Тёмный

Top 10 Indian EV Startups That Are Driving India Towards a Greener Future 

Backstage with Millionaires
Подписаться 898 тыс.
Просмотров 440 тыс.
50% 1

BwM Hindi Channel: / @backstagewithmilliona...
Let’s take a look at top 10 Indian EV startups that are helping to make India a cleaner and greener country.
00:00 Introduction
01:01 #10 Strom Motors
02:18 #09 Euler Motors
03:40 #8 Emflux Motors
05:56 #7 Okinawa
07:30 #6 Revolt Motors
08:52 #5 Ultraviolette Automotive
10:25 #4 Tork Motors
12:25 #3 Yulu
13:30 #2 Ather Energy
18:04 #1 Ola Electric
#10 Strom Motors: Founded by Pratik Gupta, Jean-Luc Abaziou, and Dr. Gilmer Blankenship in 2016, Strom Motors have built a made-in-India electric three-wheeler which isn’t an electric autorickshaw. It is a trike, and they’re calling it the R3.
#09 Euler Motors: Founded by Saurav Kumar in 2018, Euler Motors is working on a Tesla-inspired electric auto-rickshaw for India’s cargo segment. Along with this auto, Euler Motors is also creating a full-stack ecosystem which includes charging and service station networks, and they’ve already partnered with leading e-commerce companies like BigBasket, Ecom Express, BlueDart, Udaan, and MilkBasket, to provide this electric mobility stack as a service using more than 200 prototype vehicles.
#8 Emflux Motors: Founded by Ankit Khatry, Varun Mittal, and Vinay Raj in 2016, Emflux Motors is an electric superbike startup which will be launching its first ebike called Emflux One at some point in 2021.
#7 Okinawa: Founded by Rupali Sharma and Jeetender Sharma in 2015, Okinawa is a two-wheeler EV startup that is creating a line of super affordable and tech-enabled electric scooters called I-Praise + which comes with swappable batteries and a smartphone app and is priced at Rs 1 lakh ($1,300).
#6 Revolt Motors: Founded by one of the co-founders of Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax, Rahul Sharma in 2019, Revolt Motors has its line of electric bikes called EV300 and EV400. These electric bikes also support AI-powered features like geo-fencing, geo-location, battery swapping and monitoring, and changing the sound of the bike so that it’s not silent.
#5 Ultraviolette Automotive: Founded by Niraj Rajmohan and Narayan Subramaniam in 2015, Ultraviolette Automotive is building its super ebike called F77 which goes from 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and has a top speed of 147 km/hr. Talking about range, the F77 can travel between 130-150 kilometres on a single charge, and you can easily swap out old batteries for new ones.
#4 Tork Motors: Founded by Kapil Shelke and three of his classmates, Tork Motors has created a line of its flagship electric bikes. This electric vehicle startup is set to launch its latest T6X ebike in June 2021 and has already seen a keen interest from its customers as they received more than 1,000 pre-orders within the first 24 hours.
#3 Yulu: Founded by InMobi’s co-founder Amit Gupta, along with Naveen Dachuri, RK Mishra, and Hemant Gupta in 2017, Yulu is a Bengaluru-based electric scooter rental startup. It offers a bicycle called Yulu Move and an electric scooter called Yulu Miracle, which can be rented using its smartphone app. Till date, Yulu has raised $19.9 million (Rs 147 crore) from investors like Bajaj Auto, Rockship.vc, Wavemaker Partners and 3one4 Capital, valuing the company at Rs 585 crore ($78.8 million).
#2 Ather Energy: Founded by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain in 2013, Ather Energy is an electric vehicle startup that is building smart and stylish electric scooter for the Indian market. Their first electric scooter was the Ather S-340 and they used the money from its sales to build its more advanced Ather 450 and Ather 450X. Besides this, Ather has also set up a charging station network called Ather Grid. Valued at Rs 1,405 crore ($189 million), Ather Energy is one of the most valuable electric scooter startups in India.
#1 Ola Electric: Unsurprisingly, Ola Electric is the number 1 electric vehicle startup in India. Branched off from cab aggregator Ola Cabs, Ola Electric was started with the aim to bring 1 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by the end of 2021. They are already working towards this goal. They own an Amsterdam-based EV manufacturer Etergo and are also planning to set up the world’s largest electric scooter manufacturing plant in India which will help them manufacture and sell electric scooters. In order to achieve this, so far, Ola Electric has raised $307 million (Rs 2,277 crore) from investors like Softbank, Kia, Hyundai, Tata, Tiger Global, and Matrix Partners India, and it’s now valued at over $1 billion (Rs 7,418 crore).
Follow Backstage with Millionaires to remain updated with our latest developments.
LinkedIn: / backstagewithmillionaires
Twitter: / bwmillionaires
Instagram: / backstagewithmillionaires
Discord: / discord
#electricvehicle #backstagewithmillionaires #bwm

Опубликовано:

18 май 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 852   
@backstagewithmillionaires
@backstagewithmillionaires 3 года назад
Here are some of the honorable mentions for the top EV startups that didn’t make it to the top 10: 1. Ampere Electric 2. AMS Electric Mobility 3. ATI Motors 4. Atumobile 5. Batt:RE 6. Celestial E-Mobility 7. Cell Propulsion 8. Everve Motors 9. Evolet 10. Kabira Mobility And then there is a late entrant: *Pravaig Dynamics* which is one of the first serious premium electric car manufacturing startups in India. You can find out more about them here: ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-aLRiVGtfOE0.html At the time of filming, they were in stealth mode, and so sadly we weren't aware of them until late into the editing process of this video. However, you check out our interviews with the people behind Pravaig here: Siddhartha Bagri ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-Pn1IvqqChaA.html Dhawal Khullar ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-imuogWkr_Xg.html Ram Divedi ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-fMgKiuEszrg.html
@-Rishikesh
@-Rishikesh 3 года назад
Awesome video and informative, just one thing you forgot Srivaru motors - Prana Bike..
@sricharanyella1240
@sricharanyella1240 3 года назад
You didn't mention SVM(Sri Varu Motors) and Orxo Energies. These both companies make Performance electric bikes.
@vickymadua
@vickymadua 3 года назад
Where is pureEV?
@wbskr3216
@wbskr3216 3 года назад
There is too much important details in one video which is hard to remember, can you make more videos but less time length from now on
@esharkdigitalworld
@esharkdigitalworld 3 года назад
Paranna?
@aniketsarode169
@aniketsarode169 3 года назад
i hit that like button for your crisp pronunciation of Indian names
Haha thank you for subscribing Aniket 😁 yes, those names are something I try very hard at. Not sure if I got _all_ of them correct, but hopefully most of them were properly pronounced! -Caleb
@vivekpandey6715
@vivekpandey6715 3 года назад
Me too
@SBha30
@SBha30 3 года назад
Same here! I got confused and thought that maybe he is half Indian and half American/ Canadian. I watched Backstage with Millionaire 10k subscription celebration video to get the full story of how Caleb and the other guys got together.
@garhwalibheji52
@garhwalibheji52 3 года назад
if that is crisp pronounciation then you need hindi classes mate😂😂.... he didn't pronounced them correctly but his efforts were good
@mayankyadav707
@mayankyadav707 2 года назад
Same here. 😂
@bishwajitbag3813
@bishwajitbag3813 3 года назад
this is what i fuckin searching for decades but nobody had made a video on it thanks a lot mannnn appreciate this
So happy to hear you really enjoyed the video Biswajit 😁 -Caleb
@bishwajitbag3813
@bishwajitbag3813 3 года назад
@@backstagewithmillionaires i will love to contribute to the news and a reminder that there are so many startups that are not listed here but are out there like this one www.autocarindia.com/car-news/vazirani-automotive-opens-new-design-studio-for-electric-vehicles-418981 -bishwajit :) (no emojis on pc mannn :( ]
@b-zar8912
@b-zar8912 3 года назад
As a native Bangalorean, I'm happy but not surprised that so many entries on this list are Bengaluru-based. I'm proud of the people in my city with the vision to improve the country and turn a profit at the same time. All the startups from cities other than my own like Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Jaipur are doing just as great. Kudos to everyone.
@arjunarun9147
@arjunarun9147 2 года назад
also laws in karnataka are probably the best in India to support innovation...so everyone runs to bengaluru for their startups
@shivam_nagar69
@shivam_nagar69 Год назад
@@arjunarun9147 not true bengaluru has a mature environment when it comes to startups, due to it's history with IT the startups being bengaluru based doesn't mean they are started by native benglaoreans, bengaluru is more like US of india, filled with immigrants, every IT guy running towards it
@ManpreetSingh-qv6lq
@ManpreetSingh-qv6lq 3 года назад
Trust me team behind these videos is a group of legends 💯❤️keep up the good work
Thanks so much Manpreet 😁 we've also got so many amazing audience members like you who make it all worthwhile. -Caleb
@utkarshchaudhary974
@utkarshchaudhary974 3 года назад
Future is exciting.
Yes Utkarsh, it certainly is. Can't wait to see Indian startups to grow and expand to international markets as well. I have a feeling that India and breed a few large tech companies that could go global in the coming decade. -Varun
@goutamboppana961
@goutamboppana961 3 года назад
Always has been
@goutamboppana961
@@backstagewithmillionaires yes i am excited
@vmvinoth1985
@vmvinoth1985 3 года назад
Yes
@gourisankarmandal6733
@gourisankarmandal6733 3 года назад
@@backstagewithmillionaires if you go Bangalore, try ather 450x scooter, a world class Engineering! Better than a motorcycle.
@brijeshnenwani
@brijeshnenwani 3 года назад
This channel is itself like a startup.
@informationtechnology4562
@informationtechnology4562 2 года назад
Nope
@informationtechnology4562
@informationtechnology4562 2 года назад
It's just a social media account
@vardaansharmaa
@vardaansharmaa 3 года назад
The Isle Of Man Was Very Sad Incident.May His Soul Rest In Peace.
@praveenkumar-nh1eo
@praveenkumar-nh1eo 3 года назад
Ather energy is the most advanced and mostselling here
@jz5748
@jz5748 3 года назад
how much is for those scooters?
@vineetrane4803
@vineetrane4803 3 года назад
1.7 lakhs
@jollysingh47
@jollysingh47 3 года назад
50000 rupees kamyab ye sab bekar hai
@jovanleon7
@jovanleon7 3 года назад
@@vineetrane4803 in USD?
@jovanleon7
@jovanleon7 3 года назад
@JAYANT KUMAR NEMA me15b108 thanks
@staytuned2899
@staytuned2899 3 года назад
Congratulations BWM for 100k subs. Keep Motivating.
Thank you, Stay Tuned! Yes, we will continue to post the amazing content that you guys are enjoying. It wouldn't have been possible without our amazing BwM community. :) -Varun
@lohith_sai
@lohith_sai 3 года назад
I have used "Yulu E-scotter" In Bangalore You see them in the Bangalore roads very often now Happy to say that I have used one among the e-Vehicles in your list
@chaykulkarni1321
@chaykulkarni1321 3 года назад
Pravaig is future ❤️
@officialputing8708
@officialputing8708 3 года назад
But it lacks...
@rajatdani619
@rajatdani619 3 года назад
It's not for everyone one. It's just like yulu ev. Where u cannot own the Ev but can take it for Rent.
@chaykulkarni1321
@chaykulkarni1321 3 года назад
@@rajatdani619 that’s sounds so disappointing
@rajatdani619
@rajatdani619 3 года назад
@@chaykulkarni1321 actually even if was for sale its price would be 1crore rupees, so it's better for renting purpose rather then buying it.
@sabarinaths4028
@sabarinaths4028 3 года назад
They way u said "coimbatore" was way perfect for other person who is not from this(coimbatore) area 👍..
@godarayudhvir
@godarayudhvir 3 года назад
ather, that's the only startup that comes to mind as soon as I hear ev
@gouravtaparia
@gouravtaparia 3 года назад
@Kaushik Kurudi let them atleast finish a good prototype.
@godarayudhvir
@godarayudhvir 3 года назад
​@Kaushik Kurudi​never heard of it sadly, will look into it
@rravitejamavr6650
@rravitejamavr6650 3 года назад
@@gouravtaparia They're already shipping latest model of Ather 450/x in like 6 cities.
@gouravtaparia
@gouravtaparia 3 года назад
@@rravitejamavr6650 bruh the original comment was about pravaig ,i was talking about pravaig ..he edited his comment lol.
@rravitejamavr6650
@rravitejamavr6650 3 года назад
@@gouravtaparia Ohhh
@varoonshekhar4023
@varoonshekhar4023 3 года назад
Once again, a nice presentation with concise, lucid style.
@user-cv1jb9xv2p
@user-cv1jb9xv2p 3 года назад
Yeaah Okinawa..... We got its dealership and we are proud that we are helping to move in direction of green and clean world. I have been using two different Okinawa products: Praise Pro and Ridge. I can now say with no doubt that the scooters are worth the money. Aaand that the price is also cheaper compared to other company scooters that offer this many features and capabilities.
@vangujral
@vangujral 3 года назад
congrats on 100k subs. Great video :)
@balamugunthj9477
@balamugunthj9477 2 года назад
I was surprised when Chennai was ready to create an EV Automobile Hub as I thought that there were just Ather, OLA, and Okinawa in the market. These many startups make this project much more interesting than before.
@sreejithsreelal2756
@sreejithsreelal2756 3 года назад
Thanks for this video. Only now I came to know that india have so many EV STARTUP..... JAI HIND 🇮🇳
@advaitchougule242
@advaitchougule242 3 года назад
Your reasearch in these videos are amazing 🔥🔥
@prashplus
@prashplus 3 года назад
Thanks for making this video
@ayya11790
@ayya11790 3 года назад
As always very informative. Thank you.
@AR-scorp
@AR-scorp 3 года назад
Wow. Never knew so many startups in India targeting the electric mobility market. Awesome compilation.
@vveditz7108
@vveditz7108 3 года назад
Why is this channel underrated.🤔
@utkarshchaudhary974
@utkarshchaudhary974 3 года назад
Congratulations for 100k team BWM
@deepanshusingh3518
@deepanshusingh3518 3 года назад
6:54 OMG this is my street and he's driving this EV scooter in my locality ❤️❤️❤️
@Akandbharat91
@Akandbharat91 3 года назад
Thank you for making this video caleb
@pvnewport
@pvnewport 3 года назад
Thanks for the comprehensive research in the domain. Very helpful indeed 👍
@iqrutkataria6792
@iqrutkataria6792 3 года назад
thank you , that was helpful
@dn2358
@dn2358 3 года назад
Underrated channel..Great work guys🙏🙏
@tanyagujral7746
@tanyagujral7746 3 года назад
Amazing video.. You always bring knowledgeable stuff..Great work!!
@kartikgore5113
@kartikgore5113 3 года назад
Love how u do research on indian startup 🥰😍🤩
@a--b
@a--b 3 года назад
This guy really did amazing research to come up with this content. 😊🙏🙌
@anandhindu2804
@anandhindu2804 3 года назад
thank you for sharing......
@sambared111
@sambared111 3 года назад
You collected very good information!
@bluemystic5980
@bluemystic5980 3 года назад
I want to thank u for education the masses in this stuff
@SAURAVBANERJEEindia
@SAURAVBANERJEEindia 3 года назад
Thank you for sharing
@Imran01123
@Imran01123 3 года назад
Just breath taking bro!! Awsome
@hemantmachhi151
@hemantmachhi151 3 года назад
Thank you very much for all information.. appreciate your work
@amanmanapure7753
@amanmanapure7753 3 года назад
Awesome information 🔥 keep making 🎉
@adityaraj-kn3ux
@adityaraj-kn3ux 3 года назад
our country's future is bright.😍😍
@sourabhyadav5716
@sourabhyadav5716 3 года назад
I liked that additional list you introduced in this video. Please try to continue to give in other upcoming videos.👍👍👍
@ramanujandt4716
@ramanujandt4716 3 года назад
Sooper,,thanks for giving such a huge detailsss
@farhadghadiali4063
@farhadghadiali4063 3 года назад
no words just wonderful
@miniv5507
@miniv5507 Год назад
I'm happy to find this amazing channel today
@Anandindian143
@Anandindian143 3 года назад
Great Job ........
@buhhhzerker
@buhhhzerker 3 года назад
Ather is literally Tesla of scooters in india
@cyano3d
@cyano3d 3 года назад
I saw there video on a charger which youtube pushed on me for no reason. And i was surprised how decent it was for a startup's marketting effort.
@venky3003
@venky3003 3 года назад
Ola is jio in elctric scooter
@rahoolgoswami8890
@rahoolgoswami8890 3 года назад
Great stuff in one go... 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
@SatpalSingh-rd5nx
@SatpalSingh-rd5nx 3 года назад
amazing mind blowing video
@Krishna-xv7cb
@Krishna-xv7cb 3 года назад
Congratulations to you and your team for 1lakh subs.
@Gurucharandas16
@Gurucharandas16 2 года назад
Good job
@abhiramanne9649
@abhiramanne9649 3 года назад
Yayyy 100k 🎉🎉
Yayyyy!!! Thank you for being a part of this journey, Abhiram :) -Varun
@unitedworld5441
@unitedworld5441 3 года назад
Hey congrats on 100k subs!!!
@dhanaraja5320
@dhanaraja5320 3 года назад
As expected, you've crossed 100k before 2021. Congrats 👏 and you deserve it
Thanks Dhanaraj 😁 so excited for what 2021 holds. -Caleb
@lakshyatripathi6095
@lakshyatripathi6095 3 года назад
Your content is supper nice. Keep up the good work guys.
@arpitagrawal5620
@arpitagrawal5620 3 года назад
Wow man.... you researched a lot.
@Mohan-jd8fc
@Mohan-jd8fc 3 года назад
Thanks for information.
@manasreddy407
@manasreddy407 3 года назад
Thank you for this, really excited to find the electric tractor, i would like to see more of that
@ArunKumar_237
@ArunKumar_237 3 года назад
simply amazing content
@akshitaggarwal1379
@akshitaggarwal1379 2 года назад
Really enjoyed the video. It'd be cool if one year down the line, you did a "Where are they now" version of this video, describing what each of these startups has achieved in the past 1-2 years.
@jishnuviswanath
@jishnuviswanath 3 года назад
One major thing why the swappable battery is important in the Indian market is due to the fact many live in apartments/housing where you can't bring a charging cable to your scooter. This means when you reach back home from work you need to take the battery out and bring it into your home to charge.
@anandakrishna8251
@anandakrishna8251 3 года назад
After watching the new videos, I realise, why BWM is exclusively, a 'creator on rise' .. Good job , BWM.😌👍
@papkenro
@papkenro 3 года назад
Wow this is at next level compared to EU ....go India 🇮🇳 go the EV way setting world standards
@keshav9138
@keshav9138 3 года назад
The single point I learned from this VIDEO: Power of INFLUENCE >Power of a Blessing > Power of IDEA > Power of youth > Power of entrepreneurs > Power of electric. you are literally influencing me ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@sh.gangani
@sh.gangani 3 года назад
Power of indian government
@Amit_Pirate
@Amit_Pirate 3 года назад
Read White Tiger by Arvind Adiga.
@bababistril
@bababistril 3 года назад
@@sh.gangani sadly the Indian govt hasn't done much yet... to really praise them just yet.... but hopefully soon🙁
@yunidhkumar5571
@yunidhkumar5571 3 года назад
@@bababistril there are many development done by goverment but many back clash too ....
@Amuzic_Earth
@Amuzic_Earth 3 года назад
As an avid follower of Electric mobility in India and World, I can say, the list is pretty comprehensive. It just missed one startup which should have been up there..Pure EV.
@titlighosh5947
@titlighosh5947 3 года назад
Congratulations on 100k subs You guys deserve it !!
@jamesgeorge8703
@jamesgeorge8703 3 года назад
That was a ton of info.... kindly provide info on wheeler startups too. Thank you very much.
@alokahegde5897
@alokahegde5897 3 года назад
Very nice video, Lot of information in bits and pieces of startups in Automotive you have summarized in one video, such kind of info will surely inspire..
@shashwat4039
@shashwat4039 3 года назад
Hyped up for ultraviolet f77 🔥
@akarsssh
@akarsssh 3 года назад
Loved it❤❤
Thank you so much Akarsh! -Varun
@daemonnice
@daemonnice 3 года назад
Pleased to see India taking a lead in EVs, though, if I am honest, I see a common criticism in most of these designs, if not all, is a lack of aerodynamics, especially in the boxy four-wheel vehicles. Efficiency is utmost in EVs and with all the surface area of a vehicle, it seems to me an opportunity to have solar panels and to be able to charge your batteries on the go and potentially not needing a grid to have to plug into. The Aptera out of San Diego can do this and is just an amazing concept now in production. It is, in my mind, a conflict of interest that these Indian ebike manufacturers are also investing in charging grids, thereby the less in vehicle efficiency, the more you plug in, the more money they make off you when you buy their bike.
@nikhil141088
@nikhil141088 2 года назад
Indian roads and cities have no use for aerodynamics. I am sure the 200 km/hr bike would have though about that!
@daemonnice
@daemonnice 2 года назад
@@nikhil141088 True enough observation, Different needs.
@abhishektiwari2338
@abhishektiwari2338 3 года назад
Good evening sir, great one 👍🏻
@CrusadeVoyager
@CrusadeVoyager 3 года назад
Wish to see more EV's on the street.
@Masamune2001
@Masamune2001 3 года назад
You've created a phenomenal channel. It's now my go to for Indian start-up info.
Thanks so much Auditiyo, so glad.to hear you're enjoying the videos we're posting! -Caleb
@Masamune2001
@Masamune2001 3 года назад
@@backstagewithmillionaires Keep up the good work!
@prashantborse2787
@prashantborse2787 3 года назад
People like this make a country feel so proud, I hope in india people dont ask for job anymore, and start saying i have this kind of startup and i make my country proud.. that Micromax guy is so talented he is Elon musk of india. Great video brother. Please make some on EV-Airplane. somebody must have made something in world.. again thank you for making a video.
@pranavgandhi9224
@pranavgandhi9224 3 года назад
Good content man👍
@rammohan9779
@rammohan9779 3 года назад
Amazing sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏
@france_tamilponnu
@france_tamilponnu 3 года назад
hats off
@subramaniansundararaman
@subramaniansundararaman 3 года назад
Very impressive and nice presentation ..
@pranavgaikwad8955
@pranavgaikwad8955 3 года назад
Great Video 👍 got so much to learn about the ev market that I would have never found out.
Hi Pranav, thank you for watching the video. Glad you liked it! - Vansh, video editor at BwM.
@bhavikharia6734
@bhavikharia6734 3 года назад
V useful info for end users & investers
@prasenjeetagrawal3422
@prasenjeetagrawal3422 3 года назад
Waiting for your video for a week 👍
@shadaksharicr
@shadaksharicr 2 года назад
Out of all Yulu is an useful and successful concept which I am using quite frequently..
@gauravxdhingra
@gauravxdhingra 3 года назад
Didn't expect Pravaig Dynamics would get skipped on this list. Had higher expectations. They might be late in the race, but they're catching up quickly. Congratulations for 100k 🔥🔥🔥
Hi Gaurav, when we filmed the video, Pravaig was still in stealth mode, so sadly we weren't able to include them. We filmed this video about two months ago. However, you should see more regarding Pravaig on our channel in the coming weeks 🙂 also, we have pinned a comment highlighting Pravaig. -Caleb
@moonstar111
@moonstar111 3 года назад
very informative, keep up man 👏 👏
Thanks moon star, will do! 🙂 -Caleb
@rupakkar4
@rupakkar4 3 года назад
Good one....
@atlasnews1863
@atlasnews1863 3 года назад
Very good news for Indin startup
@harishjithendrakumar5023
@harishjithendrakumar5023 3 года назад
Nice vedio,and also keep posting this like valuable information in your hindi channel.
@jawwadmobinSAJID
@jawwadmobinSAJID 3 года назад
Etrio Retro fit kit is also a big market
@akshaywadhwa2955
@akshaywadhwa2955 3 года назад
Party boss, 100k
@bragadeesh1190
@bragadeesh1190 3 года назад
Thank you brother for making such videos. Even Indian RU-vidrs don't dedicate a video for such topics. They just want to roast or do gameplay. Please keep doing this.
@bollywoodahoy
@bollywoodahoy 3 года назад
Check out pluginindia on youtube. They do a fantastic job of covering EVs in India. Been doing it for the last 5 years, unmatched EV coverage.
@user-cv1jb9xv2p
Hello hi. I recently found your channel. You know but I am again telling you that you are doing a very good job. Thank you for spreading awareness on these kinds of topics. I hope and pray that you reach 1 Million subscribers soon.
Thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot to read comments like this 🙂 we've been building this channel slowly since December of 2018, and are so thrilled that you discovered our channel and that you're enjoying our videos. Hopefully we can hit 1M soon 😁 -Caleb
@user-cv1jb9xv2p
@@backstagewithmillionaires 👍🏼👍🏼😃
@user-cv1jb9xv2p
@@backstagewithmillionaires we actually have the dealership of Okinawa. And have driven few other companies products also. Okinawa is good but it is fully Private company so pace of growth is little slow. Most of the other startups in the video have public funding and have stocks.
@parokshjain9388
@parokshjain9388 3 года назад
Congrats. Awesome research work. I am happy to say that we are working with some of the companies for Prototyping. There are more companies like that I would like you to add : 1. Sonali tractors. 2. Pravaig dynamics. 3. Nexzu mobility. 4. Orxa energy. 5. Micelio motors.
@adarshgopalakrishnan9766
@adarshgopalakrishnan9766 2 года назад
Nice transition from Okinawa to Revolt
@Entrepreneur_4
@Entrepreneur_4 3 года назад
Keep it up
@vikastomar2773
@vikastomar2773 2 года назад
Thanks
@backstagewithmillionaires 2 года назад
Glad you enjoyed the video Vikas 🙂 thank you for the financial support! -Caleb
@ne90316
@ne90316 3 года назад
21:35 never thought "hyundai" would be pronounced like that
@ne90316
@ne90316 3 года назад
@@lavanyamahajan2544 For all the entirety of my life, me and all my friends have pronounced it like "hue-un-dai". So, it was weird for me to hear it like that.
I just looked this up, and realized most people (including me) don't know how to pronounce Hyundai 😂 looks like the Korean pronunciation is "hyun-day" with less emphasis on the Y. It almost sounds like "hun-day". So there you go, fun fact of the day 😁. -Caleb
@ne90316
@ne90316 3 года назад
@@lavanyamahajan2544 Well, Caleb helped you with that now, isnt?!?
@goutamboppana961
@@backstagewithmillionaires lol
@romananedb4117
@romananedb4117 3 года назад
Hey BWM , I just wanted to know how you rank the given startups. Is it based on no. of vehicles sold or the capital raised by it?
Hi Romanane, for this particular video, there wasn't really any specific metric that we used. The structure was more focused on keeping people engaged and interested in the video, not on ranking the startups by any particular metric. Typically we rank startups based on valuation. However, because India's EV startup space is still in its infancy, the valuation of many of these startups is confidential, or uncalculated. As a result, I decided to take a more subjective, creative approach 🙂 the main intent of the video was to educate people about and promote the EV startup space. -Caleb
@ShankarShettyMillionaire
@ShankarShettyMillionaire 3 года назад
Very very interesting! I never know we are so advanced!😀
There is definitely a lot of progress happening in the EV space Shankar, especially in the last two years. The next 5 years will be _huge_ for Indian EVs 😁 -Caleb
@akkibeats8716
@akkibeats8716 3 года назад
Nice
Далее
Реинкарнация
00:47
Просмотров 588 тыс.
This Is the Biggest Problem With EV Adoption | WSJ
8:24
Electric Vehicles In India: The Complete Breakdown
28:57
Why Hybrids Are Beating EVs In The U.S.