Тёмный

Why Revanth Reddy Garu Why..?? | Pharma City Gone | Raidurg - Airport Metro Gone | Roshan Vellanki 

Roshan Reality Trends
Подписаться 16 тыс.
Просмотров 5 тыс.
50% 1

#pharmacity #hyderabadrealestate #revanthreddy
Hyderabad Pharma City (HPC), the flagship $10-billion pharma park project of Telangana, is likely to be scrutinised by the new Congress government. Chief Minister A Revanth Reddy will review the state of major industrial investment and projects soon, according to official sources.
creativecommons.org/licenses/...
---------------------------------------------------------

Опубликовано:

17 дек 2023

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 59   
@Venkatreddy322
@Venkatreddy322 6 месяцев назад
True ...Pharma city development is very important for Hyderabad...Mega Township is Noncense
@praveenkakumanu919
@praveenkakumanu919 6 месяцев назад
“Bro, tell me one thing: Is development only for the rich? If you look at the past, development in West Hyderabad was predominantly in the hands of BRS people. It’s painful to buy a 40 Lakh worth apartment that is being sold for 2 Crores, and we wonder who decides these prices. We pay taxes and contribute to the inflated amounts they charge. It’s incredibly frustrating. We need townships to fulfill the dream of owning an individual house for the middle class. Imagine if the pharmaceutical industry relocates; the people working there would need housing nearby. Instead, we’re forced to go 35 km away from Gachibowli. Having townships and better connectivity would be beneficial, or else they continue constructing apartments and flyovers using our taxes.”
@raghusure960
@raghusure960 6 месяцев назад
In my view, both decisions of new CM, i.e., mega township in place of pharma city and change in metro route are going to fail. Industry creates jobs, which in turn creates townships. The other way doesn't work. Now coming to modified proposal of metro route, whether it is Delhi or any major city in developed countries, metro connectivity from most prominent place to airport is a standard phenomena. Is there any alternative to Gachibowli to airport route? Even considering the traffic flow also, this is the best route. Hope that government should take a stand above political compulsions. Finally, growth of Telangana, especially Hyderabad, is most important for all of us.
@vdayakar8391
@vdayakar8391 6 месяцев назад
అందరి మనస్సులో వున్నా డౌట్ మీరు క్లియర్ గా చెప్పిండ్రు 👌వెరీ గుడ్. చాలా బాగా చెప్పినవ్ 👌
@RoshanRealityTrends
@RoshanRealityTrends 6 месяцев назад
Thanq bro.
@praveenkumarracherla3357
@praveenkumarracherla3357 6 месяцев назад
Actually BRS government did big mistake with out starting the pharma city. They might start 2 years back
@RoshanRealityTrends
No..why they didn't started because near kadthal farmers agitated to give the land & farmers filed a case so no scope to start.
@sekharvins
@sekharvins 6 месяцев назад
I agree with you
@mohdaleemkhan003
@mohdaleemkhan003 6 месяцев назад
Your saying correct but public can't do anything allready every thing done bypublic
@venkatparsad
@venkatparsad 6 месяцев назад
My opinion same. I also expressed same opinion in my comments in various youtube videos.
@praveendontula6087
@praveendontula6087 6 месяцев назад
Boss what is the relationship between medical student and pharmcity. Medical students require medical Colleges not Pharma city.
@Raja-ct9xq
@Raja-ct9xq 6 месяцев назад
Kilatpalli, Hi-tech city & Amaravathi eee bubbles 💭 Anni evvarivo Andariki telsu.
@Krk9348
@Krk9348 6 месяцев назад
111 go and conservation zone is so risky to invest
@RoshanRealityTrends
Yes
@Krk9348
@Krk9348 6 месяцев назад
Expecting 30% of land should be given to it airport is very nearby to pharmacity lands how many days it will continue it and west love story ??
@srinusriramula
@srinusriramula 6 месяцев назад
Farmers ki amount akkuva kavali annaru pollution problem kaadu
@sureshg8253
@sureshg8253 6 месяцев назад
At least rates anna thagguthai brother,Common man house buy cheyalante chala difficult ga undi.
@raghusure960
@raghusure960 6 месяцев назад
Rates will come down only with the availability of land. Abundant land is going to be available with the lifting of 111 GO.
@amrozpathan7134
@amrozpathan7134 6 месяцев назад
Oh super brother... This amrooz pathan
@DandiMaheshSSVPD
@DandiMaheshSSVPD 6 месяцев назад
మీరు 100% నిజం చెప్పారు ఎవడు వచ్చినా గాని హైదరాబాద్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ను ఆపలేరు ఫార్మసిటీ & మెట్రో విషయంలో తుగ్లక్ ఆలోచనలతో ముందడుగు వేస్తున్నాడు ఈ ఎఫెక్ట్ అతి త్వరలో పడుతుంది తనమీద...100%
@RoshanRealityTrends
Yes
@praveenkakumanu919
@praveenkakumanu919 6 месяцев назад
Bro Tell me one thing development is only for rich people ??? . If you see in past development west Hyderabad all real estate hand are with BRS people. How pain full to by 40 L worth Apartments there are selling 2 Cr where they deciding the price. We are paying the tax and paying the bubble amount to them. It’s how painful you know. Yeah we need township in order to facilitate middle class individual house dream. What happened if pharma will shift the pharma related people leave around that what will happens but we are working in middle of city to full fill the dream of individual house we need to go 35 k away from Gachibowli if we have township and connectivity it’s good right else they construct aa apartment and flyover for us with same our tax’s
@RoshanRealityTrends
Brother it's not like that.. it's a business..if you have land & it's market value is 2cr but government value is 30L..what rate you'll sell it for..?
@sunilgarikipati994
@sunilgarikipati994 6 месяцев назад
Pharma city cancel chestham ani chepaledu kada bro lot of land issues unnai so they arr moving a part ans building township for that pharma city im thinking in this way also best investments now north hyderabad in this congreed government North side RRR will be finishes first. Share your opinion bro on mu view i might be wrong pr right
@RoshanRealityTrends
Pharmacity hyderabad ki outskirts lo undatam chala important bro, adi hyderabad growth ki kuda upayogam..farmers daggara land theesukuni township kadite..adi farmers ke loss..edi farmers ki ardam kavalante ante konni years gadavali
@srinusriramula
@srinusriramula 6 месяцев назад
Farmers ki amount akkuva kavali annaru pollution problem kaadu
@taxapuone745
@taxapuone745 6 месяцев назад
erri papaplu kakapothe 35 km distance metro orr Yedarigunda prayanam chestunda - lb nagar falakumuma lanti janavasalani vadili . - 6500 budget lo lb nagar nagole - lb nagar falaknuma airport marwenno complete avutayiogaa - METRO TRAINS ADVULLO PARUGETTENDUKU KADU JANA RANYAM MADHYALO PARUGULU TEEYALI
@jatmohan404
@jatmohan404 6 месяцев назад
Good job good decision revanth Reddy sir I am BJP fan but I like your decision
@leothehuskador6277
@leothehuskador6277 6 месяцев назад
20 years kinda singapore township anbi petti cbn andhra valaki ami dengadu same chestundu saar
@yugandharreddy8104
@yugandharreddy8104 6 месяцев назад
Good analysis, wrong decision made
@vigneswarreddyjangane16
@vigneswarreddyjangane16 6 месяцев назад
ORR metro, airport metro express kooda cancel chestamannaru kadha bro..!
@RoshanRealityTrends
Airport metro gurinchi cheppanu brother
@vigneswarreddyjangane16
@vigneswarreddyjangane16 6 месяцев назад
@@RoshanRealityTrends oh.! Ok.!
@Krk9348
@Krk9348 6 месяцев назад
Notikedoste adi cheppadu revanth reddy
@thinkreality4530
@thinkreality4530 6 месяцев назад
Telangana tugalak CM ayyithey Ila gae vuntadhi
@kurakulaanjireddy3290
@kurakulaanjireddy3290 6 месяцев назад
Baaga chepparu brother very good knowledge but revantreddy ki no knowledge about this
@veeru4723
@veeru4723 6 месяцев назад
Wrong decision by Congress govt.
@jeek5000
@jeek5000 6 месяцев назад
People leni daggara metro vesi yemi chestaru
@RoshanRealityTrends
Janaalu lera..ekada leru..? Narsingi lo lera..?nanakramguda lo lera..?rajendra nagar lo lera..? Mari Ipudu kandukuru metro anta palleturiki, akkada janalu unnara..?? Meedi AP aa TS aa?
@manikrishnabachu2289
@manikrishnabachu2289 6 месяцев назад
Bro out of 100 people to airport 80 people are from in and around hitech City . Metro adukku tinali lb nagar to airport route lo maintenance ki kuda work out avvadhu. Vision less leaders unte elage untadhi
@teluguquotes8359
@teluguquotes8359 6 месяцев назад
Seems like you are a KTR fan. Pharma City is Just Hype. Revanth Reddy plan is to Expand the Hyderabad...
@RoshanRealityTrends
Are you revanth reddy fan?
@teluguquotes8359
@@RoshanRealityTrends Yes. Iam. Do You have any Backed Data to prove Your Points? I will be happy to correct myself if you prove it with Valid Data. Are you ready?
@RoshanRealityTrends
@@teluguquotes8359 100%..first what my points are..? Have you watched my video fully..???? If not watch it fully..then let's prove..I'm available on coming Sunday, you also confirm
@teluguquotes8359
@@RoshanRealityTrends They shifted Pharma City. They didn't Remove it. One note thing, Mindspace to Airport Metro is not a Good thing. Even, JP has opposed it. Moreover, Increasing the Land Value is not good for the Society. If you Buy Land for Higher Rates, You have to sell the Products for Higher Rates. It's not good...
@RoshanRealityTrends
@@teluguquotes8359 wow increasing the land value is not good..super👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
@jeek5000
@jeek5000 6 месяцев назад
Mari Bramaravathi lo yenduku vuntaru. So you like Bramaravathi graphics development
@RoshanRealityTrends
Don't go too political brother..amaravati is a capital, Hyd Pharma city is one of the development..govt saitham amaravathi lone untundi..developing amaravati is developing Vijayawada till guntur
@venkatavishy
@venkatavishy 6 месяцев назад
You are wrong about Amaravathi Roshan sir...
@thammurajm3231
@thammurajm3231 6 месяцев назад
Revanth is doing for Money, he is black Mailing the Company's
@RoshanRealityTrends
Emo andi..but a small jolt in real market in srisailam highway.
@khursheedali5400
@khursheedali5400 6 месяцев назад
Babu Roshan Pharma city valla profits e chuskuntunav okasari Andhra lo una pharma cities check chey entha chemical pollution undo and Smell ela vastado thelustadi.... mee illu ah pharma city dagra unte ila matladav... promotion vedio kada ilane untadi lee 😂😂
@RoshanRealityTrends
Neeku jwaram vaste aakulu minguthunnava..tablets vesukuntunnava..pollution ekkadunna pollution ae
@gouthamreddy444
@gouthamreddy444 6 месяцев назад
It seems your knowledge is limited, and your perspective appears to be from a realtor's and somewhat selfish. Why the urgency for the Metro at this time? What practical benefits does it bring, aside from the real estate hype? The government has sufficient land along the current ORR stretch to expand it by 4+4 lanes if traffic increases. Redirecting funds to roads and flyovers would be more beneficial given the state's financial situation. Regarding the Pharma City, it's not canceled but relocating. Land acquisition is incomplete, causing numerous issues for locals. Many are facing displacement, and the area, vital for vegetable cultivation for Hyderabad, is at risk. Pharma emissions harm the environment, potentially poisoning a wide radius. Visiting Nalgonda after Pocharam and Pochampally reveals decades of groundwater pollution, affecting both drinking water and crops. India's lax environmental regulations worsen the situation, as companies often ignore rules. Just research on how many social activists got murdered and in jail as they protested against existing pharma pollution around Hyderabad. Most of the news is in the last page or suppressed. Distinguishing between pharma research and manufacturing is crucial. While the Pharma City generates jobs, the associated environmental concerns are alarming. It might be prudent for the government to establish such facilities in remote Telangana areas to safeguard regions near Hyderabad. Lastly, the announcement of a township may be more to reassure common investors to prevent them from panicking.
@RoshanRealityTrends
That is your perspective & I can say your knowledge is grounded.. Pharma city is not one company to relocate..it's medical College, research, 150+ companies creating 5L+ employment..that needs to be in equidistant to the hyderabad city for parallel growth..my dear knowledgeable person..grow..check the world..Pharma companies to city distance..50km to hyd city means not near not far..which is perfect..there are many Pharma companies with in the city & you dont have a problem..50km distance pollution..super 👏🏻👏🏻..in my perspective there is employment near to city..in your perspective there is nothing but destruction..
@RoshanRealityTrends
And you are saying instead of Pharma company, town ship makes the people not to panic about the situation..what a knowledge,👏🏻👏🏻
Далее
POLI зовет Газана
00:12
Просмотров 1,3 млн