Тёмный

HOW IS THIS GAME BETTER THAN MOST AAA TITLES!? | EDF 6 Review 

Fivi
Подписаться 6 тыс.
Просмотров 2,2 тыс.
50% 1

Earth Defense Force 6 is one of my favorite games to come out this year. It's strange to see many of the triple A titles fail so badly while a game like this can shine brighter than them. You are an EDF soldier tasked on defending the earth against a primer invasion. With monsters that look VERY similar to bugs we have in real life. (if you have arachnophobia this game is not for you). Dive into a convoluted story where your character is basically a demigod of death.
If you like the review and would like to see more, let me know what other game i should talk about in the comments! I read all of them :)
This video would not have been made without the efforts of :
TheBluShade
CruelDreams
CHECK OUT THE TWITCH STREAM:
/ fivi_o
SOCIALS:
linktr.ee/Fivi_O
#game #review #edf #edf6

Опубликовано:

7 окт 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 21   
@Koizumi_Yui
@Koizumi_Yui 24 дня назад
This is before he knew about the blue enemies, Such an innocent time.
@Darkwingfriend11
@Darkwingfriend11 16 дней назад
"They look just like humans!" Now this, this is a great rundown of EDF 6. Earned a sub!
@Fivi_O
@Fivi_O 16 дней назад
When this happened in EDF 5 I laughed so much
@lordadorable1140
@lordadorable1140 6 дней назад
Fun fact: the Siren got its name because it can summon Scylla en mass.
@Fivi_O
@Fivi_O 6 дней назад
And Siren are actually bird women rather than the fish women they are depicted as. So saying it's a bird, then calling it a Siren makes sense. ITS STILL WEIRD THEY KNOW WHAT A DRAGON IS BUT CALL IT A BIRD
@lordadorable1140
@lordadorable1140 6 дней назад
Well, we already got Erginus and Archelus. Plenty of Dragon to go around,
@Walmartbagiscool
@Walmartbagiscool 17 дней назад
Pretty crazy that I’ve been playing this game series since I was 7 years old, my parents used to work for GameStop and they brought home EDF 4.1 and at the time I was a big fan of starship troopers. I loved the game but then I reached mission 27, the first time I saw ergiuns that was the mission that got me hooked because I was a huge fan of Godzilla and kaiju in general so that was the mission that made me obsessed with this series
@ReeseChloris1
@ReeseChloris1 11 дней назад
I am very confused by the level of equipment he has, but the severe lack of health. As a wingdiver main, who has almost beaten the game on hard mode (I haven't finished yet cause I play with friends), I lack a fuel pack that reaches 800 energy, and have no idea where that dragoon lance came from, but I have 3 times that health
@Fivi_O
@Fivi_O 11 дней назад
In my playthrough with my friends, I never played as wingdiver. We also beat the game on hard then jumped to hardest for the dlc. We were also stubborn enough to never grind for equipment haha
@samanatorv4717
@samanatorv4717 22 дня назад
Awesome vid man!! I hope more people see it
@Izahdnb
@Izahdnb 17 дней назад
The destruction blazer is actually pretty good. I use a later variant in some Inferno missions.
@edsonstjago
@edsonstjago 24 дня назад
gold ants
@lorddeathofmurdermountain76
@lorddeathofmurdermountain76 7 дней назад
well they designed the ship specifically so storm 1 would time travel without him the time paradox does not exist causing another paradox where the primers still have to fix humanities existence causing him to time travel anyway they needed a definitive contradiction in the timeline much like the end game where humanity created a definitive contradiction one survives the other gets erased.
@nyxistyx5547
@nyxistyx5547 25 дней назад
The Kruul 😨
@CruelDreamsMC
@CruelDreamsMC 10 дней назад
ah yes frog man = Human lol
@PaweOrlewicz-kw6jn
@PaweOrlewicz-kw6jn 7 дней назад
😀😀
@LegionIscariot
@LegionIscariot 3 дня назад
Really? Cause it does the same thing AAA games do. Buggy. Outdated assets. Rerelease the same game and pretend its sequel. $60 price tag. 13 DLCs. Pretends like grind equals content.
@SenjaiYT
@SenjaiYT 14 дней назад
Answer: It's not, also its priced as a AAA title, and reuses a lot of EDF5
@rachelhatter5971
@rachelhatter5971 8 дней назад
Actually it is better than most triple a titles I mean look at what being released these days and tell me what is good about them
@Corey91666
@Corey91666 5 дней назад
Even as someone who played EDF 5 i didnt really mind because its all changed up the whole time travel thing is fun and farming and the classes got improved. And also i have more fun and playtime with EDF than most triple A games.
Далее
The Concord Platinum Race Was INSANE
27:46
Просмотров 17 тыс.
Apprehension around Ghost of Yotei is Justified
10:34
Просмотров 1,8 тыс.
The First AAAA Game
5:27
Просмотров 4,4 млн
Why, why did I do this...? EDF 6 (import) review!!
20:44
History Teacher Explains Call of Duty: World at War
22:11
The Story of Shadow of Rome
49:30
Просмотров 43 тыс.