Тёмный

Walking Jersey - Le Hocq to Grand Jersey Hotel (Part 3)  

The Reluctant Outdoorsman
Подписаться 768
Просмотров 392
50% 1

@thereluctantoutdoorsman In Part 3 of our walk, Paddy G the cockapoo and I continue to film our progress on this leg of our quest to walk around the entire coast of the island of Jersey. In this video we forge on across St. Clements Bay, walk through Havre des Pas and arrive at the St. Helier harbour near Mount Bingham.
Music:
Where Am I by Text Me Records
Dance Of The Gypsies by Hanu Dixit

Опубликовано:

6 июл 2024

Поделиться:

Ссылка:

Скачать:

Готовим ссылку...

Добавить в:

Мой плейлист
Посмотреть позже
Комментарии : 14   
@user-bp3pt9tv1u
@user-bp3pt9tv1u 15 дней назад
Hi Tom, Just got to say...in a quirky way I like to see the "heavy duty" side of Jersey. Life isn't all peaches and cream, is it? And a glimpse of the nuts and bolts that actually make the Island tick is refreshing. Well done, Tom, for painting that picture. Personally I've never really travelled on foot around the area you covered with this sequence, and, through the eye of a "stranger" , I've enjoyed your take on the footpaths away from the main road. Keep up your filming for our enjoyment and please give Paddy a tickle from me!
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
@thereluctantoutdoorsman 14 дней назад
Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate the feedback! I was a bit worried that all the traffic noise would be too much! Paddy says hi! 😁
@user-pk2pj3ib6t
@user-pk2pj3ib6t 20 дней назад
nice one tom lovely walk
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
@thereluctantoutdoorsman 20 дней назад
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! 👍🏻
@brianjames3849
@brianjames3849 20 дней назад
Yet another good video tom showing us all parts of this magnificent island, its sad to see the decline in hotels and yet the new architecture that replaces them are sympathetic and complimentary. Reference the lintel fixed into the rock looked like a german bunker or machine gun nest.? Im watching this on the 7th of July and will be on the ferry with my bigger car😮 on the 10th of July at Weymouth for our annual fix of jersey . In the meantime we will be watching your videos until then ,many thanks for posting this on utube
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
Hi Brian, thanks so much for commenting as usual and you may well be correct about the structure being German. So glad that you are coming back to Jersey soon......I hope the weather perks up a bit for you! 🚗☀️😎👍🏻
@sheilam4525
@sheilam4525 20 дней назад
Very interesting, Tom as although we have walked round Havre De Pas many times we have never walked past the industrial site. We always take that path on the right that you mentioned, just after the cafe 😊. Think we will explore that way when we return for our second visit in October!
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
Hi Sheila, the bit from there to the harbour is not the most scenic I'm afraid! I do have some gorgeous walks coming up though! 👍🏻
@johnmullin1188
@johnmullin1188 20 дней назад
😮 wow Tom and Paddy 🐕🥩🦴 g hotels coming down apartments going up in there places ! The industrial part of jersey very uninviting but you do need these kind of places it's a wonder they haven't put apartments in the chimney stack Tom lol 🤔 I hope I haven't given them something to think about 😲 yes my friend you must have covered 3miles you and wonderful K9 deserve a 🍺 well done ✅ well boys c u on Wednesday all the best John 😊😊😊
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
😁😁😁It's a strange Chimney huh? Can't think what it's for.......but a tower block for very tiny people seems like a good idea John! 😁😁😁 CU Wednesday my friend! 👍🏻
@nicted9308
@nicted9308 20 дней назад
You certainly have had great weather since leaving Gorey for your videos but did you say they were filmed on different days. It’s all changed in Harve des Pas since I lived on the Island. Most of the hotels are now apartments and I have wondered how many hotels and guesthouses have been lost to the developers over the past thirty years. I have a question Tom someone asked me at golf the other day how many years is it now to get your residential qualifications ?. I’ve always thought those four tower blocks in St Clements spoil the landscape. When coming back from a trip to France you could always see them from miles away. Cheers Tom And lovely Paddy
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
Hi Nic, I filmed the walks from Gorey pier all the way to the Grand Hotel on the same day! The weather got better and better as we progressed! As far as residential qualifications go - you now have to live in Jersey continuously for 10 years and gain Entitled status to access the full property market, unless you are getting in on the high net worth or high value activity business route! I couldn't agree with you more about those flats! Cheers Nic!
@nicted9308
@nicted9308 20 дней назад
Thanks for the info Tom, back to 10 years. I just miss out when I arrived in 1981 by a few moths as it was up to 20 years from 10. I married a local so that was that. You must be as fit as a butcher’s dog along with Paddy. Cheers
@thereluctantoutdoorsman
👍🏻 😁
Далее
КРАСИМ ДЕНЬГИ В РОЗОВЫЙ!
01:01
Просмотров 337 тыс.
Новые iPhone 16 и 16 Pro Max
00:42
Просмотров 1,5 млн
Sark: Small Island, BIG Adventures!
35:52