Тёмный

DIYing is for anyone but not Everyone has the skillset Do it for others professionally for $ 

ChrisCrossingWires Hi-Tech Ch
Подписаться 3,7 тыс.
Просмотров 401
50% 1

Anything done improperly can work for the moment but It's just like cheap parts cheap labor don't last long. In order to do things professionally means you need to be able to do things correctly and that involves more than it looking ok to your eyes especially if you don't know what your looking at. I always encourage DIY so that means just that Do it yourself. The only thing I won't recommend just trying is battery building, it's allot more to than you think and it's the one thing that you can't cheap out on not just because it affects the overall performance of your bike but it could be about life or death, DON'T LET JUST ANYONE be responsible for the safety of you and your family.

Наука

Опубликовано:

1 июл 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 23   
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@ChrisCrossingWires1212 29 дней назад
For you guys that's burning up motors constantly I never really discussed Motor turns but just FYI higher T motors have less strands of wire in the turns meaning thinner guage coils which is why they can have more turns but handle less phase amps they have more torque less RPM lower T motors because it's less turns can have more strands of wire meaning the coils are heavier Guage can handle more phase amps and achieve higher RPMs. If your putting allot of phase amps into a high turn motor your gonna burn it up. In this heat is even more likely also smaller motor casing obviously gonna run hotter. All this is skewed even more with field weakening. It gets complicated which why I don't talk much about it but it's also is a very important factor in speeds. Higher RPM low turn motor well have less torque but if you got the power you can make up for that torque so ultimately lower turns with lots of watts means higher top speeds and that gonna take some amps so it's still about the amps you're gonna need those!
@CharlesLawson-sx6pu
@CharlesLawson-sx6pu 28 дней назад
Thank you bro you are a blessing I’m definitely here to learn. I still haven’t reach out to you through text busy working.
@applechili2848
@applechili2848 27 дней назад
You’re preaching. Certain generations cannot handle hard truths & reality.
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@ChrisCrossingWires1212 27 дней назад
@@applechili2848 Tell it like it is Bro they ain't gotta like it
@MarkHall-xh6rn
@MarkHall-xh6rn 21 день назад
Your information is really on point 👊 only the real can recognise the real ! Your an impressive as a man for starting your channel, and your electronic skills are admireable , and your music 👊 and your real talk conversation 👊👍👏💪
@ccwracing4154
@ccwracing4154 15 дней назад
Thanks!
@UKTunedIn
@UKTunedIn 28 дней назад
Your so right bro. I'm an electrician by profession.. not electronics, but I deal with mains power mostly in domestic and commercial (110-220v AC). The only reason I have built a battery for someone else is because they begged me to😅... I ain't neverrrrr advertised my services as I can see that even at my level of professionalism... I don't yet possess the experience or training required in this field.. yet.. Whereas you CCW are an actual electrical/electronics engineer by trade, so building battery packs is right down your alley.👍🏾
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@ChrisCrossingWires1212 28 дней назад
Bro I’m sure you’d be great at it, honestly I’m torn. I never really wanted to make batteries for people I really only wanted to do it for myself. I’d much rather just be doin bike builds. It’s honestly a major worry in doing batteries because no matter how well you try to do them people are gonna tinker and you never know if you’ll be blamed for something that could also be user error. That’s why I’m trying to do just hi end competition type batteries for those that are most likely advanced EV riders. I still don’t know how far I wanna go with these packs every day I see things that make me wanna say naw I’m gonna leave this alone. lol
@MarkHall-xh6rn
@MarkHall-xh6rn 21 день назад
This is real big man facts 💪
@juice9767
@juice9767 29 дней назад
Great topic.. and, well stated & much needed. 👏👏👏
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
Yeah well I'm sure people gonna make their assumptions always thinking they know who or what I'm talking about but I should have mention this goes for Shops too cuz it's some shops right now got guys working that blowing shit up on video and crappy work being done on video lol
@andyfumo8931
@andyfumo8931 29 дней назад
18650 battery store has p45b for $5-ish a cell. Is there really such a difference between them and the p42a? Its very minute difference details..
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
not on their data sheet but in real world test didnt you see the video i did with the guy testing got 170amps out of P45b there on sale good price right now theyll go back to $8 they cost more for a reason theres lots of test up they never put real max rating on data sheet but they definitely allot stronger The P50s are coming out there stronger than the p45b probably why they on sale I doubt they stay on sale thats a good deal
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
ru-vid.com/video/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE-pgns5UD2jw4.html&pp=ygUSbW9saWNlbCBwNDViIHRlc3Qg
@anthonybunton8510
@anthonybunton8510 21 день назад
Hey man with your stealth bomber you ever come across error code 20h throttle abnormality can't find much on the internet and you seem to know a bunch
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@ChrisCrossingWires1212 21 день назад
@anthonybunton8510 what kind of controller and display you have not gonna be same as what I have
@anthonybunton8510
@anthonybunton8510 21 день назад
@@ChrisCrossingWires1212 I have the ukc1 display amd the 200a controller
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@@anthonybunton8510 are you using a cycle analyst
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
@anthonybunton8510 if not you may have burned hall sensor in your throttle did you do anything recently to wiring as far as your throttle? You need to use a multi meter or ebike tester test the throttle wires. Should be 5v in red black ground and green or white sensor wire should vary from .5v to 4.5v when you twist throttle. Also you should be felt a fault on the led on your controller should blink a certain number of blinks as that's your diagnostic probably showing same fault as bad throttle but do those test if your not getting 5v from the controller on red problem with the controller if your voltage not changing on the green bad throttle
@anthonybunton8510
@anthonybunton8510 20 дней назад
@ChrisCrossingWires1212 no nothing recently wired straight off the boat and put together ridden 4 days and then throttle abnormal 20h if I disconnect the throttle 0-5v wire it goes away
@Smokey00
@Smokey00 29 дней назад
Lol the lil homies. I was chilling with them the other week
@ChrisCrossingWires1212
They so Bad not Bad Bad but you know what I mean lol
Далее
Best exercises to lose weight ! 😱
00:19
Просмотров 9 млн
Woman Makes Disturbing Discovery in Bathroom
14:22