Тёмный

How To Perform A Tune Up On Your Mustang 

Late Model Restoration (LMR)
Подписаться 170 тыс.
Просмотров 15 тыс.
50% 1

How To Perform A Compression Test On Your Mustang: • How To Perform A Compr...
How To Clean The Mass Air Flow Sensor On Your Mustang: • How To Clean The Mass ...
Facebook: / latemodelresto
Instagram: / latemodelresto
TikTok: / latemodelresto
#LMR #50Resto #HowTo
Due to factors beyond the control of LMR.com, we cannot guarantee against the improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. LMR.com assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. LMR.com recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of LMR.com, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not LMR.com. ______________________________________________________
Use of this video is subject to the terms as set forth in our LMR Install Video Disclaimer | lmr.com/page/lmr-install-vide...

Авто/Мото

Опубликовано:

30 май 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 18   
@gamer07723kmm
@gamer07723kmm 3 года назад
Ok.. Stang Gang we in here
@sebastiantowles2106
@sebastiantowles2106 3 года назад
skrt
@gamer07723kmm
@gamer07723kmm 3 года назад
@@sebastiantowles2106 🤗😎
@RoanofOaks
@RoanofOaks 3 года назад
That spectre filter was reuseable guys!
@marywalling160
@marywalling160 3 года назад
Excellent presentation!
@codycastillo3901
@codycastillo3901 3 года назад
Love these 2V Videos ❤️ LMR y’all guys are the best Greetings from Uvalde, Tx
@latemodelrestoration
@latemodelrestoration 3 года назад
We appreciate it Cody! Glad we could help!
@rolandbaron5813
@rolandbaron5813 2 года назад
Hi LMR, question. I have an '01 mustang v6 3.8L, how often a full tune-up is needed? I was told every 20 to 30k miles on a daily driver.
@latemodelrestoration
@latemodelrestoration 2 года назад
This can vary depending on how you drive the car. Normal things like oil and filter need to be serviced more often than something like spark plugs and wires. It is best to go off of your owners manual for each recommended service. - Jay
@rolandbaron5813
@@latemodelrestoration oh okay. Thanks Jay.
@Turismo860
@Turismo860 2 года назад
@@rolandbaron5813 my sn95 came with an owners manual as well as a scheduled maintenance manual that tells me exactly what i should replace and change out at certain mileage intervals. Its been extremely helpful to me and i highly recommend getting one for your 3.8L V6 as well. Also, what is your V6 like to drive? I love the idea of looking like a mustang but having a more fuel efficient v6 in it. And ive also heard that they make good power.
@rolandbaron5813
@@Turismo860 oh OK. Yeah the V6 new edge models I love them. My car runs pretty good for a '01, I take pretty good care of it. Gas wise my honest opinion not great (Not complaining) after all it is a mustang.
@hiram1115
@hiram1115 3 года назад
I thought chrome looking spark plug threads didn't require anti sieze
@devinsanchez923
@devinsanchez923 3 года назад
Most of the time you can just google if your plugs require anti-seize. The tune-up kit I got from LMR had autolite plugs, quick google search brought me to autolite's website that said their plugs do not require anti-seize.
@jecoboost1440
@jecoboost1440 3 года назад
Need to clean the engine bay
@georgewatson6246
@georgewatson6246 Год назад
I just bough 2005 mustang how can i tune up ? Some help ty
@latemodelrestoration
@latemodelrestoration Год назад
George - Congratulations on your 2005 Mustang. Is it a GT? If you're not familiar with the spark plugs on those cars then I would have a trustworthy shop complete the tune-up. The spark plugs are known to be problematic upon removal. Aside from that, you can use all of the recommended parts in this video for your tune-up. -Landan
@youtubeuser5424
@youtubeuser5424 3 года назад
NO... do not torque spark plugs to spec because spec is only 13 foot pounds which if you do so might result in spark plug blowout. Torque them to 22 foot pounds.
Далее
Torque vs Horsepower | How It Works
9:52
Просмотров 3,6 млн
Sprinting with More and More Money
00:29
Просмотров 24 млн
Попили кофе 😁
00:11
Просмотров 12 тыс.
Buying an Old Mustang and Fixing It Up
10:42