Тёмный
No video :(

JANUARY HAUL // OAKCHA // DEVOTION // LATTAFA GOODIES!!! PLUS A USA GIVEAWAY!!! 

That Smells Divine Fragrance Reviews
Подписаться 1,1 тыс.
Просмотров 150
50% 1

Опубликовано:

6 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 10   
@jamesdavid1714
@jamesdavid1714 7 месяцев назад
I haven't tried Oakcha yet but I'd love to smell diamond 15! Very curious to smell what a 1.5 million dollar fragrance is supposed to smell like. I'm from Maryland right near Washington DC. Great reviews overall 👌
@leahmiranda8359
@leahmiranda8359 7 месяцев назад
I love Devotion so much that, in this rare case, I have a backup! I'm afraid they're going to reformulate it and ruin it!
@thatsmellsdivine
@thatsmellsdivine 7 месяцев назад
That’s a really good idea!! There’s something so magical about it!
@Amyleonhardt947
@Amyleonhardt947 7 месяцев назад
I like Heaven Speak-I just tried an Oakcha sampler and was impressed. Thank you! Brea, CA
@thatsmellsdivine
@thatsmellsdivine 7 месяцев назад
Heavens Speak is my absolute fave from Oakcha and one of my all around top ten faves!!
@joannathesinger770
@joannathesinger770 7 месяцев назад
I haven't tried Oakcha yet, but I want to. I just have to try the Diamond 15 to see what the fuss is about...but I think I want to try the Miss Girl, which is a blend of BR540 and Lost Cherry. I just got into fragrances in early November. I did get Khamrah and Khamrah Quhwa and like them. But Devotion? I picked up a travel size at Ulta on December 30th as I was trying to maintain Platinum status for 2024. One spray and I, too, was trying to figure out how I could get more! I realized that I had enough points earned to get a Devotion gift box set...and I wanted to make sure to cross over that Platinum threshold...so I got the Devotion gift set with my points and some nail polish I'd been eyeing. The gift set had another travel size, so I sent the original travel spray in my daughter's birthday box. Devotion is heady on it's open, and then dries down to this magnificent vanilla. It's divine!!!
@cbond2229
@cbond2229 7 месяцев назад
Hi Kelly 🥰 I've never tried Oakcha. I'm most interested in Diamond15 because I've never tried a $1.5 million perfume! I'm in Greensboro GA at beautiful Reynolds Lake Oconee USA ❤❤❤
@MyPerfumeMap
@MyPerfumeMap 7 месяцев назад
I haven’t tried Oakcha yet, but I’ve always wanted to try Cry Baby so Praise the Perfume sounds neat! Thanks Kelly! Indianapolis, IN
@thatsmellsdivine
@thatsmellsdivine 6 месяцев назад
CONGRATS YOU HAVE WON THE GIVEAWAY!!! Please send an email with your mailing address and "OAKCHA GIVEAWAY" in the subject line to thatsmellsdivinefragrance@gmail.com. Please email by 2/20 to ensure you receive your gift! CONGRATS!!
@MyPerfumeMap
@MyPerfumeMap 6 месяцев назад
Yaaaaay! Thank you!
Далее