Тёмный

Buying Drugs Over Snapchat | High Society 

VICE
Подписаться 18 млн
Просмотров 4,5 млн
50% 1

Drugs have never been more marketed than they are now. The most recent European Drug Report refers to this as an “uberisation” of the drug market, with it now being easier to order a gram of cocaine than a pizza. But with this ease of access and glossy marketing has come a dark outcome; a sharp uptake in drug use in children, as young as 10. The world has been hit by a wave of deaths of children who have taken Class A drugs such as ecstasy, and many have been found to have bought those drugs on Instagram and Snapchat. VICE’s Tir Dhondy investigates how easy it really is to pick up, and whether it’s possible to regulate this digital wild west.
Click here to subscribe to VICE: bit.ly/Subscribe-to-VICE
About VICE:
The Definitive Guide To Enlightening Information. From every corner of the planet, our immersive, caustic, ground-breaking and often bizarre stories have changed the way people think about culture, crime, art, parties, fashion, protest, the internet and other subjects that don't even have names yet. Browse the growing library and discover corners of the world you never knew existed. Welcome to VICE.
Connect with VICE:
Check out our full video catalog: bit.ly/VICE-Videos
Videos, daily editorial and more: vice.com
More videos from the VICE network: www. vicevideo
Click here to get the best of VICE daily: bit.ly/1SquZ6v
Like VICE on Facebook: vice
Follow VICE on Twitter: / vice
Follow us on Instagram: / vice
The VICE RU-vid Network:
VICE: / vice
MUNCHIES: / munchies
VICE News: / vicenews
VICELAND: / vicelandtv
Broadly: / broadly
Noisey: / noisey
Motherboard: / motherboardtv
VICE Sports: / noc
i-D: / idmagazine
Waypoint: / waypointvice

Развлечения

Опубликовано:

6 июн 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 9 тыс.   
@quartz0053
@quartz0053 3 года назад
The police can’t find a drug dealer but a 14 year old can 😂
@032ithaseeb9
@032ithaseeb9 2 года назад
Was wondering the same.
@vvssolarflare999
@vvssolarflare999 2 года назад
@@SpringfieldProductions u a snitch
@vvssolarflare999
@@SpringfieldProductions I literally have best friends addicted to coke I’ve been addicted to percs od twice I’m no longer addicted but I wouldn’t snitch
@vvssolarflare999
@@SpringfieldProductions also sounds like a personal problem
@fanyamvs9601
@fanyamvs9601 2 года назад
@@SpringfieldProductions well, I'm just glad that I never had to deal with those... even alcohol is illegal for 60% of our country (related to religion)... I'm just hoping that someday you and your family can overcome your problems regarding drugs... it's kinda sad
@stevenmarcinkowski8577
@stevenmarcinkowski8577 4 года назад
Gives INSTAGRAM a whole new meaning
@xkmto
@xkmto 4 года назад
Dark Soul yea that’s the joke
@sashaprettyeyes2052
@sashaprettyeyes2052 4 года назад
😆😆😆
@mysticalmane3931
@mysticalmane3931 4 года назад
It really does😂
@fhrizo
@fhrizo 4 года назад
lmao
@Note10plusAura
@Note10plusAura 4 года назад
That's gold haha
@celinegucciprada
@celinegucciprada Год назад
Selling drugs on Snapchat is EXTREMELY common. I’m in High School and I would say about 80% of the people I know do some form of drugs, even the friends you would NEVER expect to do anything. It’s actually crazy how rampant drug use is within high schools now.
@isaiahtapia287
@isaiahtapia287 Год назад
Thats not even true. Snapchat is dead for selling Drugs no dealers anywhere
@bxi1547
@bxi1547 11 месяцев назад
Well let them thin the herd.
@kramarancko1107
@kramarancko1107 11 месяцев назад
@@bxi1547what do you mean
@ashleyfeelingcute
@ashleyfeelingcute 10 месяцев назад
And in which state
@snek9983
@snek9983 8 месяцев назад
"thin the herd" is a euphamism for killing so what he said is let the drugs kill them@@kramarancko1107
@isaakhanimann3559
@isaakhanimann3559 Год назад
So good she mentioned education. Most deaths are accidents because people don‘t know what and how much they consume.
@cashking2932
@cashking2932 Год назад
Sooooooooooo true. People just want to blame others or the messenger.
@bxi1547
Or they could just choose not to consume any at all.
@levipurdue4474
@levipurdue4474 8 месяцев назад
Alawys test your stuff indeed.
@greenstreetmusic4683
@greenstreetmusic4683 4 года назад
Can't their algorithms spot a nipple from a mile away but they can't identify these drug pictures?
@parteuy3434
@parteuy3434 4 года назад
Their agenda isn't concerned with that.
@imhuemankeepURcolorsforcrayons
@imhuemankeepURcolorsforcrayons 4 года назад
Green Street Music they want us all addicted that’s the goal! Population control at it’s finest!
@monstrellsf-w8277
@monstrellsf-w8277 4 года назад
DOOM the goat
@wizza808prod.6
@wizza808prod.6 4 года назад
@@imhuemankeepURcolorsforcrayons Its all about you, not about mollygram and skunkchat
@imhuemankeepURcolorsforcrayons
@imhuemankeepURcolorsforcrayons 4 года назад
Collector Jack huh?!
@chazitybontempo2681
@chazitybontempo2681 4 года назад
Real OG dealers back in the day had a rule against selling to kids.
@vaskostanchev9600
@vaskostanchev9600 4 года назад
Thats not entirely true as we know, most succesful dealers as pablo escobar, el chapo, rick ross sold drugs for everyone across the world and they were distributed everywhere in the streets, maybe some of them didnt sell to kids but a lot of them did
@cesarsojo243
@cesarsojo243 4 года назад
@@laterkijken6423 the fuck is the supposed to mean?
@Lryusaki230
@Lryusaki230 4 года назад
@@laterkijken6423 Na dealers always sold shit to kids/teens they selling to get money for themselves no for charity, you can even heard about this on 2pac songs lmao
@daholyspirit2783
@daholyspirit2783 4 года назад
Isimar partida quijano even parents and pregnant women watch notorious big movie back in the day it was worse too
@18aplateindoors
@18aplateindoors 4 года назад
Don’t forget not putting you and your product all over the internet for everyone to see...😭😭😭
@Iconic_moment
@Iconic_moment 5 месяцев назад
started smoking since my teenage. Got addicted to cocaine. Also suffered severe depression and mental illness. It's just amazing how psilocybin mushrooms treatment actually saved my life. 3 years clean. Never thought I would be saying this about mushrooms
@JamesMichael-kh6fk
@JamesMichael-kh6fk 5 месяцев назад
they saved you from death bud, lets be honest here. and mushrooms are one of the most amazing things on this planet i wish people would all realize. they could solve a lot of problems, more than just mental treatments, environmental clean up; the possibilities are endless with fungus 0:10
@JerryKson
@JerryKson 4 месяца назад
I've been looking to try shrooms for depression, just very difficult to get a reliable source here in Australia. Really need! 0:01
@RyanMaerck
@RyanMaerck 4 месяца назад
​@@JerryKsonHey! Yes very sure of Dr.johnsonshroom. a single dose of shrooms saved me from Alcohol addiction. 6 years clean. no cravings.
@JordanRodgers-ei5wu
@JordanRodgers-ei5wu 4 месяца назад
Psychedelics made me quit a lot of bad habits and gave me a more positive outlook on life and the appreciation for other people 0:04
@Phillip-hy5cz
@Phillip-hy5cz 4 месяца назад
​@@RyanMaerck Is he on insta?
@psyrax7272
@psyrax7272 2 года назад
Respect for Dave using a mask indoors while the reporter doesn’t wear any! #staysafe
@jashwanthsingh681
@jashwanthsingh681 2 года назад
Because she isn't guilty
@djlumi1969
@djlumi1969 2 года назад
@@jashwanthsingh681 it’s a joke
@edencollins371
@edencollins371 Год назад
@@jashwanthsingh681LOLLL
@jashwanthsingh681
@jashwanthsingh681 Год назад
Yup doing drugs also is a life style in enjoying but only in a controlled manner and thoughts
@4everfritanguero481
@4everfritanguero481 3 года назад
This was very educational for me, I just move in to Scotland and didn't have a dealer, after watching this documentary I went to insta and now I got my dealer, thanks Tir and Vice.
@diaries5419
@diaries5419 3 года назад
@@carldaniel6021 lmaooo
@boimcfly7448
@boimcfly7448 3 года назад
@@carldaniel6021 absolute madlad
@kandissmay7749
@kandissmay7749 3 года назад
Ummmm Xanax
@jtbui2010
@jtbui2010 3 года назад
So true 😂
@valerie82848
@valerie82848 2 года назад
Yo help me out, what accounts did she find for the worldwide thing
@jayl3840
@jayl3840 4 года назад
Ya but let's be honest a HUGE HUGE portion of those "dealer" accounts are fake/scams
@bosunbay6404
@bosunbay6404 4 года назад
truth Savage yeah they try to get you to PayPal or buy gift cards and send them the money that way
@janelle009
@janelle009 4 года назад
My first thought too!
@thatboi9740
@thatboi9740 4 года назад
They're always absolute shit aswell. Had some plug from snapchat. Everyone recommended him. Tried his LSD, took a whole tab for the first time and felt it a tiny bit when it's supposed to be 250ug. Tried some ketamine too, absolute garbage, sniffed like 250mg and didn't even come closing to k-wholing. Instagram and snapchat dealers hype up their weak shit too much "Extra loud - flavours" bro stfu, it's dead fucking lemon haze.
@FHDOnTheStreet
@FHDOnTheStreet 4 года назад
Lol just stick to dnm's and you'll be fine
@zeezoo6174
@zeezoo6174 4 года назад
@Christian Prince tell me more
@Blewlongmun
@Blewlongmun 2 года назад
I'm glad so many comments felt off about the mother too, I can see my own mother in her. The way she talks about it is all about revenge and pushing off her grief, She doesn't talk about who her daughter was, or what she misses. The Mother is 100% responsible for this, and she deserves both sympathy for her loss and heavy reprimand for her parenting. Some children at 13 are playing with dolls, if your child is doing drugs you need to heavily reevaluate your parenting choices and take responsibility. Her daughter deserves some fucking dignity, poor kid.
@748xxjxxexx9
@748xxjxxexx9 2 года назад
Exactly. It's heartbreaking. But children should not be aloud on those apps period! If parents are letting them continue to go on them, then they need to prepare for loosing the child.
@Blewlongmun
@Blewlongmun 2 года назад
@@748xxjxxexx9 Stuff like Snap is really common place, I'm younger so maybe I'm biased, but restricting social media will hurt kids just as much. The problem to me is parents actually have to do their jobs and they aren't. The internet was a massive paradigm shift for the world, and we're catching up to the repercussions. Thousands of years of hereditary knowledge because irrelevant in a couple decades, and technology is forcing minorities and progressives into a civil war against the global 1% elite. I can't really blame them, what do you teach your kids now adays to instill hope and success? Lie and say everything is ok? or tell them how hopeless you are? There is no right answer.
@Blewlongmun
@Blewlongmun Год назад
@jonnysrevenge Because her parenting was telling you to stay out of drugs. Fact is, every teenager is going to have some interest. Alcohol, weed, mushrooms, Adderall, and a lot more are scarily common simply saying not to isn't enough. If you're not thorough, and 100% honest during "drug talks", kids will find out online and ignore any good advice that did stick. No isn't a good answer, education is.
@Mariana-ee8dg
@Mariana-ee8dg Год назад
@@Blewlongmun the problem has deeper roots than whar I've read in here. Our system just doesn't give people time to be with their own kids. Either they are burn super rich and have time to be with the kids or they have to work and nowadays it isn't just a regular 9 to 5 for a lot of people... the tech world is a game changer - people have no time to live
@Blewlongmun
@Blewlongmun Год назад
@@Mariana-ee8dg I really shouldn't say *the* problem, I agree this is an extremely multifaceted issue. I feel like there needs to be a philosophical change in humanity to fix the majority of our current public crisis. To borrow the metaphor, the roots stopped growing and started rotting, now the mycelium has dug much deeper. If we don't start from scratch, we're fucked, laws and society need to be remade with the internet in mind. Society COULD be so so different, but we're stuck trying to edit what we have.
@jonathanmorris2283
@jonathanmorris2283 Год назад
Love how the mum took absolutely no blame on the daughters side of things. Your daughter made the choice and the risks come with it. Her fault not the dealers
@stupid_fat_funk12
@stupid_fat_funk12 Год назад
i mean she probably still grieving
@yunggatz6638
@yunggatz6638 Год назад
? it was obviously a joke
@Maximusdecimus649
@Maximusdecimus649 Год назад
that's why she died. rest in peace
@owenleal
@owenleal Год назад
Well dealers who deal to kids are amoral scumbags, but I agree that the mother should take a good long hard look at herself.
@Burnthealphabetpeople
@Burnthealphabetpeople Год назад
@@owenleal she wasn’t a kid she was a teenager a few years away from adulthood who’s brain is developed enough to process what she is doing and the risk involved and choose to do it anyway
@harryschwartz6846
@harryschwartz6846 3 года назад
Its funny, how Instagram bans nudity and "inappropriate" photos with the speed of light, but advertising and selling drugs, no you can do that...
@Nicole73672
@Nicole73672 3 года назад
Great point!! I don't think they care much about protecting our kids. It's a facade, and shows that we need a revolut!on, for the underdog to rise again
@zachsigler8430
@zachsigler8430 3 года назад
Not there job to protect your kids educate them yourself so they are blinded to real life and protect them yourself.
@CaptainBones222
@CaptainBones222 3 года назад
I still see some light nudity on insta, there are some photos I have seen where a woman is topless, and wearing some see through cloth where you can still see the nipples. They don't really enforce the no nudity rule as much as you think.
@cr4zyj4ck
@cr4zyj4ck 3 года назад
Remember its robots flagging for nudity, and drugs can look like lots of legit things like candies, cooking ingredients, etc. It's pretty hard to write a bot that can tell the difference between powder cocaine and baking soda, or pills and hard candy.
@PEACEandQUIET999
@PEACEandQUIET999 3 года назад
nipples - no , but heroin go for it . who knew!
@yesterdaydream
@yesterdaydream 4 года назад
I want to watch Taji buy drugs from the Internet's worst-rated dealer
@Ilovetheskunk
@Ilovetheskunk 4 года назад
Lmfao
@dadeee7776
@dadeee7776 4 года назад
and trick them and try not to pay them then take them
@hnyleo14
@hnyleo14 4 года назад
He will get a terrible reaction then gets picked up by the internet worst-rated ambulance.
@arafchowdhury3634
@arafchowdhury3634 4 года назад
420 likes
@yesterdaydream
@yesterdaydream 4 года назад
@@arafchowdhury3634 sticky green blessings upon you and yours
@abelbosma3989
@abelbosma3989 2 года назад
i absolutely love how you teach children how to get drugs online was very helpful for me
@Billionaires_Club227
@Billionaires_Club227 Год назад
Bruh Fr ☠️
@bxi1547
Junkie
@quilldev6280
@quilldev6280 11 месяцев назад
Same
@bxi1547
@@quilldev6280 So you’re a junkie?
@Big-A
@Big-A 8 месяцев назад
BRO SAME
@ladyriot9620
@ladyriot9620 2 года назад
I suppose it has never crossed my mind that these apps (any app for that matter) would be openly selling to anyone and their brother and how easy it is to. It is scary that kids are on these apps. This is the problem with the world many are only concerned about themselves like the dealers you spoke to, they have no concern for who is buying it or what can happen to them. This has been eye opening, thank you for sharing this!
@TezzyRs
@TezzyRs 2 года назад
legalize drugs already
@balkloth
@balkloth 4 года назад
“with it now being easier to order a gram of gak than a pizza” it is definitely easier to order pizza than drugs
@babygorl9541
@babygorl9541 3 года назад
Exactly what I thought 😐 such an exaggeration
@benpotter6832
@benpotter6832 3 года назад
Such lazy journalism, this description is in every documentary ever
@jbath2033
@jbath2033 3 года назад
my weed man comes faster than my pizza chain
@staceypanama1446
@staceypanama1446 3 года назад
I'm in the US what is gak?
@miscito666
@miscito666 3 года назад
I honestly think it’s easier getting the drugs.
@x5STaRz
@x5STaRz 4 года назад
Lmao British drug deals: “Yeah whats ye ordaaahh!?”
@chroma6947
@chroma6947 4 года назад
Chav drug deals*
@dankmheems290
@dankmheems290 4 года назад
Hey mate just looking for them bombs and maybe some meow meow.
@dankmheems290
@dankmheems290 4 года назад
@Bigg Papa I've done more drugs than you, and I always knew where it was coming from.
@skypowell7445
@skypowell7445 4 года назад
@@dankmheems290 Oi bruv hit this DMT juul
@hackfreak2k7
@hackfreak2k7 4 года назад
@Bigg Papa sit down crackhead geez! 😂
@isaakhanimann3559
@isaakhanimann3559 Год назад
We don‘t know how the world is going to look like in 50 years. But we do know that we will still do drugs as we always have whether its still mainly Alcohol or something else. Question is only if the drug laws will still be as misguided as the last 100 years.
@snappleback420
@snappleback420 2 года назад
That crazy Karen looking for a scapegoat when in reality her daughter is responsible for her own tragedy .
@starcherry6814
@starcherry6814 4 года назад
Honestly doesn't surprise me People find plastic surgeons off of Snapchat
@RaulBaracus
@RaulBaracus 4 года назад
I need one, thanks for the suggestion
@jasonjackson329
@jasonjackson329 4 года назад
Lol and people wonder why they end up with problems. And want to complain and sue after they get jacked up or dead.
@jasonsperatos6412
@jasonsperatos6412 4 года назад
🤣🤣🤣
@Stevenisbelieven
@Stevenisbelieven 4 года назад
That's how I found my proctologist. I knew he wasn't legit when he unzipped his pants and put a condom on. That can't be the right way to check a prostate.
@xoDeidara
@xoDeidara 4 года назад
StevieMac! Same. I got weirded out while he was giving me the exam but then during the process he had both his hands on my shoulders..
@weezerwookie
@weezerwookie 4 года назад
Back in my day you had to have personal social skills to buy drugs.
@chasingsunsets87
@chasingsunsets87 4 года назад
Lol straight up
@hatchetAttackshit
@hatchetAttackshit 4 года назад
Facts this shit in this video straight fed shit tho but ion how shit works in the UK
@janelle009
@janelle009 4 года назад
@@hatchetAttackshit My first thought exactly. You'd think itd be a quick way to get caught 🤔 Doesnt make sense lol
@gtn9
@gtn9 4 года назад
It's the same thing, but just Virtual..
@ceceruben6113
@ceceruben6113 4 года назад
You make way more money thpugh. Okay 5 clients word of mouth but 50 see your snap..
@gillesdemontmorency-laval4332
@gillesdemontmorency-laval4332 2 года назад
This is really sad to see children dying at such a young age. Bad Parenting is also an issue... Why would you let your child roaming freely on social media?
@buxflee7636
@buxflee7636 Год назад
How exactly are you going to stop a child from using social media in this day and age? Once they have a phone they have access. You can’t exactly watch over their shoulder 24/7. If they want social media, they’ll get it.
@Isabel-ge1ou
@Isabel-ge1ou 2 года назад
LOL if i was underage and tried to get a package sent to my house, my parents would have been like, WHAT DID YOU ORDER???
@whiteslate
@whiteslate 3 года назад
I don’t think they realize that the ringtone mid-interview gives others a reference on how high to pitch up the audio to find their real voice lmao
@malachigrey4895
@malachigrey4895 3 года назад
Sneaky Slate
@whiteslate
@whiteslate 3 года назад
@@malachigrey4895 that i am
@bz.27k15
@bz.27k15 3 года назад
Sneaky sneaky
@justinbowen1183
@justinbowen1183 3 года назад
I see what your trying to do and it's very clever however during the sound editing process you can highlight specific sections that you want to edit and alter anything including the pitch and sound wave frequency so yes in theory what your saying would work however would would have to go find the sound file for that ring tone, find the note value, and go from there.
@whiteslate
@whiteslate 3 года назад
@@justinbowen1183 true, true. although I’m sure rips of the apple ringtone are easily available online, and what with the amount of accessible plugins that can find note values and such, I’d bargain someone out there has already done such editing.
@blablikush
@blablikush 4 года назад
We would like to congratulate drugs. For winning the war on drugs!
@zidan9487
@zidan9487 4 года назад
Dub
@lastcares213
@lastcares213 4 года назад
Perfect lol
@timmypena241
@timmypena241 4 года назад
Really congratulations to snapchat and Instagram for making it fucking easy to buy some 😂😂
@toonvdh8987
@toonvdh8987 4 года назад
XD
@1RichPark
@1RichPark 4 года назад
Only people that win is the government that brings drugs in and locks people up for them gets money off both ends... win win
@LaserMite
@LaserMite 2 года назад
Yooo thx for the tips
@cancerous_panckake2210
@cancerous_panckake2210 2 года назад
Thx for bringing this to my attention vice I was unaware I could have been doing coke this hole time
@Sir.T
@Sir.T 4 года назад
*I bought shoes from a drug dealer one day on snap. Idk what he laced them with, I was trippin all day..*
@petra370
@petra370 4 года назад
Bants that’s actually funny
@SmilingBrim
@SmilingBrim 4 года назад
👍
@DJiNstncT
@DJiNstncT 4 года назад
Dad joke 😂😂
@dippyboi8702
@dippyboi8702 4 года назад
🤣🤣🤣
@sigabythemage4009
@sigabythemage4009 4 года назад
Bants nice
@modernlegacy5555
@modernlegacy5555 4 года назад
young kids go online find drugs, meet drug dealers, take the drugs and OD yet their parents ask who is to blame? Seriously?
@juliusevola4135
@juliusevola4135 4 года назад
you never know man, if i were you i wouldn’t be making presumptions
@LokiF8
@LokiF8 4 года назад
I totally agree man! You chose to buy em and take em so its your GOD DAMN FAULT!
@frankiemcdermott5868
@frankiemcdermott5868 4 года назад
If they know how to contact a dealer they know the risks
@shadowbannedshorty
@shadowbannedshorty 3 года назад
Derek Welk it’s 2020 dude. smart phones have been most common for a while now, even the free government cell phones are smart phones obviously just the very standard types. kids can have smart phones without it being an iphone 11 pro max 🤦🏻‍♀️ yeah you can still buy flip phones but those can sometimes be just as expensive as the most basic smart phones since they are not produced like they once were
@kushaladhvaryu2910
@kushaladhvaryu2910 3 года назад
And what are their parents doing? They don't even know that their kids are doing drugs until it's too late!
@rafreyes1190
@rafreyes1190 2 года назад
this reminds me of my seatmate back then i hope he's doing well now
@jackstilo
@jackstilo Год назад
Hahahaha.. When the phone rang, and the guy said "turn it off" Their heads were in perfect sync lookin back at her 🤣12:10
@MiSSJUiCEBOXXLiVE
@MiSSJUiCEBOXXLiVE 4 года назад
Her “close friends” prob know more about her taking the mdma then they’re letting on..it’s not common for teens to be taking those drugs just randomly by themselves.
@lilbill6800
@lilbill6800 4 года назад
x is def a party drug
@kiwikiwi657
@kiwikiwi657 4 года назад
I have taken MDMA by myself. I have always taken half a tab.
@jesuschristlovesyouandyour5755
@jesuschristlovesyouandyour5755 4 года назад
@@kiwikiwi657 tab ? thats for acid. MD is powder
@Mellowzz0
@Mellowzz0 4 года назад
@@jesuschristlovesyouandyour5755 maybe he's reffering to half a "parachute"
@eastcoastcheifer1039
@eastcoastcheifer1039 3 года назад
I do it a lone often so I can stay awake for days at a time
@Movie_Games
@Movie_Games 4 года назад
This must be a UK thing. I can't find anything.
@adaliachild1972
@adaliachild1972 4 года назад
nah man, try moving to colorado
@elijahthegoat9681
@elijahthegoat9681 3 года назад
Adalia child i think it’s a west coast thing arizona colorado and california are poppin with social media drug dealers
@johnmccain4661
@johnmccain4661 3 года назад
For any psychedelic products
@Indego2006
@Indego2006 3 года назад
In the netherlands we have school dilers evrey school from the age 12/18 have it
@adaliachild1972
@adaliachild1972 3 года назад
@@elijahthegoat9681 for sure
@BlueLizzard.
@BlueLizzard. 8 месяцев назад
Thanks for the tutorial
@jamesstpatrick8493
@jamesstpatrick8493 2 года назад
All drugs should be legal
@joseparedes2055
@joseparedes2055 2 года назад
explain bro
@nicolebaldwin4776
@nicolebaldwin4776 2 года назад
My plug got every drug you need
@vigilantejusticevid
@vigilantejusticevid 4 года назад
Not to be "that guy" but people don't lace cheap drugs with expensive drugs
@TRUEROOTS2022
@TRUEROOTS2022 4 года назад
vigilantejusticevid thank you🥱🥱🥱
@atropa6053
@atropa6053 4 года назад
That feeling when your jenkem laced with cocaine again 😠
@3munimover482
@3munimover482 4 года назад
when ur krokodil gets spiked with pure a grade columbian cocaine🤮😡
@ooo-rl7zt
@ooo-rl7zt 4 года назад
I was part of the invention of jenkem. Totse.com
@BlaiyND
@BlaiyND 4 года назад
@@ooo-rl7zt that's not something to be impressed with mate
@benbrooks566
@benbrooks566 4 года назад
I like how tuff stuff was trying to be all intimidating like “doesn’t matter” and she just roasts him with “mom”
@ivifranco1945
@ivifranco1945 3 года назад
it was a funny moment lmaooooo
@johnmccain4661
@johnmccain4661 3 года назад
For any psychedelic products
@absolutezero5373
@absolutezero5373 3 года назад
Does’n mattttta*
@danieloliver4558
@danieloliver4558 3 года назад
I thought it was rude
@818_ckid2
@818_ckid2 3 года назад
He’s making more money 😂
@sportel4644
@sportel4644 Год назад
It’s now much harder to search IG and just get drugs so kudos!
@somonespecial6408
@somonespecial6408 Год назад
Bro this editing ✨✨✨✨
@Duffyyy94
@Duffyyy94 4 года назад
if u buy drugs off instagram, you asking to get scammed
@aaronposter1052
@aaronposter1052 4 года назад
MAIINIIIAC maybe where you live, but for awhile in my addiction days, my regular connects got locked up. Someone introduced me to this new way to buy drugs, just like ordering a pizza. If you use common sense and just respect the people who are risking freedom to serve you, i never once got ripped off.
@rhzart2840
@rhzart2840 4 года назад
aaron poster who is a good Connect on insta
@milesfrye3584
@milesfrye3584 4 года назад
Blood Souls @sumer.plug
@james.trussworm7150
@james.trussworm7150 4 года назад
Scam it up people. It’s easy money
@MichaelVitello
@MichaelVitello 4 года назад
Naw you can get a lot of high quality stuff, now we gonna call it instant-gram
@meez5412
@meez5412 3 года назад
i love how nobody, literally nobody is talking about alcohol / tobacco deaths, just because they're legal. A few hundred ecstasy deaths literally don't matter if you compare it to alcohol.
@johnolsen4158
@johnolsen4158 3 года назад
people shouldnt drink or take any form of drugs. just be clean its so easy
@meez5412
@meez5412 3 года назад
@@johnolsen4158 It's what humans do and have been doing for centuries.
@johnolsen4158
​@@meez5412 not everyone is clean
@h.a.s.42
@h.a.s.42 3 года назад
@@johnolsen4158 you don't know anything about trauma and addiction, about people like my mother who have spent their life in unawareness, finding their escape in alcohol, not being present at all, stuck in their trauma. It is not as easy as you think.
@johnolsen4158
@@h.a.s.42 sry to hear about your mother i can relate.
@TWIIICH
@TWIIICH 2 года назад
I'd say it's almost impossible to stop happening because they will always find away around to selling.
@robinsonalex4286
@robinsonalex4286 2 года назад
Where can I get some supplies from
@robinsonalex4286
@Ryan Elims thanks man, I’ll check him out
@laney9917
@laney9917 2 года назад
@Ryan Elims did they get banned?
@stupio5010
@stupio5010 4 года назад
Bruh, if the mom actually wanted to find out who sold the drugs to her daughter she could've just checked her social medias and talked with her friends, cause they probably did ecstacy as well.
@QuanBrown27
@QuanBrown27 4 года назад
No shit! You are right! 👍
@adamizghouti4777
@adamizghouti4777 3 года назад
I think she did but obviously the friends didn’t admit
@murdermuseum8280
@murdermuseum8280 3 года назад
Maybe she couldn't get the password.
@cowboyhank456
@cowboyhank456 3 года назад
Yeah, especially at that age you all influence each other. I wouldn't have gotten to that point at 14 if it weren't for my friends and everything we came into contact with. It makes no sense for her to have done this purely on her own. Her friends are probably scared shitless of being implicated in her death
@MrDavidBFoster
@MrDavidBFoster 4 года назад
Boy, we've come a long way from smoking weed behind the arcade when I was a kid!
@shebell47
@shebell47 4 года назад
David Foster right!!! Things have really changed lol I have smoked marijuana for over 40 years now and I can’t keep up with all the new strains and vaping 🙄😂💚💚💚
@MrDavidBFoster
@MrDavidBFoster 4 года назад
@@shebell47 I still say the old shit was better. Not stronger, just better. So was the acid. I fondly remember laughing my sides open at the all-night euchre tournaments. Don't think we ever finished a game. Last stuff I did made me psychotic for 14 hours. Needless to say, I don't trust street drugs anymore. _I sure as hell ain't gonna but it off some internet troll!_
@suzyqualcast6269
@suzyqualcast6269 4 года назад
David Foster me too.
@ashleigh4612
@ashleigh4612 4 года назад
I’m 28 and it’s insane how much it’s all changed in the past 10 yrs
@carlamolina695
@carlamolina695 4 года назад
@@MrDavidBFoster could it be the difference in state of mind? When younger being more relaxed ad opposed to being an adult and being more stressed?
@Alitasplace
@Alitasplace Год назад
Great way to break the tension! -"It's mum" 😂
@negig2161
@negig2161 2 года назад
Parents should also held accountable for the children accessing social media and buying/selling drugs
@rowan4134
@rowan4134 11 месяцев назад
if it weren't for my parents, I likely never would've had an addiction to recover from (I'm recovered from multiple now) but at the end of the day it was blamed on everybody else or made excuses despite fully knowing while it was happening and encouraging it
@wtfkanal9997
@wtfkanal9997 4 года назад
This once again shows that we need regulation and education not repression.
@jakeschneider3533
@jakeschneider3533 4 года назад
I agree, if children were educated on the different drugs out there, there positive and negative effects, dosages and finally how to test there drugs, things like mdma which isn't that dangerous, compared to cocaine and H, wouldn't claim so many lifes.
@unboxingin4k
@unboxingin4k 4 года назад
it'll probably happen eventually, drug dealing and consuming is getting real big all over the web and there's really nothing the police can do to stop them. the war on drugs is never gonna end. as long as there is demand there is supply. the government has failed to stop drug consumption and dealing, they need to accept that they will never succeed
@wtfkanal9997
@wtfkanal9997 4 года назад
@@unboxingin4k If the marked was regulated there would be ID checking and it would be harder for minors to obtain those substances.
@SolomonRasputin
@SolomonRasputin 4 года назад
Mojache all the boomers from the Nixon era
@TheLuismaBeaTle
@TheLuismaBeaTle 4 года назад
Yup make it legal, regulate it
@trefinch5056
@trefinch5056 4 года назад
10:23 "who is that ringing?" Dealer: it doesn't matter. *Swerved*
@m.r.8289
@m.r.8289 4 года назад
She came at him like a jealous girlfriend, lol.
@trefinch5056
@trefinch5056 4 года назад
@@m.r.8289 Right😂
@HristoforHristoforov
@HristoforHristoforov 4 года назад
She dissed the kid with the truth haha
@Skillseboy1
@Skillseboy1 2 года назад
Perhaps it's time that we make an end to this underground world of drugs and start legalizing it. It may sound counterintuitive, but if we can educate people (kids) about what drugs are, what the effects are, what the risks are and how and when to use it responsibly, we can bring an end to the overuse of drugs and stop playing into the hands of illegal drug dealers.
@mikeylorenzio2076
@mikeylorenzio2076 2 года назад
That won't make the problem go away. Alcohol is legal yet still responsible for a lot of problems. Some issues just cannot be solved, and this is one of them.
@Shlogger
@Shlogger 2 года назад
Easy now. Enough of that common sense talk.
@hmalik5232
@hmalik5232 2 года назад
@@mikeylorenzio2076 It would solve a lot of problem and would reduce harm, drugs generally are not dangerous or bad if they’re taken responsibly, in moderation and correctly. Legalisation of drugs, harm-reduction, and education is the way forward. Most or all drugs should be legalised everywhere. The war on drugs and drug prohibition is an infringement on freedom and causes huge amounts of damage.
@zoehansen_
@zoehansen_ Год назад
Gee thanks for the tip I had no idea! I’ve been looking for a good dealer….
@pyronite59
@pyronite59 4 года назад
This is exactly why I do the responsible thing and buy from the reputable gentlemen standing out on the street corner all day long.
@leosanchez101
@leosanchez101 4 года назад
@pyronite59 finally someone with some knowledge!
@MrFuguDataScience
@MrFuguDataScience 4 года назад
Now that sh* is funny!
@bretsimpson9890
@bretsimpson9890 4 года назад
Daniel Castaneda did u nodd out on it
@wolverinebear5357
@wolverinebear5357 4 года назад
@@Z3sty367 same story all of us in the program have. Please dont fool yourself that's the trick it plays letting you believe you are always in control. Iam not condoning it or you friend just be cautious your mind can let the darkness take over the light without you ever realizing until it's to late
@RoseGold1224
@RoseGold1224 4 года назад
Love that guy rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@paulinthailand
@paulinthailand 3 года назад
"i hope to proceed immediately" sounds like a scammer
@beastmodejay8970
@beastmodejay8970 2 года назад
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂facts 98% pure scam
@beastmodejay8970
@beastmodejay8970 2 года назад
@ihavetobenicenow v3 still gotta be careful....that's the other 2 percent ol
@bernlin2000
@bernlin2000 2 года назад
Lol, sounded like a language barrier to me :-P aren't there tons of immigrants in London? It's certainly possible.
@dylanparr6880
@dylanparr6880 2 года назад
"yes, give amazon gift cards pls, no cash"
@Claveraphae
@Claveraphae 2 года назад
After relocating to united state from Scotland I never had a dealer but thanks to Instagram I do have one now
@palo167mutale9
@palo167mutale9 2 года назад
When I got to college wow how easy finding drugs amazes me it's easier to find drugs than a pen 😂😭
@JB-cd6gn
@JB-cd6gn 4 года назад
"10er for a gram? Thats cheap!" -slowly reaches for her purse
@genericchannel126
@genericchannel126 3 года назад
HAHAHAHAH omg im going to hell for laughing
@undergroundessentials2634
@undergroundessentials2634 3 года назад
Drugs are cool
@zaineyr3123
@zaineyr3123 3 года назад
Lmao
@Gabe3N
@Gabe3N 3 года назад
"Knew this 10 pound note would come in useful"
@mlakshminarayana5519
@mlakshminarayana5519 2 года назад
Got a once White widow the day for 50 notes
@coolkid-cp7dq
@coolkid-cp7dq 3 года назад
She literally bough and drank Molly water, How did she get something “laced”
@liammeech3702
@liammeech3702 3 года назад
Mum trying to cover over her own neglect of what her daughter was interested in, & getting up to online.
@pfw4568
@pfw4568 3 года назад
It's all her Mothers fault. Should have given more attention to her daughters Life. Irresponsible parent
@jamesrandy8298
@jamesrandy8298 3 года назад
hm when you lack interest of your small one, there will be other who will have interest in them.
@jamesrandy8298
@jamesrandy8298 3 года назад
damn is that me comment month ago... gosh i sound sadistic :O
@ivanjdrakov1957
@ivanjdrakov1957 3 года назад
@@jamesrandy8298 bro you sound correct if you ask me...
@syrus3k
@syrus3k Год назад
Thanks Vice, I was wondering how to get some drugs easy, now I know lol
@juststone2181
@juststone2181 2 года назад
Where can I get some coke from, am out and really need where to buy from so bad, but noting online been helpful
@robinsonalex4286
Don't mean to put it out like this but I know what it feels like to be out, but anyways you can purchase from theplug041 on telegram, I buy my supplies from him each time and hes a pro at what he dose
@juststone2181
@juststone2181 2 года назад
Thanks so much man, tbh it’s not a lie if I said you just saved my life, and I’ll hit up theplug now, really need some badly
@robinsonalex4286
@@juststone2181 you welcome man, glad i could help
@malrese1
@malrese1 4 года назад
I wonder what the mom is going to do when she finds out it was another 13 year old that sold her daughter the drugs🤷🏾‍♂️
@hanagreg
@hanagreg 4 года назад
malrese1 thought the same
@zakoman74
@zakoman74 4 года назад
Her daughter bought drugs and dosed herself she is the only person responsible
@Wuus
@Wuus 4 года назад
Anyone know how many pills she took
@tsfbaf303
@tsfbaf303 4 года назад
Zack Wiggins And the mother is to blame for not protecting her child, if not directly from buying drugs, at least with information about the dangers
@NoName-zi9st
@NoName-zi9st 4 года назад
@@Wuus You can Google it, it clearly said her name here so find it and do your own research.
@ivangotyokes
@ivangotyokes 4 года назад
Hi, we're Vice, and we're going to show millions of impressionable kids how to buy drugs on social media that may have never realized they could do so.
@perp1exed
@perp1exed 4 года назад
They took great care to show drugs can be dangerous... especially when bought online. Not that I agree with this piece... it doesn't give a fair representation of recreational drug use.
@Rosawww
@Rosawww 4 года назад
u r dumb
@EdhellenCuar
@EdhellenCuar 4 года назад
? they’re reporting on it
@ggg-ng3tm
@ggg-ng3tm 4 года назад
99% of that shis is fake lmao if u wanna buy drugs online usually the deep webs markets are the best place to find legit stuff. This is more like showing millions of impressionable kids how to get their money scammed out of them.
@lchxo7945
@lchxo7945 4 года назад
IvanGotYokes im saying tho.
@SNOwyte
@SNOwyte 2 года назад
I remember the business cards being big when i went to london in 2012
@brxndj
@brxndj 2 года назад
The real issues isn't telling kids to never do drugs because that will make them do it more but informing them what ones to stay away from and what ones can be done occasionally
@maccabeehuxley3035
@maccabeehuxley3035 4 года назад
The interviewer looks like a mix between Lorde and Arya Stark.
@g_holmes
@g_holmes 4 года назад
Sexy
@Imistermaster22
@Imistermaster22 4 года назад
When I was 13 years old I was spending money on candy and ds games what’s up with these kids 😂
@siim605
@siim605 3 года назад
The age of information and the age of social media. Kids are just subjected to more information these days and much earlier.
@ashiaonheragame
@ashiaonheragame 3 года назад
Exactly!!!
@manishtaker8622
@manishtaker8622 3 года назад
At that age i was all about play cricket and being the best student in the whole school😂😂 Seriously wtf is wrong with todays you kids
@gasgas9274
@gasgas9274 3 года назад
They see a hello kitty shaped pill and go nuts
@skullxwrapper9968
@skullxwrapper9968 3 года назад
AJ Cool Gaming Channel because they look up to the older kids who do drugs and smoke my whole school smokes weed
@sunflowerhuman4212
@sunflowerhuman4212 2 года назад
Recently, very near where I live, there was an 11 year old boy who died from a drug overdose and a 14 year old has been arrested under suspicion. It's so scary how drugs have become so readily available and that they are falling into the wrong hands
@-Whiz-
@-Whiz- 2 года назад
Fucking hell an 11yr old? He was just starting his life
@hmalik5232
@hmalik5232 2 года назад
Legalisation of drugs, harm reduction, and education would solve the issue. Drugs being readily available is not a bad thing, it’s a good thing, but young children shouldn’t be doing them, and people should know how to do them safely.
@mole6140
@mole6140 Год назад
It's backwards how basically victims of drug abuse are criminalized and the bastards selling drugs to kids get away with it
@Blatz_Editz
@Blatz_Editz Год назад
@GREENDEVIL lol
@ozone8897
@ozone8897 Год назад
@GREENDEVIL This is a joke right
@P-Atonement
@P-Atonement 2 года назад
My Son on Thanksgiving night bought some wax from a soon to be in hell person on Snap Chat. He passed by himself in his car. The toxicology report came back :THC and Fentanyl. The police even though they had his phone for weeks , did nothing. Mac Miller’s death had feds investigating for almost a year and now 3 people face charges, all from texts from his phone. DAMN.
@gwilliams6989
@gwilliams6989 4 года назад
A link to the dealers would have been nice
@backendbabybankrol2481
@backendbabybankrol2481 4 года назад
Are you dumb you would have to want to get busted trusting anything over social media that is open to the public
@AJGHOSTIII
@AJGHOSTIII 4 года назад
jamessosplash don’t worry he will learn the hard way Hahahahah lol watch his ass on live pd Hahahaha
@backendbabybankrol2481
@backendbabybankrol2481 4 года назад
Abdul:::::::::::: Abdul thank you 🤣
@ItzJigz187
@ItzJigz187 4 года назад
They're not hard to find
@kevinerhartjr.273
@kevinerhartjr.273 4 года назад
@@backendbabybankrol2481 did u not just watch the same video as the rest of us??? Its happening and she just showed u! Or r u in denial ?
@plzineedtogowayrn6353
@plzineedtogowayrn6353 4 года назад
Her daughter's death is a terrible situation but I don't think the solution should be going after the dealers because people like me who do drugs like MDMA will keep those dealers going out and trying to sell them. I think the solution to terrible situations like this should be to educate the youth on the dangers of these drugs and harm reduction skills, like using a test kit, to decrease preventable drug deaths if one was to go out their way to use.
@D_skeptic
@D_skeptic 4 года назад
I used to be an opiate addict. I now have 5 years clean but I've lost a lot friends to drugs, 2 boyfriends, & I had a number of near death overdoses myself so what I am gonna say next may surprise people. I don't blame the dealers. Unless they KNOW a substance is not what they claimed it was, I hold no ill will for them. In fact, I quite liked my heroin dealer. He was a nice guy who couldn't get a job due to his criminal record. Or at least not a job that supported his family comfortably. (A lot of dealers are also addicts themselves). Anyways. I made a choice to take a dangerous drug I knew could be lethal. I wasn't tricked, coerced, or forced into using heroin. If he hadn't sold it to me, I would have got it elsewhere. As a result of my choice, I nearly died but I own that decision. Taking responsibility for your mistakes is part of recovery. Anywho... people have been altering their state of consciousness as long as humans have been on the planet. Demand for drugs isn't going away. Thus neither are drugs. Besides, say I got alcohol poisoning from a fifth of vodka. No one blames the liquor store. Nor should they. I just think most drugs need to be legalized, taxed, & regulated- like alcohol/marijuana. (If its so easy to get you can order it on social media, what do they have to lose?) That may sound radical but hear me out. 1) If made legal, people know what they're getting & how strong. A lot of overdoses happen because people buy heroin & its laced with fentanyl or they get some unknown toxic substance, like I've heard of people who thought they were buying LSD & got rat poison instead. Once upon a time you could buy drugs in Sears magazines. Forcing drugs underground hasn't decreased addiction, its made the substances more dangerous. 2) They can place warning labels on the substance stating not only is the substance addictive but it can be & is likely to be deadly over whatever dosage. Plus, they could add in some info on where/how to get help if they feel they're addicted. 3) More addicts would be able to work if they had reliable access to their drugs. When I was addicted, there were times I very much wanted to work. But I couldn't because some days I'd be too sick because all my dealers were out or I end up sitting around waiting forever for a dealer to show up & I'd be so ridiculously late that there was no point in showing up. Now, obviously you can't have people on oxycontin driving school buses or whatever so drug test them. But I damn sure could have made you some coffee or pushed carts back then. I would have just done enough dope to stay well & gone to work. Then I wouldn't have had to do the illegal stuff I had to do to get money. 4) Legalizing drugs creates a whole new LEGAL industry & creates jobs. 5) It simultaneously would put most cartels & gangs out of business. When I was still addicted, if you'd given me the choice between buying legal oxycontin where I knew what to expect OR illegally buying heroin that could be anything? I'd have gone the legal route. 6) The state makes much needed tax dollars from people buying the drugs. AND you save tax dollars that would have gone into pursuing, investigating, arresting, prosecuting, & jailing non-violent drug users/dealers. (Obviously, if someone commits another crime, prosecute them). 7) Take those tax dollars saved/earned & put it into opening way more FREE rehab facilities, more homeless shelters, opening more sterile needle exchanges to reduce the spread of STDs & staph infections, making medication to treat addiction affordable/accessible (like suboxone, methadone, vivitrol, Antabuse, etc.), handing out free Narcan to anyone who feels they have use for it, making psychiatrists/counselors cheap & free if need be (or better yet, free universal healthcare), start more job training programs so former addicts or former dealers can be able to support themselves legally, etc.
@plzineedtogowayrn6353
@plzineedtogowayrn6353 4 года назад
@@D_skeptic "Forcing drugs underground hasn't decreased addiction, its made the substance more dangerous." What you said was absolutely spot on, especially when it comes to people not knowing the appropriate dosages or getting laced products. Your entire comment is what I hope is to come in the future because the war on drugs has failed and people are being punished because governments want to continue enforce these anti-drug laws. It just sucks for me personal because I deal with anxiety, adhd, and depression for many years and psychedelics and a moderate use of marijuana has helped me so much.
@D_skeptic
@D_skeptic 4 года назад
I've had some mental health struggles myself... For me, the drugs that are currently illegal exacerbate my condition & trigger my addictive tendencies- well, I don't know about hallucinogens but I'm not trying to play with fire after 5 years sobriety & 3 years off probation. Lol. However, I know the drugs you mentioned can be helpful for some people. Our brains all react to things so differently. (For example, that's why there are so many different perscription anti-depressants. There is no one treatment for depression or any other mental illness). Some of the medications I take would probably be considered negatively mind-altering to other people who don't need them but they alter me in a positive way & allow me to be a functional member of society. So, its hardly fair for me or anyone to stand in the way of you doing what works for you. I also just genuinely believe in personal freedom so long as it doesn't impede someone else's freedoms. If someone wants to snort some blow or whatever & they aren't hurting anyone? They should be allowed to do so. Certain spiritual groups have gotten special dispensations from the government to grow/use some hallucinogens or marijuana as part of their spiritual practices. Why should that rule go for people who believe in x,y, & z but not the atheist down the block? Or the buddhist round the corner? Etc. P.S. Usually people shoot down the legalize, tax, & regulate idea without considering or listening to why I think that's the way to go. Thank you for hearing me out. Its refreshing to know I'm not the only who thinks the status quo isn't working & its time to think outside the box. Refreshingly unusual. I swear, a lot people will just argue without even reading what you said. Anything longer than a tweet & a lot of people seem to shit their pants about it. Lol.
@novapariah8135
@novapariah8135 4 года назад
Yeah I've seen some campaigns telling people to start using X with a half pill rather than a full pill, they seem more effective because no matter what you do people are always gonna do drugs. Always have, always will, so why not make them safer in the first place?
@wikitgoth69
@wikitgoth69 4 года назад
@@D_skeptic Well said!
@rikijett310
@rikijett310 2 года назад
I'm so sorry for the death of Eboney. Such a beautiful young lady lost way too soon. 😔💔💔😔
@Kthb80
@Kthb80 2 года назад
These kids have it so easy, it was so difficult to score before everyone had a cell phone.
@de2nmor
@de2nmor 4 года назад
She’s acting like she found those accounts quickly
@wolfladdy
@wolfladdy 4 года назад
Dean Moriarty Go on Snapchat Maps and Click on blue areas. I guarantee you’ll find some
@IfuAintCrocin
@IfuAintCrocin 4 года назад
It’s pretty easy to find. Some drug dealer added me on Snapchat and I deleted it lol
@thattrollagen
@thattrollagen 4 года назад
Honestly their not hard to find but they don’t really care if you buy or not.
@562.anthony2
@562.anthony2 4 года назад
It’s not hard to find at all
@perp1exed
@perp1exed 4 года назад
Of course she found them quickly. But most importantly... she never mentioned "buying" any! _(legal cover...)_ The internet is littered with scammers trying to sell people "illegal" goods. This provides vital cover to legitimate dealers, since it's literally impossible for police to chase down every alleged dealer account. This phenomenon just proves how dumb and futile drug prohibition really is. All that enforcement money should be spent on education, prevention and treatment. Better yet, drugs should be legalized, regulated and taxed, so they can provide a net benefit to society.
@15subarusti59
@15subarusti59 4 года назад
When you’re so strict as a parent, that your own child would rather go to bed and risk dying, than to come to you and tell you they need help because they don’t feel good after taking something illegal...... strict parents are doing the biggest disservice for themselves, and your kids will never love you, and will almost always despise you. I’m not saying to let your kids go party and do drugs, but let them know that it’s ok to come to you and be honest about what’s going on, instead of hiding it from you, and possibly over dosing for fear of what their parents will do to them or their friends.
@adamizghouti4777
@adamizghouti4777 3 года назад
Yh
@natinthehat7700
@natinthehat7700 3 года назад
it’s peer pressure, you wouldn’t tell your mum that you take drugs because you think it doesn’t affect you. The mum seems genuinely upset, please don’t pin it on her.
@sess107
@sess107 3 года назад
natalie louise peer pressure can influence u to take the drugs but peer pressure does not keep u from telling ur parents when sumthing wrong, I’m sorry but that is on the parents to teach and punish ur children in a way that encourages them to tell u when they’ve done sumthing wrong
@lodeviertel6607
@lodeviertel6607 3 года назад
SPOKEN
@sabrinaacosta7051
@sabrinaacosta7051 3 года назад
This is how I raised my children. The no questions asked rule..if your in a dangerous situation..I will help u..if u don’t want to talk about it right then..that’s ok..as long as ur safe..eventually we will sit and get to the bottom of it..first time no reprecussion..after that is a diff story. This went with picking them up from parties, sex,drinking, drugs...anything. I’m very lucky in how my 24 and 19 year olds have turned out so far.
@yarr0
@yarr0 2 года назад
Tbh it was this easy to get them when I was in high school nearly 20 years ago. The communication method might be different but that's about it
@momontel9347
@momontel9347 2 года назад
Some of us do activities to get over issues impacting our life or dealing with things we haven’t experienced some for relaxing some for mental health some for the fun some for popular some for getting through life some for good relaxation away from anxiety
@kevinthaynes
@kevinthaynes 4 года назад
Oh you're from VICE? Oh come on in to my pad and I'll show you how my drug operation works.
@kap1526
@kap1526 4 года назад
Yeah that is fake. Hes just an actor. No drug dealer would do this .
@angel-jq5di
@angel-jq5di 4 года назад
they could've easily paid them for an interview or something
@WadaWander
@WadaWander 4 года назад
@@kap1526 they would do it if they were offered money tbh, as long as they got protection which they probably know theyll get from vice :p
@southbay_tris6748
@southbay_tris6748 4 года назад
I’m sure at least 1 person is gonna get drugs from this comment section
@okayyyy8028
@okayyyy8028 4 года назад
hell yea.
@DiscoPornoSatan
@DiscoPornoSatan 4 года назад
@@jasonmiles302 where you at and any specifics?
@DiscoPornoSatan
@DiscoPornoSatan 4 года назад
@@jasonmiles302 I'm sorry, we don't currently have any suppliers in Tennessee. My closest driver is around Lake Minnetonka.
@HelpMe_OrNot
@HelpMe_OrNot 4 года назад
@@jasonmiles302 hmu! My snap is @ChicagoPD or you can just hml +911
@kevinerhartjr.273
@kevinerhartjr.273 4 года назад
Whats u want? Lol ! J/k coppers!!!
@rockym.g.3827
@rockym.g.3827 Год назад
that mother not accepting responsability is almost funny
@bepis1305
@bepis1305 Год назад
Every single dealer I’ve ever reported on instagram was found to not be breaking the content policy. Lmfao.
@onkelirohsjasmintee5613
@onkelirohsjasmintee5613 4 года назад
I didn't even know what mdma was when I was 13 ffs
@morganfreeman5260
@morganfreeman5260 4 года назад
Jr Beans if you think doing drugs make you cool you’re wrong, that’s pure retardation. I’ll still smoke a bowl though
@brandonrojask7832
@brandonrojask7832 4 года назад
Its sad really, im in high school and in my old elementary school some girls overdosed on xans
@jonvontrapp9532
@jonvontrapp9532 4 года назад
@@brandonrojask7832 You can't overdose on real Xanax, their pills must of been laced
@edwilko8819
@edwilko8819 4 года назад
its didn't exists back then only ecstasy
@ezrapyne69
@ezrapyne69 4 года назад
Jr Beans neither are u are ya
@dxrk5528
@dxrk5528 3 года назад
That 1 in 4 kids see drug adverts on Instagram is such bs like it’s literally what you search, you don’t just get randomly recommended unrelated stuff Edit: changed wording bc it was cringe
@ponikva100
@ponikva100 3 года назад
1 in 4 kids search for drugs 🤣
@tjarkgaide737
@tjarkgaide737 3 года назад
Probs to you for timing me scrolling through comments and reading yours at exactly the moment the scene played
@iguana6746
@iguana6746 3 года назад
im not a kid and ive seen tons of ads on insta for drugs, especially weed. if you check the comments of popular pages, there are usually bots advertizing drugs or porn. ive never seen these ads for my country though, just for america it seems
@iranpena9905
@iranpena9905 3 года назад
@@iguana6746 i dont see drugs on instagram but just being a 20 yeard old legend in my city my snapchat is filled with drug dealers ive been sober all my life.
@tawannasteele4534
@tawannasteele4534 3 года назад
Me either! NEVER not a once period
@emilybex1634
@emilybex1634 2 года назад
The good thing is my mother when she was at a young age did drugs and now whenever she's older and she had a kid she educated me correctly
@codimarie090
@codimarie090 2 года назад
This is crazy! Something I‘ve never heard of! I guess it isn’t a thing in the states??
@wendellswendell2001
@wendellswendell2001 4 года назад
"I'm watching this three years clean and respect to the folks who try quit, It's a rabbit hole.
@kasanova679
@kasanova679 4 года назад
ThatNativeGamer kudos brother! , I have 2 years clean and you bet your ass it’s a down rabbit hole that grasps you with everything.
@janelle009
@janelle009 4 года назад
I hit my 3yrs in Oct. Congratulations to you both 🙌🙌
@johng6417
@johng6417 4 года назад
One year and 2 months here! Good for you bro
@arcaneiconoclast319
@arcaneiconoclast319 4 года назад
Watching this and i am 2 weeks sober. Shit was recommended, gods are testing me.
@wendellswendell2001
@wendellswendell2001 4 года назад
Arcane iconoclast Stop every friendship you have with people who use. Friend or family! You’ll never make your self better unless you can be better then them.
@ChicaStones
@ChicaStones 4 года назад
"who's that" "it doesn't matter" "is that your dealer phone?" "yea yeah" So Vice is to blame for my weed plug always being late.. I see Edit: Wow I went back to see all this likes and comments, I'm shook. Btw you guys are hilarious 😂
@DickOswald
@DickOswald 4 года назад
Weed issent a drug!
@gazzy2228
@gazzy2228 4 года назад
DickOswald Well ... it is
@ericford3293
@ericford3293 4 года назад
@@gazzy2228 nahhhh
@8pija22
@8pija22 4 года назад
so is alcohol, ibuprofen, things that can hurt you if you take too much. it's all about moderation, what gets people is the addiction, not the drug itself. Bearing that in mind however, addiction is often the outcome of taking a drug.
@bigdummy8414
@bigdummy8414 4 года назад
Gazzy Weed isn't a drug. THC is a drug. Just like how the poppy plant isn't a drug, but heroin is.
@ive3336
@ive3336 Год назад
Used to love happy dayz as a kid, played footy on the weekends on clubmoor Park next to it too, great memories, shame to see what's happening round there now
@Geck_Gxng
@Geck_Gxng 2 года назад
0:02 bars 🔥 record label needed?
@sxndra.y543
@sxndra.y543 3 года назад
i swear vice be finding more drug dealers than the cops
@austinblackburn8095
@austinblackburn8095 2 года назад
Thats because the cops don't really arrest dealers unless they get lucky and find a complete idiot or its part of a larger targeted attack against either a supplier or producer. Small time dealers make a few grand a week/month and usually spend it as fast as they make it on worthless things like clothes that have no use to cops. Vs the people making or supplying the drugs who can easily have millions of dollars for police to seize and skim off the top of for both personal and work related expenses both illegally and legally through asset forfeiture.
@InstantLuc
@InstantLuc 4 года назад
This really effects people in nice neighbourhoods more. Live in the hood and want to buy crack? Go outside. Young people have always had access to drugs.
@Osamabeenleanin210
@Osamabeenleanin210 4 года назад
And everyone thought it's been thugs and gang members giving "kids" drugs...
@wills242
@wills242 4 года назад
Truth
@gm4l450
@gm4l450 4 года назад
sad thing is you are right. Thats why opiates and MDMA are becoming such a big problem. Kids have been getting high, just not the kids the govt cares about. Now that the rich kids are getting high and dying since they have no idea what they are doing, its a problem again
@shebell47
@shebell47 4 года назад
Kyron Baxter the best drugs are in the best neighborhoods 😂😂😂💚💚💚💚💚👍
@breachperplex8846
@breachperplex8846 4 года назад
Gm 4L ok lets be fair mdma is not a problem just opiates mdma is pretty safe. And it’s usually only light weight girls who take high doses like in this video that die like less than 50 people die a year and that’s mainly because of in accurate dosing. Opioids are because of doctors
@jjg142
@jjg142 Год назад
that mom needa give up 😂😂
@charlotteliam7060
@charlotteliam7060 Год назад
Hey, I'll refer you to this mate I usually buy from very reliable and ships discreetly
@charlotteliam7060
Chubbcrackkz
@charlotteliam7060
He's on Instagram
@caseystradley4660
@caseystradley4660 2 месяца назад
It took me not even 5 hours to find a dealer after I was in rehab the first time, I’m glad the second time finally worked and i am not in that life anymore
@erikjohnson1412
@erikjohnson1412 4 года назад
Dude, ain’t gonna stop. Legalize and educate. Keep ppl safe. I pick second amendment In election but very disappointed in my side.
@erikjohnson1412
To clarify I don’t use! Thank you. Mean what I said.
@SatoSasaki
@SatoSasaki 4 года назад
Seriously. It’s the samething as telling people to not have sex
@erikjohnson1412
kotov dot in mm no. Outta here with that. Pro cop. Not happing in my feed. Keep it logical at the least please.
@erikjohnson1412
kotov dot in yup got me...Way to prove a point.
@erikjohnson1412
kotov dot in ill spell it out. I am pro cop.
@mandi2681
@mandi2681 4 года назад
Why is the mom blaming everyone but her daughter 🤦🏾‍♀️
@JosBeats
@JosBeats 4 года назад
Most of the blame is on the mother, that girl was 12
@arandomboi7611
@arandomboi7611 4 года назад
Jos Beats still her fault she’s dumb enough to get on drugs
@missmojo8779
@missmojo8779 3 года назад
Because she lost her child and wants answers to be able to get over it. She is just traumatized.
@katherina6843
@katherina6843 3 года назад
@Maurits drugs should be regulated throught the government, an dthey should be checked when imported, but they should be legalized.
@jodofly1158
@jodofly1158 3 года назад
And herself 🙄
@kodakgreen6047
@kodakgreen6047 2 года назад
"I'm also going to try and see how quickly it is to get a response from them"
@cassadycampbell7233
@cassadycampbell7233 Год назад
Played to loud my mom was like wtf😂
@user-js8bt4pp9e
@user-js8bt4pp9e 3 года назад
Thank you for telling me this i just ordered 40 bricks of cocaine
@greentea4881
@greentea4881 3 года назад
I cop from Johnsonl2019 on snap they reliable and legit fam I’ve got several orders from them 💯 top discreet
@emiliagolden4441
@emiliagolden4441 3 года назад
You're going to be up for a while
@user-js8bt4pp9e
@Kaden Takamatsu no
@trixtrix3836
@trixtrix3836 3 года назад
Kilo not bricks 🧱
@user-js8bt4pp9e
@@trixtrix3836 okay???
@MonocanBasquiat
@MonocanBasquiat 4 года назад
This would’ve been news.....5 years ago.
@txbased1752
@txbased1752 4 года назад
Facts ☠️☠️
@robdoghd
@robdoghd 4 года назад
yeah wtf i only buy drugs thru snapchat lol
@ionly6805
@ionly6805 4 года назад
That's what my comment said... This is old as hell🤣🤣
@txbased1752
@txbased1752 4 года назад
@@robdoghd always gotta stay plugged in on the snap lmao 💯⛽
@katiemmachick383
@katiemmachick383 4 года назад
I had no idea about this..
@kari6410
@kari6410 2 года назад
Thanks for the info. Headed to IG and SC to see where all the zannies at.
@cbdislife2514
@cbdislife2514 Год назад
That is extremely tragic and my heart goes out to parents/families but when we lose someone due to cigarettes or alcohol we dont blame those companies. Her daughter made a bad decision, just like millions of kids due everyday. Sadly, it cost her her life. But, let’s not absolve the girl of any fault. She chose to do drugs. We need to be telling kids that all street drugs are synthetic poisons usually laced with fentanyl. We need better education. The lies from decades old drug education did more harm than good because it wasn’t very honest.
Далее
Они убрались очень быстро!
00:40
This Is How Easy It Is To Get Hacked | VICE on HBO
15:27
How America Got Hooked on Opioids | The War on Drugs
11:11
The Rise and Rise of Psychedelics | High Society
20:16
The Dangerous Rise of Contaminated Weed | High Society
15:00
Inside Brazil's Deadliest Drug Gangs | News on Drugs