehicles, latest innovations, and more. bit.ly/380D7Ez
Share this video: • The Lexus RZ | Lexus
Discover more from the world of Lexus:
Lexus Vehicle Comparisons: lexus.us/3kHToao
Lexus Recent Activities: lexus.us/2Uwteg8
Popular Uploads: lexus.us/3wUVXZe
Lexus How-To Series: lexus.us/3ro7saB
Visit our website: www.lexus.com
Follow Lexus on Social Media:
Facebook: / lexus
Twitter: / lexus
Instagram: / lexususa
TikTok: / lexususa
If you’ve read this far we’d like to invite you to experience the entire line of new Lexus vehicles at your nearest Lexus dealer or join us at one of our events around the U.S.

Опубликовано:

6 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 49   
@Samurai_Mannschaft
@Samurai_Mannschaft 2 года назад
What I like the most is that there is no giant screen sticking out of the dash like in some other EVs
@petergazarek9466
@petergazarek9466 2 года назад
LEXUS 👌🏻😎👍🏻 THE BEST OF THE BEST
@gracie99999
@gracie99999 Год назад
from what i get reliable right? that’s sorta the heart of the matter..? what’s a great lookin car if only sittin there just to look at like one i got currently doing just that
@iabdozz
@iabdozz 2 года назад
this AD is Really inspiring, i loved it
@adoresexy
@adoresexy 2 года назад
Lexus; The Best as Always...
@icare7151
@icare7151 2 года назад
Looking forward to upgrading my 2015 RX450h hybrid battery to Lexus new solid state battery taking up the same space and with the software update to optimize the new battery massive performance upgrade, may improve fuel economy as much as 50%. Living in the Colorado Rocky Mountains this performance upgrade is a game changer in our high altitudes.
@adeelurrehman2304
@adeelurrehman2304 2 года назад
LEXUS THANK YOU EXCELLENT MARVELOUS 👍👍👍👍👍💐💐💐💐💐
@ndombelemauricio4327
@ndombelemauricio4327 25 дней назад
Todos a sonhar com Lexus!
@ndombelemauricio4327
@ndombelemauricio4327 Месяц назад
Luxo e poder !
@uglypeopleshollywood
@uglypeopleshollywood 2 года назад
Lexus ❤️
@rosietlee
@rosietlee Год назад
💖 very Nice And very Awesome 💖My dream Car 🚗 and I Will Waiting 💖💖🍁🍁🍁☕☕🎀🎀
@m.hussein5216
@m.hussein5216 2 года назад
New chapter ;)
@aqilstyle3025
@aqilstyle3025 2 года назад
Arigato gozaimas Lexus 🇯🇵
@RevLexus
@RevLexus 2 года назад
Looks great Lexus
@skullandbones1832
@skullandbones1832 2 года назад
💚
@diannecamillegerona9847
@diannecamillegerona9847 Год назад
Anyone knows who the actor/model is?
@wilhelmdonkor6697
@wilhelmdonkor6697 10 месяцев назад
Wow
@azaro777
@azaro777 8 месяцев назад
Super
@gglangdon
@gglangdon 2 года назад
What is the location of this commercial? Pacific NW? Ireland? Portugal?
@CalebSlain
@CalebSlain 2 года назад
Big Sur, Thailand, Northern Michigan, Peru, and Japan
@00하다
@00하다 Год назад
In Korea, Toyota released electric cars late, so electric cars are said to be of low quality! However, it is still too early to buy an electric vehicle, so I think Toyota is doing well! Do you guys think Toyota is doing well in EVs?
@x2oChannel
@x2oChannel Год назад
I’ve not yet owned a Lexus, but from what I’ve heard from owners is that their car are always very well built, premium quality and reliability. They are no 1 in Consumer Reports.
@Alen_delon07
@Alen_delon07 2 года назад
1 first one
@kensg
@kensg 2 года назад
DAM..I must have DAT! :)
@akbarshah9834
@akbarshah9834 2 года назад
#2 ☺️
@Beatdakotonaioi
@Beatdakotonaioi 2 года назад
I hope the interior isn’t outdated.
@cats3xxx
@cats3xxx 2 года назад
I like everything about this except the range. Just 220 miles? Tesla model Y has 300m. That's the only thing stopping me from buying this Lexus
@gracie99999
@gracie99999 Год назад
oh electric type..ya had a Toyota cam hybrid when it first came out and i shoulda got the reg 4 cylinder instead cause wasn’t honest as far as mpg at all and around same.. so all them bells and whistles for show in my case maybe yours was different idk
@gracie99999
@gracie99999 Год назад
I getit this full on electro mode and it’s niice and all
@amyvong4406
@amyvong4406 2 года назад
Your 2023 RZ 450e 225 miles range so disappoint me, and interior material made like standard car.
@mynameizad
@mynameizad Год назад
toyota bz4x in luxury trim
@royals1006
@royals1006 2 года назад
3rd one
@wilhelmdonkor6697
@wilhelmdonkor6697 10 месяцев назад
Am a stakeholder please we need more luxury models or designs plus Design and produce more totally different designs from the regular models of Lexus we have I envisage regular customer of Lexus getting body same model names Please a lot of research into the models that are selling and reason why they are selling more
@DanganaTrince
@DanganaTrince 2 года назад
Toyota bZ4x morphed into a Lexus RZ
@Alex-444x94
@Alex-444x94 2 года назад
suburu soltera morphed into a bz4x morphed into a rz... next it will turn into optimis prime
@xxxbedxxx
@xxxbedxxx 2 года назад
seeing the car from 1:09
@lifE-ft5uh
@lifE-ft5uh 2 года назад
Привет из России 🇷🇺 hello from Russia 🇷🇺
@JasonLodge101
@JasonLodge101 2 года назад
It's a very nice Lexus electric car. I'm a big fan of electric vehicles and futuristic smart technology. Those stuff will be alot of fun. Today's kids and teens will want electric cars and futuristic technology. That's like they want computers, tablets, video games, and smartphones for both fun and school. Everything futuristic technology and EVs will be like in science fiction movies like Blade Runner, Robocop, Terminator, Total Recall, CyberPunk, Demolition Man. I grew up with those science fiction movies.
@jamesle9851
@jamesle9851 2 года назад
As a 14 year old im pretty sad that by the time i have the capability to buy a lexus their lineup will be fully electrified. When i was younger i always thought of this as something so futuristic that would happen in the far future like 2030-2050. The EV revolution is taking over faster than i thought
@JasonLodge101
@JasonLodge101 2 года назад
@@jamesle9851 I want no more gas powered vehicles and any old fashioned way stuff. The old fashioned way stuff should become the things in the past. There should be time for everybody to move on. I'll like to be like the people in the sci fi movies with EV and futuristic technology things. They'll be alot of fun.
@jamesle9851
@jamesle9851 2 года назад
@@JasonLodge101 We’ll see. Infrastructure, range, practicality still have a long way to go.
@MarkAlphas
@MarkAlphas 2 года назад
for fucks sake why are other car manufaturers copying the stupid yoke from tesla, so dangerous and so unecessary
@dimontecor
@dimontecor 2 года назад
Well, you can buy it with the standard steering wheel. The yoke is a joke... I mean... it's optional xD
@jr.sciencebros.8411
@jr.sciencebros.8411 2 года назад
I love Lexus. I have a IS500 and a CT200h. But this RZ is just awful. Another frumpy crossover design is awful. 225 mile range is awful. The new infotainment touch screen is actually difficult to use and thus, awful.
@na_wu
@na_wu 2 года назад
How do you know new infortainment is hard to use?
@kumarajith9133
@kumarajith9133 2 года назад
Wow luxury car and super car but billionaire can enjoy this but do rich business means one day get rich life style also 😍🤑😭
@shanmuganarayanan8772
@shanmuganarayanan8772 2 года назад
The word carbon neutral is pronounced many times as it's an illuminati agenda--,🤣🤣🤣🤣
@mrsj1417
@mrsj1417 2 года назад
You whine like a little girl many times as it's your agenda-,🤣🤣🤣🤣
Далее
Lexus RZ450 EV | Just Say No!
14:11
Просмотров 132 тыс.
The new 911 S/T: 60 years of the Porsche 911
2:29
Просмотров 568 тыс.
This is How Sanctions Changed Russia's Car Market
27:28