Тёмный

Marty Robbins - Devil Woman (Live) 

MartyRobbinsVEVO
Подписаться 47 тыс.
Просмотров 1,4 млн
50% 1

Marty Robbins performed "Devil Woman" live on The Marty Robbins Show in 1969.

Опубликовано:

30 сен 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 497   
@gladysbarbour1472
@gladysbarbour1472 2 года назад
The only singer that stole heart for most of my life....I'm almost 90 and still absolutely love Marty's way of singing.
@ediekoller1144
@ediekoller1144 2 года назад
Me too Gladys and Turned 75 last October of 2021.
@MeetGadhavi2512
@MeetGadhavi2512 2 года назад
Hello how are you?
@brendadrumm9451
@brendadrumm9451 2 года назад
Hope u are OK love and respect from coventry xx
@tobysgamingworld1550
@tobysgamingworld1550 2 года назад
I wanna you be when I grow up lol. I’m 40 and I love westerns and Marty’s music.
@brendadrumm9451
@brendadrumm9451 2 года назад
Gladys I'm 72 lived in Coventry England all my life have never knew a person who has heard the song but me ignorant deaf people love and respect to you xxx
@martygilman5751
@martygilman5751 5 лет назад
My dad was in The United States Navy with Marty Robbins I was named after him my dad actually asked Marty if he be honored to be my Godfather that he did. When Marty Robbins passed away my dad did Mr. Robbins his service
@pepsisepsis8087
@pepsisepsis8087 5 лет назад
That's amazing
@ronniebishop2496
@ronniebishop2496 5 лет назад
The first song I remember hearing was A White Sport Coat, I was traveling with my parents from our ranch in Oklahoma to Idaho or Washington and they played that song over and over, I was five .
@douglasbaker9589
@douglasbaker9589 3 года назад
I remember all his songs; El Paso, of course, North To Alaska, Sink the Bismark, and The Battle of New Orleans. I was, what, 8-9 yrs old when they came out. He pretty much owned radio for a few years.
@ninnlips
@ninnlips 3 года назад
@@douglasbaker9589 you sure youre not getting confused with Johnny Horton?
@Nothing-qq4hd
@Nothing-qq4hd 3 года назад
Star crossed
@jbilly24
@jbilly24 7 лет назад
Forget the great performance, it takes a real man to wear a green pirate shirt!
@dobrodave123
@dobrodave123 6 лет назад
"But I don't want to be a pirate !"
@songbird3675
@songbird3675 4 года назад
Let's see yours then 😁 hahaha
@jodywilke4642
@jodywilke4642 4 года назад
That's hilarious!😁
@henkengonkleine6129
@henkengonkleine6129 4 года назад
i want that shirt i will ware it i like it serieusly
@barry1705
@barry1705 5 месяцев назад
Marty was named country male country artist of the decade of the 60’s . Best ballad voice l ever heard.
@AmericanIsraeliJew
@AmericanIsraeliJew 8 месяцев назад
My parents were married 71 years and along with me on car trips together we loved listening to Marty. His songs really make me think about those good times with mom and dad. RIP M.R.
@jeffduncan9140
@jeffduncan9140 7 месяцев назад
71 years? Wow, very cool!!
@donrutter6550
@donrutter6550 7 лет назад
The only professional singer to ever win a nascar race. A real rebel.
@rottingpotatoes2483
@rottingpotatoes2483 4 года назад
He never won a race but he did save a racers life by choosing to crash into a wall instead of crashing into him. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marty_Robbins
@j1w2t3
@j1w2t3 2 года назад
you forgot about Kyle Petty
@jamesh.5765
@jamesh.5765 2 года назад
Wish I could've driven in a NASCAR race. Be one heck of a bucket list, sigh.
@eddieswewney2496
@eddieswewney2496 2 года назад
Wow ❤️🇮🇪
@garystefanski7227
@garystefanski7227 2 года назад
That micro yodel.. Amazing
@wvob6752
@wvob6752 4 года назад
Live and no auto tunes in 1969. Great singer and voice.
@rlrexpress
@rlrexpress 2 года назад
Song is fron early 60s, 1962
@scottgrasher5387
@scottgrasher5387 2 года назад
Pure talent.
@williampotter2098
@williampotter2098 Год назад
When I'm elected God, I will ban auto tune. It has ruined music. It would be very humorous to hear today's music "stars" without auto tune. I'd love to hear Taylor Swift, Adele and Justin Bieber singing A cappella. They would sound like screeching horny cats. And let's not even get into lip-syncing. (Milli Vanilli anyone?). Musicians now even admit to that for "technical" reasons. Pathetic.
@lockload5098
@lockload5098 Год назад
his real voice, guitar and band.
@BillPaul-rf4cy
@BillPaul-rf4cy 8 месяцев назад
Great song and great singer
@broadcasttttable
@broadcasttttable 4 года назад
fascinating in this day and age there doesn't seem to be a way to improve on the old school sound system. Love it, sounds warm and spontaneous.
@paigepagliaro2580
@paigepagliaro2580 4 года назад
It gives more of an authentic sound than the modern day sound systems.
@williampotter2098
I love nostalgia. Today's zeitgeist sucks. But I would draw the line at having to listen to music on terrible sound systems. I think you remember and loved your youth more than your schools sound system.
@sandracross542
@sandracross542 9 лет назад
My name is Sandra cross and my father played 12 string steel guitar in a show with Marty Robins in Saginaw Michigan I was around 10 yes old I fell in love with Marty Robins check my dad out Bus Butler did first mule train and you might love his dobro and playing shows with Chubby Wise
@shizueleighhicks6174
@shizueleighhicks6174 6 лет назад
Great memories.
@timgutierrez2211
@timgutierrez2211 3 года назад
There are no words to describe Marty Robbins and the emotion he put into his music. It is such a treat to be able to watch this performance.
@dounaldtobing7393
@dounaldtobing7393 5 лет назад
Can anybody explain why old plain sound system far better than the shit and craps we have today?
@jseymourguenther6527
@jseymourguenther6527 3 года назад
Those guys had musicianship in terms of dynamics and instead of a “fix in the mix” reliance on an engineer.
@clinthowe7629
@clinthowe7629 3 года назад
it was called talent. they really poured out their spirit when singing, and they sang from the heart, the people today are just putting on a show, trying to get noticed.
@salimajahimha
@salimajahimha 3 года назад
Yep clowns becoming millionaires by putting in gold teeth, tattooing their face, mumble rapping and using auto tune
@jodywilke4642
@jodywilke4642 4 года назад
One of the best singers, in any kind of music--and also an extraordinarily talented songwriter. RIP, Marty.😔⛪
@richardbas7574
@richardbas7574 2 года назад
Marty Robbins and Karen Carpenter both leagues of their own. Gifts from God for all of us.
@raymondbrown4899
@raymondbrown4899 3 года назад
His voice gives me chills. incredible singer.
@johnbauer7793
@johnbauer7793 2 года назад
Chills Ray?
@musicfanhawk4523
@musicfanhawk4523 2 года назад
up there with Elvis with the voice and ability to sing any kind of song!
@dandiehm8414
@dandiehm8414 Год назад
@@musicfanhawk4523 Almost. I love Marty Robbins. But nobody comes close to Elvis.
@jonburrows2684
@jonburrows2684 10 месяцев назад
exactly@@dandiehm8414
@cobraki00
@cobraki00 4 года назад
His voice is like butter. Devil woman let go of me.
@oldman5996
@oldman5996 8 лет назад
2:11 that was good!
@joen3992
@joen3992 4 года назад
...when Marty makes the eye contact stare 'down the beach I see..' is hilarious. ha ha
@timfischer03
@timfischer03 3 года назад
„that was good“ ... „😏“
@JohnSmith-ud3wy
@JohnSmith-ud3wy 3 года назад
A legend of a singer was raised listening to his music rip marty but true legends never die just like you ❤️
@jesber74
@jesber74 Год назад
My Dad and I always listened to Marty Robbins whenever we drove to hockey tournaments together. Some of the greatest memories of my life. How I long for those days! RIP Dad and Marty.
@Leszeqp
@Leszeqp 9 месяцев назад
I heard Him for the first time in 1980 (It was "El Paso" - then in communist Poland!) and he remains in my heart to this day - as a fantastic showman and a great country music performer! It's a pity that he delighted us with his great talent for such a short time! ...
@kryitor6541
@kryitor6541 7 месяцев назад
Amazing to hear that
@suzibaldwin9541
@suzibaldwin9541 2 года назад
Marty Robbins reminds me of my dad. We lived on a ranch when I was a kid. Dad would play Marty Robbins on our stereo.
@trevorjennings721
@trevorjennings721 Год назад
Hello Suzi, how are you doing today, hope you’re fine and safe from the COVID-19 virus??
@therlangkharrngi9827
@therlangkharrngi9827 4 года назад
Hehehe... Marty Robbins really was a funny singer. He loved to make people laugh and happy. He made me happy too.👏👏
@Jo.885
@Jo.885 4 года назад
To this day still one of the greatest, most beautiful voices of all time.
@louismark1242
@louismark1242 4 года назад
Karen Lovett ❤️💝
@Babybluebbw
@Babybluebbw 9 лет назад
Remembering Marty on what would have been his 90th Birthday today. 09-26-1925 - 12-08-1982
@margeryhelms5054
@margeryhelms5054 6 лет назад
Babybluebb
@brendaortiz-vh4fu
@brendaortiz-vh4fu 5 лет назад
Thank you. He was gone too soon. Miss him so much.
@nigeljohnson4880
@nigeljohnson4880 2 года назад
I love those harmonies. And the friendship shared.
@takoma5
@takoma5 2 года назад
who were the other guys?
@citybright8925
@citybright8925 Год назад
@@takoma5 Don Winters and Bobby Sykes
@Yesica1993
@Yesica1993 6 лет назад
What a beautiful voice he had!
@mesparky9
@mesparky9 2 года назад
The friendship between Marty and Bobby is a beautiful thing, how they kept in tune while winding each other up is amazing. Real musicians. Would love to have been there to witness this great performance. 10/10.
@Casper1tfg
@Casper1tfg 3 года назад
As always..Pure Marty Robbins. I can't help but wonder how anyone working with him could ever keep a straight face. He had a personality about him unmatched by anyone else. He was the genuine article. I don't ever remember seeing or hearing of him being crass or crude. He loved life and lived it to the fullest. Gone way to soon, but what a legacy he left us all.
@SovereignSoulTV
@SovereignSoulTV 2 года назад
Marty Robbins song is like a cool glass of water for when you hear it repeatedly it’s refreshing and very sensational.
@BobofBigDaddy
@BobofBigDaddy 2 года назад
WOW...EVEN BETTER THAN THE STUDIO VERSION OF THE SONG...SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!
@petervanbeijerenbergenenhe3694
@petervanbeijerenbergenenhe3694 3 года назад
Marty Robbins a great performer!!!!!!!!
@cgg0nz0l
@cgg0nz0l Год назад
Love Marty Robbins style and velvet voice. But I'd be remiss to not mention Grady Martin on lead guitar. Incredible talent whose beautiful guitar playing can be heard on many of Marty's recordings.
@BradfordtheEclectic
@BradfordtheEclectic 9 месяцев назад
Exactly!
@Sandra-cm1du
@Sandra-cm1du 6 месяцев назад
I was just a kid in the 1960's. My dad bought Marty Robins Album. He played it almost every weekend. Brings back memories. Thanks.
@JacobWilson-uf6zq
@JacobWilson-uf6zq 5 месяцев назад
Hello how are you doing today
@amadobustamante5237
@amadobustamante5237 2 года назад
This was one of my late parents’ all time favorite songs . I always remember them whenever I hear this song .
@dashkharrngi4366
@dashkharrngi4366 3 года назад
MARTY ROBBINS was a Funny Singer who liked to make people laughed😂 . This video also made me to laugh😂 at that part when he said to his friends, "That was good!". Thanks to the uploader of this video. This video is really good! MARTY ROBBINS, WILL ALWAYS BE THE BESTEST OF THE BEST!!
@AlanGrahamMusic
@AlanGrahamMusic 6 лет назад
Marty almost forgot his background singers for the last chorus, good recovery.
@musictime6717
@musictime6717 3 года назад
He was so into the song that he actually forgot about his backups...
@larrynarvaez7545
@larrynarvaez7545 4 года назад
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 There’s a lot of Devil Women out there waiting for their prey. 🤔🤭🤭
@TradeMartin
@TradeMartin 4 месяца назад
It's difficult to explain how fine a vocalist & performer Marty was....!!!
@odettelangford403
@odettelangford403 6 лет назад
Unfortunately this great singer left us far too young ~ he has been my favourite country singer for a very long time and still is ~ R.I.P. Marty....Odette Langford. Sydney ~ Australia.
@konzpect8246
@konzpect8246 3 года назад
Perth-Australia right behind ya mate
@dandiehm8414
@dandiehm8414 Год назад
Wonderful performance. I'm sorry he skipped the third verse: "Devil Woman You're Evil, Like the dark coral reef...."
@muttleysmith726
@muttleysmith726 4 года назад
When mountains fall into the sea And sun and moon stand still When God no longer hears our plea Do you know where you will be When trees shake violently in the wind Leaving no clear place No life left on ground or wing Will you see CHRIST'S sweet face The dead and living saints will hear The very voice of GOD They had the strength to persevere Thru SORROW they found LOVE These are they who kept the WORD Thru the bitter and the sweet To receive their rich reward Do you know where you will be
@shawn1432
@shawn1432 Год назад
I grew up listening to Marty he has a distinct voice that will never be duplicated he still is the King of ballads of the old west and I love his music….it makes you feel like you’re right there in the action !
@SaucyWench7
@SaucyWench7 5 лет назад
Couldn't they give those great backup singers their own mic?
@thisisnotmyid_
@thisisnotmyid_ 3 года назад
Marty was very keen to make his live performances sound like the real thing. Almost all of his backing vocals on tracks were done on the same mic as him, so it’s no surprise that it came over to his performances too
@myskibunny4191
@myskibunny4191 3 года назад
Gosh what wonderful and talented artists we had back in the day. Their music will live on for a very long time.
@broadcasttttable
@broadcasttttable Год назад
Just rewatched this. Can't help but compare it to a xmas special I watched last night, featuring mostly young singers. As good as they were it just seemed they were trying too hard. Just looking at Marty here, he and his backup singers knowing exactly how far back from the mike they need to be, all the instruments in balance with each other, their job to push Robbins' one-of-a-kind voice to the forefront with no embellishments, I now know what "letting the song come to you" means.
@oscarloyaga622
@oscarloyaga622 2 года назад
I was a teenager when I first heard this song 🎧 by Marty Robbins.Now I’m 70+
@davecotterell9462
@davecotterell9462 2 года назад
That's gotta be the incredible Grady Martin on lead guitar. what an underappreciated talent he was.
@12stringDH
@12stringDH 2 года назад
The same man all over the Gunfighter Ballads album. When I was coming up, if you couldn't make a decent job of the EL Paso intro then you couldn't play.
@patrickjensen9824
@patrickjensen9824 2 года назад
I can't see Grady too well, but the sound of that Spanish Guitar is only and obviously Grady Martin.
@JClaus1221
@JClaus1221 Год назад
Pretty sure that is Lee Emerson playing guitar on this show. He worked and toured with Marty for many years. He was later killed in 1978 by Barry Sadler in Nashville, and yes it's that Barry Sadler.
@Rack47
@Rack47 Год назад
@@JClaus1221 I'm still surprised and curious to why he was only sentenced 30 days.
@rogersimmons5410
@rogersimmons5410 6 лет назад
Outstanding singer....
@Didderly
@Didderly 2 года назад
There are only 3 singer's I have really loved for over 40 years. Marty, Elvis, & Brenda lee. I was lucky enough to see Marty in 1981 & will always hold the memory.
@williampotter2098
I'm not particularly a country music fan, but what about Patsy Cline and Loretta Lynn? I would mention Joni Mitchell and Linda Ronstadt and some others, but we all tend to love the music of our youth.
@barrygioportmorien1
@barrygioportmorien1 2 года назад
The one and only Marty, backed up by two other excellent singers.
@ellenthorne8222
@ellenthorne8222 2 года назад
Can someone please tell me the names of his backing singers? The harmonising between the three of them is brilliant
@judithgraham7218
@judithgraham7218 Год назад
Don Winters and Bobby Sykes
@franknberry6397
@franknberry6397 Год назад
He was a great singer. His reaction when the two backup singers move in next to him is hilarious.
@dementedone2503
@dementedone2503 4 года назад
as a 8 yr old in 1969, i remember my dad taking me on long haul trucking trips. he always played this song. i also remember him saying...this song is dedicated to your mom.
@joshhenshaw933
@joshhenshaw933 3 года назад
Did he pump some other chick? Can’t see why it would be dedicated to your mom otherwise.
@andredegraaf1643
@andredegraaf1643 2 года назад
So good. Brought tears toy eyes because Marty Robbins songs bring me back to my childhood and also a time that my father was alive. One of his favorites and also mine. I played all off my dad's records. He quite a collection of country and western singers.
@stevenbenson2269
@stevenbenson2269 2 года назад
I wish they would make a movie about his life. I would think it would win an oscar.
@stephenharnes7357
@stephenharnes7357 3 года назад
What a magnificent musician my Dad loved this man God I miss you Dad so much
@paulstroope6738
@paulstroope6738 2 года назад
One of the very best, just listen to that voice, out in front of the music, owning what he does.
@freddillard6775
@freddillard6775 2 года назад
One of the best, bar none. And still, one of my favorites, to this day.
@tonyp4092
@tonyp4092 2 года назад
Instant recognition of the fine job by his backup singers. What a talent and class act.
@sharronperdue7167
@sharronperdue7167 2 года назад
I love this song. Back in the day we had no cellphones. We had cb radios in our cars. I worked for Answer Angelo. We were super busy. My cb handle was "Devil Woman!"
@trevorjennings721
Hello Sharron, how are you doing today, hope you’re fine and safe from the COVID-19 virus??
@dominiccavaiuolo1110
@dominiccavaiuolo1110 11 месяцев назад
I love how Marty says “that was good”. No Marty, that was excellent.
@rogerwaihaperoger.1157
@rogerwaihaperoger.1157 5 лет назад
And that is what great music sounds like..Fifties/ Sixties /seventies/and even some of the Eighties music is the best i have ever listen to.Nothing like that nowadays..
@rolandoaponte9062
@rolandoaponte9062 2 года назад
"that's good" said Marty to the backup singers. What a gentleman!
@lullabye7352
@lullabye7352 3 года назад
This is really a good sound..imagine the sound system..so clear and vivid..
@MurielDeppman
@MurielDeppman Год назад
i got to meet him in 1974, he sang in my aunt's chrch in the tri cities, wa.....what a fine voice. love the guy.
@JacobWilson-uf6zq
Hello how are you doing 😊
@lukekerr7528
@lukekerr7528 2 года назад
I can't believe the clarity from the microphones of this time when everyone is at least a foot from it. Wow
@rosecardenas8088
@rosecardenas8088 9 лет назад
Marty Robbins has been my best since the 1960's I still love you, RIP
@inyourfaceguitar5454
@inyourfaceguitar5454 2 года назад
Fantastic performance by all.
@katharinaburke5383
@katharinaburke5383 8 лет назад
Forever in love with him!
@plorin3015
@plorin3015 2 года назад
1:26 The singer to the far left had the same reaction as me.
@elizabethkeimach5369
@elizabethkeimach5369 3 года назад
What a great song so well sung. Good old Country and Western
@ThompsonSmith207
@ThompsonSmith207 10 месяцев назад
Hello Elizabeth How are you doing today?
@bennyjazzful
@bennyjazzful 5 лет назад
GOD---That voice is so,so BLOODY BRILLIANT. From a mad keen 76yo Aussie fan.
@79goldmaster1
@79goldmaster1 2 года назад
One multi talented man. A real voice.
@greeneyes2797
@greeneyes2797 Год назад
This is very comforting music there was a time when there was no electric or running water, makes me feel nostalgic.
@ArchFundy
@ArchFundy 2 года назад
Marty Robbins, Sonny James and Jim Reeves and so many others. That was country music worth listening to. Takes me back to my brother and mom playing and singing their songs.
@DjangoThunders
@DjangoThunders 10 месяцев назад
Was that cool or what?
@stevejenkins6924
@stevejenkins6924 6 лет назад
Last of the western singers he was awesome!
@joline2730
@joline2730 Год назад
Bet they never realized it would be such a great and enduring song, when they sang it all those years ago. But I love El Paso best ‼️‼️👍👍👍💕💕
@joline2730
@joline2730 Год назад
@j.s5937 Fine 👍🙄💯🤬
@joline2730
@joline2730 Год назад
@j.s5937 what does one have to do with the other ❓ I like emojis, their purpose is to show emotions ‼️😁 I am from the UK is that ok??
@megateriollamas183
@megateriollamas183 7 лет назад
What an outstanding performance. Thanks for the view friend.
@sharronperdue7167
@sharronperdue7167 2 года назад
I love his "Cowboy" music. San Angelo is in one of his songs, El Paso. Our Visitors Chamber is dedicated to him.
@lingonberriesofwrath1836
@lingonberriesofwrath1836 7 лет назад
I'm mostly impressed by that mic. No matter where he stands, his voice sounds exactly the same. No proximity or directional effect.
@SpineCard
@SpineCard 6 лет назад
100% live. Great singer + great mic. Directional effect on 1:30 - 1:31. Improvsation on 2:12
@gibran53
@gibran53 4 года назад
Sounds like they are singing to a prerecorded play back, which we are hearing.
@Guitarwizzard1833
@Guitarwizzard1833 4 года назад
@@gibran53 ….Most of the time artists back then did…like Arthur Smith was big on playing to a pre-recorded track….but not this performance. I watched it very closely and it's live.
@tiggywinkle20
@tiggywinkle20 2 года назад
This is the first time I have seen Marty Robbins on film. He was part of my youth and I caught up later too. A truly lyrical melodious singer who went too soon.
@Denison935
@Denison935 2 года назад
There's a few good videos of Marty singing with Merle Haggard, George Jones and buck Owens to name a few. Good stuff
@sojnab1
@sojnab1 5 лет назад
what a performance,brilliant
@amyholmes4485
@amyholmes4485 Год назад
I've never heard this song before, I'm glad I have, his voice is so nice and they sounded amazing 😊
@JacobWilson-uf6zq
Hello how are you doing 😊
@nigeljohnson4880
@nigeljohnson4880 2 года назад
I can't stop listening to it.
@dottiehardage3223
@dottiehardage3223 Год назад
What a compliment to Mr. Robbins. Always loved his songs.
@trevorjennings721
Hello Dottie, how are you doing today, hope you’re fine and safe from the COVID-19 virus??
@jimkuykendall8872
@jimkuykendall8872 6 лет назад
what a great guitarist
@ericvonp
@ericvonp Год назад
Awkward moment when the 2 fellows come up at the beginning smiling…..just saying
@outlaw1340
@outlaw1340 Год назад
A natural legend what a voice
@Johnny-xw7mf
@Johnny-xw7mf 6 дней назад
Marty is a perfect example of what real Country Music used to sound like shine Marty shine wooooooo Johnny From Alabama
@cliffedward
@cliffedward Год назад
I like the interaction between Marty and his backup singers.
@iplaymytele
@iplaymytele 3 года назад
This is when men were men....! Country music was really country music......! And back up singers actually sang instead of danced.....!
@richardrogers8183
@richardrogers8183 2 года назад
Man these guys are good 👍
@paulinevanderwoning5706
@paulinevanderwoning5706 Год назад
His tone was mesmerising, & how good looking he was, ❤️
@JacobWilson-uf6zq
Hello how are you doing today
@internalartsTV
@internalartsTV 2 года назад
that was good!
@peterkane8786
@peterkane8786 2 года назад
…..Excellent live sound…..Thank you.
@39thala
@39thala 6 лет назад
Those harmonies. Smooooooth!
@sonnysoldies5288
@sonnysoldies5288 9 месяцев назад
Sorry, I got nostalgic tears in my eyes...Marty was that good.
@anthonyfrew1571
@anthonyfrew1571 Год назад
When it comes to country music - the big three (I think) Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Marty Robbins
@Vanessa-kf4sn
@Vanessa-kf4sn 2 года назад
Mary will always be in love with you marty like for ever.
@ThompsonSmith207
Hello Vanessa How are you doing today?
@Vanessa-kf4sn
@Vanessa-kf4sn 10 месяцев назад
@@ThompsonSmith207 Hello Thompson this is Vanessa returning your greeting and sending my greetings to you hope that you had a lovely day. Bye for now.
@ThompsonSmith207
I'm good thanks for asking Where are you texting from if I may ask?@@Vanessa-kf4sn
@davidfarrell1145
@davidfarrell1145 Год назад
love his backing group as well , apparently theywere best friends as well
@raphaelbernard7954
@raphaelbernard7954 11 месяцев назад
His band and especially his guitarist are amazing, and I believe they were with him till the end.
Далее
Marty Robbins - El Paso (Live)
4:44
Просмотров 3,4 млн
Noam Chomsky - Why Does the U.S. Support Israel?
7:41
КВН 2024 Встреча выпускников
2:00:41
Devil Woman
2:51
Просмотров 972 тыс.
Dave Allen - religious jokes
13:20
Просмотров 7 млн
GRAND OLE OPRY SHOW #68 (MARTY ROBBINS)
25:17
Просмотров 49 тыс.
BIG IRON | Marty Robbins | Award Winning Short Film
15:32
Cliff Richard - Devil Woman (Official Video)
3:40
Blue Spanish Eyes sung by Marty Robbins
2:26
Просмотров 1,2 млн
Marty Robbins - They're Hanging Me Tonight (Audio)
3:07