Тёмный

Best Side Hustle of 2024 🏆 (Only 4 Hours A Week) (Ep. 342) 

Authority Hacker
Подписаться 41 тыс.
Просмотров 8 тыс.
50% 1

Опубликовано:

7 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 46   
@AuthorityHacker
@AuthorityHacker Месяц назад
Looking to expand your remote team in the next year? Save yourself the hassle of trying to find good candidates, and use our 100% risk-free recruitment company to lock in team members that are ready to add value from Day 1 - for a fraction of the price you’d pay locally. Book a call with Marketing Pros for any of your recruitment needs today: ahkr.to/marketing-pros-home
@maxnomadtravel
@maxnomadtravel Месяц назад
Do you know if this program is also available in other amazon countries, for example on amazon Germany? Or does it only exist on the U.S. amazon?
@jessecunninghamv
@jessecunninghamv Месяц назад
Was looking forward to this one for a while! Jared’s strategy is solid. I did the quick math and it seems like 300/hr+ on effort put in versus revenue out and will only increase. That’s incredible for a side hustle. Great work 🚀🚀🚀🚀
@weekendgrowth
@weekendgrowth Месяц назад
Thanks so much for having me on Gael!
@equinoxb8711
@equinoxb8711 Месяц назад
8 minutes for a video? He's not considering the time to prepare, choose the product to review, order it, try it, learn it and then.... Making the video. I mean that's way more than 8 minutes tbh
@dinorossi6611
@dinorossi6611 Месяц назад
Being accepted into the program is NOT easy. You need a YT channel, a busy fb group or a great insta following. Why, why, why don't you mention that? Why ?
@AuthorityHacker
We sorted this too. We managed to take blank social account and get them in in under 2 weeks with just 10 minutes of work per day. This is one of the modules of the course.
@vegasbarrinta5394
@vegasbarrinta5394 Месяц назад
Ooo watching this video made me feel a major case of FOMO (fear of missing out), but no no nope. I am focused on my core business of seo and will not give in to these little temptations you throw at me.
@user-pj1qd2dr6f
@user-pj1qd2dr6f 27 дней назад
Are you guys going to go back to doing podcasts on SEO?
@BibiTheLinkBuilder
@BibiTheLinkBuilder Месяц назад
Yasss 2 awesome channels collide 🎉🎉🎉
@RaduMeghes
@RaduMeghes Месяц назад
Is there a link to the course?
@Mayrabendita
@Mayrabendita Месяц назад
I wonder if Product Review Profits is an updated version of Matt Donley's Jungle Influencer or The Digital Marketing Misfits Anonymous Influencer courses? I remember Jared interview with Matt back in July 2023 and I am assuming that's when he started his journey. I would love to know what makes Product Review Profits better than the other two.
@manggairis
@manggairis Месяц назад
Yo, thanks Gael for these great ideas ❤
@manuelperezprada2825
@manuelperezprada2825 Месяц назад
how about locations outside of the US? France/Germany/Italy? Is it doable from those locations?
@AuthorityHacker
Several countries offer this program yes.
@manuelperezprada2825
@manuelperezprada2825 Месяц назад
@@AuthorityHacker thx. Will the new course be part of the AH Pro section?
@gabrielacovay
@gabrielacovay Месяц назад
Yes! Been waiting for this for a while. Just shared with a few of my close friends. You might have answered this in the video (I'm about to watch it!) and this might be a silly one but if you're already an amazon affiliate, can you join this program as well? We have a thriving affiliate blog and am thinking of having the person who writers our reviews and does videos already on youtube join the program as well.
@AuthorityHacker
You should be able to join even if you’re an affiliate. These are separate programs.
@BibiTheLinkBuilder
Gabrielaaaaaa ❤❤❤
@gabrielacovay
@gabrielacovay Месяц назад
@@BibiTheLinkBuilder hey girl!!!
@Amperzand
@Amperzand Месяц назад
You say Spencer outsourced the whole thing. But how do you choose products? And how do find outsource workers who have that product? Or do you let the outsource worker choose the products? I could only do this if I could outsource, as I need to be decluttering, not buying more stuff! Thanks
@davidcruickshank5913
@davidcruickshank5913 Месяц назад
When your first 3 videos get reviewed, the reviewer will also check out your channel. If it is clear that you are just trying to exploit the program, you will get thrown out, regardless of the quality of the videos. I see the usual grifters jumping on the bandwagon already.
@anarchynow999
@anarchynow999 Месяц назад
The Amazon Live Creator app is not available in my region (Australia) - but all my stuff is USA based. Is that the only way to upload? Anyway around it?
@eddieirvine6613
@eddieirvine6613 Месяц назад
Can't you just use desktop?
@anarchynow999
@anarchynow999 Месяц назад
@@eddieirvine6613 Can you? Where is the option to upload?
@gumballdegree
@gumballdegree Месяц назад
Do the products that you review actually have to be purchased from Amazon?
@AuthorityHacker
Nope. As long as it’s sold on Amazon you’re good.
@kartoffelknorkator4970
@kartoffelknorkator4970 Месяц назад
I have been thrown out . First 3 videos weren’t good enough although I met all criteria for publishing!!! 😂
@woland7565
@woland7565 Месяц назад
All this Amazon 1200 videos are for 1200 individual products or you can make/upload more videos per product?
@weekendgrowth
@weekendgrowth Месяц назад
Most are about individual products. You can do how-to, unboxing, etc videos too if you want.
@velvetpunch
@velvetpunch Месяц назад
Good luck getting approved!
@Fortunefellas
@Fortunefellas Месяц назад
It was pretty simple for me. I was accepted first try. All you need is good engagement on one of your socials. Not to hard at all. 😉
@velvetpunch
@velvetpunch Месяц назад
@@Fortunefellas and at least 1000 followers
@velvetpunch
@velvetpunch Месяц назад
@@Fortunefellas what's your approved account so I can follow you
@Fortunefellas
@Fortunefellas Месяц назад
@@velvetpunchthat’s not hard to accomplish. I do have 4000 followers. But you don’t need That many. Ive seen numerous people get in the program with only 200 followers. Amazon is more concerned on engagement. You can have 200 followers but 50 likes and 10 comments on every post. That’s good! Ive also had good friends of mine with over 10,000 followers and good engagement, yet still get denied. Amazon sometimes has no rhyme or reason why they are excepting people. All you can do is try. You have 3 chances. Good luck!
@AuthorityHacker
We sorted this in the course. We took brand new blank social accounts and got them approved in under 2 weeks with 10 minutes of work per day.
@user-lg1ep7vp1d
@user-lg1ep7vp1d Месяц назад
Greatest
@user-lg1ep7vp1d
@user-lg1ep7vp1d Месяц назад
Great ❤
@vapingtom7189
@vapingtom7189 Месяц назад
I'm getting tired of hearing about it. Why don't you show us your videos?
@BibiTheLinkBuilder
hiiiiii
Далее
7 Sites Beating Google's Algorithm (Ep. 330)
1:15:33
Просмотров 10 тыс.
The Future of Authority Sites... (Ep. 337)
1:29:12
Просмотров 12 тыс.
13 Years Of Brutally Honest Business Advice in 90 Mins
1:30:00
Make Money From Instagram (90 Minutes A Day) (Ep. 338)
1:41:50
The Underdog: From $10/hr to $1.5M/Year
20:10
Просмотров 208 тыс.